All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 025'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seems like he's gotta catch 'em all.

Lots of monster lasses and all a different kind, except the fairies that came as a set. I was sitting here thinking which monsters could be useful and which would be a amusing.

Found myself thinking maybe a dwarf woman with a thick, yet soft beard and almost indecipherable scots brogue.

Or a Francescastein (female Frankenstein's monster). Self-made woman, has a multitude of all the best features (got her Grandmother's hips... literally) and great at surgery, very into self-improvement and often has unexpected sexual reactions when struck by lightning.

Or an Abominable Snow-Bitch, all pissed off because of how much she spends on conditioner and everywhere being too warm for her.

Or a Siren that only likes to sing old British pub songs like Roll Out the Barrel and Knees Up Mother Brown.

I got a million of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your book

I like to think I'm fairly picky about what I read, and this latest chapter was fantastic to be honest i wish that there was more but that's just because I'm an avid reader. Again I loved it and hope to read more from you sooner rather than later. I keep looking at your page daily as silly as it seems to wait for the next chapter. Thank you for making this and bringing us into the world you have made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FUCK

I've been waiting so long to see this chapter, and I feel like I'll never be content with the amount of content you release! Of course, I know there's only so much you can do at a time, I just really appreciate your art. You're amazing, I highly hope you succeed!

MetgarMetgarover 5 years ago
Dana

I figure Dana's prospects might really benefit from a dose while he's Cecilia super charged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 star all the way

I keep saying that this is the best story series on this site and it is.This story is well written and thought out.Its nice that the story isn't dark dark dark I like that.Anymore stories and movies have the trend to be dark.This is a nice change that the bad guys get curb stomped easily and they should since they have no idea what the house contains or can do.Will there be any more back story as to who built the house?Agian awesome story keep up the great work and hopefully this story will never end,.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Another delightful chapter

Rocks beat slithers? LOL! And I really did laugh out loud. Superb set up and delivery.

And the bonnie colleen who utters to Mike, "Chuisles mo chroí."

Pronounced, ah khwish-leh muh khree - meaning "pulse of my heart" For a baen sidhe or banshee, who never had a real life as a woman, but in her encounters with Mike is learning what love means is quite poignant. Wondering too what their continued magic interaction may lead to. A wait and see, I think.

Terrific job with the fight scene, and all the distractions and subterfuges. The action was great, the sequences easy to follow, and one twist turner after another. Bravo.

Would love to see Sofia dress down Sebastien in real life. Mannequin mimic Mike as a nice touch, too. And Beth's razor sharp mind? She has a penchant for grabbing the bull by the horns and... oh, right, that scene was a few chapters back. Heh heh heh.

Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Oh fuck!

I couldn't wait for this chapter and then was so glad I did. Oh you have my heart wrapped up in your typing fingers. You took all the threads and brought them together almost perfectly. So now I can't wait for the next chapter.

And the "Oh fuck!"? That's what I always say when I reach the end of a chapter, and realise the pleasure has ended for the moment.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 5 years ago
What if

If Dana acquires a bit of soul from the nymph would that change her aspect / future? It sure changed Mike. Just something to consider. BTW what happened to all the souls Daryl acquired anyway? are they up for recovery?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

I'm in love with this story and finally glad to find one where the guy is a real gentlemen

djaydeutdjaydeutover 5 years ago
Easily some of the best writing I've read

And I've read alot of fantasy and sci-fi and school nonfiction. You characters are amazing and well fleshed out. I love that you have such a diverse range of characters as well. I feel like I'm reading an adult Harry Potter in that I really want to get my letter from a law firm about a mysterious inheritance.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 5 years ago
Fight! Fight! Fight!

That was a great fight scene. You have really brought an amazing story to life. Keep up the great work!

joshua3joshua3over 5 years ago
The sex doesn't even matter anymore!

I confess, sometimes I skip over the sex bits because they get in the way of OMG WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A work of art

Did I expect to find a well-written romantic-action-comedy-drama-thriller on this website? No, but I'm happy I did. This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. The writing has no errors, the story is interesting and the characters are all designed well and each feel like unique individuals with their own personalities. I think maybe you should consider quitting your day job because you definitely have the talent to be a successful author.

As for what comes next... I'm hoping Mike gets some time to explore the house further and we discover some of the mysteries around the newer characters. Unfortunately I think our villains might interfere. Regardless of what happens, I know you'll deliver something we'll all enjoy.

PS. I'm a fan of the way you handled Dana's conclusion. I know it must have been tempting to have her get with Mike, if only for fanservice but this solution feels much more like how the characters should act (which is another testiment to how well they are written)

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
I love Mike's Home for Horny Monstergirls!

You might very well be getting better with every chapter, or I'm just always 'Jonesing' for your very imaginative tales, anyway thank once again beautiful, you did good!

I thought you were going to need a shemale to satisfy Dana's needs. my bad. And after all the action, he gets a cold one from the fridge and gives Lily a gift; the first few chapters had more scenes like this and I really liked them for plot and/or character development.

Oooh, mystery key to future adventures, can hardly wait, TTFN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dana’s offically in

To be entirely honest, I’m really glad that you didn’t have Dana sleep with Mike. As much as I totally wanted it to happen at the start, watching her character grow really helped her sell her desperate situation, super glad Mike didn’t have to put her out of her misery either.

Though Mike having to explain his very open living arrangements to a human who would potentially be roped into it was as awkward as one would expect.

Wonderful work as always, can’t wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very enjoyable!

like really great, intimate sex, your stories leave me wiped out but longing for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again

You Have surpassed my expectations, it's almost so that I can see the gears turning in your mind. You really are becoming one of my favourite writers here, I have no clue how you managed to make such a perfect mix of humor, sex and love..

John C k

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...