All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 026'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 173 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cant wait

I look forward to more of this wonderful story its got me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 26

Ha I want that Motorcycle!!! Great chapter looking forward to next one.

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42over 5 years ago
Amazing

Your series is fantastic, and I sincerely hope you have many more volumes to go!

octabrainoctabrainover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

You're making the world a bit better.

MachariusMachariusover 5 years ago
Super second season

I love the ending of the second season!

So Mike's home really is his castle?!

I hope in the third season we see all of our old friends again? And maybe some new friends, too?

I think it could be helpful, if you would release a chapter with the characters and description of them?

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 5 years ago
I have a confession...

I am Deeply in love with Cecilia...

...And Lilly...

Dayum…

Looking forward to the next tasty morsel!!!!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

This is such an amazing story and I am so happy to continue reading I look forward to it and each chapter keeps me wanting more great job

ML

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Awesome as always.

It is very rare that an author comes up with a scene that is new to me. But the porch swing was hot and a new idea to me. I really want to thank you for sharing your stories here. I can’t wait for book 3 to start showing up.

PrinceofChainsPrinceofChainsover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Hi, I just read the current chapter of your masterpiece. In my opinion you are one of the greatest authors on literotica.

There is an known fantasy author in Germany called Markus Heitz. I think you would totally like his darker books (for example Ritus), because your and his styles are similar.

Greeetings

From Germany

Prince of Chains

MetgarMetgarover 5 years ago
Loving it.

Loving the story so far. Please keep it up. Thank you.

joshmosejoshmoseover 5 years ago
nice.

A nice "wrap up" chapter. Well done, and a nice twist with the seed storage.

frazodfrazodover 5 years ago

Slightly disappointed. I was hoping for less of a wrap-up and world building and more of a shoot 'em up.

Anyway, still 5 stars and wonderful stuff. You can also pre-order her first book in various places (I picked up mine from Kobo).

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PURE EPIC

This is the best series on this site hands down.I know I keep saying this but I mean it.I always look forward to reading your stories.The fact that the house is bigger now is exciting.Could you do a doctor who reference when they get back in the house in the next chapter please lol.Also are we going to learn about who made the house in future chapters?Lastly keep up the great workall the authors on this site could learn from you.5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great wrap-up

Love the conclusion of book 2.

Looking forward to book 3 where the Horny Monsters universe expands beyond Mike and the house (mansion? castle?)

- Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
! DAMN !

I am so-very- efin happy about this story! You still write and add to the story. And I have come to both love and care about your characters. You have moved in unpredictable ways and your sex scenes are not a repeat of earlier stuff, or the same old same old.

Now please do us all (your readers) a great big favor. DON'T just stop and then vanish. Leaving us all hanging. A all to frequent occurrence, so sad.

Well later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving this

I don't ever visit literotica any more without checking your page. Between this and your other storyline, I am joyously happy that you share your imagination with us. You are the best. Period!

benmac87benmac87over 5 years ago
Great ending to this book

That was by far my favorite sex seen so far, I love Cecilia, but adding Lily just makes it that much hotter (pun intended).

Looking forward to learning some of the secrets of the house in the next book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My first

I’ve been reading your stories and I’ll admit wasn’t a genres I would have payed attention too.

Thank you for a great story

Thank you for your skill at keeping us entertained to come back

Thanks a million

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it, as always.

Can't wait for this next chapter, but guess that I had will have to ... Like everyone else.

LonelyNobodyLonelyNobodyover 5 years ago
Love it

Love the story hope it keeps going. Wanting Mike to become powerful enough to take on Amir.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Totally enjoying the different directions this tale travels!!!

Cannot wait to read on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One of few authors I keep bookmarked. Been reading since near the beginning. Great storyline and lots of fun! I always wish you wrote more but am always glad for what I get!

GeneralSkywalker1GeneralSkywalker1over 5 years ago
Great Story

I dont Always comment but i do rate and so far it has been 5s all the way.

I do hate having to wait for the chapters but makes it that much more fun when they come out. I think you are doing a great job and hope to read more from you.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
Just loving your wonderous wrap up

You make a-day-in-the-life of Mike and his bevy of lovelies completely captivating! A nice tie up of loose ends chapter; short, but crowded with many new ideas.

