All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 022'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
SVDIP110SVDIP110almost 6 years ago
You're spoiling us...

2 chapters within 2 weeks. Thanks writerannabelle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
thank you!

prefect story!!!!!! Please more.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

I'd say more, but having a rough day. This helped. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

JohnCKJohnCKalmost 6 years ago
Oh pooh

I hate when the story stops, if this had been a book i would have read it cover to cover..

kuhpa01kuhpa01almost 6 years ago
Very Good Day

TJ Skywind, I'm sorry you are having a bad day. My day wasn't going too well either, but then I checked the site and found not one, not two, but Three of my favorite authors had posted updates!

Reading this wonderful story always makes my day better. Beautiful interlude with Tink. Poor Blue Faerie being used as a sex toy! And, loving it!

Good dialog with Ratu, and he didn't get forced into sex with her! Yet, somehow I think there may just be some of that in the near future.

And hope for poor Dana.

Most excellent story, thank you so much for sharing.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 6 years ago
Another fun chapter

One thing I noticed, and yes, I've been very guilty of it too until I could focus on my writing, there's a reason I'm rewriting all my early ebooks, is there's instances of passive voice like "making", "he felt", "he saw" which sound more like things happening to the character instead of the character being actively involved.

When I rewrite those instances things become more lively and in a sense stronger.

You might try it and see how it feels to you.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Grateful for your continued writing!

I greatly enjoy your writing because there is a real storyline, there is real love and affection, and some explosively great sex scenes! thank you for keeping with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wondeful

Thank you for writing this. Hope for many more chapters.

MachariusMachariusalmost 6 years ago
Fighting the Society

If Emily already fighting against the Society, this may be the reason for her changing? Maybe she fears, that once she is gone the Society could take over the house.?

One question about Kali: iirc Kali was the Indian goddess of death and revenge. Is it coincidence, or will there be a secret about this?

Imo it is time to thin the Society much more! My preferred target would be Darryl, for his actions against the old lady and Dana!

Can't wait for your next chapter! But don't feel pushed. Better a good story, then a fast story!

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 6 years ago
somehow

i dont trust the snake woman. She's up to no good

TanhorsTanhorsalmost 6 years ago
What more can be said

There is already so much praise for this chapter that adding more seems redundant, will say it was indeed nice seeing Tink again.

As to Dana, we see no reason she can't be restored to life, as the usual barriers to that is returning the soul to the bodie, not restoring life to it.

No matter what you choose to do we are sure it will be a splendid read,

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not a mistake

Alex and Danas' scissoring turns out to not be a writing error, but a clue to help Dana see through Daryl's illusion. You are almost too cute, leaving some clues so many chapters back that we tend to forget them, then they suddenly have greater meaning than we thought ( the mimic). More great story telling with wonderful descriptions and dialogs that compliment your unexpected twists and turns. However, with clues planted many chapters previously, you obviously have a good portion of your series pre-plotted and planned out so well as to drive me nuts! I thank you most humbly, you are an erotic fiction writing goddess! More please! Mike, a fan

dante_1_23dante_1_23almost 6 years ago
Me love tink

A lovely story please kep it up

c50chrisc50chrisalmost 6 years ago
Yay Tink!

I was worried we were going to lose one of the characters.

Keep up the wonderful, creative work.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettalmost 6 years ago
Another entertaining chapter.

You have just the right amount of story and sex to make this a wonderful read, and 'stimulating' at the same time. Please keep writing, I'm loving this story so much, and am glad to have found it.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for showing that Daryl is just slimy scum. More power to Mike and his monster harem!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best series on this site ever

I love your story keep up the good work.I love the nod to lovecraft.Hmm a female old one could be a added bonus for mike.5 stars all the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent....Again.

You have a pretty good grasp of the world's mythologies. You could keep this going for quite a while. Great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm addicted

Scanning through new stories on Literotica regularly, my eyes always light up and I get excited Everytime I see a new home for horny monsters chapter. Thanks and keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Please keep writing your stories. It always makes my day when I see another chapter. You are a wonderful writer.

Golden_Abyss_WatcherGolden_Abyss_Watcheralmost 6 years ago
Zinogre/Jinouga

So ... since there's a chaos device ... is possible? I mean, it'd be really funny to see Ratu fight one of these Thunder Wolves and turn it into a anthropomorphised version because one of its lightning bolts hit her during a polymorph spell targeting it and causing her to end it early.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 6 years ago
Hmmm... how to be concise about this...

Oh! I know...

"Me Want More!!!"

