Home Alone

Story Info
I have scheduled some playtime for myself.
2.9k words
4.25
12.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The mice will play when the cat is away" is how the saying goes.

My wife is out of town for a couple days, and I was going to take full advantage of the opportunity. Like a lot of middle-aged women, she's lost most of her sex drive. That leaves me extra horny. When I can get the house to myself, I need to release as much of my pent-up sexual urges as I can, and this is my time. I've been planning and plotting for weeks.

I ordered some things online and have tracked their shipments. The last of everything arrived earlier today. I bring in the packages and go to my little hiding areas around the house, pulling out the other things I will need.

Coming home from work early gives me more to start my preparations. What I've planned takes time. I don't think I need to write too much about cleaning out my insides. Just suffice it to say my prostate massager will have plenty of extra room. I get in the shower, and shave below my waist. Removing everything and making my skin silky smooth. I use her soap, not my manly wash. I don't want to smell like me now.

After drying myself off, I use her deodorant. Rubbing my fingers over the top and then applying it to myself. I want her smell, not to give her any part of mine. I also put some of her talcum powder on me, and a light dab of her perfume on my chest and neck. I love the feminine smells now originating from my body. My horniness ramps up just a bit more.

I grab my prostate toy and my lubricating cream. The toy is the largest one they make, and with quite a bit of skin cream it feels nice going up inside my ass. Okay, going in, going out, going in, going out, and finally going all the way up inside me. Oh yeah. That's taken my horniness up yet another notch.

A year or so ago, she bought new underwear. This allowed her to go through her existing panties and throw away the ones that were stretched out. I know this because I rescued those panties from the trash. Their mine now, and I use them for special occasions like now. Their nothing extra sexy about them, that's not what I'm looking for at this stage.

I love the tactile sensations of nylon panties. The way they glide across my cock and my ass. There's something special about that thin, slippery fabric that tweaks me in a way nothing else does. Especially if it has a little lace trim. That's what I rescued from the trash and hid away. Now it's my turn with them, or perhaps it's their turn with me.

I don't just put on a pair of nylon panties; I surround my cock with nylon panties. Something that started when I was a teenager, exploring my sexuality and all the pairs of panties I found in the laundry. I grab a pair of the silky feeling, skin colored, lace trimmed nylon high cut briefs; stepping into them and pulling them up. Then I slip my cock out of the left leg hole, then pull them up tight to try to hold my prostate massage toy up inside me. To balance things out, I pull on another pair of the same kind and pull my cock out of the right leg hole this time. Now, I grab a third pair of the slippery panties, turn them inside out and pull them up over the top of my cock; surrounding it with the slippery feminine feeling sexiness that my wife's old panties give me. My cock has now reached its semi-stiff erection state, and a small wet spot appears in the front of that last pair of panties.

Teasing my cock through the front of my panties, awash in the silky, taboo feeling of being a man wearing something so intimately connected with women. I love the way the nylon surrounds my cock, and slips and slides around on my ass as I fondle it through the three layers of panty material.

The feeling of being violated by my prostate toy amplifies my horniness. It feels so hot move around inside as I clench and relax. Those panties I've got on won't really hold it up where it can violate me properly. There's a reason they were put in the trash. The elastic isn't what it once was. I need something else to hold it up, deep inside me, and I've got just the thing.

I milk my cock and scoop up the precum that's now oozing through my panties and suck it off of my fingertip. Oh yeah, I'm that horny. Now is not the time for a quick jerkoff. It takes time for what I've got planned, and I want to take full advantage of my alone time.

A skin colored body shaper is going to be next. Smooth, but not as smooth and silky as my nylon panties, but it's just the ticket for holding things in place. I fasten the crotch at its tightest setting and I've tightened the shoulder straps all the way down. I'm also taller than the normal body shaper wearer, so I know it will be stretched tight enough to hold my toy deep inside me. My manhood will definitely being violated as this toy is pulled up inside my ass.

First powdering the shaper with her talc and I step into it and pull it up to my knees. There's something I need to do first. There's another drop of precum that's seeped through the front of my panties but that's not it. I still scoop it off my panties and suck it off of my fingertip though. I also pull the last layer of panties down to my knees, freeing up my semi-erect cock. Milking it again, directly to my fingertip I lap this up too.