All hale the Great and Powerful Annabelle, who will live in our hearts forever for sharing this series with us. Thank you sweet and brilliant lady of erotic fiction. You are almost too good to be true!

P.S: Congrats on your first book soon to come out in print and digital format,.. I want both!

TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
that was hot! (and cold)

one of a kind threesome and a great one!

waiting for November to come...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

This is such a good story. I’ve been there since the beginning and I love the way the story is turning out. Keep writing and I’ll keep reading.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 5 years ago
What more can be said?

I agree with everyone’s comments. You are awesome. Your story is great. I look forward to the new story line. Love from a story junky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another fantastic job well done.

I love the way this story is always so interesting. I'm literally blown away by how fantastic the writer has done on the creation of this stories world and the characters in it. It has been harder to find stories with this kind of fortitude and attention-grabbing quality. Writerannabelle you have my sincere gratitude for writing a story this fantastic. Because only a small amount of the stories being posted lately are any decent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story and quick thought

Love reading this story, rereading previous chapters every so often just to make sure I know what is going on. Honestly, first time commenting on a story and you have done great job. Its interesting, the cliff hangers are so good, and very well written, keep up the great work. There are a lot of characters to keep track of, and as a suggestion since it will be a new arc, could you type each persons' name and who they are (Mike: owner of house). Once again, great story and really looking forward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Dear Annabelle,

I have so enjoyed your Home stories! I enjoy your style and, as a result of your descriptions and character development, I wouldn't mind living in the Home universe with Mike, Naia, Abella, Tink, Cecelia and the others. My wife might not care for it, but that's a discussion for another day. ;-) Again, excellent work, and, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read

That was great way to end chapter 2. Looking forward to 3 and more keep writting as it always gets better. Thanks for the intreg

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing as always!

Every time you post a new chapter it totally makes my day! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your story since you first started posting, nobody else has such a well thought out and impressively well written story. Your characters are stunning, and I simply adore them (Daryl excluded lol). I hope Beth has more fun finding some monstrous male companions, and I desperately hope my favorite Centauress gets featured more often. Anyway, well done! I look forward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Best

This is still my favorite story I've ever read on this site. Definitely looking forward to the next section and the story about Dana and Lily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I never comment on these things but this story is as delightful as it is dirty

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ive enjoyed this series quite a bit but one thread really bothers me. This one didn't do much for me if you're just using Mike as a sperm donor for Dana. I'm still not liking her story line. It comes across as too convenient of a back story that you just push things into her life. She goes from showing a possible interest in Mike to being a lesbian out of nowhere. Then shes dead/undead. Now instead of just getting Mike's sperm from the source the magical entities just so happen to be superpowered tupperware containers. To mysterious meetings and to do lists. No real fair chance of Dana and Mike actually establishing any kind of friendship or relationship. If there was any real conversation between them instead this could have been something Mike would have pushed her towards but you make them essentially strangers to one another. The Thelma and louise thread where they just pop in and out for sperm top off comes off as cheap and rude. I'd have Mike cut them off to actually force them into talking about what's going on. Wham bam thanks for your cum and now were off is lame. These relationships with Mike is what keeps this story interesting. Not the sex. It doesnt hurt but not always needed. So if Dana wants to become human again how about she open up to Mike instead of pouting and running away from her current circumstance?

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
I'm late to the party

Damn, this was published three days ago, and I just found out today. All that time and I could have been reprocessing your astonishing ideas - what a waste. The idea of the banshee, the human and the succubus sounds like it's the start of a joke, but it truly is a huge step to one side in imagining how sex can happen between three people with all of them having the same thing at the same time (trying to avoid spoilers here.)

Annabelle, I salute you.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Enjoyed.

And awaiting the release on Amazon so that I can have all the story in one place. Will the Kindle version be illustrated?

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Applause!

This is simply an enjoyable story. You have developed engaging characters, plot twists, suspenseful and dire situations that make you read too fast!

I read the entire series over 3 days, I truly hope that you continue on, and we have to find out what happens with Dana! Will Cecilia change into more? Will Lily allow her love to blossom? Will there be a show-down between Mike and the monsters and Amir? Will Mike learn all the house has to offer? Will we discover who built the house (I'm flippy floppy between Merlin or Thoth)

SO MANY QUESTIONS!

