All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 011'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
RazmoudahRazmoudah5 days ago

That's a much better way to deal with a wicked witch than a bucket of soapy water with a touch of lemon added to it.

queentatiqueentati14 days ago

I’m rereading this since I lost my place the first time around and you can definitely do it. This story is swell written that you want to keep coming back for more

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

This is a fun story and I love the depth within the characters. You could skip the sex and I would still keep reading. Thank you for sharing this sliver of your soul with us.

DeeFisher123DeeFisher123about 2 months ago

This is my first read through. Loving it so far. Thanks!!!!

Stephen1267Stephen12672 months ago

l didn't know it would happen this way, but l did know something would after Mike got to see some of Emily's memories. It was almost like Emily was speaking through Mike. l guess Mike somehow gets back to the house.. 😃😜😜

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I just started and i am not really into monster stuff but this is so well written with a fantastic story arc, i just cant stop.

Thanks alot for this epic worrk! Looking forward to read it all 😀

NovaMNovaM3 months ago

😻 lovely, just keep pitching these adventures at us. We are hooked, gladly so. More, pretty please.

And have a good day 💓

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was a great story. The twist was interesting as well.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

Another thing I didn't see coming. But still nice.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Man, I'm really late to the party but I really like this story.

Just the right amount of scrubby underdog that never feels overpowered, or stupidly lucky.

And he still gets to Bang even the bad girls... Happy to know I still have 100+ chapters to read

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was actually funny as hell! And her reaction when she realized was priceless!

U probably won’t see this but I love your story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think my favorite line so far is I'll keep her alive while you do.

jldavis1969jldavis19699 months ago

New reader here, it is Aug 22, 2023. thank you for the wonderful story.

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

So excellent! If I could, I'd give it ten stars. Poor boy, damn near fucked to death, then tenderly fed fruit and juice and softly rocked to sleep. Bet he didn't see that coming. And that bitch accidentally cornholing herself is so apropos. I hope eating her doesn't make that poor mandragora sick. Spit her out so Mike can take his revenge fucks out on her! Can't wait to see who you have him nailing next.

ireadliteroticaireadliterotica10 months ago

I definitely did not see that coming. First I forgot that the mandragora existed, then I wondered how they'd get past the Coat, which I assumed was kind of Invincible somehow.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Shades of Little Shop of Horrors

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fucking so erotic how that evil sexy bitch was slowly drowned before getting absorbed.

Can't wait to see more of these nasty foul mouthed cock hardening bitches bite the dust in the future.

Have Mike fuck their pussies and assholes raw before finishing them off in creative ways.

It's what these witches deserve!

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

It's amazing what being nice to your plants will do for your wellbeing as well as theirs! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's extraordinary imagination and literary abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant keep it up

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

I'm enjoying this far, far more than I thought. Good pacing, love the mix between humour, action and suspense. Even though we're probably still in the 'setup' phase at chapter 11? Introducing the characters in a sort of monster of the week vibe. And by the look of it I've got a good ways to go with 90+ chapters in the backlog. Let me grab a fresh cuppa, sign up to your Patreon and settle down in my cosy chair with a blanky while spring rains try to drown my windows with their staccato pitter patter :-)

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

Standard serial ploy, a cliff hanger ending to each chapter, but this is becoming fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the twist & ending. The society woman need to all be defeated & terminated.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a great roller coaster ride!! I cant wait to see what happens next!

-KLB

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Yes, another great chapter.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223almost 2 years ago

I love that after 10 chapters of careful planning and subterfuge, Leeeeroooooy Jeeeeeenkins!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I knew he was planning on sacrificing himself, whilst also killing her by activating the plant but what I absolutely DIDN’T know or see coming, was the whole; him saying sweet pea part and the results from it! That ish was straight up literary GENIUS!

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

OK, so I will be redundant yet once again, and tell you how amazing your storytelling skills are! I am good at seeing things coming, but I refused to even try to do that here as I enjoy the way you fuse things together from past experiences or memories and how Mike uses them to his advantage like the use of the word or name “sweet pea“.

The only other thing that I have to say, is that I am sick and tired of seeing people we negative responses and being cowards by doing so anonymously. If you people have something to say that is negative, at least have the balls to do it with your name and not hiding behind the ability of doing so anonymously!!!!!!

PornoclesPornoclesalmost 2 years ago

Well, I for one, hope that Sarah is rescued from the Mandragora and lives to fuck another day.

