All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 009'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
Nice!

Been waiting for this one and you didn't disappoint Annabelle 😊

SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
Not My Thing

Can't say that I cared for this one. The "monster" was neither likable, redeemable, or even sexy - and it wasn't even a monster from the house. Despite realizing that he could control the dreamscape, Mike wandered around for days without controlling it. The demon read all of his memories of Naia, but somehow didn't see the trauma that was his mother. The sex was just weird. Putting anything in a guy's ass when he doesn't want it is rape, and just like when raping a woman, it is not going to be at all sexual for the victim. The entire concept of the bet was ludicrous for him to propose from the outset for an endless number of reasons.

You obviously have chapter 10 planned out to wrap this up. I will probably read it, just to keep up with developments, but I am really looking to just get to chapter 11.

I always try to find a positive side of things when I leave feedback. I think that you are getting a little ahead of yourself. You are bringing in complications from outside the house when you haven't scratched the surface of complications inside the house.

Despite loving the other chapters, the basic premise of this chapter just doesn't work for me. =(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thought it was great! Keep up the good work. Dont let haters get you down.

EzDemon187EzDemon187over 6 years ago
2 thumbs up, 5 out of 5.

Been waiting for the next chapter and you do not dissapoint. I'm excited to see if Mike can beat Lily., I think he has what it takes. Again please keep up the great work.

falizurefalizureover 6 years ago

just found your story and ready it all the way from the beginning and couldn't stop, i cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMAZING!!!

I am beyond captivated in your tale. More, MORE PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear Annabelle

This chapter was an interesting one to read. I thought that the demoness was well developed. As for Mike he might be trailing now but I'm willing to bet he makes a comeback. Your doing a remarkable job on your story. Keep up the great work and we will see you in the next chapter.

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Love!

He’s the new master, he has every right to add a new monster to the “harem”. As for it being rape, I think when he agreed to a sex challenge with A DEMON all bets were off lol

I can’t wait to see how he pulls this off 😁 she’s going to make an amazing demon slave 😘

More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hello Annabelle

I love your story so far. I have to say its the best series on lit so far. I like your take on the succubus. I have been wondering when a succubus would show up and she is finally here. So since mike will survive i hope how will she get along with the other girls will she be friendly or be put in the vault?Also is the house like the tardis being bigger on the inside since they are so many new rooms showing up?Lastly if you introduce a vampire can she be like elvira at least a little lol.So keep up the great work and may this series never end.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
I love this story.

Even though I don't like cliff hangers. Please hurry the next chapter along. Spoilers ( maybe ?) If she takes all his soul he dies, however I believe someone else already has a piece of his soul. I wonder if this will be a part of the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This chapter fits right in with the story. A succubus as a slave what a novel idea if Mike wins. What a way to leave us hanging till next we meet. Wonderful writing and imagination keep it up, waiting with baited breath for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Niiice :)

I recall a movie starring Dennis Quaid and David Patrick Kelly titled Dreamscape. I wonder if this two-parter will develop that way...very well done, I look forward to ch 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait for more.

I have read all of the chapters of this great story, I eagerly wait for more, I check everyday to see if there is anything more to enjoy.

Keep the chapters coming,

Thank for your work

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Interesting situation

I have my suspicions on how you will resolve this challenge, and agree the Dreamscape reference by Anonymous is probably close... I await to see writerannabelle's next missive.

There was one error that was also somewhat Freudian; when Mike was thinking of Naia the naiad, there was - I presume - the unintentional use of "shad" instead of "had" on page 1.

Thanks for sharing. A bit dark, but hey, evil witches aren't expected to play fair, nor are the minions they send. 5* Slainté

FervorFervorover 6 years ago
Clarification

He agreed to a sex challenge, but when he said he didnt want that and she did it anyway, it became rape. You can agree to certain sex acts without giving blanket consent for anything the other person wants. When she said no to taking off her boots, he didnt even question her on it, just accept it.

That being said, i really like this story. Thanks for the fun ride, annabelle. I eagerly await your next chapter and hope i get to read this series for many chapters to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love It!

