All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 017'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep up the good work

This chapter was well worth the wait, and I like how you are adding different encounters of all the characters involved, rather than plain boring following one character around. Please don't die on us and stay hydrated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good!

pleased to see that you maintaining your high quality. Kudos! g

JohnCKJohnCKalmost 6 years ago
Oh this is exciting

Well done Anabella, well done. Now there is just the wait for the next chapter to handle, you do great work with only 45 minutes..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmm...

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Lily is a manticore. There's only so many mythical creatures with scorpion tails.

Looking forward to seeing how this little fight turns out.

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42almost 6 years ago
Fantastic Chapter!

Wonderful chapter and I can't wait for the next!

Keep up the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Better and better

Thanks for a really great chapter. Hope we haven’t seen the last of Oliver.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent chapter

I look forward to Oliver and Lilith both becoming protectors of the manor. It’s good to see a new chapter. I understand life gets in the way I’d love a new chapter every week. But I accept what I can get. And I can survive a month. I hope we don’t have to wait that long though for the next one.

Alantin85Alantin85almost 6 years ago
One of the best chapters yet!

Almost my favorite chapter of the story. Can‘t wait for the next one.

Jimjim1313Jimjim1313almost 6 years ago
Damn good as always

Damn good as always!

You are my eight favorite author. The number is in order I found you. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Always looking forward to the next chapter!

This is probably my second favorite story on this site. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lily

I was afraid Lily was part of the Society, I'm glad she's not. Or at least not anymore. Can't wait for the next leg of the journey!

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
I really

Liked this one, my favorite out of the last 2 or 3 chapters. Your an excellent author with great imagination, when your done with this series maybe try sci-fi (three square meals) or non human ( Baccus ), (Jack Danner stories ) if that's not to your liking it's no big deal but do keep writing. mikecfl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!

Your stories are fantastic! I check every day to see if there's a new chapter. Please keep writing!

baileytommybaileytommyalmost 6 years ago
monster girls

I waited almost two weeks for this chapter I hate to say it but this one was a big let down,I wanted to read about mike and the girls,it was. Talk about disappointed,I know you have to write about the other characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

As with all your chapters you leave the reader wanting more. This is one of the best series I have on this website. Keep up the great writing . Thank you ICEMAN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
rare

It is not often that I find stories that I can get lost in. This tale is one of those. I am greatly enjoying the adventure . one of my favorite authors wrote the DRAGON RIDERS OF PERN series, your stories while vastly different in content have the same entertainment value . Thank you and please continue writing, you are an excelent author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A good Irony

It would be funny if somehow Beth somehow got control of that Demon she just fucked then edited the contract where she could visit him without fear of entrapment or let others visit him safely.

kuhpa01kuhpa01almost 6 years ago
Don't Even Joke About Dying

Oh NO, Don't do it, don't move to Montana to start raising Dental Floss, don't become a Pirate in the South Seas, don't start searching for that lost shaker of salt.

Just keep writing this wonderful story and making all of us readers so happy.

Sorry for the fella that only wants to read about Mike and his 'girls'. But you have managed to really flesh out two of his Human girls and branched out into a whole new direction. You brought Lily back into the story, and the mysterious clock has now been fixed by an almost equally mysterious Pizza Delivery girl.

Mucho gracias for the wonderful read! I await your next installment.

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 6 years ago
More!

You always leave me wanting more.

joshmosejoshmosealmost 6 years ago
great.

Once again, well written, and clever. I didn't catch the "fake lick of wine" at first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Still hoping for the Dana and Beth endgame with Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
thanks for another great read

I can't wait for more chapters of this wonderful story keep writing you're very skilled at it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you so much for your efforts

Miss Annabelle :

I want you to know, I am quite taken by your writing skill . Please continue !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Welcome back, Lilith :)

Nice bringback, Society’s in trouble now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
book deal

Have you ever considered combining all of this into a novel or novella? Hell, you could probably start a series if you wanted. 10/10 would buy the hardback

ReelflytReelflytalmost 6 years ago
Keep it going .