Evil bitch she may be but she’s a sexy evil bitch and that’s what redemption arcs are for.

Also, I hope your editing gets better. Lots of typos and grammatical errors slipping through.

Great story telling though. I don’t usually make it this far into a series without getting bored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok but he reacts not proactive!

School by short bus

DruggoDruggoabout 2 years ago

I survived 2 world wars and Salem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've binge read this series but needed to pause and comeback to this chapter to leave a message. I don't know if you'll ever ready this but I've long since enjoyed this series for the fantasy and story aspects and the moment when Mike is getting picked up and about to be fed to the mandroga plant he says, "sweet pea", and the plant stops, I had tears in my eyes. This is a wonderfully written series and thank you for putting in the time and effort and sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Atleast your erotic and dark execution made me hard as a motherfucker Sarah! I shot out so much cum so fucking hard imagining your erotic body having its final moments gurgling and choking on mandragora fluids. Hope your whore mother Elizabeth is next. I want the author to get real creative with how to end Elizabeth's life. Just make sure the slut is naked and helpless when it happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you again for your work, good stuff as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Fantastic

I admit I never saw that coming! Kudos!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great fantasy!!!

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

so so so much better. Although i understand a little clearer now of the dreamscape chapter so yes, i apologise for what i said previously.

Im look forward to so much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After your first story I thought nice a water nimpf, but then the story with tink, I first thought juck. But the more I read it, the more I caught in the story and want to continue reading and reading.... 5 stars every time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Annabelle this is great and l thought of this but could Mike get caught by it ??

TastefulloneTastefulloneover 2 years ago

Hi Annabelle,

just wanted to say we (wife and I) love your stories. You should write a book. Love the descriptive writing of the sex scenes. Gets us hot every time we read them.

Regards

Mark and Mandy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All i could say wow.This story series is one of the best art i have ever read.

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

A Beautiful ending!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Good thing Mike channeled Emily’s emotions. Well done! Finn

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

I totally loved this story...good riddance to the witch...ha ha ha...5 stars

Taco76310Taco76310almost 3 years ago

That was awesome. You still haven’t explained the grandfather clock I don’t think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Finally fed the goddamn mandragora. That was seriously bothering me so much.

jamdavis8998jamdavis8998about 3 years ago

Awesome story so far. Thanks for writing and posting jt!

AussieGuy52AussieGuy52about 3 years ago

Hi Annabelle my name is Ifor and I would like to congratulate you on providing us with such a wonderful story. You are a talented writer and storyteller, I have been browsing literotica for years and have found a veritable gold mine of writers here. I will work my way through your works,and wish you all the best in your future endeavours

Best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stephen

Yes mike should of known better.! But at least Sarah had fun in the end, and it showed mike was thinking of the house and everyone in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
????

May I come in? House full of monsters and all kind of shit and dude says sure can. No fucking way he could forget for a second what is that house and no one should be aloud in. Should know not even Beth is allowed back in. Come on

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

And down goes the spite filled idiot! I actually cheered when she went in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good prose, excellent plotting, and SO MUCH. Holy cow you're a champ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Latecomer 2021

Fabulous. I have just discovered your series. It took me until now to pause long enough to write this for you. I still have a long way to go and will read them all.

Love your imagination and how well you write. Please do continue this and plenty more stories. I will be coming back for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I have been stuck to this story now for hours. I can’t put the iPod down.

I wasn’t a fan of the succubus doing what it did to him. But you brought the story back around and made a great finish.

I can’t wait until you bring her back as part of the family.

I have only been on literotica for around a year, but this is the first time I have been glued to a story waiting to see what happens next.

Your a great writer and keep me at the edge of my seat.

Well done

Canadian reader

catdragoncatdragonover 3 years ago

That was a perfect end for dealing with Sarah. Nicely done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hate sex!! Ode to joy that killed my drive for the day.

Now I can do stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

I first started reading this for the sex. Now I'm just booked on the story!! I still love the sex though!

RazzakelRazzakelalmost 4 years ago

I gotta say Mike really really needs to stop letting people into the house so fucking easily man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More genius

I should be doing chores, my own writing, anything but you have completely pulled me into this story and it’s absolutely brilliant.