I've never kept up with a series before, but I've been following this one carefully :D This has probably been one of my favourite chapters so far. I think it's given me a few more kinks, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep writing

Hi I Annabelle - I love the story and look forward to man beating succubus.

Do keep writing!

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

Love this series. Hope you keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lily

Feed her to the mandragora!!!! Or Elizabeth or her daughter, one of them should be mandragora food.

IllicitMaterialIllicitMaterialover 6 years ago
Chap 9

You did a great job on this one. I was wondering how long until we got to see a sucubus. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh no, where did all those hours go?

This story hooked me from the start, and TBH it really reminds me of "Heirs of Grace" by Tim Pratt, worth the read if you enjoyed this (maybe not if you're only here for the erotic scenes).

You've done a great job so far, and I'm waiting eagerly to see what you do next and where this story goes :)

Keep up the great work!

baileytommybaileytommyover 6 years ago
monster love

I like the sucbbus I hop you write her in the story she seems like a lot of fun,could you make the chapters longer or more then one 'I start reading then it's over I Mean when when you have to wait over a week for a few minutes of reading a story that's one of my favorites but what ever keep it up its a very very good Read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved all that

I enjoyed that story from the first chapter and I always think: what comes next? You already had your house filled with a lot of monsters, last chapter you had a ghost possess someone, so whats next? Getting an outside demon in was a great idea. I also enjoy the thought of a succubus. (Somehow I kind of envisioned her as an adult and more horny version of Kurumu Kurono from the manga series "Rosario to Vampire" in case you know that one.) So yeah, everything well done!

I don't suppose you'd let it end here with him getting off three times and bringing the story to an end, so you need to either make him win or find any other way out of it. It might well end with the succubus giving in because she enjoyed herself too much and actually wants to be owned by him to get away from them witches.

I'd really enjoy if you'd add that succubus to his assembly of horny monsters, it would also spike the confrontation with the witch society. Have I already mentioned that I love your writing? (I have, but just for the sake of it: can't mention it enough!) I really love the characters. They are real individuals and not just plain fuck-material, also there is some story to back things up. The very detailed description of the sex-scenes beyond "They were fucking each other senseless!" of some sort, adds to that. So don't you dare to let us wait too long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

really enjoying this story - agree that the society people should be fed to the mandragora

David

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 6 years ago
All I can say is this.

MORE. This got me going. My girlfriend soaking because of this chapter. I want to read more because it is so good. I can see why you have been dying to write this. Keep it up.

InescuInescuover 6 years ago
Interesting so far

I've enjoyed the series so far, although you could have left out the pegging scene and it wouldn't have bothered me at all. Not my cup of tea when it went from a sex scene to a rape.

I do wish you would spend more time developing the characters you've introduced so far rather than shoving new ones into the story. It's hard to care for them when the majority are mostly two dimensional. The chapters are also a tad short. Although it might sound an odd request from someone on an Erotica site, I'd rather see more story and plot development and less sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best Chapter Yet.

Love this series. This one is the hottest so far. I can't wait to read the next.

wolverine006wolverine006over 6 years ago
Thank you Annabelle,

Personally, I found the pegging of the main character by a demon succubus highly erotic. However, IMHO this chapter really took the story off on a bit of tangent. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every sentence and look forward to your next installment. But after the fervid and inspirational rescue of Beth, I was expecting more backstory and character development to help round up the story before the next crisis ensued.

Also, I hope you do not feel obligated to rush and publish each installment because of comments left here. Please take all the time you need in order to write the most scintillating and torrid tale possible. They are fans and will wait as long as it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stop with the cliffhangers

especially with the sex, serious turn off

i only complain became the story is so good but don't drag it out weeks at a time to see the conclusion to an arc

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh pegging

This story is good except the Pegging major turn off. Other than that I liked were your going with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The only story I've ever followed as it happened on here!

