Home Advantage

Story Info
Why look outside, when you have everything at home.
5.4k words
4.41
61.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers

*At 18 years of age, Shauna is the youngest of the Watson family. For now at least.

***

Thursday -- 12:30pm

***

Shauna pulled up her knee-high socks. She slid her kitbag on the shelf alongside her brother's. A fresh change of clothes untouched inside, she'd decided to stay in her field hockey gear. Darkened, ginger locks collapsed over her snowy shoulders as she made her way into the kitchen. She paused and smiled at her reflection in the glass. An odd place to put such a display; the cabinet was filled with medals and trophies. Some hers, most her brother's. It was situated in such a place that most visitors to the house couldn't but pass favourable comment. The pride of her parents, it was a side of the family that was out for all to see.

"Hey you! How was your game?"

"Pretty good," Shauna said, taking a stool at the marble top island. "We got the win."

"That's my girl!"

"Thanks, mom. Something smells good. What's cooking?"

"Have to keep my all-conquering athletes fed, don't I? It's pasta with a new carbonara sauce I wanted to try. It'd be ready by now, only I -"

"- spilled the sauce all over your top instead of on the food?"

Marta let out a solitary laugh as she pulled her t-shirt tight.

"It really does stand out against the black, doesn't it?"

"Well it smells yummy! Can't wait."

"So...into the semi-finals again. The double is still very much on for you kiddo!"

Her mom stopped stirring and turned with a beaming smile.

"Your dad will be so proud."

Shauna failed to reciprocate her mother's elation. A daughter's displeasure wasn't unnoticed.

"Honey, everything ok?"

Shauna scanned her mother up and down, slight annoyance etched on her face.

"How come my boobs aren't like yours, mom?"

"Oh, honey!"

Overworked cups strained against fabric as Marta leaned over the island. Placing a loving hand on Shauna's face, she probably had no idea how the sight of her chest mocked her daughter.

"You're beautiful just the way you are. And there's every chance you'll fill out a bit more. Don't worry about it."

"But only a bit," Shauna said with a sigh.

Marta went back to stirring the sauce.

"What happened, love? Did you meet a boy?"

"Kind of. I'm just scared he won't like me...or, you know, get bored of me."

"Oh, honey, you can never show them that insecurity. You are beautiful, and much too good for most of the 'so called' men out there."

"But there's no getting away from it. Men like big ones in general, right? I mean dad obviously liked yours."

"Excuse me, missy! Likes! Present tense!"

Shauna's face went almost as red as the Watson girls' famous locks. Strands of her mother's nearly caught her as she flicked and whipped.

"This sexy redhead -- and you're welcome for that by the way -- is very much in demand I'll have you know!"

"Sorry, mom. I didn't mean anything by it. I guess I'm just a bit jealous of...you know..."

Her mother gave her a playful, disarming wink.

"Thanks, mom."

Marta's smirk crawled across her face.

"Although, if you're really desperate, you could just go and get pregnant. Then they'd grow."

"Not a bad idea! Thanks, mother!" Shauna said with a grin.

"Don't you dare! Jesus! What would your father do! I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm in a funny mood today."

"Relax, mom. It's fine."

"But..."

"Yeah?"

"It is your father's fault. I mean it's obviously from his side of the family. Look at his sisters. Aunt Sara? Aunt Tracey? I mean come on! Anyone order two fried eggs? Yikes! Just be thankful you have way more to work with than them."

"Wow! Mom! What the heck was that? You are in a funny mood."

"Sorry, honey. Been cooped up in this house too long I think. Sometimes a girl just needs a harmless little bitching session with her very pretty daughter. Am I right?"

The two women's giggles turned into hearty laughs.

"I guess Declan isn't so good for gossip," Shauna said.

"No. That wouldn't be one of his strong points."

"You're right mom. I guess we all have our own way of releasing tension. Sometimes I forget how much you do for us. Love ya!"

"Don't fret it, kiddo."

Sliding from the stool, Shauna leaned into her mother's embrace.

"Thanks for the talk. Just what I needed."

"Anytime, love. I'm always here for you."

"The patient is still upstairs, I take it?" Shauna asked, rolling her eyes to the ceiling.

"He sure is. You grabbing a shower before Lunch? It'll be ready in about twenty minutes."

"Ah, ok. Yeah, I might do."

Shauna made her way towards the arch that led to the wide staircase. She looked back when her mother called.

"You can't have it all, missy! I'd kill for that ass!"

