Home Alone

Story Info
Human nature at its best!
2.3k words
4.66
12.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a week ago, I was having a family game night with my wife and our 3 young children when our fire alarm interrupted Jenga. I went to investigate and find out what triggered the alarm to no avail. I then went upstairs into our attic to check if an electrical issue was the cause.

I was gone for a few minutes and when I returned, I was surprised to find three firefighters in my living room. One of them was flirting with my wife, the other was talking to my kids and the third was looking around. He came up to me when he noticed me at the bottom of the stairs.

I answered all his questions and showed him to the attic. There, he pointed out that we were having an electrical malfunction and that he'd have to turn the power off for the rest of the evening.

He informed me that he'd forward the issue to the power company and that they would have an electrician here to fix the problem first thing in the morning.

The rest of the candlelit evening was cozy and fun with the kids. I was mad at my wife for flirting with that fireman, but to be fair to her, he was tall, handsome, and in great shape, it would be difficult for an average woman like my wife to resist the flattery of the thought that a man like him would want a woman like her.

The next morning, I left early, I planned on having all my meetings by midday so I could come home and have some time alone. My wife was taking our kids to another kid's birthday party at 2 p.m.

I figured I'd get some work done in my home office from 1 to 3 p.m., then I would have about two and a half to 3 hours to myself to blow off some steam with 10 laps in the pool then relax and read a book in the hammock under the shade of two trees, while enjoying an ice-cold beer.

It is by prioritizing weekly alone time that I manage to keep up with the pressures of my job as a criminal lawyer and my roles as a husband and father.

As planned, I got home around 12:30 p.m. and saw my wife and kids off at 2 p.m. By 3 p.m. I was done with all my work for the day, and I was done with my swim by 3:30.

I was sunbathing next to the pool when I heard the doorbell ringing aggressively. "Oh shit!" That person must have been ringing it for a while before I heard them.

Imagine my disappointment when, through the glass door, I saw the same fireman who was flirting with my wife. I wondered if he came back thinking she'd be home alone.

I let him in, and he explained that he was sent to follow up and get feedback on the fixes by the power company that morning.

He asked to see the meter box, so I took him back to the pool area and let him work as I went back to sunbathing my now dry body. I wore sunscreen and my shades and let him know he could see himself out whenever he was done.

I was starting to doze off when I was startled awake by the feeling that I was being watched.

I was right, the tall, handsome, fit man was looking down at me. He smiled when I sat up and asked if he could go check the work done in the attic as well.

I walked ahead of him. His presence and proximity to me felt strange, his smile had caused a warmth within me that was foreign.

On the staircase to the first floor, the feeling intensified. I felt my dick and balls stir and tingle. I looked back uncomfortably to find his eyes waiting, there was that smile again.

On the steep, narrow, and dimly lit staircase to the attic, the intensity of this unknown feeling grew with every step.

This man, who was the source of this confusion inside me, was closer behind me than he'd been before. I'd had to pull the retractable staircase down while he closed the gap between us.

In the attic, we didn't have much space because it doubles as my family's storage room. Once I was inside, I had to wait and watch while he moved some boxes and as he worked.

I couldn't help the pull to look at his toned arms when his t-shirt rode up exposing his strong flexed biceps. Without knowing why, I searched his body for any other exposed parts; his lower back and then his lower abs as he lifted the box to put it on top of another pile. I saw those two deep lines and followed them, but his turnout pants blocked my view.

I had a moment to catch myself when he started inspecting the wiring. What the fuck was I doing? I'm not gay. Why was I letting a man turn me on? I looked back to find that he was looking at me and I was staring at his body and spotting a rock-solid hardon.

I panicked and cupped my dick with both my hands and mumbled an apology.

He smiled and walked over to me while maintaining eye contact. He placed his right hand over my hands, and slowly, steadily, and gently directed my left hand to his cock over the heavy material of his pants.

When I felt nothing, I panicked. Maybe he was showing me that he wasn't interested. Oh shit! Fuck! Why am I interested? Would he report me?

I'd started to think of my wife and my kids when he pressed my hand hard against his bulge. He used his hand and mine to cap and lift his cock up in his pants. It was at least 3 times heavier than mine. Wow.

I looked up at him with my mouth slightly ajar in awe, and that is when he kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He stepped even closer and started to kiss me.

His mouth was warm and strong, his hands picked me up and in one swoop I was straddling this sexy man like my wife had straddled me many times. I then felt what my wife probably longs to feel, the touch of a strong and sexy machine of a man.

I leaned in to feel his chest against mine as he walked over and set me down on one of the sturdier boxes near the attic window.

Once we were stable, I tugged at his shirt and hungrily pulled it off his body, only stopping our kissing momentarily to get it over his head.

In that moment I was glad that I was the one in the shadows, and that he was in the light. I'm relatively fit, I try to get some form of exercise daily and I go to the gym three days a week, but next to his chiselled chest and tight abs, I can't help but wonder why he would be interested in me. Did my wife send him? I mean, it all seems too good to be true.

