Home Early

Story Info
A date ending early leads to a fun evening for two roommates.
1.9k words
4.61
18.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another bad date. What was this, the fifth in a row? Sixth?

Savannah couldn't remember. Only that it had been a while since she hadn't come back to her apartment alone. Not that she'd be completely alone, she was pretty sure Ryan didn't have any plans that evening.

Ryan was a great roommate. He was tidy, liked a lot of the same shows as Savannah, and was even a pretty good cook. Aside from being slightly intimidating to the few dates she had brought home in the 10 months since moving in together, she had no complaints. After all, she didn't blame those guys for being a little on edge after finding out her roommate was 6'1", toned, and perpetually single.

Savannah and Ryan had known each other since meeting at transfer orientation their sophomore year of college, but didn't really become friends until their senior year, enduring a harrowing two-semester capstone class in the business program together. When graduation came, they both had modest jobs lined up in the city and getting a two bedroom apartment made sense.

Their living situation had led to a lot of fervent explanations to friends and family that no, Savannah and Ryan were not together. To tell the truth, there were a few moments where Savannah had considered making a move during those late nights preparing their final capstone project, but once Ryan brought up splitting an apartment, she didn't want to risk ruining what they had.

Savannah hung up her jacket and looked at her phone, it was only 9:00pm. She perked up, plenty of time to make sure the night wasn't a total bust. She was pretty sure there were new episodes of the show she and Ryan had been binging and while he was often known to fall asleep on the couch during late night marathons, he'd probably be up for at least one, maybe even both if they started soon. Savannah slipped off her heels and set them on the shoe rack Ryan had purchased their first week in the new apartment and padded across the living room toward the short hallway that led to the bathroom and two bedrooms.

Ryan's door was open, with some dim light steaming out as Savannah approached. She wasn't trying to be quiet, but between her bare feet on the plush carpet and the music coming from Ryan's bluetooth speaker, he definitely hadn't heard her come home. She was about to call out a greeting and announce her updated evening plans when the words caught in her throat. Ryan was lying on his bed, a dark gray graphic tee pulled slightly up over his stomach, his phone in one hand and his cock grasped firmly in the other.

Savannah knew she should quietly tiptoe away. Maybe go back to the kitchen and make a louder entrance. But before she knew it, she'd been standing there at least a minute, maybe more, watching as Ryan slowly slid his hand up and down his impressive dick.

He stopped and for a moment Savannah thought she'd been caught, but all he did was lift his hips up and pull his sweatpants further down his thighs, freeing him up a bit. He reached over to his nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube, squirting some into his hand, his eyes never traveling up to the door, where Savannah stood breathless in the shadows. She watched as his grip tightened around his now glistening cock, making his knuckles whiten and his shirt sleeve stretch against his bicep.

His gaze stayed locked on his phone as he started to gently rock his hips into his grip. Savannah could feel a familiar warmth pooling between her legs. It had been a while since she'd watched a partner touch himself, but she always loved it. It felt intimate, slightly taboo, and very hot.

The black dress she wore on her date was short, and it didn't need to travel very far for Savannah to be able to slip her hand into her panties (a black lace thong she'd optimistically selected before her date). She shifted her weight to one leg and leaned back against the wall, opening herself up just enough. She ran a finger down her slit, surprised at how wet she found herself, then dragged it back up, spreading the slickness over her clit.

She alternated between making little circles around her clit and shifting her finger over it, slowly flicking the sensitive bud back and forth. She kept her eyes on Ryan, his strokes long and slow over his cock. The music faded out between songs, and she could hear his heavy breathing punctuated with soft moans. Her breath hitched as she pressed her fingers down over her pussy, fighting off a moan of her own as she ground against her hand.

Her thong was starting to get in the way, so Savannah slipped it off, tossing it down the hall where it landed just outside her bedroom door. She hitched her dress up firmly over her hips and leaned against the wall, this time spreading her legs wide.

She lifted two fingers to her mouth, wetting them with her saliva, and then moved the hand between her legs. She slid her fingers into her opening, burying them deep enough to be able to grind her clit against her palm while she fucked herself. Finding the perfect spot, she stroked her fingers against it. This time she did moan, but fortunately for her, Ryan's music was playing loud enough to cover it.

