Home Again

Story Info
Returning home to our love after being apart.
1.7k words
4.03
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had changed. I wasn't the man she met years before and she wasn't the girl I had met. But when I saw her, I remembered every bit of her I loved. I could feel my heart glow like I hadn't felt in a very long time.

Tentatively we approached each other and I could feel the smile curling on my lips as I saw it curling on hers. I opened my arms and she slid into me. I wrapped my arms around her and felt like she had never left.

She nuzzled into my chest and I held her closer and smelled her hair.

She smelled good, she smelled familiar, she felt good and familiar. This was a feeling I hadn't had in so long. Hesitantly I kissed her head, just a little discreet peck. She nuzzled more deeply, did she notice the little kiss?. I kissed again. She squeezed me tighter, a sure sign that she was responding to my affection with affection. Another kiss. And another. And another. Each more pronounced and confident, each met with signs of reciprocation, each making us feel more connected.

The kisses started to trail down her head to her cheek and along her neck. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she leaned her head back. I kissed along her neck as her fingers curled into my hair and she breathed deeply. I pulled away and looked down at her as her eyes opened. We looked deeply into each others eyes.

"You're here," she said like it was the first time in forever, like someone had returned that she thought she'd never see again.

"I'm here," I replied.

We leaned into each other and kissed, first just lips pressed to each other, a completely clean and passionate kiss. I could feel the tension building and I know she could too as I felt her squeeze tightly to my neck.

The deep innocent kiss reconnected us and then the sweetness started to be replaced by passion. My tongue slipped inside her mouth, she moaned into my mouth at the feeling of the deep kiss. I pulled her into me as she melted into my arms. Her hands gripped the back of my head as we kissed deeply.

I started to let my hands roam her body, rediscovering every wonderful inch. My mouth moved to her neck, kissing up and down from her ear across her throat and up to her other ear. When I found that secret spot that made her body respond I started to gently suck and lick and tease it. Every movement of my mouth made her body quiver and tighten as I felt her breath grow deeper and faster.

She leaned her head back more and surrendered her body even more until she was only supported in my arms. She dug her nails into my body as I gave her secret spot one last long, wet kiss and then trailed my kisses back up her neck to her face. I pressed my lips to hers and we slowly made out until her body recovered from the neck teasing and I felt her feet plant firmly on the ground again.

"Let's go." I told her as I grabbed her hand and dragged her off to the flat.

We couldn't even make it in the door. I had her against the elevator wall, kissing her, my hands sliding under her clothes, her hands trying to find any way under my clothes.

We rushed into the hall and I struggled to keep up with her as she raced to the door. I kept up with her, making sure to keep my hand in hers. I had let her out of my reach before and I wasn't going to let that happen again.

As she turned the key in the door I wrapped my arms around her from behind, my hands slid underneath her shirt and my mouth found her secret spot on her neck again.

She let the keys go as she wrapped her hands on top of mine. I couldn't control myself anymore. My hands slid into her pants and quickly found her soaked panties and wet slit. I gently rubbed her hard clit. She pushed her ass back to meet my cock and moved her hips in time with my finger.

She reached behind her and grabbed my cock through my pants, stroking it in time with my fingers on her clit. I'd slowly roll her clit between my fingers with deep, sensual pressure. She'd squeeze the head of my cock and give a long slow stroke. I growled into her ear.

Fuck, she was driving me wild.

"I need you." I said breathlessly

"I need you too, baby." She replied urgently.

I undid her pants with my free hand as she tried to find my zipper and button. I pushed her pants to her knees and then helped her with mine. I couldn't wait any longer. Not even a second. I wrapped my arm around her as she braced herself on the door and I slowly pushed my cock inside her. She held her breath as I stretched her out. I squeezed and growled as every inch slid deeper and deeper into her tight, wet hole. I bit the back of her shoulder as I started to thrust into her. She held her breath as her body got used to the girth of my cock, spreading her open. Soon I was pumping my fat cock inside her as I held her close, gripping her tightly, moaning into her ear.

"Fuck, take it, baby. Take it all." I moaned as I started to thrust deeper.

"Give it to me, baby. Fuck me. Take me." She replied.

I fucked her as deep and hard as I could without losing my grip around her. I wasn't about to give up my closeness for even another centimeter. She was mine, back in my arms, wrapped around me.

I slammed my cock deep inside her and gently moved my hips so my cock would rub against her g spot. She held her breath for a few seconds and then hurriedly finished unlocking and opening the door. I finally pulled my cock from her and spun her around. I picked her up and carried her into the apartment as we kissed.

We found the bedroom and I threw her on the bed and ripped her pants off. She took off her top and watched as I took off my clothes. I took a moment to appreciate her and how beautiful she was. She definitely wasn't the same girl I had met, she had only gotten better.

I leaned down and started kissing her again. The quiet moment of appreciating each other was over and I needed her again. I laid her back and plunged my cock inside her soaking wet pussy. I quickly started fucking her deeply. I broke our kiss so I could breathe hard to keep up the hard assault on her pussy.

"Fuck, please fuck me, baby. Deeper, baby" she screamed. I slammed my cock in deeper longer strokes into her sweet pussy. Each stroke came with the slap of my balls against her ass and the sound of her juices being pushed out around my cock. I slammed harder and harder. She gripped my neck, I knew she was getting close. She tensed and tried to squeeze her legs around me as I slammed again and again into her.

"Cum for me. Cum for your man" I commanded.

One deep hard thrust later her entire body shook and she screamed out as her body obeyed and her orgasm hit. I slammed my cock into her and kissed her deeply. I pounded her deep and hard until I could feel the orgasm subsiding. I broke the deep kiss and she kissed me all over my face.

"Fuck, that was so good, baby. I missed you. I needed that."

We kissed slowly as my slamming turned into gently thrusting. I ground my hips into her so my stomach rubbed her clit. Every rotation of the hips pushed my cock deeper and rolled her clit against my body. I kissed her as I teased her with my thrusting. She held my face and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you, I always have." She told me.

"I love you and always have too, my love."

We both said it so truly. Like the first hug and first kiss, it was completely new but in such a familiar way. We kissed deeply. The hard part was out of the way. Now I just needed her. I flipped her over and dragged her hips up. She squealed at being flipped around and giggled. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her back to my chest. I kissed her neck and slowly pushed my cock inside her again.

As I bottomed out, i bit into her neck a bit. I started thrusting into her slowly as I held her against me by her tits. I started fucking her but needed more. I pushed her forward and grabbed her hair as I started fucking her hard and deep. I reached around and slid my finger between her pussy lips as I slammed my throbbing cock inside her.

"Fuck, take it, take it all, baby."

"Give it to me, please, daddy. Fuck me and fill me, baby."

I wasn't going to last long. I pulled her hair to arch her back and massaged her clit as I slammed hard and deep and the first hot stream of cum shot inside her. I groaned as I unloaded my load inside her and filled her. Each slap of my balls against her body was wetter as the massive load of cum leaked from her.

Her body shook as she took the load and started cumming herself. I kept up the hard strokes and rubbing off her clit until I felt her body start to relax.

We collapsed on the bed. I wrapped her in my arms and dragged her to me. I held her closely, our bodies completely entangled. I kissed her neck and the backs of her shoulders. I tickled her arm.

Before we fell asleep I took stock of the world around me. Things had changed, the apartment was new, the bed was new but all of it was familiar. After so long we'd finally found it. We were home again.