All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 018'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 6 years ago
writerannabelle delivers again

Rambunctious and rollicking fun. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

Now I intend to bugger off to bed. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He had Eggos left?

I'm not yet finished reading this chapter, but as soon as I read the part where "In the kitchen, he heated up a couple of Eggos, loading them up with butter, peanut

butter, and then syrup.", I just had to question it.

In chapter 15, the cyclops said, "Tink insisted you liked something called an Eggo. I threw those away."

I'm guessing he somehow found time to go buy more Eggos between then and now?

MaZeWMaZeWalmost 6 years ago

HfHM is such a fun ride

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 6 years ago
Awesome job!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Gideon1611Gideon1611almost 6 years ago

Ahhhh, it felt way too short(not a criticism, more a lamentation)... now I have to wait for more. I love this story in all its aspects. I actually made this profile just so I could rate and give feedback for this story, it's so captivating. Anyone just stumbling across it NEEDS to go back and read from the first chapter.

I can't wait to see how Beth fits in, and I'm kinda holding my breath that Dana doesn't get fully turned by the Society. I'm already itching to read the next installment. Keep up the amazing work, I'll be checking in regularly! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
waiting

please don't make us wait another month for the next installment. This story is great even if there was no sex in it its a good story. please hurry with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HUZZAH!!!

Sandmoncolus!!!!! Kali coming back to save the day, and Beth getting out we're awesome...and Naia with the water trick was solid as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is epic great job

baileytommybaileytommyalmost 6 years ago
monster house

I'm glad you got threw the case of writer's block I just wish you would cut the sex part about half,the chapters are too short it takes at lest three to figure out WHATS what for me sex scenes are boring if i'm not haveing it the plot is what makes a good story and l love this story if you have to wait near a month for each chapters well keep writing I know it ain't easy but your doing a great story

MachariusMachariusalmost 6 years ago
The Lilly strikes back!

Ok, I am glad Lily doesn't use her own car for hitting Sebastian, but a 'borrowed' one! Can't wait for the next episode!

It is very good, that your block is away!

As always 5 🌟 Stars from me!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

I gave this part 5 stars because as for now its my favorite ongoing story on lit.The only problem is the coven.They are just to strong for this story.Once they get into the house mike is dead plus a lot of the monster girls. Once they got attacked by the coven or killed the witch tink should of remembered the defenses of the house and activated them.This story has the potential to be the greatest story on lit mainly because its not just the house mike has but other properties which he can explore when he finds out about them.

ruddygoreruddygorealmost 6 years ago

If the erotica has to wait because of story flow then it just has to wait. Stories are much better when the erotic parts are in the natural flow of the story instead of trying to force them in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story.

I could read this without the sex. Great creatures. Many twists and turns. Should publish it.

MrWizard53MrWizard53almost 6 years ago

You've got me hooked and there's no help short of reading more chapters so I sit waiting (deep sigh).

Doommachine11Doommachine11almost 6 years ago
chapter 20/10

probably one of my favorite chapters yet keep up to good work im glad to see jenny isn't a spiteful little bitch lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like this Story

Another wonderful chapter

Still rating 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another wonderful, if short, chapter

I only found and read your first 17 fantastic chapters of HfHM last week, and I was really looking forward to chapter 18 (wonderful if short). You are going to drive me slowly out of my ever loving mind awaiting the next incredible installment. However, if it's at all like the previous chapters, then it will be worth the wait. Keep the pages coming, you and they are terrific. Let all know that I am quite fond of this Annabelle. She is an impressive story teller. Take care!

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkalmost 6 years ago
Motivation

"I have some seriously big things in store for the Radley House. It's the enthusiasm of the Lit community which keeps me going strong, and I want you to know that all of you are so awesome. "

Consider me enthusiastic!!

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesalmost 6 years ago
Awsome

Your story keeps getting deeper and more interesting. Keep up the very good work.

A_StoneA_Stonealmost 6 years ago
Love as always!!

Love this story and want- no DEMAND! - a signed copy when it’s published!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
Just keeps setting the hook deeper!

Love this story!!!

Fliccy_subFliccy_subalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful work.