I hope you continue this great story of monsters and demons . Don't burn yourself out

Burning the candle at both ends . Your stories are developing along very well . Keep up the good work.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 6 years ago
Lilith not a manticore

Most common traditions of succubi are the tail is barbed, and may or may not be prehensile. Some have the barbed tail to be hard, like a glaive, useful for combat. But a few traditions have the tail being that of a scorpion. And as succubi can alter their forms, what's to say that they could not have the tail be as they needed it? Or have it be an indication of their demonic rank.

I think we can take Oliver at his word that it is not safe to let him loose. Though with the mirror breaking, it may be that he's now trapped in a pocket dimension, and another of Sebastien's slaves has effectively been eliminated.

Beth is managing Mike's funds and property. Lily watching over Beth is paying back Mike for having freed her from her bondage to Sebastien. As the Soumic proverb says, "A debt is a debt, and debts must be paid."

Well done. Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story series

I love your writing, anxiously awaiting each new chapter. Please keep it up, but don't burn out.

dtd0129dtd0129almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Love your story. It gets better with each chapter

welldun4u2welldun4u2almost 6 years ago
You are my kind of kinkster

And your writing keeps my tongue hanging out, eager for whatever you write next !

KnightofoilKnightofoilalmost 6 years ago
Clever girl...

Just because she is a freak does not mean she is not cunning. Nice woek. Nice end. I had hope for fry girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story, wondering about gender though.

I’m really enjoying this story but I do wonder why, in a house where the previous owner was a woman, so many of the monsters are female in appearance.

Surely some would be male or was she a lesbian?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Love this story! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the sexiest chapters yet

Always looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it up! This has been one of the best stories I have read thus far.

Very good read and hot to boot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hmm

I have a ominous feeling about this clock. it was at the mansion, broke, and vanished just to pop up at her place? this is not a normal clock

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Great imagination and characters

I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks

BAnde53507BAnde53507almost 6 years ago
The Story Is So Amazing...

...but the chapters are so agonizingly short. Aaaaugh. Just as I get into the action the chapter is done. It’s like an old radio serial. You’re killing me here, Annabelle!

P.S. Sooooo good. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Old_scallyOld_scallyalmost 6 years ago
Addictive.

That just about sums it up concerning your writing of this series. Like everyone else I eagerly await the next chapter.

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispereralmost 6 years ago
This was below par.- My opinion

I cruised through this chapter and I have to say, I was not satisfied. At first I thought I was reading the wrong story or that you had uploaded the wrong work. The entire chapter felt like a filler episode of a really good anime. You know…? When you’ve been hyped for days to see what happens next and then you get a goddamned filler and you have to wait for the next episode which might also be a filler.

Let me put it this way, you, Writerannabelle, introduced us to Mike. Not only did you make him the protagonist but put him in every chapter. That creates certain expectations that we your readers expect you to fulfill i.e. we now expect him to be in every chapter and since that did not happen, a few of us are not too happy. And now the wait begins, will the next chapter be filler or cannon material? Find out next time on Home for horny monsters.

So far your work is awesome and I like it (except for this chapter). Please carry on.

*Sigh* Waiting eagerly for the next one.

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispereralmost 6 years ago
Longer chapters...

I know it's extra work added onto whatever else you're doing with your life but could you consider making your chapters longer. Like the other reader commented, just when you're getting in the groove.......

BAM!!!!

Chapter over...

Happy writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great chapter!

I hope good (Hot!!) things are in store for Beth and Lily!!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 6 years ago
Nice chapter

Demon Sex! Monstrously good! I hope it’s not the last we see of Oliver. Maybe you could plan Oliver’s Redemption? After all, Lilly appears to be redeemed, or at least on the Road to Redemption! And Mike has a bevy of beautiful Monster Babes. Maybe Beth could build a stable of Monster Studs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow, just wow. Another excellent chapter.I look forward to each one, checking often for updates. Keep up the good work, your wonderful :)

CynergeticCynergeticalmost 6 years ago
Never get tired

Of these great stories. 5* and more if I could. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
muuka

of course the story is about mike, the house, and the monsters; however it is also about the society trying to get their hands on it. for that to be a factor there has to be ways for them to try to get inside and for that to happen some chapters have to be about things other than the main characters.

cylon7cylon7almost 6 years ago
Awesome

I love the story, keep writing Annabelle. Yes of course I believe in monsters can't wait to meet one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I AM the monster! Muahahahaha! But anyways, I really love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Weird

Weirdness is as weirdness does.