The taste of precum lingers on my tongue and the light flowery scent of her talcum powder wafts up from the shaper. I need to do this next before I get fully hard. I lightly push my balls inside the place they originally came from. Their called inguinal canals. They slip up inside and this allows me to pull my cock straight down tightly between my legs. I know it's not going to stay there by itself, but that's also what my body shaper does for me. I pull the last layer of silky nylon panties back up tight, then pull the shaper up tightly to my waist as well. Oh yeah, that's the ticket. That's what's going to hold that slippery toy up my ass. That's what's going to hold my cock tucked between my legs.

I walk over to the chair and straddling the arm rest. If my balls weren't inside me, this would hurt, but they are up inside me. The arm of the chair pushes my cock up tight between my legs. Now I can pull rest of the body shaper up into place. Since it's cinched down tight, I need to give it a really good tug before I can pull first one, then the other shoulder strap into place. This seals me inside my girl suit. It also makes me feel all bound up and further emasculates me. The shaper also holds my silicone breast forms in place for me as well as my cock. Grabbing these, I put them inside the bra cups of my shaper and give me a nice pair of B sized breasts, complete with little nipples.

Now I can go to the mirror and take in the results of my efforts so far. Oh yeah, my skin colored body shaper has given me a feminine shape (sort of). I have breasts, and no cock bulge at the bottom. Maybe even a little hint of a mangina. I feel the bulkiness of my cock between my own legs. I tense and feel it move. I feel with my fingertips and feel the dampness in the crotch of my body shaper. Oh yeah, I'm still dribbling precum. Enough to feel through the last layer of panties, their cotton gusset, and the cotton padding in the crotch of my body shaper.

Everything up to and including the shaper is for function, now I can start with the sexy part. I bought my wife a nice lace bra and matching panties. She wore them once and tucked them away, never to be seen again - or so she thinks. Well, now it's my turn. Those white lace cups with the bow between them now looks so nice over my breasts, and the matching lace panties slip up my freshly shaven legs so nicely. I give myself another light spray of her perfume between my breasts. My cock expands deep between my legs, and I cross my legs and squeeze back. I know there's now another drop or so of precum buried deep up between my legs. My mouth still has a little of the taste too.

I grab the white lace garter belt out of my collection and strap it on over my sexy panties. It definitely frames the front of my sexy panties nicely. The new pair of shiny, sexy thigh highs came in the mail today. Opening the package, I grab one and bunch it up so I can put my toe inside. Slowly, so as to not put a run in my new stocking, I work it up my leg. I tell myself; you've got to get the seam straight. I feel that tingly sensation made by the sexy stocking work its way up my leg as I work it up, so erotic, so feminine, so emasculating. My garters are adjusted from the last time I did this, so I can just slide the rubber part under the lace edge of my stocking and work the metal clip of the front garter over the top. I stand up and it takes a little struggle, but I get the side garter hooked into place as well. The other leg now tells me it's been left out in the cold, so I pull the other stocking into place and get it clipped to my garter belt. I'm so fucking horny right now, all I can do is cross my legs and give my cock a few squeezes. I feel a bit of the dampness seeping through all the layers and through the crotch of my top layer, sexy panties. There must be a nice batch of precum deep inside my crotch.

Of course, now that I've got my stockings on, it's time for my high heels. Oh yeah. From deep in my stash, I've got the perfect pair of shiny black slingback 3" heels in just my size. I push my toes into the pointy fronts of my high heels and pull the strap up above my heels, holding them lightly in place on my feet. Standing up, I'm now 3" taller. These heels pinch a bit, and I've got to concentrate on walking so I don't twist my ankles. They also tear apart my masculinity with every step I take. Keep your toe pointed, don't straighten your knee all the way, small steps I have to keep reminding myself as I walk across the room. The stocking tugs on my garter belt with every step. Then I remind myself to squeeze my legs together to remind me of where my cock went. It's still there, embedded and tightly held, deep in my crotch.