This story is captivating and i have loved every chapter. I look forward to reading more of your excellent creation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving the story so far, and a suggestion

Hey Annabelle, totally digging the story so far. I gather that Mike is straight, but I think it would be cool if at least one of the monsters he encountered made him go the other way. Maybe he needs to suck off the Minotaur to get Tinks goggles back? Or perhaps he encounters a hermaphroditic being with both sets of plumbing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome story

This is an awesome story I have read it more than once since I have a lot I time on my hands. to the anonymous who wants gay sex don't ruin a good thing. To many good stories added that later on and ruined it. If you want gay sex go find something under that category there are plenty.

FrognutFrognutalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I love your writing style it grabs you and sucks you

into the story then won't let go.

I can't wait for the next part!

This could go on for a while, I like it very much!

joshua3joshua3almost 6 years ago
Another amazing installment

Can't wait to read the next one!

To be honest it's reached the point where the erotica doesn't even matter anymore.

SomeLewdDudeSomeLewdDudealmost 6 years ago
Actaully Amazing

That's what this story is. I'd say about half of the stories I've found here are definitely just porn with plot in between the sex scenes. Others are plot with "porn" in between the important story scenes. Your's is definitely the latter, and a very good example of it. Most if not all of the scenes tend to have a hint of realism to it even considering the unreal partners, and they tend to further the plot in one way or another. Even those that don't tend to be meaningful, and well written.

Past that I definitely feel very sorry for the delivery chick. Partially because I forgot her name, but mostly because it looks like she may be zombified. Considering the dude that was sent after her and his magical focus. However maybe the clock will do something, and now that I think about it maybe it was part of the Gaes, and there's a "crack" because it's not there and was broken. So, maybe it has some magical defesive properties of it's own.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispereralmost 6 years ago
Pretty good...

I hated the previous chapter and I have been checking my feeds waiting to see this. It's good to have you back.

I thought Mike would have learnt by now to trust anyone who comes to his house looking like someone he knows. I sensed something was off immediately he opened the door and invited fake Beth in. If he had previously invited someone in, wouldn't it make sense for to simply open the door and wait to see if they would come in or not?

This chapter was good and I will patiently wait for the next one... Happy writing.

I loved the title, ' A series of unfortunate events'. Reminded me of a series I watched.

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispereralmost 6 years ago
Disinvitation...

Is it possible for someone to be uninvited from the house or to revoke their invitation?

KitiarafxyKitiarafxyalmost 6 years ago
You are my erotic hero Annabelle!

Ok, I realize that came out super weird and maybe a bit creepy lol. Anyway, I hope your muse never deserts you again and may this story grow to have as many chapters and fans as there are stars in the sky! This is my blessing (and hopefully not curse) upon you for the many hours of pleasure and entertainment you have brought to me :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wooooooooooow!!!

I agree with Joshua3; the erotic parts are ‘nice to haves’, but the storyline is now Much more interesting. Please keep writing, writer’s block can’t stop you 👍🙂😎.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awe inspiring!

I was at the edge of my seat the entire time! I can't believe how many little secrets you are able to put into 3 pages, it is incredible and inspiring. <3

Matoro16Matoro16almost 6 years ago
Damn it

I hate it when I get caught up! The suspense building is killer!

So glad I found this series. It has certainly made the past week very interesting.

Good luck with your new job and as always, keep up the beautiful work!

c50chrisc50chrisalmost 6 years ago
More story sooner bigger longer faster!

I'm following a handful of stories/authors, but this one really is my favorite. If I was independently wealthy you'd be able to write full time.

Good luck with the new job, and thank you for your efforts thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

Professional writing. Interesting plot.

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 6 years ago

Great new chapter! Glad you got through the writers block. Looking forward to more.

jaythelazyreaderjaythelazyreaderalmost 6 years ago
Favorite series on the site!

Glad you made it through the writer's block!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Binge worthy

I found this story and was sucked in by the storyline. I could not put it down. I was sad when finished 18. Now I will have to check for updates often. This is one story i want to see progress. Thanks for such an imaginative story. Great premise and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm in

for the long haul. Great series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great fun

This whole series is well thought out, well executed and exceptionally well edited. The chapters mesh well keeping you guessing what new direction the story will go. Clearly, writerannabelle has spent a lot of time honing each chapter after spending a lot of time thinking each chapter through. There has been a lot of work put into this story. I hope the writer continues to have as much fun writing this series as I have reading it.

