All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 103'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny10 months ago
I snort laughed

Annabelle your forewords alone is a reason to read this story, the stuff in the middle are just a bonus this time. Because spirits the stuff after was just "chefs kiss", this chapter had me cheering and the end had me snort laugh..

traskentrasken10 months ago

CURSE YOU!

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

FooofFooof10 months ago

U r the best

loneshotloneshot10 months ago

Thank you for another fun ride. Alas, poor Beth. I knew she was going to be disappointed by her merman encounter after Mike’s tryst with Leilani. At least she had Lily.

And speaking of Beth…I’m going to feel like an idiot if I’m wrong, but was anyone else detecting some foreshadowing going on here? First, Beth gets an invitation/demand to have dinner with the Director. Then Mike lays down some serious “don’t fuck with my family, you’ll regret it” for Ingrid to pass along to the Director. And finally, we find out that Kisa knows Beth went to the dinner, but hasn’t received any updates.

I’m hoping for Mike to lay down some wrath of God-style smackdown on the Order on his way to get Beth. Maybe they meet as he’s coming in and she’s heading out (she’s not exactly helpless after all).

I know you definitely play the long game, but I’ve been hoping for a stronger connection between Mike and Beth.

Thanks for sharing your imagination and your sense of humor!

Arc2456Arc245610 months ago

Yes... yes. This is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land.

USMCVetUSMCVet10 months ago

I see a very long and successful writing career ahead of you, Gorgeous!

dwoelfledwoelfle10 months ago

Your writing is brilliant. I will be looking for you when you publish. This continues to be one of the best series on the site. Thank you.

MiksterAMiksterA10 months ago

Oh, my God, you are awesome!!!

And, curse your sudden, but inevitable cliffhanger!

In a better universe than this, your story is a series on HBO Max, just as is, every word, live action.

alanawebndataalanawebndata10 months ago

So now, we all have to wait until next time. Curses

Honestly, I look forward to the next thrill packed chapter.

Thank you for your efforts. I for one really appreciate them

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And just when I think you couldn’t leave us in more of a suspense, you turn around and leave a literal cliff hanger. Keep up the good work. Look forward to each and every chapter

ImperatorLuciusAurelianusImperatorLuciusAurelianus10 months ago

Yes! Gura added to the harem!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing can't wait for the next Chapter

sandmaniv69sandmaniv6910 months ago

awesome... I love and hate the cliffhangers keep the good work coming.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well I guess it's not technically a cliff hanger...

Still kinda rude tho. Jk love the series and can't wait for more!

emalek123emalek12310 months ago

Great work of art Anna, thanks for not putting high suspense

1952M1952M10 months ago

Fantastic, as usual, as always .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why is it that I always go YAY when you post a new chapter, but then go AWWWW, when I get to the end?

I stumbled upon your work Annabelle, when you were several chapters into this wonderful journey, and have certainly enjoyed the journey so far.

Keep up the amazing writing.

An admirer from down under.

nthusiasticnthusiastic10 months ago

Gee, thanks, annabelle. Leaving Mike and the princess falling off the cliff rather than hanging from it, is oh sooooooo much better. Really appreciate the way you aim to comply with your readers’ desires.

What I REALLY crave is some help distinguishing between chapters I’ve read and new submissions. If each tagline was unique rather than identical, it would allow me to identify where I want to go next. It would also assist anytime I wish to return to a favorite moment. Pretty please? Thank you for sharing your talents with us all.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome episode Annabelle! Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the gratuitous firefly reference

DaddyKruhlDaddyKruhl10 months ago

I am really loving the battle at the Radley house, honestly that could almost be its own spin off

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So Leilani is really falling for Mike... or with... both? Most excellent Ms Hawthorne!

H_RoarkH_Roark10 months ago

Hmm. Jenny and a group of soldiers that can only hold it together with therapy. What could possibly go wrong? Do dreams, err nightmares, come true? Knowing what happened to War, Pestilence, and Famine makes you anticipate some delicious payback for past sins.

Mike and Leilani tumbling off together. Quetzali and Ratu on the warpath. The Order in disorder. And don't forget Tink and her absolute dedication to Mike near enough.

Super hot scene with Lily and Beth.

And still not even on Mike's property yet. Wow! I can't wait until next month.

Thanks for the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hope beth gets written off :)

burnman217burnman21710 months ago

I love this. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why are you so fucking good, I can’t get enough

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love the FireFly reference. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great. Grace putting sticky spidery traps all over the house - let the mercs come!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you so much for your time and effort you have put into this story.

LowlandzzzLowlandzzz10 months ago

Annabelle I love your wonderfully sadistic mind as Jenny is one of my favorite characters and the reference at the end was absolutely beautiful

Pincher73Pincher7310 months ago

Loved it. Think your writing is awesome. And, looking forward to more.

skippersdadskippersdad10 months ago

What you do is fantastic But thank you for the Cliffhanger, I love this .