OzkiwiOzkiwialmost 6 years ago
Mmmmmm

Absolutely loving this story 5*

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 6 years ago

Tink is best girl. <3 <3 <3

SorchakSorchakalmost 6 years ago
I've read some funny shit in my time, but this...

has got to be one of the absolute best lines on Literotica: "Tink humped him, causing Blue to let out a noise similar to a squeaky toy." Fuck, I can't stop laughing! The image in my head... It's a good thing I work graveyards and am usually alone, as people would be wondering why I'm sitting here cackling to myself. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

The story and the erotica are the best

AvidReader47AvidReader47almost 6 years ago
DAMN

Spectacular series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You one of my favorites!

Thank you for getting Tink back into the game. The relationship between her and MIke is awesome. Tink is so innocent and simple (no agenda), that I think she brings a lot to the story. The whole wife / husband thing is the best! Good story and I can't wait for each chapter to come in. Keep up the great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AWESOME!

Wow, your writing is REALLY good! not just the smut, but the storyline and the characters too! I really enjoy this series, such a good, thrilling and sexy read. I would love to see more of Lily, but given her and Mikes situation, I know that may be hard to have happen soon. Either way, I await the next chapter! Keep it up!

MaesackMaesackover 5 years ago
Finally

I really do hope he sleeps with the new girl. Lol. Been waiting for a reptile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

I started reading this series 2 days ago. I simply couldn't put it down. The story is great and I often forgot I was actually reading erotica. I look forward to so much more. Just wish I didn't have to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
On the edge of my seat, waiting to continue reading.

I am loving the story and the sex. Great work. I hope to read more. Sad I burned through it so fast and have to wait for more, though they may be a good thing, make me take a break. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!!

Great writing as usual!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hilarious

"causing Blue to let out a noise similar to a squeaky toy" ... This had me bursting out laughing before I could even help it. Great story, really enjoying it

Lit_ZombieLit_Zombieover 5 years ago
Truly amazing.

It is so wonderful to read everything you give us. You bring a unique and enjoyable world into my life every time I click on a new chapter.

I hope you never lose faith in yourself, or your following.

SuggestionSuggestionover 5 years ago
Zombie Dana

I was not happy with where you were taking Dana, but my fears were unfounded. She is looking to be a great addition to the house! I look forward to more of her and Ratu in the next chapter.

MrWizard53MrWizard53over 5 years ago
Let there be more...

Discovered your "Home" recently and just love it all! Love the writing, the bringing in a tidbit from a previous chapter into play and all the different characters! I hope there is a love scene between Mike and Ratu. It would be fun. Also a nice place to, as stated come back for intellectual conversation. Hope you bring Dana back all the way. Could be interesting with her running around making love to the monsters also.

Wow, I'd just love to sit and talk away an afternoon or evening. You seem like a fascinating person! WOW. Hope life keeps being kind and letting you write great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An observation on Tink and a suggestion

Hey Annabelle, every time there is Tink dialog, I hear Melania Trump’s voice in my head. Is Tink really Melania Trump?

Also, when writing the typewriter Mimic dialog, be sure to enclose it’s text in single quotation marks: ‘typewriter talking’, or use all caps TYPEWRITER TALKING to differentiate from the other surrounding text.

ShibnicityShibnicityover 5 years ago
The plot thickens... Just like Mike!

The last few chapters have been amazing. At this point I feel invested enough to purchase the book. Can you please keep this series going forever? Like Harry Potter of erotica status at this point. The Cyclops was an interesting change of pace. Things have been naughty but you never got to anything that might require a safeword. I find it hilarious that you have three fairy characters that are essentially sex toys at this point. They triple as lube and a fleshlight and a girth expander all in one!

jps71jps71over 5 years ago
Monster girls & kink whats not to love

Excellent well thought out story

Plenty of action in more ways than one

A very enjoyable read

Highly recommended

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Actual Great literature here

I just found this series a couple days ago, enjoyed the writing so much I stayed up till 2 am the first night to finish "book one", can't wait for more.

I am sort of hoping that Dana will become friends with Cecilia(my favorite girl) so that she will have a friend to take her to the afterlife once she is able to redeem her soul that was damned, then maybe she can still have a "happily ever after" with Alex.

Tink is so cute, glad to see her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No tongue fairy?

Why doesn’t he tongue all 3 fairies at same time?

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Long live Tink!!!!

Better and better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

House this big needs a maid. You also need a Rubber Girl. You could combine the two and have a Rubber Maid... ha-ha lame joke I know. But still...

StormyRisingStormyRisingover 5 years ago
Tink is best

I think I said this a few chapters ago, but what can I say? Tink is best girl: she's cute, she's funny, she has the best vocabulary, she's amazing and I wanna be her wife so that I can shnuggle her adorable face all day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best line ever:

"If you make her cum," Mike warned, "I will wear you on my dick and fuck her in the ass."