As if the heels weren't enough to take away my masculinity, it's now time for the blouse. I've got a nice, demure, silky feeling white blouse in my collection. One that's got one of those tie type high neck lines. I button up the front - remembering how women's blouses button from the other side. Then, I tie the two silky streamers into a bow at the neck. I look into the mirror and adjust it so it's even. The puffy sleeves are too short for my arms, but this is actually a good look for a demure blouse. I can also just make out my pretty white lace bra as the blouse is a bit see-through.

Now is the time I step into my skirt. I should have waited no the heels as the extra height, loss of balance and catching the skirt on my heels is difficult. I'll just have to deal with it as part of my new found femininity. I pull my demure, deep red, pleated, A-line skirt up to my waist. Not my normal waist, but my feminine, 1" above my navel woman's waist. That way it's just above my knees. I love the way it feels, gliding over my nylon stockings.

I look into the mirror to admire my handiwork, feminine, but not feminine enough. I've got on a body shaper, but I've still got a bit guy's waistline, with that little bit of a belly that guys my age have. I've got something in the mail today for just that too; a brand new, extra-long, over bust corset. The manufacturer pre-laced it, so it's ready to put on. They laced it up right too. This is not one of those toy corsets that falls apart before you get it on. It's one of those strap it on, waist-cinching, boned, stiff jacquard fabric, tight things. I've watched videos, but there's the reaching behind yourself, laces wrapped around a doorknob, standing in heels, finding the right laces to pull, half hour-long wrestling match that let you know you're not enough of a man to be a real woman. Finally, I had the thing cinched up nice and tight. I looked again into the mirror to see what I had become.

I wish I could do it justice. My view had changed. I was taller. Also, I could see changes at the lower edge of my vision. My silicone breasts changed my view, blocking what was below my chest. When I looked down, below that my corset had flattened out my tummy and I could see everything below my tummy further changing my view. The look in the mirror was different too.

The way I felt was even more different. There were the strange sensations of the light, satiny blouse over my arms, my silky stockings, and my slippery nylon panties deep underneath everything. There were the flowery fragrances of my perfume and talcum powder, as well as the musky scent of the large quantity of precum that had dribbled out that cock of mine buried deep between my legs, where the slippery plastic phallus of my prostate toy was further violating me.

I had some real alone time, and I was going to play, all out. It takes time to get dressed up, and this was going to count. I briefly wondered what someone would say if they saw me like this. Were all the shades adjusted properly so a neighbor walking by wouldn't see? I walked around the house, checking all the windows. This was harder than normal, as my heels pinched my toes. I heard the swish of my stockings as my legs rubbed together, the click of my heels. I felt the swoosh of my skirt gliding across my legs, and the slipperiness of the layers of nylon panties slipping and sliding across my ass. My cock was still held tightly, deep between my legs. It had reached full stiffness. However, because I had tucked it up tight before getting fully hard, it was only marginally uncomfortable being folded back under my crotch. I walked over to the chair and straddled the arm rest, pushing my cock deep up into my own crotch. I felt the wetness I had left up there as my cock slipped around a little inside my nylon panties, and also that plastic cock pushing deep up into my very sensitive ass.

My masculinity receded deep up inside me, up my skirt, between my stocking clad legs, wrapping itself around my breasts, up to the way that silky bow felt on my neck, squeezed through the tightness of my corset, down my waist, through the crotches of the layers of feminine undergarments, up through the shaft of my prostate toy and spurted, deep into my bowels.

My dress-up phase was complete. It's not that I was feminine. It was like a really horny girlfriend had come over to play; and I was my own horny girlfriend. I was just going to have to fuck myself silly.

That's when it happened. I had forgotten that my wife's brother wanted to borrow a special tool I had in the garage. It turned out to be now. I heard him ringing the doorbell. Standing there I froze.

Then, I heard him knock. He must have seen my car in the driveway. He had a key, Oh No! There's no way he could see me this way. I tried to kick off my heels, but that strap that felt so marginal at holding them in place somehow refused to let go. I stepped to the entry way as quickly and quietly as my heels would allow, but only got as far as the entry way when the doorknob twisted itself. Oh god, the door was opening, and I was right there in full view - and still so INCREDIBLY FUCKING HORNY!