Home Advantage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," she said, the bedsheet crinkling in her grasp, "I suppose you lose something when you dilute the original stock."

"Hmm.."

Pressing up against him, his mother adjusted to a more desirable position. Skin appeared at the gap where her t-shirt had lifted. Declan watched her head rise and fall on his belly. Perhaps she'd fall asleep there.

"I hope I wasn't disturbing anything by coming in here?"

"No, mom."

The sheet did little to hide what was inches from her face. Marta casually dragged it aside to reveal bulging briefs.

"Liar," She said, her breath on hairy thighs. "Big, big liar."

She pulled his hand down in front of her face. After some probing sniffs, she planted soft kisses on his unwashed fingers. She gave attention to each -- one, all the way to ten.

Declan groaned as delicate digits burrowed under cotton to curl around his mighty shaft.

"Oh, mom..."

"It's my fault you got injured. I never gave you your normal pre-match pep talk. I'm sorry."

Declan sighed as her hand plunged down to cup hairy balls. The soft palm worked its way back up to his leaking tip. It slid back down again with the aid of his abundant secretion. His own fingers crept up from her tummy, pausing under luscious breasts.

"Don't be silly, mom. It was just a bad tackle. Par for the course."

Air greeted his cock as it popped free from underwear. Her saliva covered hand wasted no time in jerking his fresh meat.

"You know what I'm like, son. I get superstitious about these things. I hate seeing you get hurt."

"I'm just glad you're here now. I was worried you might have wanted to stop."

"Like I said, it's been hard to find a time when it's just us. And with you being laid up, there's been no games to get you ready for."

Declan moaned to her caring strokes.

"Do you understand? It's not that I wanted to stop."

He couldn't hear a word. He didn't even realise he was groping concealed tits. The only thing his mind processed was the sensation of his cock brushing off a teasing mouth.

"Here I am yapping on..."

She paused as moist lips squelched over his oozing tip.

"When talking is not what you want, is it?"

Declan was glad they were alone in the house. The moan he released when her lips wrapped around him would have alerted all to his forbidden pleasure.

Her hand fed more inches into her mouth. Tongue swirled tantalisingly slow as his body spasmed. Opening his eyes, he watched her head roll and bop. He could see part of her cheek and nose; his cock lost somewhere in her pretty face.

"Oh, Mom! Fuck!"

Dragging briefs further down, her soft hand gave warm attention to his swollen testicles. He was coming to terms with what was happening that little bit quicker each time she took him. Declan replaced shallow, inexperienced breaths with deep, controlled ones. His hand drifted back to her waist, before slithering lower.

Fingers paused on bony hips. Not yet, Declan decided. Slipping under the hem of her top, his palm ran up her smooth side. Taking some work to burrow under tight cups, it was worth it when he squeezed the flesh of her tit. The feeling of her nipple hardening never got old. His mother's boobs, however, had become a tad familiar.

"I love making you moan, son."

As throaty grunts encouraged her, Declan wondered if he could really do what he so desperately wanted to do. What he'd never done before. Tentative fingers left her chest to linger on the elastic waistband of her pants. His mother's sucks slowed for a heartbeat, before returning to natural rhythm. A son's gentle groan cautiously encouraging her.

It was a good thing hair kept falling around her face. Again and again, no matter how many times she tucked it back. It gave him time. As he fashioned a tidy makeshift ponytail in his fist, it hit him. Why go straight in when I can test the waters first. See how she'd react. Declan took a deep breath. With his right hand he clasped her hair. With the left, he slid between her legs and caressed what was there.

Her mouth instantly froze on his cock. Even restricted by her pants, his adventurous hand had alerted her sudden attention. Declan could tell that her eyes were wide open; Thinking. Deciding. Thrusting his cock through stalled lips, balls tapped her chin.

"Keep going, mom," he said in attempt to distract her.

Maybe layers of clothing made it just about acceptable to be touched by him down there. As he tried to caress her womanhood, lips once again resumed along his meaty shaft. As he rubbed with increased intent, her moans filled him with dangerous confidence.

Rubbing and stroking, Declan swore he felt her dampness seeping through. Her moans loudened with each violent jerk of his hand. Lifting off him with a wet pop, Marta spoke.

"Gonna cum for me, baby?"

"Soon, mom. Soon."

He could hear her getting her breath back between sighs of pleasure. Declan thought it was a good time to ask.

"Does it feel good, mom?"

Her ponytail stretched taut as she fell back on his cock. Declan could see that she didn't want to admit it. That as much as he pleasured her, there was something not quite right. He knew his next move would have to be fast. Give her no chance to hesitate. He pulled her pony and grunted.

"You suck cock so fucking well!"