I tried to stop him, or I thought of stopping him, I don't know which but what happened next was a green light. He pulled down my swimming trunks and knelt so that the sexiest being on whom I had ever laid my eyes was now looking up at me, preparing to take my dick in his sexy mouth.

He started by lifting my leg so he could access my balls, or so I thought. He lifted my leg high and wide enough to lick my asshole gently. I wasn't expecting it because no one had ever liked my asshole, but I chose to relax and enjoy it.

He licked my asshole in circles and then he traced his tongue along my perineum, he then circled my balls before he licked my length. When he got to my aching head, he circled it a few times -- as lightly as a feather would -- before he swallowed my five inches like it was nothing. He pushed a finger up my ass just as my dick was touching the back of his throat.

My standing leg buckled, I let out a wolf-howl-like cry and shot the strongest load I'd ever shot in my 38 years on Earth. I shook and clenched my ass against his hand as he pulled his mouth off my length -- slowly.

I looked down at him when he started to move his finger deeper into my asshole. My mouth opened to say something but let out an aaaaahhh sound instead. He started to circle his finger around what had to be my prostate gland because my dick came alive right away, a feat I hadn't accomplished since I was 19.

He got up slowly and used his free hand to unzip and drop his pants. In his boxer briefs, I caught a glimpse of his big bulge before he tried to wiggle out of them. He had to pull his finger out of my asshole to use both hands to get out of his fitting underwear.

His cock swung free; big, beautiful, and so heavy that it hangs low.

His next move caught me off guard, he bent down and planted his mouth around my asshole, and he started to fuck my hole with his tongue, and he pushed me back until I was lying flat on the boxes. I started to feel him filling my hole with what I realized was my cum. He used one finger to lubricate my insides before adding a second, then a third.

"Aaaaahhh... that feels so good," I said as I relaxed.

My words might have contributed to what he did next, he then plugged my hole with the flat top of his cock. His cock is so girth it doesn't have a tip. It was too late to turn back now, especially when I looked up to see his god-like body positioned between my legs and his face so serious about fucking me.

He pushed in about an inch of his 8-inch length and I screamed, "No. No. No. No... I can't do this! No way!"

"Sssshhh... It's gonna be okay. Relax. Try to relax all the muscles in your body, especially your glutes. Like that, nice." He said as he waited, his cock never leaving my entrance.

He started to massage my perineum with his thumbs, and it worked like magic. I felt my anal sphincter loosing up and letting in his entire mushroom head.

The pleasure outweighed the pain, so I focused my attention on the sensation of the perineum massage; I had never experienced anything like it. I felt my precum flowing onto my stomach and I felt my asshole open up even more.

When his cock was buried inside me, I asked, "Hey, what's your name?"

"August."

"Hi August, I'm David. Please fuck me, August. I need you to make this last forever." I said.

"You feel so good, so warm, so tight. Oooooohhhh... fuck!"

The sound of his moans and the description of my hole made me so horny, loose, and wet that August started to slide in and out of me with more ease. I felt tears running down to my ears as I cried in pleasure and mild pain. But most of all I cried because of the freedom I felt in that moment. My asshole was like a portal to another realm that I hadn't ever dared to explore, and now here I was, at a time set apart to connect to my deepest self, right here with August, getting deeper into myself than I could have ever thought possible.

I cried because I felt so fucking good.

August started getting faster, moaning louder, and then he stopped suddenly and pulled out of me. I was sad, confused, and empty when I saw that smile again.

"Turn around," he ordered.

I complied.

Now out of sight, I could only feel August position his cock at my hole for only a second before he pushed himself into me in one stroke! We both moaned.

He spread my legs further apart so that when he went back to thrusting, this time our balls collided every time he pushed into me. At first, it hurt a little but the pleasure washed over me and melted all the pain away.

August held me by the hips and banged the fuck out of me. Now I was screaming at the top of my lungs without a care in the world who heard me. August moaned and granted, and I could tell that he was close because his cock stiffened and swelled up to stretch me out to the limit and he stopped and pushed his pelvis forward so that he was as deep as was humanly possible.

When he caught his breath, he thrust in and out only a few more times before we both started to cum. I took advantage of the friction between the box and my dick to ride two different sensations and when I came, I clenched my butt and anal muscles so tight that August froze and came hard!

Aaaahhhhh.... Aaaahhhhh... fuuuuuucckkk! The attic echoed with the sound of satisfaction as we both collapsed, me on the box and August on top of me. We lay there for a few minutes, with August inside me, until I caught a reflection on the ceiling.

When I looked down at the driveway, I saw my wife getting the kids and their bags out of the car.

"Fuck! We gotta go! My wife is here."

We got up in a panic. I pulled up my shorts and got out of there fast, stopping at the attic entrance to look back and drink in August's body one last time.

I made it to the first floor and into our bedroom before my wife, and I went straight to the shower.

... to be continued