Home Again

Story Info
Man moved back home to horny older mom.
1.4k words
3.59
59.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zimabean
zimabean
21 Followers

I had to move back in with my mother. This happened before all this COVID crap started. I was divorced and fired from my job and broke. Moving back in with her was the ultimate low point of my life.

Well I got settled in and enjoyed having mom there to talk to. We would sit on the back porch and watch the sun set while drinking wine as we talked about different things. About the third week in we were talking and mom brought up sex and her lack there of. I was a little surprised as mom was not bad looking and I had assumed she would plenty of men her own age to satisfy her needs though I had not really thought about it. "Honey, you know we are both adults and have needs, we could help each other out, just think about it. You know I am so lonely, this is awkward, but, well think about it." Mom stuttered. Wow, mom just basically said we should fuck.

I mean she was right, we were both adults. I a man and she a woman so what would be wrong with a little no strings attached fucking between us. I could really use that right about now. "I will think about it mom." I replied changing the subject.

The next week I caught mom naked twice and she walked in on me naked three times. This made the sexual tension grow. I tried to remember the last time I had been with a woman. Mom is right here and ready to fuck, and probably fuck any time I want. I have heard these older ladies are horny as all get out. But it is my mom and that makes it weird.

The next day mom came to me and asked me to take her to a small bar around the corner from us. I thought why not, a few drinks might loosen me up. We got there and this place was a dump. There were two older men at the bar and a large guy was the bar tender. The place was small and dirty. We had a couple of drinks and mom told me to wait at the booth as she went to the bar and started talking to the men. After a few minutes the two men started fondling mom and one of them was kissing her. I jumped up and went to intervene.

Mom lead the men to a table and I objected but the bartender grabbed me and held me. Then mom pulled her pants off and laid back on the table and spread her legs. Mom is a thin tall woman with wide hips. She has a nice dark bush, not too thick with some nice pussy lips. And she was very wet. The man moved over and knelt down and started eating her out as the three of us watched. Mom came in a minute and pulled the man up and asked him to fuck her. He dropped his pants and pushed his cock into her. "Mom, hey you, put on a rubber" I muttered. No one listened as the man started to thrust into mom. A minute later the man pushed in deep and grunted and I knew he was cumming deep inside mom. He pulled his limp cock out and I could see his load in mom's gapping cunt.

The other man dropped his pants and moved in and started to fuck mom and very quickly added his cum to the other man's cum inside her womb. Then the bartender took his turn, sloppy thirds, and dumped his load in mom. Then every body, including mom dressed and went up to the bar for another drink. I was a little upset that mom just took loads from each of these strangers and now was having a drink with them. I finally talked her into leaving and gave her the riot act on the way home. "Well I have needs that need taken care of." was mom's response. "And any time you want to step up and take care of my needs then I will not have to go other places." mom added.

I laid in bed and thought about what had happened. Mom laying there with her legs spread really turned me on. I mean she is a woman and I a man. And watching her take each of those men. The sight of the cum trickling from mom's cunt after the first guy pulled out.

About a week later mom said she was going back down to the bar. "Well go alone as I am not going to watch that." I stated. "I want you to go to protect me." mom said. "You need a rubber for protection." I said. "I don't have any and it feels better without those things. I heading down there with or without you." She said as we headed that way.

There were three different men there today and the same bartender. "Hey Maggie" the bartender said with a huge smile as we walked into the bar. The three men watched as we sat down at a booth. The bartender brought over our drinks with out asking us what we wanted. And sure enough in a few minutes mom was up flirting with those men and soon was spread eagle on the table with each man taking a turn with her and filling her cunt full of cum. This time no one had to hold me back. I stood and cheered them on.

A few weeks later we were back at the same bar. The same guys there, but this time a woman was there by herself. A woman much like mom sitting alone, she looked out of place, she was not the type of woman you would see in a dump like this, but neither was my mom. We had a drink and the three men looked at us waiting for mom to do her thing but this was complicated by the unknown woman. Mom got up and went to talk to the woman. They talked and soon were laughing and acting like friends. And then they got up and went to the men and started flirting. Then they both went to the tables with the men.

One man buried his face in mom's snatch and another one buried his face in the other woman's cunt. After a minute or two the strange woman looked at me and motioned for me to come over to her which I did. She undid my pants and stroked my cock as she kissed me. One of the men was already banging my mom and I guess I was caught up in everything going on. The woman asked me to fuck her and I did. I just thrust my cock forward into her and fucked her right then and there without a condom. Having watched mom take those men for the past several times I could not help myself. I needed this. I thrust into that woman like a crazy man. And then I came, I mean I thrust as deep as I could into this woman and let it fly. Rope after rope of my cum flowed deep into this nameless woman filling her womb.

As soon as my balls drained I pulled my limp cock from her and another man pushed me aside and started to fuck her. I sat back and watched as the men took turns with the mom and the other woman. Everyone having a good time. I think one of the guys must have called a few friends as three more men showed up. For the next hour they drank and fucked and I watched as I am not into sloppy cum filled cunts. Mom got tired and asked me to take her home.

About a three days later I decided I could not take it any longer. Mom was in the kitchen making breakfast, she was wearing a robe. I walked in, I just pushed her against the counter and opened her robe. I started fingering her wet pussy. "Finally! yes! Finally yes please fuck me!" mom pleaded. I shoved my cock into mom's wet cunt. She was tight. I thrust into her and exploded spraying her walls with my hot cum. After that we could not get enough of each other. We would still go to the bar every couple of weeks. Mom just can not get enough cock. And I came to realize that I enjoyed watching her take other men. I even started enjoying sloppy seconds.

zimabean
zimabean
21 Followers