Home Fires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after the waves of orgasmic ecstasy had ebbed, and Amy and I 'came back to earth', we held each other tightly, kissing and caressing each other. Even as it softened and shrank, my cock stayed inside her, unwilling to leave the warmth of her femininity.

The movie had ended. Sometime while Amy and I had been making love, the couple on-screen had a sex scene of their own, but we had missed it, and the movie ended before our loving did.

I looked into Amy's eyes, my limp penis still inside her. "That was some of the most wonderful sex I've ever had. Thank you."

"Me too," she agreed. "Thank YOU."

"It's odd," I said. "I know that Stacy gave us 'permission' to have sex together 'if the situation was right'. But I didn't really come here tonight expecting to make love with you. I guess the situation was more 'right' than I expected."

"I know," Amy agreed. "I was surprised, too. It's like, over the years, we've become a lot closer than either of us realized. I mean, Chuck is my husband, and Stacy has been my best friend for years. But you and I have gotten really close, too. Is it crazy for me to say I love you?"

"No, Amy," I replied, "it's not crazy. I love you, too. Our relationship grew tonight, I think. We're not just friends any more."

"Friends with benefits, at least," she chuckled.

"Lovers, for sure!" I laughed.

My penis finally slipped out of her vagina, with a soft *plop*. "Awww," Amy pouted.

I looked up at the clock. The concert was certainly over, and Chuck and Stacy would be on their way home.

"I should probably head home," I sighed as I stood. "I would love to do this again sometime."

"Me too."

We held each other in one last warm embrace, savoring the sensations of her naked skin against mine. My limp cock, coated with Amy's fluids, pressed against her belly. She wriggled her body back and forth, giggling. I cupped my hands on the cheeks of her ass and pulled her tightly against myself.

Amy groaned. "Do we have time to do it again? I bet I could get you hard."

I sighed again. "I wish we did." I kissed her, and began getting dressed. I was almost envious - Amy, being in her own home, didn't have to put her clothes back on before Chuck got home.

*****

When I got home, I stripped out of my clothes and got into bed to wait for Stacy. My cock was still buzzing with the leftover sensations of making wonderful love to Amy. I closed my eyes to relive the wonder of it.

At the same time, my thoughts were turning to Stacy and Chuck - how had their evening gone? How was their sex? Would she make love to me when she got home?

I briefly dozed off, but I was awakened by the sound of the front door opening. I heard Stacy's sultry voice singing quietly, "so let it out and let it in. . ." recalling the concert she'd just attended. With Chuck, I reminded myself. In a few more seconds, she was opening the bedroom door. My eyes were acclimated to the dark, so I could see her clearly, whereas I knew she couldn't see me in the darkness. I watched silently as she stripped off her clothes, grinning, as I always did, at the sight of her magnificent breasts, her round hips, and the dark triangle of her pubic hair.

"Hi, Baby," I smiled. "How was the concert?"

She flopped heavily onto the bed, sliding over to where I lay, pressing her body against mine, rubbing her big tits against me.

"It was amazing!" she gushed. We had a wonderful time! All the beautiful songs that I grew up singing; oh, it was incredible!"

"I'm glad you had a good time. . ."

"And you'll be proud to know," she giggled, "that Sir Paul McCartney likes my tits!"

I sat back, looking at my amazing wife. "Of course he does," I chuckled, "Who wouldn't? But, uh, how do you know that?"

Stacy laughed. "Chuck's buddy Jim had a date, Debbie," she said, "and Debbie is a little wild and crazy."

"OK," I said, urging her to continue.

"Well, during one of the songs - Helter Skelter, I think - Debbie flashed her tits to the band, and then she egged me on to flash my tits to the band, so I did. I gave them a good, long look, and when I put my shirt down, Paul looked at me and gave me a thumbs-up!"

"Sounds like you had a great time." I couldn't help chuckling to myself. That was my spontaneous, uninhibited wife. And I could now truly claim that my beloved wife had Beatle-approved tits. I slid my hand onto her bounteous breast and began squeezing and caressing it, circling her nipple with my finger. I could feel it stiffen under my touch.

"You wouldn't believe it!" she went on. "During Hey Jude, when the whole arena was singing along with the 'na-na's', Jim and Debbie were fucking in their seats, right next to us!"

I was laughing out loud by that time. "Wilder, and wilder!" I chortled.

"So then. . ." I continued, "you and Chuck. . .?"

"Yeah, we did," she said straightforwardly. "It was fun! Chuck was feeling my boobs for most of the concert, and during the last couple encores, he fingered my pussy. We were so fucking horny by the time the concert ended! We fucked in the minivan. We didn't realize it until we were almost done, but we picked up an audience! I wouldn't have thought that having people watch us fucking would be so exciting, but it really just made me even hotter!"

