Cum in Every Hole Pt. 01

Story Info
Lyric is fucked by an intruder and forced to orgasm.
1.3k words
3.7
93.2k
96

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humming off-tune to one of her favorite songs, Lyric massaged her fingers through her hair as soapy suds slid down her petite body. She was thrilled to finally have the house to herself and was determined to take advantage of it. No pesky roommates to pound on the door asking when she'd finally be done in the shower. Better yet, no chance of anyone hearing what she did.

Leaning against the tile wall, she let her hand explore between her legs, moaning when she slid one inside. Her thumb worked her clit and she slid a second finger in, the pleasure making her pussy spasm. "Mmm," she moaned and worked her fingers faster.

The sound of the floor creaking outside the bathroom door made her stop. "Kelly?" she called out to no response. "Sammy?" When she didn't hear a reply, she once again closed her eyes and rubbed her clit. Another floorboard creaking made her sigh in frustration and pull her fingers out. "Maybe tomorrow," she groaned and turned off the water. "Give me thirty seconds and the shower's yours," she snapped through the closed door. She wrung her hair out and yanked the towel off the curtain rod, wrapping it tightly around herself before stepping out.

"You guys are ridiculous," she said as she opened the bathroom door. She shivered as she stepped out and headed toward her bedroom. "Thought you'd be gone all day." Looking around, she didn't see anybody or hear anything. Her eyebrows knit together in confusion as she walked into her bedroom. "Where are you guys?"

"Right here," came a deep voice behind her as a hand slapped over her mouth. She tried to pull away, but an arm quickly wrapped around her waist and dragged her to the bed. Kicking back, she connected with the man's shin. He removed his hand from her mouth and grabbed a handful of hair, yanking her head back. "Do that again. I dare you," he taunted. When she didn't move, he shoved her down on the bed. She tried to scramble away, but he gripped her ankle and pulled her back to the edge. With her legs hanging off the side, he straddled her hips.

"Get off me!" she screamed and tried to pull herself out from underneath him. She opened her mouth to scream again and felt material being shoved between her lips. Looking down at the strap hanging out, she realized he had pushed her panties inside. When she tried to reach up to pull the lacey material out, she felt her arms being forced behind her back. While she tried to work the panties out of her mouth with her tongue, he was tying her wrists tightly. Once her hands were secured behind her, he grabbed another pair of panties and shoved them in her mouth, making her choke. Leaning down so his lips were pressed against her ear, he said, "Cooperate and this will go much easier for you." Realizing she couldn't afford to have any more shoved in her mouth, she stopped struggling and rested her head on the bed. "Much better," he said and stepped away from her.

Lyric tried to look over her shoulder to see what he was doing, but could only make out his dark shadow behind her. When she heard a zipper being pulled down, she rolled over onto her side, but was quickly forced back on her stomach. "I warned you," he said and reached under her, releasing her towel. "I was going to be nice about this," he said and yanked the towel out from around her. "But not anymore."

She shook her head and tried to squirm away from him, but he pulled her back down, letting her legs hang off the bed.

When she felt the glistening head of the man's cock rubbing against her slit, she stilled. "Nice and wet already," the man said as he coated the tip of his dick in her wetness. He lifted her hips slightly and let his shaft rub against her clit. Sliding a thick finger inside of her, he felt her pussy clench every time his hardness slid against her. "That's a good slut," he said and pulled his finger out, taking a moment to suck off her juices.

He spread her legs apart and positioned himself on top of her, the head of his cock beginning to push inside. "Oh fuck, you're tight," he groaned as he added more pressure. When the head was forced inside, she groaned. Leaning over her back, he kissed her neck before saying, "Remember when I said I wouldn't go easy on you?" She stiffened up and he smiled, dragging his nails down her back. He gripped her hips and toyed with her, an inch at a time. In and out, he slid into her tight depths. When he had worked up a rhythm and noticed she was starting to move slightly with him, he thrust all eight inches inside her. She screamed as much as she could at the sudden pain between her legs.

Watching her squirm as she was forced to take every inch only turned him on more. He began to thrust into her harder and faster, his breath suddenly coming in short gasps. Her pussy tightened around him, milking his precum from his dick. Feeling himself getting close to cumming, he pulled out and flipped her onto her back.

Lyric could feel the wetness dripping from her aching pussy. Now that her clit wasn't being ground against the bed, it was begging to be touched. Looking up at the masked man with his wet cock dripping onto her pussy, she wondered if he was done and would finally leave. As if in response to her thoughts, he grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He let his throbbing dick rest over her clit and forced her thighs together before moving his hips back and forth, letting his hardness rub against her. The pressure began to build between her legs as her clit was stimulated. She needed to cum so badly it hurt.

Right when she was on the edge, he pulled fully out from her thighs and forced her legs wide apart. Reaching down, he gripped her throat and began to squeeze as he forced his dick inside her in one hard shove. She moaned as he thrust into her repeatedly, hard enough to make his balls slap against her ass. He leaned over her just enough to create friction against her clit. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," he groaned and shoved inside her as deep as he could before he spilled his seed.

Shaking her head, Lyric tried to pull away but he held her tight until his dick was drained. Pulling out of her, he gave himself a moment to catch his breath before he dropped to his knees. "Your turn," he said and licked her clit. Her back arched and she moaned. He began to kiss and suck as she moved her hips against his face. When he tasted more of her sweetness pouring from her slit, he shoved three fingers in. Curling them up, he found her G-spot and rubbed it hard while she writhed underneath him.

She was trying to breathe as best she could with her mouth full, but found herself panting as her orgasm neared. Her muscles clenched and her entire body begged for release as he worked his fingers inside her. Finally, the pressure became too much and she felt her body explode in ecstasy. Moaning, her eyes rolled back as her pussy clenched tightly around his fingers.

When her body stilled, he pulled his fingers out and gave a last rub of her sensitive clit. She jerked at the sensation and watched him walk around the bed toward her head. Kneeling down, he ran his thumb down her cheek and whispered, "One hole down. Two more to go." Her eyes went wide when he reached for the panties in her mouth.

To be continued...