She was still smiling as she entered her bedroom. There was something she had to do before saying hello to her brother. Not a shower, there'd be no time for that. She grabbed her phone and sat on the edge of the bed.

Her sports skirt made it easy to peel sweaty knickers down over her ankles. Her socks only serving to emphasise it -- crossed legs pushed the hem scandalously high. Trying a few different angles, she made sure to capture the crumpled knickers by her feet. Without adding any text to the selfie, she found her contact and hit send. A tickling chill between her thighs sent Shauna to her dresser. She opened a drawer and mused over her much sexier selection of underwear.

***

Thursday -- 1pm

***

"Hey, bro. Busy? Mind if I come in?" Shauna asked.

Declan smiled and patted the empty side of his bed. He put the book he was reading on the bedside locker. It was probably her dirt flecked socks that made him ask.

"How was your game this morning?"

"Pretty good. We got the win."

She climbed onto the bed and stretched from fingertip to toe. The boy in briefs and a grey cotton vest proved no obstacle at all. It may not have been the clothes she wore that made him ask. Declan had always taken a keen interest in his sister's sporting hobbies. Just as she did his.

Snuggling up to him, chunky bruised fingers warmed her frigid shoulder. His partially exposed chest was the natural place for her hand.

"What about you? When do you think you'll be able to play rugby again."

Legs glanced as he wiggled his big toe. Shauna could see that the swelling had reduced considerably. Dried hair clumping at the side of her face must have made her look a right sight. But it's the way she'd been the first time.

"The physio reckons two more weeks. My toe feels pretty good though."

"Well, you do have good nurses." Shauna jested.

Her nose practically in his armpit, Shauna inhaled warm air. Her smile was far from a sarcastic expression of disgust.

"I should probably shower too," she said. "But it's so damn comfortable here."

Fingers gliding down her waist, Declan took in the scent of the body next to him.

"I'm barely getting anything off you. Are you sure you played your match at all, sis?"

She smiled as she play poked his bulky chest. It was well protected by meaty pecs. Chuckles escaped them as fingers wrapped around her delicate wrist. It was hardly even a wrestle. Laughs turned to smiles. Smiles turned to intense glares. Red, dried hair caking the sides of her face gave the girl an irresistible, radiant glow. Strings of saliva broke as they kissed.

"You taste like salt," Declan said. "You always taste like that after your games."

He stroked his sister's hair as she settled back into his chest. A smooth leg crossing his, sent the hem of her skirt higher. He distracted himself by wondering how she was able to wear a black choker necklace during her games. Declan supposed that the clue was in the name. Tight to the skin, it would be difficult for the other girls to pull at.

"What were you reading?" she asked, eyeing the locker.

"Lord of the Rings. Well, trying to. It's not the easiest read," he said, his hand roaming to the gap between jersey and skirt. "I'm glad you dropped by."

"Nurse has to do her rounds," she whispered.

Shauna rewarded her brother with another kiss. Tongue washed away the taste of salt. By the time they were done, her leg had crossed all the way over to a full mount. She was tiny on top of him, and hardly any weight at all. Hands on her back kept her close to him. Close enough for breaths to mingle and warm faces.

"Mom will have lunch ready soon," she said - her hips beginning to roll.

Declan sighed as she focused her weight on his groin. The barely covered slit between her legs melted perfectly around his swelling girth.

"That doesn't give us much time," Declan said.

He tucked dangling strands of hair behind her ears and got lost in almond shaped eyes. Her fingers hooked on his briefs.

"But enough," Shauna whispered.

He groaned as she teased his throbbing cock. Shauna worked with urgent conviction. Reaching down between her legs, she seemed to be pulling at her skirt. The garment stayed exactly where it was. Then he felt it. Felt her. Biting her lip, she dragged her raw sex up and down his veiny shaft. Shauna swivelled the head of his meaty spear until it caught on her moist opening. Instinctively thrusting, moans clashed as he penetrated her forbidden warmth.

"You're getting good at that," she said.

Shauna attempted to rise to get better purchase on his manhood. Beefy arms restrained her.

"We'll make too much noise that way. You'll have to stay close to me, sis."

He mirrored her mischievous grin and pushed a tongue through parted lips. Perfectly still from the hips down, siblings enjoyed each other's watery mouths. Shauna caressed his dark stubble. Breaths that threatened to be moans escaped her as lips found her neck. His embedded cock seemed to stiffen past its natural limit. Precum pouring into her, the man could only hold out so long.