His fingers crept back to her waistband as she groaned. Burrowing the edge of panties, her fellatio eased. Her alarm close to triggering, Declan realised it was his last chance to act. Skin and hair greeted him as he plunged beneath everything. For the first time ever, Declan's fingers strummed her raw, illusive pussy.

"Declan, stop! What are you...No!...We can't."

"But you're so wet, mom."

By now Marta had reached down to grab hold of her son's invasive wrist. It was a losing battle trying to pull the muscled limb out of her pants.

"No, I'm...I'm just not ready yet."

"You feel ready to me."

Declan brought two wet fingers together over her silky opening. He watched her hiss in pleasure as he circled a fleshy bulb.

"No!" she screamed, as he sank inside.

Safely secured by ponytail and pussy, the woman was in his complete control.

"You've done it for me so many times. Now I want to make you cum!"

Marta reeled and shrieked. As fingers flicked, her son knew that not all her cries were of distress. If only lips were tightening around his cock, instead of fingers around his wrist.

"Please...Please stop, baby!"

"Don't you like it?"

"Yes! No! No! I don't! Please, Declan!"

He churned her pussy with renewed conviction. The bruising had been so bad a week ago, there'd be no way he'd have been able to pleasure her like this. Perhaps everything happened for a reason. Deep down he knew what he was doing was wrong. Pushing a little deeper, maybe he'd find that it was right.

She was so tight around his fingers. Declan could only imagine how good she'd feel wrapped around his throbbing cock.

"Fuck! I can't believe I came from there!"

His mother's protests were nought but defeated sighs. More and more guilt plagued him. The front of her pants bulging, Declan rapidly flicked his fingers in final hope of a squirt. Just one warm wash. He couldn't see the face planted to his belly. Were tears streaming down it? Roaring his frustration, he pulled out of her drenched pussy. He rubbed the juices on her clothes and let a ponytail slide through a weakened fist.

Both of them panting, Declan felt a cruel mix of emotions. Anger and shame. His mother had said no, multiple times, yet he kept going. He wished the cock resting against her head wasn't so hard.

"Sorry, mom. Are you mad at me?"

He waited a while for a response. A classic maternal tactic, it was the waiting that tortured him. She knew it would. It gave him time to reflect. Had he messed everything up? Sure, she'd pleasured him many times before, but always at her own discretion. He'd never taken control like that. How many times had she asked -- no -- begged him to stop? Declan knew he may never be able to go back over the line that he'd so boldly crossed.

An unexpected groan that had gotten caught in his throat somehow escaped him. Relief filled a boy as his mother's lips closed around him.

Her fingers jerking his base, a wild, slippery tongue lashed at the head. It was clear she was working towards a speedy finish. Glorious tingles soon darted through Declan's core. Tucking a hand under her breasts, he didn't dare go back between her legs. Their moans met as climax approached.

Perhaps it was the lingering frustration that led to his petulant act. The act of not warning her. The man veiled his intent with a sigh. Creamy spurts jumped onto her face -- and god knows where else. Without any sign of flinching, Marta eventually threw lips around his blasting cock. He held the back of her neck as she drank what she could of her son's pulsing load.

Then he felt bad. Truly awful. The frenzy of imminent ejaculation no longer bolstering him, he watched as his cock slinked out of his dazed mother's mouth. Not moving from his belly, she stared outward in shocked silence.

"Shit...Mom, are you ok?"

Silence met him.

"Mom?"

"I'm fine."

Growing up with two girls in the house, even Declan knew that that particular phrase meant the exact opposite.

"Fuck! I went way too far. I've blown it, haven't I?"

"Your sister will be home soon. I better start lunch."

"Don't be like that, mom. Yell at me! Hit me! Anything!"

She didn't move for a while. Not even as a cock softened against her cheek. It was only the shaking shoulders in Declan's comforting hands that gave her away. The breeze of her quiet chuckles cooled his glazed cock.

"I can't believe I came from there," she mimicked.

Although a terrible impression of her son, ridicule, as it turns out, was a pretty good punishment. Still, Declan was aware that it could have been so much worse. Hands fell away from her as she rose. She looked at him while laughing and playfully mocked him again. Declan found himself more distracted by the cum dripping from chin to t-shirt.

"I have a feeling that that coffee is cold. I'll go make a fresh pot."

"It's ok. I can do it myself. I really don't need to be in bed all day. Let me help."

Marta stopped at the doorway and turned. Out of habit, Declan used bedsheets to cover himself. His mom seemed oblivious to the splash of cum that crossed her raised eyebrow.

"You're staying in bed, young man. Nurse's orders."

"I really don't deserve you."

With hands on her hips and fire in her eyes, she marched back to her patient. The intense glare cutting through him made a knot tighten in his chest.

"Oh, and the next time mommy asks you to stop..."

Her lips curled as she leaned closer.

"Don't."

12