Home Delivery

Story Info
A slut ordered after filling in an order form.
1.8k words
4.17
11.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funkyka
funkyka
2 Followers

I was ringing the doorbell so that he lets me in, my knees shaking of excitement but the rest of my body standing tall in confidence. I pull my black shades off as he approached, my long taupe coat was covering most of my body. I climbed the stairs, he was behind me, I walked pass the door, he took my coat, guided me to the living room where I dropped my handbag, as I turned around and our eyes crossed for the first time.

He said that I looked good, as required, he was holding a collar and signalling for me to turn around. We both had a very serious look on, but seeing the collar, I could feel my eyes shine, the spark was there. This was a signal from him to me that he meant business, that calling me to come over as his whore was not just words, collaring me was declaring the session open.

And open it was! He dragged me from the leash to the bedroom, asking me to undress. As I started doing so, he saw my underwear. When he filled in the order form, he requested that the underwear should be kinky. Now that he saw it, he asked me to keep it on, together with my fishnet tights open at the cross. He made me face the wall, arms in the air wide open and legs spread. He attached the cuffs and chained my to the wall.

Took a couple of steps back, watched, then I suddenly felt a flog on my right ass cheek, and again on the left, I moaned and groaned and shook as they kept coming, a bitter sweet sensation accompanied by his words, the reminder that being late shouldn't become a force of habit and will certainly not go unpunished.

When he finally stopped, most likely because my ass cheeks were pink to his liking, he reached my bra, pulled it up over my tits, grabbed with both hands, squeezing them hard and pulling me tight to him. One hand still on them, the second fiddled down and inside my underwear, grabbing my pussy and squeezing it hard. His fingers slid between the inner lips, rubbing fiercely, pulling on my tits, pressing against my ass.

Then letting go, walking away to the door, standing there and watching me for a moment. That's when it hit me, there is no playing pretend, this is me, this is us: The whore hanging on the wall, so slutty that being watched like he watched me got my cunt dripping. Who was I kidding? Who were we kidding? He demanded my presence to use me (his words), I showed up, dressed as he demanded, slutty outfit and makeup, kinky underwear, fully shaved cunt, fulfilling his customisation wish list, so I ask for it.

He walks back to me, getting rid of my underwear, he grabs my ass cheeks and spreads them wide open, literally inspecting my ass and pussy. Rubbing, groping, squeezing. A cold substance lands on my ass, I hear him dropping his pants and I systematically wiggle my ass and try to bend in the little room between me and the wall. He grabs my shoulders and hold me still, just like that.

In a split second he buries his cock in my ass, straight up there in one thrust, one groan and one extra push once in until he is balls deep in.

That I moaned is an understatement. He pulled out, slid back in and pulled me to him with all his power. From my shoulders, from my tits, from my belly, held onto anything that could give him a grip, hungry for that ass, impatiently stretching it.

He started pounding, hands on my tits now, more lube on his dick, more on my ass, then he secured the tube between my tights and my back, saying it's a good holder. Even more impatient burying himself in, frustration raising for the lack of space to move me around, he releases my chains and demands I bend on the bed. And bending I do, offering him my fuckholes as he calls them.

I feel his hands on my hips, he slides in my ass faster than I can catch my breath. He pushes me down and he fucks me, taking his full length in and out, standing behind me his balls swinging against my wet pussy. He makes me go on the bed and gets on me, legs around my hips, he goes balls deep, and unleashes his wrath on my ass. Only stopping to lube up some more, and diving back in.

Pushing my head into the mattress, pulling my hair back in a fist, grabbing my tits, pressing with both hands on my back. Then he turns and starts stretching me side ways. He groans and slaps and drills, and swaps to the other side. Before I know it, he is riding my ass with his back to my head, that is the ultimate stretch, he rubs my pussy at the same time and watches he dick's shape in the space between my ass and pussy. I can hardly breath when he pulls out.