Big hands drifted down a girl's trim waist. Small hands slid up a boy's hard body. A few strands of bright, red hair dangled in Shauna's pinched fingertips. Her pussy warm and tight, suspicious eyes met him.

"Good thing they're not blonde."

Chest scrubbing chest, she took his measured drives. Hands ventured down to clasp her bubble butt. Her skirt was almost as pleasant as the creamy skin of her ass.

Exquisite panty lining scratched at his engorged shaft. He couldn't be sure, but they felt like the laced ones. More suited for home wear rather than for the field of sport, she'd probably slipped them on sometime after her game. Shauna poured her moans into her brother's mouth. Lips squelched as noses rubbed.

"I want you, Declan," she whispered.

Bedsprings whined to their bold copulation. That wasn't a good thing. Too much noise. But the grinding girl felt too good give up. Shauna's lips parted as her gaze drifted astray. He couldn't get a hand to her open mouth quick enough as she released half an orgasmic yelp. Drenching his cock in her waters, only Declan could make her cum like that.

Fresh sweat clumping her hair, she dropped her weary head onto his chest. Grunts loudened as the tingling in his testicles grew. Declan continued to make impassioned love to the lithe body recuperating on top of him.

"Oh Shauna!"

"Do it, Dec!"

"Lunch is ready, guys!" A voice echoed from downstairs.

"Cumming! They roared in unison.

Declan wrapped his arms around his little sister. Belly pressed belly, he held her so tight. The sharp slap of fat balls told her that he was close. She pulled her mouth away and stared straight into his eyes. Legs gripping him like a vice, the girl nodded her head in calm acceptance of what was to come.

He clenched supple ass cheeks and groaned much too loudly. Load after load of potent seed pumped wildly into her fertile body. Soft lips crossed his as more spurts spilled. The slap of flesh eased to weak thuds as battered testicles slowed their release. He held his mate secure, and felt her chest heave against his in desperate pursuit of air.

"Fuck, Sis! That was.."

"In-credible," Shauna said between breaths. "I could stay here forever, but we better head downstairs."

"Let's just go to sleep."

"Like this?"

"Just like this. Then I'll get to wake up with my beautiful sister on top of me."

She grinned as she wiggled down her brother's steely body. Slick from her juices, she cleaned off his manhood with a slow, single suck. He let out a groan as her mouth warmed his bruised toe. Adjusting panties back over her sex, she presented fresh semen on the tip of her finger. She smiled as she rubbed it into her thigh. Shauna left the room and skipped down the stairs in her own carefree way.

***

Thursday -- 7pm

***

Still in her match day clothes, a shower should have been top of her 'to-do' list. She'd have one after. Coming up the stairs, his steps were heavy and laboured. No doubt from another long, stressful day. She left her bedroom door ajar and pretended to make the bed. She noted how he slowed as he passed. The slash of his powerful flow sounded through the adjacent bathroom. Keeping her back to the door, Shauna got onto the bed. The duvet soft against her knees; she waited.

He'd probably be shaking off about now. Going down onto her hands, her little skirt covered nothing. She reached back and pushed laced fabric aside. Footsteps approaching, she coughed to make sure he'd notice. Breathing hard, he stood in the frame of the door. Maybe he was looking around to make sure the coast was clear. Her head resting on a carefully positioned pillow, Shauna really couldn't tell. The door closed behind him with a quiet, secure click.

He hadn't zipped up after peeing. Shauna knew because she'd listened out for it. Still, the jingle of leather sliding through buckle made her wet as he drew nearer. She arched her back in dutiful submission. Knuckles glanced her bum as he dragged his slimy cockhead over her damp sex. She could feel how impossibly hard he was. How hard she'd made him.

Strong hands gripped her waist. She felt him settle the tip at her entrance. Taking him, she was pried open with a push and a sigh. He didn't tell her to be quiet. There was no need. They both knew the drill. His dangerous grunts sent her juices flowing. A musky scent filled her nostrils as he thrust. The angry clap of balls against cheeks, Shauna knew it wouldn't take long.

Hair dangled over her eyes and swayed to the force of his bony rams. His husky breaths lured lips into a grin. Savouring hands roamed over her petite body to clasp bare shoulders.

"God! You're so much like Trace."

Shauna thrust back hard against him. He quickly picked up on her hint.

"But way prettier."

Shauna scoffed. His raw cock deep inside her, the man still couldn't bring himself to use the word 'sexy.' Not with his Shauna. She forgave his coy utterances by moaning to the thud of his relentless slams. Both men having similar sized hands - if only they'd enjoy her breasts more often. A small bust size was good for playing sport, but not so good for playing at home. The voice coming from the bottom of the stairs reminded her to hide her fears.