"You are crazy, you know that?"

"I know," she giggled, "but I'm yours! Thank you for giving me permission. Even if you hadn't, I wouldn't have been able to resist."

"I know," I said.

Stacy reached for my cock, and began slowly stroking it. "Did you and Amy. . .?"

I kissed the top of her head as she stroked me. "Yeah, we did."

"Good. I was hoping you would."

"It was really nice. Nothing like yours. Slow and gentle, like comfort-sex between old friends."

"I'm glad."

She moved around on the bed, so her mouth was aligned with my cock, which was rapidly stiffening under her erotic attention. Teasingly, she licked the tip, which was oozing pre-cum, then she wrapped her lips around my shaft and sucked up and down along my length.

Briefly, she lifted her head, grinning. "I can taste Amy on you," she giggled. Then she lowered her head and resumed sucking my cock in earnest.

It wasn't long before I was groaning in intense arousal, my cock quivering and straining. I tugged on Stacy's shoulder. "Please, baby," I begged, "I want my cock inside you."

"Me too." She rolled on top of me, straddling my hips, her sultry opening poised above the tip of my cock. We looked into each other's eyes as she lowered herself onto my erection, both of us groaning as I filled her to the fullest.

When I was all the way inside her, and I could feel my balls nestled against her ass, she began to grind herself vigorously on my shaft. I matched her rhythm, thrusting my cock up into her, raising my ass off the bed with each stroke as she rode me.

We were both grunting in time with our thrusts, our mutual erotic joy rising to ever-higher levels as my cock pressed ever-deeper inside Stacy's cunt.

Before long, I could feel my balls beginning to tremble, and my cockhead tingling with the tell-tale signs of a really intense orgasm. "OH! OH!" I cried. "Oh, Stacy!"

"Me too!" she cried, and soon the bedroom rang with an orgasmic duet of Stacy's ecstasy in harmony with mine. The waves of joy continued to wash over both our bodies, until our 'song' dissolved into ecstatic laughter as the sheer joy of our coupling overtook us.

Once our mutual climaxes were spent, Stacy fell on top of me. For a long time afterward, we kissed and caressed each other, savoring the intimate contact of her skin against mine, basking in the afterglow of our intense lovemaking.

Eventually, Stacy sat up. My soft cock was still nestled inside her, and she continued languidly grinding herself on my loins.

"I love you," she said.

"I love YOU. And this was amazing!" I reached up and began fondling her incredible breasts.

"Mmmmm; it was, wasn't it?" She paused, then continued, "I'm glad you fucked Amy."

"I wouldn't exactly call what we did 'fucking', but go on. . ."

"I mean, the four of us have been so close for so long. . . I'm surprised we haven't swapped before now. God knows, it would have been easy to do on one of our trips to the cabin."

"True that."

"So now Chuck and I have fucked, and you've. . . had sex with Amy. We all know each other better than we ever have. We're closer now than we've ever been."

As Stacy continued to lazily grind herself on me, I began to feel my cock stirring again. Before long, I could feel my penis expanding and growing, still inside Stacy's cunt. And she could feel it, too.

"You're getting hard again? Right inside me?"

"I am."

"Oh, Ron," groaned my wife, and quickly, her movements weren't languid any more, and we were vigorously mating together again, the third time that night for each of us, and our second time together. . .

*****

The next morning, I woke up early. Stacy was showing no signs of impending consciousness, so I got out of bed, made a pot of coffee, and went out to putter in the yard. A short while later, Chuck came wandering up the street.

"Morning, bro!" I greeted him. "I see you survived the concert. Stacy's still asleep. I hear the two of you had a good time."

"No, man," he grinned, "we had a GREAT time! Thanks for suggesting Stacy come with me."

"I'm glad the two of you had fun."

"I, uh, also heard," he continued, "that you fucked my wife."

I looked at my friend warily. "Lot of that going around, I hear. Stacy's got a pretty wild side that doesn't get let out very often."

Chuck laughed loudly. "NOW you tell me!"

"About a week ago," I explained, "Stacy and Amy and I talked. Stacy was worried that she might get a little out-of-control at the concert, and end up wanting to fuck you. Amy and I told her not to worry, that whatever happened at the concert was OK with us."

"So, was I the only one who didn't know ahead-of-time that Stacy was going to fuck me at the concert?"

I laughed. "I guess you were! I didn't even think about that! Sorry, bro!"

"No worries!" he answered. "It's all good. I've just got one other question. . ."

"What's that, bro?"

"When do we have our first foursome?"

"As soon as possible, as far as I'm concerned!"

12