I’m dying!! 😂🤣

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story

It's my first time through your amazing story I think I'm the only one who hates tink though I absolutely cant stand her. I love the nymph the most

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Yay Tink!

I'm a big fan of Tink! Thanks for bringing her back and that was an awesome scene.

It sounds like Emily really took a turn for the worst. I wonder if it was age or someone else. I also wonder if Naia or someone else ended up killing her to keep the house and all its inhabitants safe!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Tink and Beth

Tink and Beth are do kinky but you made it fit in the story line, well done.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Naia is a great romantic love, but... Tink is best!!! Best character, best sexuality, best attitude, Best Everything!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sofia is into consentacles? I certainly didn't expect that.

Mike is very persuasive, and kind.

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago
I always love the interaction between Tink and Mike

Love the relationship development, your writing is amazing and your characters/story lines are always a great to read.

GiantPeach06GiantPeach06about 3 years ago

I'm so glad I found your story. The only problem is I will soon catch up and have to wait for more. lol. Thank you for sharing your talent for free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a wonderful story, and you are a great author. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

fantastic it has been keeping me up a night trying to catch up. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story contains ol' Howie Lovecraft's real worst nightmares: sex, racial harmony, and non-euclidian architecture.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

I really like the biting part, something so, so carnivorous...5 stars

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Such a good chapter! Well, except for Dana. When is Mike going to talk to Beth? Finn

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Tink is definitely determined!!!

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

yay Tink!

Sh is by far my favourite, wish i could find me a Tink lol

brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for your hard work! Also o-O that's sounds like it would hurt, of. But good for Tink (I think).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Super!

I'm not sure who is more determined, the fairies or Tink. I'm not sure if I like Ratu though. She seems obsessed. Theft and kidnapping is not the way to endear friendships. Excellent story I hope it continues! Too many simply stops and leaves the reader hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

omg, omg, omg!! This story confirmed that the Old Ones are *those* Great Old Ones! Fantastic! I thought that was where the story was headed, but I'm incredibly excited about the Lovecraftian turn (and the wonderful conversation between Ratu and Mike). Yay!

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

Cumming directly inside a womb!...im happy for Tink.

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

Fairy need air or magic not both.

Tink is one determined women

Redneck_390Redneck_390almost 2 years ago

The interplay between Tink and the fairy had me cracking up, bravo!

MrNyceDom39MrNyceDom39over 1 year ago

Amazing simply amazing. As always. Im a little suprised that tink didnt use the fairy as a condom lol. But it makes sense that she wouldnt as she is tink the goblin and her time with goblin husband is precious lol. Love how you always push just a hair past the sexual norm, poking lightly at the hardcore, the extreme, the taboo. Phenominal series. I cant put it down. Wish i was a faster reader lol. As always dont ever stop and dont ever change Annabelle.

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

You are amazing. Thank you!!!

Darrell269Darrell269about 1 year ago

I'm actually feeling sad for Dana , hopefully she'll either be able to " cross over" or become part of Mike's all girls gule squad { gue monster high" theme song. Lol I am addicted to this one fantastic story of yours.💞☕❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is my first time commenting but I've been completely enthralled from the get go. My life has forever been changed by one line that I will never forget for the rest of my life and that is, "If you make her cum, Mike warned, I will wear you on my dick and fuck her in the ass". I almost shot drink out my nose. 😂

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 EXCELLENT.

Congratulations on yet another triumphant chapter, unfortunately Dana is now severely compromised by Daryl but within the ever expanding presence of magic something may appear.

PoolcoupletxPoolcoupletxabout 1 year ago

This is the best semi erotic story I’ve ever read, I am enjoying this so much ! Thank you for sharing this with me

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Parts of my house are over 200 years old - where's MY Tink!? I want one!

3rd reading, loving this.

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

JSA69JSA6911 months ago

I'm so happy to see Tink back, and glad that she finally got her wish. I hope her cervix can recover enough for a rematch. (Or more)

Thanks for writing this. I'm glad to see that there is much more to come.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you for giving stink some love ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great installment! Though, I should say, Indonesians don’t wear kimonos. Kimonos are Japanese. Haiyaaaa 🤦‍♂️

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

Really bummed that Dana is dead. Hopefully all those genius monsters can fix her up.

And that naughty Tink, jacking Mike off using blue as a glove. I was envisioning Blue popping off like a champagne cork. Trails of cum like bubbly bubbles.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

Tink could have used Blue as a condom.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

A+++++++++++, ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ and, more ⭐s

srv3135srv31354 months ago

I am happy to have Tink back, Mike need goblin wife, LOL

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow. So Tink finally did it. Also, the story with the naga is interesting with a vivid illustration of an hallucination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...