Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 017

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver pulled out again, this time yanking himself free to the second ridge.

"Ow, fuck!" Beth's stomach clenched, her pussy spasmed, and when Oliver thrust himself back in, she screamed, her hands grabbing at his forearms. Her first orgasm was a wave of fire, blasting itself across her body and down her legs. Bouncing off her feet, the fire met once more where she and Oliver were joined, and he thrust himself into her again, sending a second wave of pleasure up through her body.

He growled again, and Beth heard the sound of fabric tearing. Oliver's skin had split in several places, and his torso was expanding. His glowing horns grew larger, curving toward one another, his demon form coming to the surface. They locked eyes, and Beth immediately realized that most of the humanity was gone from those cruel, yellow eyes of his.

"Keep going," she begged him. "Keep going, keep going, for the love of... just, please."

Oliver growled, his whole body shifting once more. He stood taller now, and he was lifting her off the couch, holding her hips in the air. Her back was permanently arched, and he was thrusting himself deep inside of her, grunting loudly while he pounded her.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit..." Beth's eyes rolled up in her head, and her vision darkened. Putting her hands behind her, she grabbed a few cushions to raise her upper body so that she wasn't hanging upside down. Oliver's fingers now scratched at her skin, long, shallow furrows left behind on her thighs. He was breathing heavily above her, and she watched in awe as a pair of large, black wings unfurled behind him like a pair of giant sails. His face was now dark, soaking up the light of the little garden, his eyes blazing with inner fire. His skin was hot to the touch, and Beth could do little else but hold on, her fingers clutching at any part of him she could touch, his fur, his skin, his hands.

A sudden moment of inspiration came. Using her arms as leverage, Beth threw herself forward, her hands grabbing Oliver's horns. They were long and thick enough now that she was able to lift her upper body, causing her to sink down farther than ever onto the thick shaft of his expanding cock.

"You fucking monster," she said, her eyes blazing with a fire of their own. His eyes widened in surprise as she thrust herself against him, both of them now pushing into each other, the ridges popping free and back in, his breath and his skin hot, his claws sharp.

Oliver grabbed onto her ass and pushed forward into her, moving deeper than ever. Burying himself in her cunt, he opened his fanged mouth wide and roared. When he came, his sticky hot cum caused Beth's whole body to spasm, her own orgasm building. She rode him hard, feeling a second load fill her tight vagina, her already full pussy spraying the couch beneath him with demon sperm. It was hot, and red like fire, staining her legs and the cushion beneath her. The warmth flooded throughout her pelvis, her whole body suddenly ablaze with pleasure.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes yes yes yes yes YES!" She forced herself onto him, tipping him over. His wings expanded, and they both crashed against the couch, nearly knocking it over. Beth's orgasm caused her whole body to tense up, and she slid her hands from Oliver's horns to his neck. The muscles beneath her hands felt like iron, but she squeezed them anyway, attempting to choke the life from him. She knew she couldn't hurt him, and the look of surprise on the demon's face only fueled the lust inside her core. She let out a loud roar of her own, spraying his face in her spit, her whole body a giant spring that was now uncoiling. Her roars of lust escalated into a scream of pleasure as the heat of his cum traveled the lengths of her body. Letting go of Oliver's neck, she fell over backward, gasping for air.

Oliver sat up, leaning over her, his teeth bared like an angry dog. Panting, he pulled his cock free of her, sliding slowly out of her sloppy wet hole. He let out a low growl, his eyes flashing with delight and menace.

"Ixiar Tobish Anuit." He told her. "Those are the words you must speak at the reflecting pool before falling in."

"Then I will speak those words," Beth whispered, her throat sore from screaming. Sticking her fingers inside of herself, she pushed out his cum, rubbing it across her pussy in lazy circles. Oliver sat back on his haunches, his wings folding back into his body. His fierce musculature faded away as he shrank, the monster disappearing back into the man.

"Allow me to help you," Oliver said, holding out a hand. Beth took it, pulling herself up into a seated position. More cum spilled free of her, soaking the cushions beneath her. Staring at the mess they had made, Beth looked at Oliver, who was once more back in his clothes, a sly grin on his face.

"I don't have to worry about demon babies, do I?" she asked.

Oliver laughed. "You are of far more use to me without the burden of children."

"You assume I lost?" Beth asked.

"We shall see," Oliver told her. Standing, he helped her to rise. "I will take you to the reflecting pool, and the result of our game will become clear to us both."

"You tricked me somehow," Beth said, pulling her panties back on. Her labia were sore, and her crotch was hot with the demon's seed, but the inner fire had finally been sated. Fucking a demon had been different than anything she had ever expected, and she knew that she would do it again in a heartbeat.

"Perhaps. Follow me." Oliver held her hand, leading her away from the gazebo. Beth found it odd that he walked her instead of simply teleporting. She realized it was part of the game, the part where he revealed his master plan, trapping Beth in this place forever. Several emotions went through her mind, wonder, worry, and even regret. Perhaps she had bitten off more than she could chew, maybe even trapped herself in this place. Looking at Oliver's backside, imagining the wings ripping free of his skin, she had to ask herself a question.

Would being stuck here be so bad?