And thank you, it was fun to read, and laugh, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Love the entire story....I can not wait to read the coming chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
where do u get your creativty!?

this might be one of the sexys one you made i mean having sex with 2 girl at the same time when one is a ghost it too danm sexy ive never seen someone do that before where do u get your creativty? and you writing is amzaing were u self taught? or did u learn somwhere cant wait for the next one and once u finish this should make this into a book and put on amazaion monster girl erotic are rare and well needed but that my oppion your writting and story is like a oasis in a desert and slime girl is best girl hopefully u one in cant wait for more

ShadowVamp89ShadowVamp89over 5 years ago
Love it so far.

Loving this story so far... and highly doubt anything will change that. Although I have some personal problems with one of the characters lifestyle choice. (Dana) This is your story, your work of art and my personal experience should not interfere with this beautiful story. Thank you again for bringing this story to life and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lesbians

Dang, I was hoping Mike got a lesbian for his harem. Or at least some action from her. Nobody ever does that, though... sadness abounds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still amazing!

I've said this before, but this is truly the best story on this site! Really happy to see another scene with Cecilia! She's my favorite of the girls! Looking forward to see how things develop!

FZYONEFZYONEover 5 years ago
Nice addition

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sex dungeon

Just an idea. How about in the new second-floor of the house they find a sex dungeon with magical properties. And a new character who lives there, who is a dominatrix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it, lil confused

I love this series so much! Though sometimes i feel like with a few characters get neglicted for the sake of plot time-wise like zel. Also is ot possible for you to publish a character list with a short description? Your characters are memorable but since there are so many I find myself forgetting who they are between chapters, especially if they havent been mentioned in a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Read from 1-26 and this might be the best long series I've ever seen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

A truly great story. I would recommend actually getting it published into a book.

RossamunderlingRossamunderlingover 5 years ago
behold!

Annabelle has published the first HHM! it's available on Amazon! go support this story! do it! CONGRATS Annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible writing!

wow. I don't know what it means to you, but I've just finished reading everything up to this point, and I've got to say this. Your ability to add character and personality to characters and monsters that could easily have been two dimensional cliches is incredible, and should be commended. Its incredible how attached I became to some of them in so little time and that, in my experience as a reader, is a sign of a good author. I found myself caring and liking characters introduced in the later chapters of season 2 (Ratu) the same or more as some introduced in the first few chapters.

This isn't just good erotic writing, its really good writing period. I hope I get to read more from you soon!

DaemoclesDaemoclesover 5 years ago
A first

This story is the first that I have ever bothered to favorite. Good job, every chapter is interesting, and you remember your Chekov's Guns very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m waiting....

Annabelle I’m loving this story! Keep up the great work of writing this story! All I could ask for is more actual story! More of the back story and more details! I love the array of girl monsters and the villains! Just longer stories. As I read I need some lead ins to the needs of the girls. Your girls are great and the story is great but some of their driving forces would be spectacular!!!!

Keep writing Annabelle!

Thanks E51fifty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Came back to this site after a few years of not reading anything and just happened upon your amazing story. After reading the first chapter, I just had to binge read through the whole thing these last few days. That "final battle" sequence in the previous chapter literally had me shaking in excitement.

I would love to see what sort of notes you have put together for this story, especially those of the different monsters throughout the whole story. I particularly liked the paraphrasing in that all legends and myths have some elements of truth to them; which shows best with every supernatural being in this story being an amalgamation of various tales written of them.

Really looking forward to this story continuing. While it has its sensual and steamy moments (I think this chapter officially had our first real threesome), it keeps those connections tangible and not simply a one-off monster per chapter. There is a great plot here, the sex and connections between the characters is a huge boon.

Happy to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thank you very much for the Great read please keep it going till the end most on here don't all 5's so far Good luck to you in your life as an Great Author

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mikes development

It’s an amazing series, can’t wait for more.

Somewhere down the line, I expect mike to slowly learn magic and become a powerful warlock, a good one for a change to protect his home and those around him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so much fun to read

Thank you very much for your excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enchanting!