I'M WITH YOU BABE

tpoore081tpoore081almost 6 years ago
Friggin awesome

Best chapter yet!! Loved it. Please keep em coming. I check regularly for new chapters. Really dig this series. Thank you!

negrodamu5negrodamu5almost 6 years ago
AHHHHHH

Things are ramping up! Beth is a total freak! Oliver seems nice at first but underneath he's quite insidious! Best damn series I have read here yet!

LazurisLazurisalmost 6 years ago
Love

I love this series, can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Help with characters role from previous chapters

What a great creative story.

I follow and read many authors. When I first began reading this chapter, I could not remember who Beth was and her situation. A brief recap would be great before you dive into the new chapter.

Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

I love the story... the only thing about it I don't like is that I like it too much.. I know someday it will end and I'll be stuck sifting through some other less than spectacular stories that tend to mirror some other. Can't wait for the next.. Thank you for sharing :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I could not stop reading chapters until I got up to date!

Please keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Omnipresent please

I love th story, so fucking hot. I do wish that he exercised more control as the story progresses. It could also end with Mike becoming omnipresent, giving him full control over everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Imagination

Love the story. Please keep them comming!

A_StoneA_Stonealmost 6 years ago
Omg omg omg

By far the best chapter you have written so far. I was completely emmersed and didn’t even realize this wasn’t a full book till I got to the bottom. And damn how did I forget about Lilly?? My mouth dropped open when I realized it was her!! Good job and please don’t stop!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

I just read the entire story. AMAZING!!!

By far the best i have read.

Looking forward to the next chapters. :-)

Greetings. Lizard.

KyoSpiceKyoSpicealmost 6 years ago
Well I'd say that was demon fucking good

But I guess that'd be a bit of an understatement!

pat63628pat63628almost 6 years ago
Stunningly creative what an imagination

Stunningly creative is to put it mildly such a wonderful imagination and attention to detail each and every chapter a joy to read haven't had this much fun reading a story as captivating as this in a while I certainly hope that in the end you'll bundle this up and take it to the market and we will be able to enjoy many more of of your stories yet to come congratulations

MrWizard53MrWizard53almost 6 years ago
What an Amazing mind

What an Amazing mind you have! I would love to spend time talking to you my bet is you are the neatest person! So far the story is a can't put it down. But as you proof don't trust autocorrect. There are a couple of errors I'd like to see corrected before you put it up for sale. Stay weird!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just wow!

Just finished reading the series to date and can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MORE

NEED MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awwwww! Demon got punked!

Another great chapter. Looking forward to seeing the story progress. I'm surprised you aren't writing a lot of S&M stories, because your cliffhangers make me think you want the readers to suffer! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Just got to your story & read through until here. Would love to see Mike get a switch flipped in his brain to start hacking & researching stuff online to be more self-sufficient to protect his home & family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love your story

I simply love your stories. All the chapters made me want to read on and on nonstop. I can't wait for the next one to come out. I read all 17 chapters in one go and just can't stop. Wish I can read the next chapter soon. Please..... U r very talented and good at this. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
gave 3 stars on this chapter

Gave 3 stars on this chapter because male demon sex scenes are not often a turn on for me and this wasn't an exception but I really do like your stories more and more with every chapter (minus this chapters sex scene of course) hope to see more and more of your works of art. thank you for publishing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy balls...

...the succubus from Mike's part...huzzah...they win again!

OkamiyashaOkamiyashaalmost 6 years ago
So now we know the name of the first caretaker

Oliver was the name of the guy who built the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm dying from the suspense. When's the next chapter?

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing story and I hope you keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Love Annabelle! Wow she writes the best stories.