SwordWielderSwordWielder10 months ago

Wonderful! I'm amazed that you consistently deliver 5 star stories each and every time. Unleashing Jenny is terrifying. Considering the order's and the Sons of sins attitude, I hope the only one that survives is Cyrus. Everyone else at the house should end up either dead or permanently disabled - hopefully both mentally and physically. I think Ratu and Quetzalli will provide a new example of SHOCK AND AWE. I would bet Mike is going to inherit a ship because Francois is going to end up very dead, and hopefully dammed. Hopefully Ingrid can find others and reform the order - maybe even turn the director over to Lily and Cerebus.

Always looking forward to your next offering.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson10 months ago

uh, right, no one hanging from a cliff.... smartass.

love the Firefly reference.

Lily maybe the only one that can truly satisfy the size queen.

MaybeIllWriteOneDayMaybeIllWriteOneDay10 months ago

Loved watching your writing grow. It's reaching maturity. Not sure if you are on par with some of my favorite authors (Tolkien, Jordan, Goodkind, Sanderson, to name a few) but you are very close. Keep writing! Keep growing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OK... Terminator... that settles it, Mike and Ingrid are going to get along really well.

73223R3773223R3710 months ago

this chapter was incredibly good and im so mad right now

Don4poonDon4poon10 months ago

I hope you are getting ready to release the next chapter, because I’m having withdrawals already.

jimmy_loganjimmy_logan10 months ago

What happened to Beth ?

What will happen to Radley Mike ?

How will Rat Queen save the House ?

Will the house they going to find be a beach hut shaped in the mountain ?

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt10 months ago

WAY overdue for Beth and Lily to hook up. While I read stories for the stories definitely before the sex, that was my favorite part of this chapter! Lily with a delightful dragon dick…Ha! Made me like Beth’s character a bit more, too. She’s mostly seemed like a monster groupie size queen thus far. She has brains and a personality beyond that, but they’ve been on the back burner too much.

Definitely chortling with glee watching the egomaniacal Order members and psychopathic SOS dudes getting outwitted and outclassed. Jenny scares the ever living hell out of me. Good luck to them, and more so with Eulalie using her many skills. I’ve come to love spiders, tho I admit I’m ok with her remaining asexual. Just…too…many…legs…

As for Mike…cmon, he’s the numero uno hero. Think I’m worried he’ll die? Pffft….

Great chapter! And I wish you the best when you switch to being a full time writer. That’s fabulous and well deserved! Maybe you can squeeze out one or two more pages per chapter then too! Heehee

FluffMeatsStoryFluffMeatsStory10 months ago

Reminds me of the song “Along Came Jones,” by The Coasters.

“And then along came Jones

Tall, thin Jones

Slow-walkin' Jones

Slow-talkin' Jones

Along came long, lean, lanky Jones”

Just change “Jones” to “Mike Radley”, “Salty Sam” is the Captain Francois, and “Sweet Sue” is Princess Leilani.

ender2k2kender2k2k10 months ago

Thank you for another exciting chapter. I wish you great luck with going full time

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love cliffhangers! Your’s are awesome!

MelloyellodevilMelloyellodevil10 months ago

If you ever get the time would really love a back story or its very own story of jenny. Not a big reader but love your work

Irenae21Irenae2110 months ago

Oh my word that intro is wild!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I for one love cliff hangers. You have a bautiful and creaive mind. I hope you don't mind if I desire to eate your brains. brains brains must have brains muhahahahaha!!!!

PanKage1234PanKage123410 months ago

Mike is turning in to a bad ass lol

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Seriously good writing - just for a recap I went back to the very first stories when Mike got the house - it’s always been good writing )

Irenae21Irenae2110 months ago

I can actually feel Beth's frustration with the merman, sorry size Queen. Lily for the save!!!! Tink is home sick, and by that I mean husband sick

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Simply put….. BITCH!

How could you let poor mike be left dangling dangerously and precariously on a cliff, sigh so melodramatic of you 😬enjoyed this one as with all other 102 chapters to date

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this chapter. Glad to hear you sre going to go pro. Please, let us know where you will be published..