Very happy to have found this yesterday, and today I'm all read up. The writing is addictive, in a quirky yet fluent style that regularly has me in stitches. Banshee-succubus tandem /in loco/? Damn genius, and not the first brilliant surprise. I've yet to stop giggling about Mike worrying Blue that "I will wear you on my dick and fuck her in the ass." Ha! I just don't understand why Daryl wasn't fed to Dana.

I hope I'll get to read a lot more stories from your hand. Regardless: thank you!

kdeville87kdeville87over 5 years ago
thanks

this was found awhile ago and have loved the story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
10/10 best harem anime

Lily: Here Mike, have some cookies. It's not cause I like you or anything. I just...made too many okay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A shapeshifter that fulfills your every need

How about Tick-Tock changing into Dana's bra when she isn't looking?

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
Always enjoyable

I am now up to date with your horny monsters having just finished ch. 26 and I am looking,forward to the new story with the same eagerness as I awaited every new chapter in this tale so don't keep us waiting too long your writing is impressive and your grammar is better than most. Thank you Annabelle.

Bob

kevwiredkevwiredover 5 years ago
Always look forward to reading the next chapter!

I absolutely love your series Annabelle! I don't even know how I came across it on here, but I am so happy I did. I read 20 chapters in one go, I literally could not put my phone down and now I check in every month for the next chap! By far the best series on this entire website and not just for the intense, wonderful human monster sex (though that is really sensually erotic and hardening lol). The story is so captivating! I would absolutely love it if you would submit a bonus chapter of just drawings of the different residents of the house, or even 1 monster illustration at the end of each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This should be an actual book.

Just sayin'. I'd buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My first comment.

This is the most entertaining story I have read on literotica.com. Sex is great, but this is a fun story with action and interesting characters. Keep it up.

christi11christi11over 5 years ago
Excellent conclusion to book 2 !

Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with us all. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing series!!

A huge fan of Piers Anthony, his endorsement is huge praise indeed. This erotic fiction is breathtaking, it is a real page turner. I couldn't stop reading, and I am left salivating for more!! Hope that like Mr. Anthony, you will churn out book after book after book. A life long fan here for sure. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
If you took all the wild sex out.............

This really could easily become a tv series. Maybe not an American one, but easily an Australian or British show. Maybe even a Canadian show. If you really tamed it down and made it a bit silly perhaps even a kids Disney type show.

I say not an American show because we have the ability to destroy great Sci-Fi type shows in America, especially those that hit the big networks.

Then again, maybe Mark Wahlberg could be talked into bringing his Dirk Diggler character back to life and have, "Dirk Does Home for Horny Monsters". Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not Just Another (Porch) Swinger Story

You said something about fun in your intro comments. Happy to see you deliver. Will never look at a porch swing again without appearing to know the punchline to a risque joke I haven't told anyone yet. Felt the exhilaration during the motorcycle departure scene. Thank you so very much. Been happy for 26 chapters and glad I have until ch 37, if not more. Cheers to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I really like Lily

My favorite character

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Wow! Your writing makes me smile....quite a gift you have.

DawelderDawelderover 4 years ago
VERY much appreciate

Your style and ideas are so refreshing - I started reading this series from the start and will finish it and probably reread it again.

TotchaaTotchaaover 4 years ago

Lily just lied when she said she got the necklace from someone Dana doesn't know.

tenetiennetenetienneover 4 years ago
Great story!

Sooooo looking forward to the rest I haven’t read yet.

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
Started from the beginning yesterday

And got here (the end of chapter 26) today. Been a thoroughly enjoyable journey that, once I reach the end of what you have currently written, I shall probably start again at the beginning.

LustKnightLustKnightover 4 years ago
Huzzah, Spin-Off!

Definitely looking forward to the adventures of Dana, Lily, and the mimic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Necklace

I wonder where the necklace originated? Mike bought it on Ebay, but it seems Lily recognizes it. I wonder who the "someone special" Dana doesn't know is.

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Oooo

A Dana, Lily and Tick tock Arc!!!

