Home Alone Ch. 01

Story Info
19 year old left at home discovers himself.
1.2k words
4.27
38k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the living room to join my parents as they waited with bated breath, all staring intensely at the TV.

'And the winners of our 1st place European couples getaway prize are...', said the presenter, clearly being paid by the minute, 'John and Fiona Edwards!'

A moment of excited silence fell across the room, before finally the whoops and cheers escaped from their mouths in a chorus of unbridled joy.

'We're going to Europe', screamed dad, 'finally we get lucky'.

Two Weeks Later

As a 19 year old guy I was quite used to being able to hold up my own end of the housework. Mum and dad made sure I did my share every week and always ensured if it wasn't done right then I'd have to do it again.

Because of this I was reasonably comfortable when they won the trip away for a month. I had stayed home alone before, albeit not for a month, and knew I could probably keep everything from turning upside down.

Now here's some background on mum and dad, mum comes from a very rich background and always had the finest growing up, which may be why my dad, the resident money pit, attracted her attention so easily. Together their finances had bordered on the edge for years now, mostly being propped up by mums clothes store down at the local strip mall. They sold everything down there, but mum had organised a renovation of the site as soon as she knew she was going away so the stock had been moved into the spare bedroom. The shop was the only reason mum was able to dress the way she did, she looked like a high class French aristocrat whereas my dad was slim, short and not well built in any regard.

I was their only child thank god and had inherited a bit of each of their builds, 5'4'' and slim but also with mums curves running through my lower half. Dad always joked about my ass saying I'd stolen it from a 19 year old girl. I never found this funny and often felt self-conscious of my behind.

All of this is to say that when mum and dad found out they were leaving me at home for a month they had put the word out and organised for someone to come 'keep and eye on the house' for them. This was code for 'make sure you survive and don't eat take out every night'. I wasn't happy about it but I figured having someone around to help out with cooking and cleaning wouldn't be too bad. I knew her name was Amy and she was going to arrive the morning after they left so I just had to survive one night alone. So I said goodbye to my parents and helped lug their suitcases to the car and they drove away.

Now I'm 19 so you bet the first thing I did was find a spot to masturbate that I'd not done it before. Secretly I very much enjoy wanking in different spots and this was no different. I decided to use the spare bedroom as this was the last time it would be free in a long time with Amy coming in. I walked in and saw once again the huge mound of women's clothing in the middle of the room. Standing at about my height it held everything from frilly panties to gorgeous fur coats. I grabbed my box of tissues and nestled into the pile. Rubbing against the fur, lace, silk and cotton caused all the blood in my head to rush to my cock and soon I was fully erect.

With no blood in my head I did something I've thought about but never actually done. I grabbed a pink lacy thong and pulled it up between my legs. It felt so nice, I liked how the panties felt light yet snug and the string at the back rubbing against my asshole every time I move. A groan escaped my lips as I fidgeted and stroked, causing more anal stimulation with every movement.

I decided, in for a penny, in for a pound and quickly found the matching bra for the set as well as a garter belt. Having put them on I stuffed the bra with two pairs of panties each and, looking down, I could no longer see my penis. The bra felt so good on my skin and the straps looked amazing on my shoulders, I could feel myself becoming more feminine in my movements. Swaying my ass to make the garter strings dance and the thong rub my asshole and moving my arms in front of me when I walked to further emphasise my gorgeous tits.

Next up was a set of beautiful stockings, light pink with gorgeous bows on top they hooked into the garter belt perfectly. Now I felt sexy as my legs were a high polished sheen and my figure looked amazing. The stockings really emphasised the shape of my ass and the stretching garter strings running down my ass really got me going.

After admiring my ass for some time I turned around to see my little cock poking a bulge into the panties. Figuring I should do something about it I pulled it out of my panties and began to stroke. All I could think of was how I became this sexy girl standing here stroking her dick.

I didn't take long to cum, and as I did a sudden urge struck me. I lifted my hand and sniffed the juices running down it, smelled ok, so I tasted it. Wow it was salty but I didn't mind it, so I licked the rest of it up and used my fingers to clean off my dick.

My cock quickly deflated and I tucked it back into my lacy panties. With it tucked like that only my face and hair gave away that I wasn't a girl and even then I could've explained it away with some makeup. Deciding to make the most of the pile while Amy wasn't here I picked up a pair of tight light blue yoga pants and a cute white tight T-shirt. The top covered my panty filled bra and made it look quite real while the yoga pants gave my ass a tremendous boost and helped to disguise any bulge I was showing. Finally, I picked up a cute tan fur coat from the pile and shrugged it on over my slim shoulders. It fit perfectly and was lined with fur inside and out so gave me tingles everywhere it touched my skin. I put the hood up and looked in the mirror and a cute girl wearing a fur coat and yoga pants stared back, she was unrecognisable as the guy who usually lived here.

I noticed I was acting girly throughout the day as I had decided to keep my outfit on, and I went about my daily tasks with a bit more pep in my step. Brushing against my fur lined shoulders and running hands over my ass whenever I got the chance of course.

So it was that at 5:30 I decided I'd take advantage of having no guardian for the night and opened a bottle of wine. I felt rather classy drinking wine in my fur coat and girly outfit, and I eventually drifted off to sleep thinking of clothes and of girly things I could do tomorrow.