IDAREU4MEIDAREU4ME10 months ago

I love it keep going you are magical !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I want to start out with I'm a perve... that being said I enjoy your stories rebinged your whole store a few weeks ago and kept thinking without the sex this story would still be an amazing read but with the sex it is truly is a work of art, like a virgin drink ok to sip but once you add the alcohol it becomes something else entirely. I laughed when Ingrid mentioned the terminator line it was FAF Mike+Ingrid kindred spirits I think so, the cliff hanger pun great but i truly must sit here on tender hooks awaiting for your next big reveal keep it up, more tink is needed beth for once needs to break out the can of wup ass that shows she is no push over make the director take the dragon in one of his orifices with words written on forehead like fucked with wrong woman or something else witty

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Aaaa!! Love your story. The WORST part is now I have to wait a month to find out what happens. P.S. love, love, love Jenny

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Okay let me see if am getting this straight beth has a bunch of monster guys for herself and she has this vision of fucking a bunch more monster guys i presume ok fair enough BUT now she is encroaching on mikes personal relationships REALLY? Why don't you just cuck the poor bastard and get it over with.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love it when the author reaches out and fiddles with my fore-brain

SR

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the writing and the speech Mike gave was very satisfying!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn Annabelle I know we must but I and everyone else hates waiting for more. Unless they are a little masochistic, lol. Thank You Annabelle. For keeping these wonderful stories alive on this free forum and for making me kind of appreciate the finer points of masochism. While I don’t like it, the wait is a bit of a thrill. Like a kid at Xmas all raved up about the presents to come. ✌🏻❤️🎶😎

TomdullyTomdully10 months ago

what's this no cliff hanger,you know you leave us hanging,you don't know what a blessing it is for your story to brighten ones day so keep writing.

joshmosejoshmose10 months ago

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Am really starting to become disillusioned with this author and her clear gender bias when it comes to beth the character is just absolutely disgusting honestly.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love an action chapter, even when its relatively asexual. This one was pretty cool. I enjoyed the prologue, too- flared base or no.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You never disappoint. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you.

SensualSigmaSensualSigma10 months ago

I wonder if this is where he finds out that having magic nookie with a gargoyle, a dragon and a bunch of fairies gets you deployable wings when you need them?

Is a 'bunch' the right collecting noun for fairies? Considering this lot, what about a 'bukkake' of fairies?

SlofredSlofred10 months ago

-NOT a CLIFFHANGER but a damn good fway to end a chapter LOVE IT. 5 stars as usual. Not so patiently waiting for the next installment. Keep Up The Good Work.

alp2vaalp2va10 months ago

Solid callback with Ingrid's Terminator comment

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hooray for Beth and Lily! Bah to the commenters who think Beth is a slut for fucking so many monsters, but OK with Mike doing the same.

What a good chapter - love your wild mind!

IzilthzheIzilthzhe10 months ago

The intro blurbs to each chapter really lighten my mood. Your writing is excellent, and believe it or not, your work has inspired me to write my own story, too. Please keep it up, and take good care of yourself. I am happy to wait for updates if it means my favorite author is in good shape.

OmniscientreaderOmniscientreader10 months ago

HAHA! Really funny, thanks for the chapter and good luck with your real life problems, stay safe (:

WilyRodentWilyRodent10 months ago

From my experience, people don't hate cliffhangers as such.

For example, this chapter ends in a perfectly natural place. All the action Mike is part of has played out and he left the scene in an involuntary way.

What people usually mean when they complain about cliffhangers is when the overall story quality gets sacrificed for the sake of the structure of the release schedule, for example by artificially introducing drama, usually a misunderstanding or stupid non-issue just so you can end a story segment with some tension, or by deliberately cutting an action scene in half to keep the readers hooked for the next release.

Nothing of the sort happened here as the PoV character losing consciousness is a natural spot to end the scene.

MCRidersClubMCRidersClub10 months ago

Another 5 star entry! And as many have already mentioned, now comes the dreaded wait for the next chapter. ☹️ Also, I don't understand all the Beth hate in the comments. Not only has Beth been an amazing character since the beginning, she has been given an opportunity to live a life she would never have imagined before meeting Mike. It's hypocritical and misogynistic to expect Beth to refrain from living out her dreams while Mike is living his. Maybe Mike and Beth will end up as a couple, maybe not, but it's messed up for anyone to expect Beth to spend her time pining for Mike instead of taking advantage of every opportunity that comes her way. End of rant. 😁

Newt0351Newt035110 months ago

I love this new way to avoid a cliffhanger 😂😂😂. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful world.

mharrisonmharrison10 months ago

How the hell do you manage to keep coming up with such amazing work ???

103 chapters and if anything still getting better!

Love it!!!

Many thanks for sharing with us.

Hope everything works out for you with the writing :)

Antman1990Antman199010 months ago

Annabelle,

Ok, I've been reading for some time now and, I agree with all of the great comments that people have written, as well as my own which is; your writing is sublime.

I feel as though I am ready a Raymond Fiest novel or, I'm in the realm of Robin Hobb and, our dear Mike Radley is another Fitz ( albeit luckier, with many beautiful creatures to bed ).

Annabelle, thank you. The story is. Joy to read and each part has me craving for more. All sex aside, your writing is brilliant and you captivate my imagination completely.