After a few minutes, Savannah's eyelids began growing heavy from pleasure. She didn't want to stop watching Ryan, but she didn't know how long she could keep them open. Then, she heard a clattering noise and snapped wide awake. Ryan had set down his phone next to him on the bed, where it had then slid off onto the floor. Savannah could see what was on his screen.

It was her.

More specifically, it was her Instagram profile. She didn't need to get a very good look at the screen to tell that it was a picture of her from the previous summer. She was wearing a skimpy white bikini. It was slightly more riské than what she usually posted, but she looked so good that she couldn't resist. The small top pushed her tits together and you could just see her nipples pebbling through. The next photo in the set was her running into the water, showing off the bottoms that barely covered more than the thong she'd just thrown down the hall.

Savannah's orgasm and the realization that Ryan was masturbating to her came in such quick succession that she wasn't sure which came first. She grabbed her wrist with her left hand, adding support as she ground her palm against her clit while the orgasm shuddered through her, pumping her fingers in and out of her spasming pussy.

After a minute, Savannah recovered, opening her eyes and straightening up. She took a step towards Ryan's door. The phone screen was blank now, and Ryan's eyes were closed, his head leaning back on the pillow.

She made up her mind in a moment, lifting her dress over her head and letting it fall to the floor. She took a step into the room, naked except for her thin bralette.

"Hey," she said softly.

Ryan froze, his eyes shooting open.

Savannah shushed him, quickly walking over to the side of his bed and placing a hand on his arm, keeping his hand on his still hard cock.

"I got home 10 minutes ago," he said, answering his unspoken question.

"Savannah, I-" Ryan began, sitting up, but she cut him off, pressing her other hand against his chest.

"Uh-uh," she said. "We can talk later, but for now..." She let go of his arm and reached down, picking Ryan's phone up off the floor. "I saw what you were looking at."

Ryan opened his mouth to speak, but once again Savannah jumped in before he could get a word out.

"To be honest, it surprised me. But I'm pretty sure I still got more of a show tonight. In fact, I think I owe you a little bit."

And with that, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to her feet. Ryan's eyes went wide and he released his cock as he shifted to get a better view. Savannah steeled herself and took the opportunity to reach out and grab it. It was so hard. It felt good in her hand, even better with the way Ryan's breath caught as she wrapped her fingers around it. It wasn't the biggest cock she'd ever seen, but it was more than enough, with a couple inches poking out of the top of her clenched fist and at least another inch below it.

"It's a really good picture," she said, nodding to the phone. "But I thought you might enjoy a look at the real thing."

Ryan's dick was still slick with lube, and Savannah slowly stroked it. She could tell from the way he pulsed in her hand that he wouldn't last long. In fairness to him, she thought, she'd probably walked into the room right as he was about to cum. She began to increase her speed, moving from the very tip of his cock all the way down, gently pushing into the base.

Savannah watched as his abs moved up and down, his breathing becoming ragged, and she sped up. Suddenly, his dick got even harder and she knew he was about to finish. Savannah impulsively grabbed his hand and cupped it around her breast. Ryan immediately bucked against her grip, erupting in a powerful orgasm.

"Yes," she whispered as he came, shooting out onto his muscular stomach and covering her hand. She pulled down, pressing into the base of his shaft as his cock continued to twitch. She held him there until his orgasm subsided.

"Now," Savanna said, releasing him and crossing her arms. "It's Friday night, which means we have two new episodes of our show to watch." She looked him up and down, cocking an eyebrow. "I think we both have some cleaning up to do, but if we get started by 9:30 we might be able to watch both before you fall asleep on the couch."

With that, Savannah scooped her bra up off the floor and walked to the door. As she was crossing the threshold she turned around. Ryan was sitting up, shirtless, wiping his stomach with what looked suspiciously like the graphic tee he'd just been wearing.

"And if you do stay up," she added with a grin, "I just might let you take a few pictures for next time that I think you'll like a little more than my instagram."

She left Ryan sputtering adorably behind her, picking up her dress and her panties on the way to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and realized she'd wiped some of Ryan's cum across one of her tits when she crossed her arms. For some reason, the sight of it sent a pleasurable shiver through her..

Grabbing a washcloth, Savannah went to work cleaning up, thinking about how things might change going forward. It was pretty rash, but obviously Ryan was into it. And into her, he had been jerking off to her photos after all. It might end up being a terrible mistake, but she had a feeling the boring dates were a thing of the past.

For a little while at least.