He led her through the hedges, and they turned the corner on a large reflecting pool. Surrounding it were several statues of fish, crab, and other assorted sea creatures. The pool was about ten feet long and four feet wide, and Beth saw that the sky was perfectly reflected in it.

"Here you are," Oliver told her, standing next to her. She saw that he had no reflection in the pond—it was as if she stood all by herself.

"Here is where we figure out who wins and who loses." Beth smiled at Oliver. "I hope you have found my time here... amusing."

"Indeed I have." Oliver raised her hand to his lips, kissing it gently.

"Oliver?"

"Yes?"

"If you were ever freed from this place, what would you do?"

Oliver smiled. "Great and terrible things. From humanities point of view, it is best that I remain here for all of eternity."

"I see." Beth frowned. "That's too bad."

She stood before the pond, gazing into her reflection. She could see the claw marks on her legs, the damp spot on her crotch, even the fiery cum running down her thighs. She was a hot, sexy mess, and the sight of it all was turning her on.

"Do you remember when you asked me what kinds of dreams I had?" Beth asked.

"I do." Oliver was watching her, anticipation written across his face. The skin around his eyes was crinkled, his face like a little boy about to open a birthday present.

"That told me that you could only answer a question directly asked. You are powerful, but not omniscient, which means you don't know everything."

Oliver's smile faltered. "Oh?"

"That was an important fact for me. It meant that I could begin manipulating you before you knew I was trying to." Beth winked at him. "Which meant that when I pretended to lick the wine off my hand, you thought you would win all along. You answered my questions without deviation, hoping that this moment would go much, much differently."

Oliver's nostrils flared, smoke emanating from his nostrils, forming tiny, curling wisps that rose into the air and vanished. Beneath his feet, his shadow stretched into something monstrous, ready to pounce at a moment's notice.

"What manner of woman are you?" Oliver hissed.

"I'm the best fucking estate agent you will ever meet. Ixiar Tobish Anuit," Beth said, careful to pronounce it correctly. She stepped forward, falling into the reflecting pool. Passing through its surface, she fell into the reflected sky, falling up past the clouds. She heard a roar of rage from below, Oliver now trapped on the other side as she spiraled toward the tunnel in the sky. Crawling higher and higher, her descent wasn't slowing. She fell faster and faster, the air rushing past her ears, her nightgown billowing around her as she tumbled in circles. The mirrored surface of her room appeared at first as a bright light at the end of a long tunnel, growing closer in a hurry. Closing her eyes just before impact, the mirrored surface caught her like a giant net, stretching to capacity as she passed back into the mortal realm.

Just when she thought the mirror would launch her back into Oliver's realm, it shattered, filling her bedroom with shards of glass. Beth carefully moved around her room, grabbing blankets off her bed and using them to sweep away the shattered glass. The dim light of dawn was creeping through her window, and she dressed as quickly as she could, throwing on a pair of leggings and a blouse. Moving toward the door, she picked up a pair of sneakers. Her purse, cell phone, and briefcase were all gone, and she had an idea of where they could be.

Opening up the door to her apartment, she was surprised to see Lily, the intern, standing there, one hand ready to knock.

"What are you doing here?" Beth asked.

"Um, I stopped by to..." Lily's nostrils flared, and Beth heard her sniff the air. "You just fucked a demon, didn't you?"

Beth's eyes narrowed. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Lily shook her head. "Don't bother. I know that smell better than anything. When I saw you leave this morning, I could tell it wasn't you."

"You could? How? When did you see me leave?"

"A few minutes ago. I came to see if you were dead, and I'm glad to see that you aren't. C'mon!" Lily grabbed Beth by the hand. "We have to get to Mike before they do!"

"Before who does?"

Lily pulled Beth behind her. "I'll tell you on the way, c'mon!" Lily bypassed the elevator, pulling Beth into the stairwell. They moved quickly, the clacking sound of Lily's heels thunderously loud in the confined space. They emerged in the parking garage where Beth's fears were confirmed.

"They took my car," she said, staring at the empty spot where it should have been.

"Don't worry about it," Lily told her, running over to a sporty looking sedan. Lily looked around the parking garage, finally locking eyes with Beth. "And yes, I'll explain this too."

"Explain what?" Beth's jaw dropped when a long, black scorpion's tale appeared behind the intern, whipping back and forth briefly before striking the rear driver side window. The glass exploded, and the tail vanished as Lily stuck her hand through the gap to unlock the car. She slid into the driver's seat, grabbing hold of the ignition and tearing it off to reveal the wires underneath.

"I'll drive," Lily informed her, touching the wires together and starting the car.

"How?" Beth asked, running to the passenger side. How was Lily able to do all this? What was she?

""Let's just say I have spent far too much time with some very bad people. You learn things." Without even looking in the rearview mirror, Lily backed up the car, tires squealing as she drove to the exit. Entering the busy road, she looked over at Beth.

"I guess a good place to start would be with a question. Do you believe in monsters?"

How about you? Do you believe in monsters?!?

I am already hard at work on the next chapter, so if it never posts, then I have died! If you liked this chapter, then please rate, review, or drop me a message, I love seeing them! Starting in July, I will have more time to write, so I hope to return to my former posting glory. Until then, take care of one another, and stay weird!

Annabelle