I Just finished Chapter 17; and I can hardly wait for the next sexy installment. Thank you so much for the joy you have given me. Smack! (kisses to you).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Im gonna stay on this story FOREVER Its so intresting and I've been needing some new material. I mean honestly I'm not even here for the sex anymore now I'm just generally invested😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
True literature

Every so often a writer goes beyond the basic sexual to bring out the erotic, less often an author takes their work to another literary level. You are one of these and I am so pleased that I stumbled across your novella, as well as extremely grateful to you for continuing to develop this riveting, sexy story.

FelHarperFelHarperalmost 6 years ago

Brilliant as always. Thank you for sharing such an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!

Great storyline- please keep the chapters coming!

Matoro16Matoro16almost 6 years ago
Awesome

Ahh, what a time to get caught up. Just when the story gets kicked into high gear. Can’t wait for the next installment (which as of writing this I believe it has been submitted). Love this series, and as always, keep up the amazing work!

octabrainoctabrainalmost 6 years ago

You're a brilliant author. Keep writing)

texguy73texguy73almost 6 years ago

I could read this story forever!

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
5++++

Your writing is only outshined by your vivid imagination.

lar69rylar69ryover 5 years ago
All Star

I am a little behind behind but love the story. Keep up the GREAT work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Go Beth

Ahhh, I’m kind of hoping Mike gets Dana and Beth. At this point I feel it would be more prudent for them to just move in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Annabelle

OMG! Annabelle! I hurry home from work every night just to indulge in your imagination, I can't stop reading! You have an amazing skill.

Thank you.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 5 years ago
I'm in love...

With Lilly... And that banshee girl! And Beth, Naia, Dana, Tink, Zen, you're getting the picture...

AWESOME and well written. This and Three Square Meals are the best long form stuff I've read here. Outstanding work ma'am.

Respectfully yours,

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's Hypocritical But...

I vomited a bit with the whole Beth x Demon. I'm not a fan of sharing. Bleh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lol, yes it is.

Mike has fucked 7 different women. Unfair to not let them be with other men. That is how polyamory works, no jealousy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yaaaasssss Beth!

Get that demon dick, sis! She played him like a fiddle, didn't she?!

Emory403Emory403over 5 years ago

Love all your stories great writing.

StormyRisingStormyRisingover 5 years ago
Can I be Tink's husband?

Tink is best girl, Beth is me, and Lily is just the resident badass. Abella and Zel's naivety is adorable, Cecilia is sad but sweet, and Naia is the world's best wife. Can't wait to meet more girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Feel cheated

For some reason, hoping for Beth to become one of Mike's lovers and then reading about her fucking like the lowest kind of horny bitch with that demon makes me feel as if my couple had cheated on me

LordLawrenceLordLawrenceabout 5 years ago
Hot stuff

I mean, REALLY hot stuff. Beth and the demon's sex scene was fantastically written and I loved every sentence of it. Thank you for a great chapter, possibly the hottest one you've written so far! I'm glad Beth managed to get herself out of the mirror instead of having someone rescue her.

The only downside to this chapter is that finishing it means I'm now more than halfway through your currently released work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gifted

That was FANFUCKINGTASTIC! You have a real gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally another man!

Yay! Thanks for adding a man to the menu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Goddamn This Is Good

Holy. Hot. Fucking. Writing. 😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant!

I only just found this story. Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Do I believe in monsters?

Certainly, some people are.

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Brains and beauty

Way to go Beth. I mean it was hot, but also so clever... Maybe more cunning.

I'm not sure she is every going to be satisfied by humans again, but we'll see...

I really like that Beth didn't have to be rescued or has had any of those typical "what the crap, helpless, bone headed moves that people give women far to many times. She handled her sh*t like a women and is now off to rescue Mike and company with Lily's help! Heck yeah!

Dana, I'm worried about Dana. I feel like her past with Alex is going to a point of impact.

I'm also worried about Tink, Abella and Sophia. I like, though, that Mike seems to more confident and concise.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
This was interesting in the extreme

Demons, sex and escape, very well written and interesting.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10529 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...