Home Alone, MILF Craves Excitement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could barely breathe as I walked back into the bedroom. He was just playing with the remote control, tuning in the 500 channels. He looked round as I sat down on the bed. I didn't even pretend to keep my legs closed. I was sitting right on the edge, I had used my hands at the back of my skirt to pull it up as I sat down. I could feel my skirt had ridden right up under my thighs. I knew he must be able to see my pussy.

"This could take a long time," he said. Is there anything else you need while I'm here?"

As he said this, he moved over towards the bed and handed me the remote control. His hand held mine as I stared at the control dumbly as he reached out behind my neck. He pulled me gently towards him. I didn't resist, our mouths met and within seconds we were tonguing each other desperately. He leaned into me, pushing me back on to the bed. He stood up and looked at me as I lay, legs open, skirt above my waist. My pussy completely exposed.

"You definitely want this?" he asked.

"What do you think?" I replied, sounding a lot more in control than I felt.

He started to undo his trouser belt. He was fumbling with the buckle. I sat up and moved his hands away to the side. I undid the belt, took down his zip and pulled his jeans down. His hard cock was straining against a tight pair of light grey boxers, a bit of precum had stained them right at the very top of his swollen head. I kissed and gently bit on his cock, still covered by his shorts, before pulling them down. His dick was almost completely hard already and I started to lick up and down the shaft. He obviously took care of his cock and balls -- no straggly hair anywhere -- a real pleasure to suck on. I guided his big, fat cock into my mouth with one hand, while I used the other to massage his balls.

He moaned as I got my lips round the head of his cock and took more and more of it into my mouth. I kept sucking on it, working my mouth further and further down his shaft. Then I used my favourite hand-mouth combo, wanking him against my lips and tongue.

He began to take more control.

"I want you to open your mouth wide and take as much of my cock down your throat as you can."

As he grew in confidence that I was happy taking instruction, he became more demanding. He was pushing his cock all the way down my throat and I was gagging and drooling all over it.

"Take it all bitch!"

I did my best to cope with him fucking my face. I have always loved being force-fed cock and the whole day's foreplay had got me into a state where I would have done almost anything. At the same time, I was absolutely desperate for him to fuck me. My cunt was starving for his cock and I didn't want him to cum in my mouth before he had serviced me properly.

As if he could read my mind, he stopped fucking my mouth and took his cock out slowly. It was absolutely covered in my gag, strings of it were hanging off his cock and balls.

"Clean me up and I'll fuck you"

I licked him clean. I didn't want to put his cock back in my mouth in case he started shoving it down my throat again -- so I licked up and down his shaft, tasting and swallowing my own gag. His balls were absolutely covered in drool and it took me an age before he was completely clean.

He examined himself to make sure I had removed every last drop of me from his balls.

"OK, turn round and get on your hands and knees....face on the bed"

I felt him lifting my very short skirt above my waist. My pussy and arse were completely exposed. I could only imagine what my cunt looked like. It had been swollen all day in excitement. I reached under my tummy to touch my clit. It was easy to find, sticking out proudly between my lips. As he slid his cock in to my sopping wet pussy, I began to stroke my clit.

His big hands were on my hips, pushing and pulling me onto his cock. His entire length was all the way inside me. My clit was absolutely buzzing as he used one of his hands to grab my hair and pull my head back towards him. He was fucking me insanely hard now and I knew we were both about to cum.

I turned my neck as much as I could so I could watch him fucking me. His eyes were closed as he drove his cock in and out. I saw him beginning to open his mouth. I knew it was now.

"Go on, cum in my cunt," I screamed at him.

His face screwed up as I said it. It was the last bit of encouragement we both needed. I started cumming as he shot his load into my hole. He kept going till I had finished my cum.

I was almost in tears with relief. The first proper fuck in almost a year.

"Fucking hell, that was brilliant," he said.

"Yeah it was... better than I fantasised," I replied.

"I better go now."

"Yeah I think you should"

"Next time you need anything, just call"

"Yep, I will"

I saw him out. I stood at the door watching him drive off. I could feel his cum beginning to leak from my cunt as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I showered, changed and went down and unlocked the back-door. I shouted to the kids that their dinner would be ready in 30 minutes.

12