I hope to write my own stories, my goal would be to try with my best ability, to live up to your example.

Anthony.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved it!! Keep them coming. Looking forward to the next chapter.

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots10 months ago

Ok, hear me out.... non dreamscape Beth/Lily/Mike Threesome...... please?!?

Raven660Raven66010 months ago

Love a good firefly reference. Us brown coats got to stick together. You are a talented incredible writer. Been a longtime fan. Remember no power in the verse can stop you

lor210lor21010 months ago

Great chaptereven with the "non cliffhanger" at the end. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed the story and gave it five stars, however, I spotted a continuity/word choice issue. On Page 2 the SoS use the US/NATO phonetic alphabet (Alpha, Bravo) to identify the teams, but on Page 3 the teams are identified with Greek letters (Alpha, Beta, Epsilon). I thought that using Greek letters in Chapter 99 to identify the Order's teams made sense, given their older and more mystical origins, but the mercenaries would probably stick to the phonetic alphabet (Apha, Bravo, Echo) that they had used when they learned their skills in home country armies. Two letters are the same in both phonetic and Greek alphabets, Alpha and Delta, but the other letters are pronounced differently.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You’re evil. Pure evil.

The next chapter better come soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
I see what you did there, clever girl..

not only was this a cliff hanger, it was a falling off the cliff, cliff-han...

<<Whistle blown, yellow flag thrown, red card pulled from pocket>>

"{{Literary infraction}}"

Ruling on field of play: Illegal use of a non-cliff hanger.

"A non-cliff hanger cannot be used when the cliff hanger is converted to a non-cliff hanger by a character, or characters, falling off a cliff to end a passage."

Geo

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why did Lily get a feeling like she had just lost a bet after fucking Beth? Has she now got a fragment of Beth’s soul, like Mike? Is she slowly becoming more human again and regaining a soul? Or is it a foreshadowing of Amir making a reappearance? Is he the alter ego of the mysterious Director??? A few tantalising Easter eggs perhaps, but keeping your readers guessing as always.

Brilliant chapter yet again Annabelle, your writing gets better and better each time. As for the overall story arc. Love it. Absolutely love it. You have me eagerly awaiting the next chapter: I came for the porn, but have stayed for the plot.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew10 months ago

Thank you again, Annabelle! This is one of your best chapters, and I really look forward to the next one. I expect great things from Jenny, Mike, and Beth in the next chapter. So much fun things happening all at once!

The comment from SexualSigma regarding a 'bukkake of fairies' is hilarious! Annabelle please find a way to use it.

To the anonymous commenter on "tender hooks" - the term is Tenterhooks. Look it up you may find it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely never disappointed in your writing. We will be waiting for the next release.

FatesagendaFatesagenda10 months ago

I need you to forgo your home life to write more.. k thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beth encroaching on mikes personal relationships is going too far its disgusting.

427572706565734275727065657310 months ago

Excellent chapter, as usual. Can't wait for the next one.

TomdullyTomdully10 months ago

is the princess going to be one of his wife's,that would be so cool,you got me hooked you don't know how your stories brighten my day even after a horrible day,

lukeey90lukeey9010 months ago

everytime i picture grace ..i imagine her as Tinks biological daughter.

Fenris420Fenris42010 months ago

WHAT!?! You end it there?! Your cliffhanger game is on point! Damn, I love these characters! 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have really enjoyed these stories and characters since I first came across this web site. I like the writing style and pacing of the stories. I’m invested in the characters. All that being said, I’ve lost interest in Beth. Since the beginning I saw her as Mike’s one “human” love interest. Now she’s just a distraction. She has her own magical “house,” the cabin, with her own harem of hugely hung guys. I would like to see her get her own series of stories, because I’m sure there are plenty of readers who enjoy her. Honestly, when I saw her at the beginning of this chapter, I just started skimming paragraphs and skipping most of it. To me, HFHM is Mike’s story.

LobowraithLobowraith10 months ago

You and your cliff hangers. You need to take Mike's place for that one.

:P

Tannim

bigsnake408bigsnake40810 months ago

This was an amazing chapter. Jenny is slowly becoming my favorite psychopath ghost.

ChrisN1955ChrisN195510 months ago

Brilliant chapter xxx

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Possible the best chapter of all!!!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6910 months ago

Dang ! Another long month.

CarchariasCarcharias10 months ago

It’s interesting how all the vitriolic hate for Beth is coming from anonymous posters. Makes me wonder if it’s all from the same anonymous poster. She’s been here since chapter 1, man. It’s chapter 103 and you’re still spouting mindless hate. If you really hate her that much, stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Okay I'm confused here i thought lily was in love with mike so why is she sleeping with beth and also i thought beth had her own harem so why is she sleeping with lily when she already knows lily loves mike wtf is going on?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...