I'm really enjoying your work. Don't let the naysayers get you down, this chapter definitely is doing good things with the plot. Reminds me of some of my favorite serial fiction involving superpowers. Can't wait until the next chapter. Crossing my fingers hoping it's less than a week away.

Alantin85Alantin85over 6 years ago
A new home

Thank you for writing this story. I haven’t enjoyed a story so much for a long time. It is well written, entertaining, funny and sexy. So please keep up the good work I hope there are many more chapters to come.

rebelraiderrebelraiderover 6 years ago
I Loved The Story ,.... Until .....

.... this chapter . Like a big glass of ice water in my lap , it is a total turn off . A disappointing end , to a good story . Chapter 1 - 8 were 5 stars , this chapter doesn't even get 1 . Rape, is rape , is rape . Not funny , not sexy , not cool .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Started with CH 1 read the whole thing in one day and I loved every minute of it. Keep picturing it all as a hentai or dojin. Just excellent! Keep up the good work! <3

ShademullerShademullerover 6 years ago
Just started and just wow

Just started reading them and I couldn't put it down, love it so much I signed up so that hopefully I can get email when you up date it. Little Tink/Goblin, is my favourite. Can't wait to see what you do with story, love it, please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm literally obsessed with this series. Can't wait for the new chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

I absolutely love this series. Very well written and great ideas. I like all the different people he got to encounter and experience. Hopefully you continue because I can't wait on what will happen in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

I thought this was an excellent chapter! Loved the domination and pegging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Gem

I cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happened?

Please tell me you'll be adding more to this series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
totally awesome story!

i will be checking back frequently. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoying Your Work, Waiting For More!

Really like this series. I usually don't like the nonhuman stories, but you've kept the women attractive with interesting features. Other nonhuman stories are too far from human to be sexy to me. I really hope you continue the series and look forward to seeing where the plot goes.

While he has all the monsters there it seems like he should have a human partner though. Even the previous home owner comes across as having a certain amount of loneliness. Maybe the pizza girl or realtor would be into a guy with a house full of monsters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!!

I can't wait to read more!! I'm excited to see what happens next!

I really like this story; all the characters feel really fleshed out and feel like you put a lot of time into each one! I'll be checking back often for chapter 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story, enjoying the characters and the plot so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

Enjoying this series.

I am sure this chapter will be as good as the rest

BiRomanceBiRomanceover 6 years ago
OMG

I love, love, love this scene! I have been enjoying the series quite a bit but this scene... wow! You are an amazing writer!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
Interesting

Was probably the best chapter I've read thus far. It was provocative in both its writing and how he might get out of this predicament.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nope

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
I liked this chapter, but...

The reason Mike could remember Naia even with the geas in place is because he carries with him part of her soul. That connection should be enough to draw his lover into the Dreamscape. And her magic might be enough to bring along more help.

That said, thematically, the way Mike has resolved every conflict with a monster so far is through and act of LOVING sex! If Mike tries to out-nasty Lilith, he will lose. He can’t beat her by attacking and pounding her errogenous zones. That’s her game. She has proved that she can beat him at her game, even if he has a magic dick now.

He has to beat Lilly by appealing to her heart. (If she doesn’t have one, he will have to give her some of his.) He has to show her he can love and accept her as much as he loves his goblin-wife, his banshee-wife, his gargoyle-wife, his water-sprite-wife, and his eventual human-wife. She has to become his paramour, not his slave or prisoner.

Then, they have to kill a coven of witches.

The sex was non-consensual. It was a rape. That’s Lilly’s game. She has Mike trapped. Everything is coerced, forced, raped. The whole Dreamscape is one giant Rapescape. Mike has to figure out a way to break that cycle!

He can’t tie Lilly to a chair and force orgasms on her. He has to find a way to her heart, a way to win her CONSENT to lose the game. He has to offer her a freedom (and a love) that she doesn’t have now.

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 6 years ago
This was different...