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
Still Captivated

I am Still captivated by this story and the characters Annabelle has created. I do so love how this story has evolved. The imaginative way they interact and adapt to the scenarios her magnificent imagination has portrayed here. Thanks hun for letting this dude read and enjoy a story that I would rate along side the Wheel of time by Robert Jordan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mandragora Love

Omg this made me cry. My heart!

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578about 4 years ago
2nd Read

So I have started this again because I can but no matter how many times I read this over it just draws me in. Spoiler, it gets good. I love your work. Many of my friends love it too and keep rereading your work. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She's evil buuuut

I kinda feel sorry for the Witch... she was hot, but evil. But then again, redemption? Perhaps she was just too far gone.

Amazing sex then death? Not a BAD way to go, but still feels a bit sad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Twists and turns

Loved the surprise and the ending here,you got me again,great story.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Way good story telling

This is really a good story, so far it's got a very good story line.

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Still "eating it up"

Get it, I'm still eating it up....

Okay. So I like bad puns. Sorry.

I too thought Jenny might make an appearance. I held out hope Mike and company would keep winning over foes, but I didn't think Sarah and company we're so old and thus, probably set in their evil ways.

Great chapter. I liked how the plant "tires" it's food. Lol.

Still Sarah's colleagues are sure to rachet up the pressures now!

Poor Mike. He is getting the crap beat or if him physically, emotionally and mentally!! That and he is going to need double hip replacement surgery!!!

amyMacamyMacover 4 years ago
BEYOND BELIEF, so WONDERFUL!

My dear Annabella,

I've been using this site as an Anonymous, for almost as long as it has existed.

I have been tempted, more than a few times to register, but never did. You pushed me past that point. I write elsewhere, they would reject my work, quite properly in accordance with their rules.

I adore this story, I usually wait until then end of a story before rating and commenting, but you changed that policy of mine as well. I just could not wait to express my admiration and most sincere appreciation. I greatly love long stories, my current story, elsewhere is over 200,000 words and still growing. I just completed your chapter 11, I am looking forward to reading the balance with utmost anticipation. Your imagination and skill is on a par with some of the great science fiction - fantasy authors of the past. Thank you so very much for sharing with we, your readers, it is more appreciated than you will ever know.

My only complaint is that reading you has really slowed down my own writing. ;-)

With gratitude,

amyMac

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ah well

I had been hoping that the younger witch would be knocked out then taken over for good by jenny, but this works too. Liked the way the mandragora weakened them, that was pretty hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it sucks

Since chapter 5 it all went downhill.. Whadda boring shit to read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mandragora plant

Yes, I expected that the plant wouldn't eat him. The memory of Emily after all, and the plant should have been able to pick that they were related, from his DNA.Surely the house to would have a failsafe to stop its residents from attacking their caretaker?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why is this guy a professional victim?

"Fuck!" Mike fell, doing his best to tuck and roll and failing miserably. His legs splayed out sideways and he ended up rolling off of the front steps, tumbling face down onto the cobblestones below. He smashed his nose into the walkway, immediately tasting blood.

Sarah grabbed him by the hair, lifting his head back while holding his back in place with her knee. He saw the flash of metal before his eyes, the knife coming for the exposed flesh of his neck. Mike closed his eyes, unable to process what was about to happen.

That's cause hes fucking retarded. He LITERALLY just got attacked by a succubus sent by these bitches to kill him. So what's he do? Opens the door and says oh hey sure come on in random person who I dont know and isn't showing me their face.

Then he decides to win via death by shrub. Because hey why not right? Who doesnt love a good suicide.

I've enjoyed most of the story so far but for fuck sake, for a guy who professes to be logical he sure isn't showing much fucking logic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sad

I was sad to see Sarah die...would have been nice to see her used by the whole family. Btw, i hate you...i cant put this story down. You are an amazing writer.

jkthekatjkthekatover 5 years ago
Great fiction!

Keep writing Annabelle! This is escapism at its best! You should see some the garbage comments I get sometimes!

LuciusBlackLuciusBlackover 5 years ago
Nope. Nope. Nope.

Really? Somebody who claims to have survived two world wars gets tricked just like that?

Nope.

Not buying that shit.

Really didn't like it from the start but I gave it a chance. Now, I know it's not worth more of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a great series

The action in this series (both kinds) is fantastic! The pacing is steady but entertaining. The quality of the prose is decent. The characters are intriguing. I can only keep upvoting these chapters so more people become aware of it.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 6 years ago
Audrey II

"Feed me Seymour"

-----

"If you want a rationale

It isn't very hard to see, no, no, no

Stop and think it over pal

The guy sure looks like plant food to me

The guy sure looks like plant food to me

The guy sure looks like plant food to me"

...Little Shop Of Horrors - Feed Me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just started reading this

This is excellent so far. And I still have more chapters to read!! Kudos!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
...