Golden_Abyss_WatcherGolden_Abyss_Watcheralmost 6 years ago
Yes

that's about all I have to say ... though, I kinda wanna suggest a monster from a certain game? meh, don't really think it matters. It's just ... I wanna see what kind of personality you'd give to an anthropomorphic Zinogre girl. (Raitowaifu for the win!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was a really good story I hope to see more chapters in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good one

Its a good one... Continue d good work.

erebustitan43erebustitan43almost 6 years ago
great story thus far.

I will be happy when those damn Witches and warlocks are gone. Damn, that house needs major repairs and Mike need to seriously get laid more.

AshmasonAshmasonalmost 6 years ago
Another wonderful slice of Story!

Please do keep these coming, every chapter has me wanting more. This was no exception and I am very curious to see where you go next. Loving the characters and the overall readability. Thank you for continuing to share!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Body for Jenny?

Given that technology has progressed to the point that you can get life sized, fully anatomically correct sex dolls, I’m surprised Mike hasn’t gotten one for Jenny?

Or possess a homunculus which have no souls. Effectively a doll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really disappointed

I thought that Beth would have an interesting relationship with Mike. Was severely disappointed after her encounter with the demon in the mirror world. After all you described her beauty in such a detail. Feels cheated. Other than amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Imagine that you make powerful defenses for a house but then make everyone in the house forget how to operate them so they are effectively useless. This is what the suspense of this story is hanging on. I must say it's getting a little ridiculous.

tenetiennetenetienneover 4 years ago
Loving it!

I’be started the entire story more than once to catch up to the current chapter at the time of my reading and love it each time. ☺️

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceover 4 years ago
Another enjoyable evening with your stories

I got to read a few more! Quite happy about that! Glad to see that Lily is back and to tell the truth, Jenny too.

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
It's getting crazy

Well, crazier than sex with all sorts of monsters...

I'm really glad Lily and Beth hooked up with the group!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
A wild ride getting wilder

This is getting more interesting and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Late to the party

Hi.

I discovered your author page earlier tonight. I was looking for something to satisfy my fantasy urge.

I just finished chapter 18. I can’t put it down.

I have already fulfilled what brought me here in the first place, more than once. Now I’m just enjoying the story.

I read a lot, not just here but in general. This is good work. Keep writing, you’ve got the talent. You’ve got the touch.

I don’t know if you’re familiar with a new-ish genre called LitRPG, but your writing has that flavor.

———Your Newest Fan

John C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is awsome!

I started over a month ago at chapter 1 on a whim. you have the magic/talent to weave this story that draws a person in . I look forward to reading more of your work. you are doing a good job. Haha my security code is TARDno

DarkelvenmageDarkelvenmageover 3 years ago

Lady you are a wonderful story builder, and a superb teller of tales. Thanks for being here.

ContrahentContrahentabout 3 years ago
hilarious jokes

Man, you have a serious flair for humor. Granola bars that taste like the inside of a lawn bag. Feeding mike his own cum as part of a restorative potion. Best of all, those little details make sense in the framework of the universe.

I'm loving this series, and I honestly didn't want to love it at first. I'm glad I gave it a chance.

FireInHisBloodFireInHisBloodabout 3 years ago

please tell me mike and the girls put a massive hurtin on these wankers. i wanna see my boi and his girls just go to town and wreck badguy faces. murder, sex, monsters, psychotic witches. all it needs is a huge throwdown at the very end. mike and the girls, versus (whats left of) the historical society. keep up the great work.

VtenduranceVtenduranceabout 3 years ago

Wonder story telling, with an amazing imagination. Love the twists and turns of every chapter. Where have you been my whole life?? Keep it "up"!

Taco76310Taco76310almost 3 years ago

Your writing just keeps improving.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Well, it’s super weird communicating with you about a chapter that was written ~3 years ago. But, maybe that was only a moment ago, or was it? It doesn’t matter, at least to me. Today, it’s my reality, or has it always been this way.