Not that I liked it or hated it, it was different. Not big into men get'n bum fk'd, but hey, your story not mine. :-) Looking forward to seeing how he pulls this off without losing, loophole or gets her off three times in a row! Still a great set of characters and growing!

dragonsiredragonsireover 6 years ago
Nice turn of events

Look forward to the next chapter. You may want to consider writing your own books. There is definitely a market for this type of writing, check out the author Laurel K. Hamilton.

penguinacepenguinaceover 6 years ago
Nice

Really enjoying the series so far. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nope

Horrific ending...

weddressweddressover 6 years ago
Awesome action and magical mystifying plot

Love the whole progression, and this is so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fan but..

Great character but not sure why you couldn't wait to write an ending that included pegging. Fantasy of the writer? Very odd and first chapter I have given less than 5 stars to

bigb3n79bigb3n79about 6 years ago
So in love

I'm so in love with your writing

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 6 years ago
Very Hot

But I'm not wondering how it will be possible for him to win. I look forward to the next chapter, even tho I know it is already written.

BonodonoBonodonoabout 6 years ago
Love your stories!

Big fan of your series! Your writing is absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
unfortunately

With no intention to kink shame, fucboi's who enjoy getting ass fucked just make me feel pity, rather than entertained.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible. The best chapter yet. Lily is so hot.

I really am enjoying your writing. I have been reading Literotica a long time, and this is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A REALLY FUN,EROTIC!! Story. Every chapter keeps me CAPTIVATED I don’t want want the story to end yet I’m anxious to get to the end to see the outcome!!! If this was made into a tv series I would binge watch it!!!! I have a very hard time quitting the book so I can get other things done!! The characters are very well thought out!!

To the point that you can’t help but love or hate the characters!

This is one of THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ!!❤️❤️❤️❤️You are a BRILIANT WRITER!!!!

jmcharl1jmcharl1about 6 years ago
Well written chapter

Nothing worse than criticizing someone without being constructive.

Personally I really enjoyed the whole dreamscape attack by the demon. Sort of like a shaman’s dream walking that allows him/her to attack the spirit of another person through their dreams (or so I’ve read🙂).

Looking forward to further chapters!

Congrats you Patreon customer success. Hope you reach your support goal soon. You’ve won me over.

Jordan 🙂

aimingtomisbehave33aimingtomisbehave33almost 6 years ago
Wonderfully Weird

Looking forward to more in the Dreamscape!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pegging is a no-no

I don’t know where this prostrate nonsense came from, but every time one of my lovers shoved her finger in my backport, I immediately went flaccid.

I’m sure the prostrate could stimulate an intense orgasm, but that’s only if you can get pass the excruciating pain. I like my Main Characters manly enough to get the girls to stop that mess.

I hope this doesn’t become a recurrent kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

This was one of the best sex scenes. Well done.

Anomandaris2Anomandaris2over 5 years ago
Meh

This chapter was decidedly meh for me. The pegging thing never really does it for me, and is a bit of a turn off, and the whole tone of the dreamscape thing just didn't work for me. Obviously this turns out well, as there are lots more chapters to come, but yeah...

curiousjohnny69curiousjohnny69over 5 years ago
Another good twist :-)

I never read multiple chapter stories, yet you have caught me, peaked my interest, and entertained me.

This was yet again an interesting twist on the story.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my

I love it when a woman pegs a man its so sexy. I am shocked and wet all over. I love to mix it up cause you never know til you try it.

jkthekatjkthekatover 5 years ago
Love the series!

I'm staying up til I read it all! Wish you were here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sooo

Basically he got raped again. This time for real. I guess my question is why isn't he fucking doing anything about the bitches of beatnik? They have tried to kill him multiple times now and hes just bumble fucking around. He knows where rapist dudes wand is why isn't he feeding the shrub, grabbing the wand and learning how to fucking use it. Apparently its victim 30 up in this joint.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 5 years ago
First less than perfect score

Pegging, confusing fantasy, what seems like an undoing of all the wonderful characters and incidents of previous chapters...I hope this is an anomaly, for up to now I have been double-dog-delighted with your brilliant tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What is your obsession with rape?

Well, that was a shame. Unlike the others I like pegging, as long as it is consensual that is.

SwifthawkSwifthawkalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely love the series thus far.

I don't normally comment until I'm current, but felt I had to comment on this one. Your vision of succubus is absolutely fantast! That's the dream, banging away and then have her bang you at the same time? Awesome!

Love your imagination and thank you so much for giving us a peek into it.

crawler101crawler101almost 5 years ago
this was your first trash tier

1* for this installement

hobbyshackhobbyshackalmost 5 years ago
Hot as fuck! Don’t listen to the naysayers

Hot as fuck! Don’t listen to the naysayers

Your sex fantasy writing reminds me of Piers Anthony’s when I was young. You’re talented and I appreciate you sharing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Male rape?

Considering he was abused by his mother, that was an unfortunate turn of events. Ridicule, being called bitch wouldn't have been a turn on logically,let alone an orgasm! nor would forced penetration to a guy emotoinally damaged as you put it , put off sex with humans because of a dominating woman, his mother.Hate/rough sex from him to her resulting in her climax would have been more likely,

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Lots happening again

This is a good chapter. I'm sure it may not be everyone's favorite. For starts the male is the victim and not the winner.

IMO, this is a very good chapter. It's also a needed chapter. Lily had a lot going on and at the root doesn't seem like a bad demon, sa odd as that sentence sounds.

Mike is also dealing with crap and Lily also sees this. Let's see how this all works out! On to the next chapter!!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Interesting take

Male rape and he gets off, sounds unpleasant but then rape is about power not compassion. Nicely written though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the h8rs

This is great stuff. Very imaginative and well written. Some guys associate anal penetration (of a male) exclusively with homosexuality. Their loss. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

sarutobi44sarutobi44over 4 years ago
Don't listen to these "experts"

Suddenly every is an expert here and able to acurately say what a man would or would not like when it comes to sex. Fact is, it is an extremely complex aspect and saying that Mike would not like being submissive with certainty speaks of naivety.

RagintigerRagintigerabout 4 years ago
Well done

Very well written chapter. Lots of complex thought here cannot wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

LOL. So many SJW's; all so politically-correct they actually become physically aroused to find a situation, no matter how absurd the connection to reality, where they can scream, "that's rape!". Bless their hearts; they're absolutely convinced they're the only thing standing between modern society and the troglodytes.

Can't y'all just go away and lecture someone about 'global warming' or some other issue not grounded in science or reality? I heard some bastard's going to cut a tree down in Washington state; maybe y'all could run out there and start bemoaning a world with no vegetation?

Give us a break here; we're just trying to enjoy a really good fictitious story. Thanks.

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
Oh dear Mike...

Annabelle this story has had me captivated from the 1st hun. Love your creative and imaginative ideas. Mike the hero is down, but not out. We do that with our heroes, Bring them back from almost defeat before the rise and surprise us in how they managed to bounce back. I so hope Mike can and get a feeling he might have some help from his Monster lovers.

Thanks for this wonderful story you have been creating and I am looking forward to each and every chapter you have written. Know you are an extremely good and creative writer Annabelle.

Regards

Divway

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

Loved everything about your story...expect the pegging never liked that but that is just my personal opinion so other than that everything is perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding, engaging story

This whole series has been wonderful, and i'm only on chap 9. Creative enchanting hero and heroines, with lots of both action and intrigue. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was 5 stars until...

...you went anal on Mike.

This is TOTALLY a thing that women THINK guys like WAY MORE than we do.

I'm not remotely homophobic, I just don't like things in my rectum. Most guys don't. Yes, SOME do...but most...nope.

Every woman save one that I've been with has asked. Then not believed it when I said 'no'. So I ask..."Do other guys want you to do it?" The response has always been 'no'.

So this is a woman's fantasy for guys, or ABOUT guys, but actual guys? Not so much.

It is your story (and a great one so far!), so do what you want...but there is a reason the score isn't as high as the other chapters...I had wondered why...now I know.

Making him 'like it' is neither clever nor 'progressive', just off-putting and worse, seems a bit cheap, like it was done for shock value. Which is really a shame for such a well-written-otherwise story.