I took her to my greenhouse and i freaked it.

octabrainoctabrainalmost 6 years ago

A gruesome death.

Well done, Annabelle!

aimingtomisbehave33aimingtomisbehave33almost 6 years ago
Little Greenhouse of Horrors

I might be in the minority that would've rather liked a Broadwayesque number sung by a giant Venus flytrap, but, well, I love me some Little Shop of Horrors, what can I say. Alright, to the story itself, a few typos aside (as a part-time editor, they distract me a little, but I find it easy enough to jump back into the action just fine) a fine conclusion to some long running plot threads while still expanding the universe and story tantalizingly. I'm definitely looking forward to see what happens next with the Mandragora, and if Sarah is truly doomed to digestion.

Fliccy_subFliccy_subalmost 6 years ago
Love it all.

Between my own writing and work I rarely take the time to fully read anything on here. Your work is outstanding and I have spent every free moment tying to read it since I found it. Well done and I can't wait to get more chapters read.

Your new fan.

Felicity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck

I wish the word "fuck" was misplaced by another word occasionally. In my humble opinion,, its overused.

Timtom12Timtom12about 6 years ago
So good!

I've read this far in the last day or so. Too busy getting to the next chapter to brother with comments. I decided I might as well take a moment this time.

THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whoo! Called it!

Somewhat, anyway. I was expecting a bit of the human-like root to pop up and talk to him after. Good riddance to that bitch though. I hope Lily gets to tear her soul up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantabulous

I have read all the chapters so far and I am amazed at your imagination I really did not see this conclusion coming, I am looking forward to the resumption of "THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF MIKE".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

This is honestly such an amazing story and I'll fallen In love with it, it's like something straight out of a light novel, I hope you continue to write it for so so much longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

I have read all of these chapters so far in a day, what a great read! All I can say is that I hope more are coming because I don’t think I have the self control not to read the next two tonight!

244Jake244Jakeover 6 years ago
A great read

I really like your work. One of the best 10 I have read here in the 3 years I’ve been a member 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

244 Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work

I began this story coming upon it while looking at something else. I am totally caught up in it now though. I am especially impressed by chapter ten. I have no doubt this represents a ton of work and I thank you for that. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bruh you have me hooked greattttttt story

Great work

LuxriLuxriover 6 years ago
Idk why

For some reason made Sarah's death me feel sad, she's an evil character so idk why I feel bummed out about her death.

writerannabellewriterannabelleover 6 years agoAuthor
For those of you wondering

Hi all!

I uploaded the next chapter to the site yesterday, so it will post sometime this weekend (hopefully). There is always a delay between uploads and posting, so it will be here soon! (I have no control over the delay)

For those of you interested, Chapters 1-12 will become a novel on Amazon (pro-edited and illustrated!). If you would like me to email you when it comes out, please send me a feedback message with your email address and I will add you to the list.

Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

More please. Please continue this story. You can't live us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Just caught up with your story, please write more :) I wish you had someone to illustrate for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice job

Can't you use Sara's body for the dolls soul to be transferred since Sara does not have a soul

mikecflmikecflover 6 years ago
talent

you have a natural talent for story telling, hope you continue and finish this storyline to go on to your next idea that I'm sure is already in your head. Thank you for the time you spend writing this ( I really like Tink ). mikecfl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
finally fed

loved it just keepum cumming

gentleman_boehnergentleman_boehnerover 6 years ago
Aww :3

Just found this series and caught up with it now - I'd been worried about the poor, starving Mandragora for the last few chapters; glad to see that Sweet Pea finally got fed in a very suitable fashion. Very enjoyable stuff, you keep building more and more interesting and creative elements and characters into your story that keep my interest even past the sexy monster girl aspect (which you also do well). Looking forward to future updates! -gb

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love the story so far, but it seems so rushed. Each chapter has so much story that you could add another page or so and it would be perfect

IllicitMaterialIllicitMaterialover 6 years ago
Another amazing piece

I will be the first to admit I didn’t quite see this coming but I loved every second of it. I can’t believe the amount of detail you manage to put into each story! I can’t wait to read the next one!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...