I appreciate your work and it makes a difference to me today. Your story plan, imagination and creativity is what I needed today. It’s always about our personal trajectory. Whatever the day, week or year it is, it’s just the right time. It’s interesting that today feels like January 1967, at least to me. I was listening to Their Satanic Majesty’s Request, Rolling Stones, while reading Isaac Asimov’s Foundation Series. I realized ‘then’, when was relative. Although, today, it is still relative. Thank you for the ticket to a larger world. Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where did Lily come from, maybe I’m forgetful but I feel like she showed up for the first time the chapter where she and Beth were looking through the storage units even though she was presented like we should already know her. I mean even Mike apparently knows who she is! Am I just stupid? Pls help……….Holy frick I just realized right before I was about to press send that she’s the succubus. I was looking at her name and it reminded me of Lilith which was the name of a succubus in another Literotica story and then it just clicked. I thought she was gone for good, traveling the world and all that so it hadn't even occurred to me that that could even of been a possibility. This story is so good.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Couldn't the ghost possess the sand girl??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am absolutely loving this series! So engaging and well written. Can’t wait to start the next chapter. From Duncan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. The story is self is imaginative and well thought out, not just a thin background for the sex.

I recently noticed the books are available for hardcopy purchase. (I would, but my shelves are already bursting with TBR.) The cover art struck me though. I imagined Tink as somewhat homely and definetely thicker. Maybe that's just my inherent view along with 'goblin'. The figure on the first cover looks more like an Orion slave girl (Trek reference if you are unfamiliar) and just seems taller than I would envision for Tink, given her descriptions in the text. Is the cover what you envisioned when writing the Tink Character?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So wonderful. I don't mind that a chapter is lighter on the sex - it just makes the follow up sex that much better. And the plot is so much fun, I'm even more engaged in it than the sex (which is titillating and wonderful too). You are indeed the Terry Pratchet of erotica! Never stop!!!

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

Revenge of the Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So great! Keep it up!

AlaninSFAlaninSFover 1 year ago

I've been binging on HFHM and enjoying it. Thanks again.

Alan

AceMaddoxAceMaddoxover 1 year ago

I know that I'm playing catch-up with all the chapters and I've got a long way to go. I seriously love everything about this story. It's just so good! I can't wait to see where it goes and what happens to Mike and all the girls

JeryarbJeryarbover 1 year ago

Reading as fast as I can. As bad as I hated sharing Beth with a demon it was her fantasy. Loving the story. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure how long ago you wrote, this, but am loving it. The story line as much as the erotica. Great work. I keep skiving off work to read another chapter!

Darrell269Darrell269about 1 year ago

Ok , color me curious. But how did you ever conceive such an elementary story !?! I can't wait to read each passing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The characters are so rich and likeable. Love some of the incidental humour (how many dicks in Lily mouth, 146, no the highway number - lol). That poor front porch, why must you destroy it every other week? So much for Historical Preservation Society.

VA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again a phenomenal chapter. The overall story is moving so slowly though.

B. S.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

Should a Spielberg or similar get hold of this story you will have no need of patreon, you have a game of thrones epic erotic on your hands.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Loving it. Totally agree this could be adult swords and sorcery movie series

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

Chase/race sceen 👍 (between the real and false Beths)

Screw with the "Preservation Society" 👍 (sideline Sebastian and discorporate the false Beth)

Start building a team to take on the Minotaur 👍 (getting Jenny on board)

Set up the conflict with Kali 👍 (she thinks she has found a flaw in the geas)

Sit down. Strap in. Hold on. The ride is just beginning....

darussiandarussian7 months ago

So, I like the story. A lot. It’s very good. But damn, is there ever going to be a few days of just chill for this guy? Like, yeah, action is cool and all, but it’s.. well. Too much thrown in your face all at once.

Anyway, keep it up

myassisdraginmyassisdragin7 months ago

If I wasn't for bad luck that "hysterical society" would have no luck. Misspelling intentional.. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. I'm wondering, why the doll didn't just possess the humunculus?

NursesNursesabout 1 month ago

Chapter 19. It's been about a week now

KerrionKerrion18 days ago

Loving the story so far! Normally, I'll wait till the last chapter to comment on the story as a whole, but I wanted to say how much I loved the humor from Beth! I hope to see more humor come out as the tale continues. 😆😆😆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...