Hope that is the last such surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lily's story is one of the best in this universe, right from the entry here to the future chapters and also back to her origin story in the the spin-off. I like the playfulness and confidence of this character w/ an element of mystery in each of her part.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Our Hero is in deep trouble. His house and friends need him. Time to read the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Out of chacter for Mike to enjoy the pegging

As pointed out in other comments; majority of men do not enjoy anything anal and normally results in loss of any type of erection. "Making" him like it is not in character and not how people react when something that turns them off; happens to them. Your undermining of his pre-established sexual interests is not character growth.

Everything else so far has been interesting and fairly well written.

MajesticJMajesticJabout 3 years ago
Poor babies...

They’re all bummed out cause a character in a story got something in his butt and didn’t hate it. Why is it such a big deal fellas? I know you said you’re not against gay people but why does doing butt stuff automatically make you think of gayness? I imagine a succubus could make you blow a load in any number of ways (like sucking your elbow or something equally goofy). It doesn’t mean that the imaginary character in the story is a closet homo or anything so fucking relax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anal is as anal does

Anyone complaining about the prostate stimulation you evoked in the story is a liar.

Men struggle with the loss of pride involved when such things happen. And quite frankly, they can go fuck their ego in the ass with their position.

ajdehooghajdehooghabout 3 years ago

Nice job....looking forward to the upcoming chapters!

Radmatt0352Radmatt0352about 3 years ago

Too many men appear to be prudes. Making love, or just having sex requires an open mind. I have found that out. Well written.

rohshamborohshamboabout 3 years ago

It just gets better every chapter. I'm hooked 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really?

I like this story a lot. there will be people that like different aspects of sex and sexuality.

The problem is people on here talking about men don't like this, men don't like that.

To those people you are one man (I Assume). Just because you don't like something doesn't mean all men don't.

there is scientific belief that stimulation of the prostate can result in orgasm. I do love the one comment about getting past excruciating pain. I'm not sure what you tried sticking up there to feel that, but maybe start smaller next time.

Forcing him to like it? There are men out there that like anal. Since this character is completely a figment of the writers imagination, its up to her what he likes.

You don't have to like the act, to realize that some might enjoy it. I for one don't like anal (male or female)in my erotic stories. That doesn't mean the writer ruined anything, or destroyed anything. I can and will keep reading and if i find things i don't like i will skim.

Just my thoughts and a little opinion,

Raven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The succubus messed up bigtime

While Mike was out and down for the count with succubus venom coursing through his body ,She should have just rode Mike's big cock with her slick wet demonic pussy until he just helplessly moaned and groaned and gasped as she made his confused mind force his cum filled balls to slowly tighten and draw up while his cock thickened beyond the point of no return in the real world on his bed.

The demon could have easily swallowed his soul forever if she just kept massaging his hyper aroused shaft with her pussy until Mike inevitably orgasmed from having his cock impaling lily's warm cunt deep and hard until he bucked and filled her hungry hole with a single thick gooey load from his unconscious physical body.

But lily got overconfident and eased up before he did,something tells me her luck will run out in the next chapter, the series would obviously be for nothing if Mike died so I do hope he turns the tables on the demon slut.

Maybe he could tame her instead of killing her?I want him to make her his.

I love Annabelles writing, i sometimes end up changing my panties after most of these steamy and explosive sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep concern of things like many people here are not Gay's and Lesbian's ...your story was interesting until u make the lead Gay ...Good Story until now ...I am leaving this story from here since u went towards Gays and Lesbians ....please make some stories for mainstream normal people too ...And post these Gay materials on the Gays section 'Very disappointed 'Plot was Good until u went towards the unnatural things ...I mean Come On at least u people can leave the poop hole for its purpose 🤢😷I would like to request normal Readers to be cautioned of The direction the writer took with the lead from now on ....

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

I loved this story, I am a hetero-sexual guy who sometimes likes my prostrate tickled...LOL... I loved the story and can't wait for more 5 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...