He sits on the bed, back to the headboard, and asks me to ride him with my ass in reverse cowgirl. He lubes his cock up, I lower myself on him, hands on his knees, it is as though the moment I get his cock in I am programmed to unleash myself on him. Raising and lowering myself, it drives me mad to know that he is watching, he asks me to hand him his phone, he takes pictures and films then shows me. That turns me even more on, the slut in me is fully out. He pulls my hair back and groans "blow me". I get off him, turn around, look at him hungry, on fire, a real slut with red tits and a stretched ass, a real whore with a dripping cunt from getting my ass stretched, his real bitch already drooling before his cock even reaches my mouth.

He slaps my face as he recognises the look and pulls my head down shoving he dick in my mouth. I suck, blow and run my tongue all along it. While I do so, he holds my leash in his hand, pulling me closer every time that he wants to. Going in my throat and not letting go until I gag, letting me get some air then back at it. My spit running down my chin, I don't lose eye contact even when I gag, he already sees through me! He fucks my face, he loves going from my ass to my mouth showing me how he can use me as he pleases.

He then turns me around, slides in my pussy, groaning that it's time for that itchy cunt to get fucked. Cupping my tits, he fucks it so hard and fast, his balls slapping on my clit like a flog hitting it, the slapping sounds so loud.

He throws me arounds, both ankles in his hands, legs up, wide open, eyes locked, he likes to see the slut on my face, he spits in my mouth, slides in my ass, pressing my ankles apart, my legs back, his dick so easily sliding in and out.

The lube isn't needed anymore, so he makes a point of that by throwing it across the room and groaning "You better not dry up now". I have blacked out in my head, he can see it in my eyes. He makes me hold my ankles and take over keeping my legs apart. He reaches out to a dildo which he pushes up my pussy. He holds it still there while his cock is wrecking my ass. Pushes deep, holds his cock still, and savagely fuck my pussy with the dildo. He orders me to take the dildo over, he spread my legs. I am not supposed to stop fucking my cunt, no matter what, unless told so. I don't have a say, I execute. He pushes my legs so far back and apart, fucks my ass with all his being.

A new look appears on his face, one I have never seen in the hundreds of time that we fucked. He is just using me, there is no me and him anymore, it's not about who I am or what we do together, he is just fucking. I am feeling numb, beyond horny, all of it feeds my kinks, so I don't stop with the dildo, swap hands when my arm gets tired. At times he pulls out and stands there stroking his cock, just to come back in and again and break me.

He orders me to get the dildo out. He puts it in my mouth, for me to hold. He starts slapping my wet cunt so hard, saying I should bite on the dildo if needed because he will only stop when it gets red. I don't have a notion of time, I wouldn't know how long that took. He went on and on, he spat on my face, slapped my pussy so hard and so fast, the juices became creamy and my skin was burning.

When it looked as red as he wanted, he removed the dildo from my mouth. Came up and put his cock in instead, making me suck it while he sits on my face. He reaches my cunt with his mouth, I feel relieved as I want to feel that soft tongue of his. To my surprise, I get a bite, on the outer lips, then on the clit. He sucks it hard, he bites, slides two fingers up my ass, sucks on my pussy and bites again. His cock throbbing in my throat, hardly and rarely giving me room to breath.

He said that my ass was so open, two fingers don't cut it. He grabbed the biggest butt plug that he has and pushed it in but it fell out.

Seeing that made him raise on his feet, pulled me off the bed by my hair, dragged me on the floor to his living room. He kept me on the floor, on my belly, two hands on my ass, he sat on it. He fucked it, wrecked it, groaning, moaning, shouting. He slapped, bit, scratched and spat on me. When he finally came, he pulled out and dried his cock my back. He walked away, came back with a cold beer and sat across from me on the chair sipping it. I was still on the floor, wrecked and broken. Unsure how to get myself together and get up. He was just staring, not a word came out of his mouth for 30min, all 30min I was just there. When his mouth finally opened it was to say "what are you waiting for? get out of here, I am done."

funkyka
funkyka
2 Followers