"Supper's ready!"

"Cumming!" they shouted in unison.

Vice-like hands took her hips. With less muscle, his thighs were smaller than her brother's. But then, most men's would be. She wasn't so worried about him discovering evidence of Declan. With the hours passing, there probably wasn't much to find. There was also the fact that he hadn't quite filled her like he usually did.

None of that mattered to Shauna. As long as she achieved what she set out to do. Their pleasure was her power. Coarse hair scratched her skin. The tingling in her belly signalled he'd embedded himself with intent. Pussy lips contracted around his soon to be pulsing shaft. Shauna only wished she could see his face. She loved the noises he made when it happened.

"UghhAhhhhhhh!"

Intense heat flowed bullishly inside her. Pushing and pulling, waves of thick cream spilled over his rolling foreskin. She savoured the warmth gushing inside. It was swallowed up effortlessly by her insatiable body. They panted hard as thrusts slowed. His grip loosened from around her hips. Shauna rolled her ass, massaging the buried cock of the man behind her. Laying a claiming hand on the small of her back; his voice was calm and smooth.

"How was your game this morning?"

"Pretty good. We got the win."

"That's my girl. We better head downstairs. We can talk more then."

Semen oozed as he withdrew. She felt him position the stretchy fabric back over her milky pussy. Like all the other times, she waited patiently for him to make himself decent before looking. Shauna didn't know if it was his shyness or shame. Probably a bit of both. Turning to face him, she rose on her knees. Trails of cum drying into her thighs, the beads of sweat on his brow was the only sign of their indiscretion.

"By the way, thanks for the photo," he said with a smile. "It really brightened up my day. I love you, Shauna."

His thumb circled along her choker. She played with his necktie and kissed away the salt under his jet-black hair.

"I love you too, dad."

***

It was during supper that Shauna decided she'd leave the shower until morning. Apart from talking about the match, no one passed comment about her well-worn uniform. Not even mom. But how could she? She was still in her sauce stained t-shirt.

A shower wouldn't have washed away what was already inside her. She wanted, however, to carry their scent to bed. Wear it as a sort of carnal trophy. Shauna knew that praying for larger breasts was a fool's errand. Instead, she prayed that she'd be woken in the dead of night by a warm touch. After all, that was a prayer that had been answered many times before. Prancing around in a short hocky skirt just sped things along.

***

Thursday -- 10:30am

***

"Is he up?" a voice said as his door eased open.

"Morning, mom," Declan said, pulling a bedsheet over himself.

"I've got coffee and toast for the patient," Marta said as she placed the tray on the bedside locker.

Springs whined as Declan slowly sat up.

"Looks amazing. I don't think I'll ever leave this room!"

"After all the hard work you put in this season, and then getting that horrible injury...you deserve it."

"It's nothing. I'm just a little knocked up. I'll live to fight another day."

Marta sat on the edge of the mattress. She wore a small, black t-shirt that hugged her body. The pair of sweatpants she sometimes slept in gave her the Watson sporty look. Flowing hair revealed her neck as she craned her head. Not her usual bubbly self, nerves plagued her voice.

"Can we...talk?"

Though no eye contact was made, Declan didn't try to hide his wry smile.

"Sure."

He lay back to allow his mother get more comfortable. She rested her head on his muscled stomach. Her eyes pointing away from him, the thick folds of shiny hair wasn't such a bad sight. He lay a hand on her waist as they snuggled. They always snuggled when they talked.

"It's nice when it's just the two of us. Feels like such a long time since we had a proper chat," Marta said.

"Yeah. It's been a while. When's Shauna home?"

"About an hour. I suppose I should vent about how bad I feel about missing her match. I mean, I do feel bad."

"I'd be there if you let me leave this bed!"

"Don't I know it. It's so cute how close the two of you are."

"Cute was a good word for when I was ten, mom. Not so much for being a twenty year old guy."

"True," Marta said with a sigh. "You've grown so much. Both of you."

"Well, don't be so hard on yourself. Dad isn't there either."

"Your father is out working hard, Declan. Providing us with pretty much everything we need."

Sheets twitched between his legs. Declan let the silence linger. He brought his right hand across, and combed thick fingers through her full locks. Marta hummed to his soothing touch.

"Funny. Shauna's hair seems kinda duller compared to yours."

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers
12