That was a great scene! I like how the pieces are fitting together!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice, spinoffs

This was a really good chapter, the succubus solved the semen problem while enjoying herself. That porch sex scene was really erotic, very good. Looking towards the expanded universe you've created, thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love it

Great story been reading for 2 days so great and I am so happy i am just over 50% atm so much more to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just love it

Just rereading this chapter because the Mike/Lily/Cecilia scene is simply the sexiest and most creative EVER. The concept is so simple and logical and yet I've never seen it before and it's so awesome and sexy. You say we deserve smart, sexy, and creative and you deliver big time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Your stories are getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Its good ... But Dana ...

I am so sorry:

I love the story, its directions and characters.

And here on an early Morning, i Am Reading instead of sleeping.

But....

Dana is annoying to me. I really Tried to like her. But to me she just seems self-centered, self-absorbed and entitled.

To me she as a person just isnt very Nice. And as a character she seems to be somewhat off. And annoying.

And she is not the primary protagonist.

Now...

Like i stated then i Think this is a GREAT work.

And moreover then this is just my opinion. So take it or leave it, But either Way, then keep Writing as you are clearly gifted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Don't Like Dana

Ive been reading the stories and have loved all the characters Tink is my fav, and some of the monsters who I didn't really like the cyclops I have started to like since its a sub/dom relationship. Then there is Dana, I don't think dana was meant to be a lesbian from the beginning seeing as she had a bit of a interest with mick at the beginning of the stories and then Alex was described as Him only for Alex to be a girl, finally Dana is just not like able, like I get she's a lesbian but and don't want male sperm from mick but then after having it she goes and ask for alone time with a girl, Thats a Cuck movie if ive ever seen one, when it gets to Danas bits in the story I just skip ahead. I do hope she get deleted out of the rest of the series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Continuing with trepidation...

Don't want swinging shit in my harem story. Reading about mc self insert getting cucked by a lesbian is too much for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
On please

Great story, all the characters blend well. Ignore the Dana haters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Odd to cut these 2

I find it very strange that you decide to put the adventures of these 2 in a different series then spend something like 20 chapters focusing on a new girl and dump all her back story as well as doing a whole other plot line on us.

testdrivertestdriverabout 4 years ago
. Books 1 & 2

Outstanding story lines & characters. Looking forward to reading on. Keep up the good work . Very hot fuck with Cecilia , Lily & Mike :)

Nocturne_VulpesNocturne_Vulpesabout 4 years ago

The concept of a ghost-succubus double fuck does weird, fantastic things to my mind and my body @.@

Lily and Dana are so fucking cute. What a fantastic couple. Thank you so much for taking the time to build them up so that last scene could make my eyes all watery.

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago

The way he characters are introduced. The inter-play between hem is lovely. You are routing for them in every entanglement with the Society. Each one so different. The way in the previous chapter the character of Ratu and her involvement with Mike began. It continues in a different way with the others. The changes to Dana and her life being taken. Changed by the (lets not name him. He got his comeuppance) has now gone on another adventure with the gorgeous succubus Lily. Annabella hun you have a big fan here. One of the best creative works I have ever read. Thank you is to simplistic a term to use, but it is meant.

Jcg54Jcg54almost 4 years ago

Just popping in to say I absolutely love this whole story. I'm reading this more than the physical books I have lol. But I just cant wait to see what is next(thank god theres alot to read left)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tv show

I wish this was a good tv show. I would love to see these characters brought to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mike double fucking Lily and Cecilia at the same time is inventive super hot. The blending of fantastic battles, well-rounded personas, and outrageously creative and descriptive sex makes this a thriller about most mainstream novels. Keep up the outstanding work/wordplay.

BotanicGoddessBotanicGoddessover 3 years ago
A Round of Applause 👏🏼!!!

I love it all-the story, characters, the sex...and now I cannot wait to dive deeper into getting to know the house better!! SO exciting! I hope you never stop writting, Annabelle. You & your mind are one of a kind and in a world full of copy cats, that’s saying something! Looking forward to Book 3 💜.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The thing with Lily and Cecilia was ingenious, very hot indeed. Both of them are my favorite characters. I hope Mike has more stories with them in the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

You have quite an imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Good

This story is just so wonderful! As far as Dana, I don't think its about changing her back as it is about giving her a way to "live" with her undeath. Regardless she's a cool character and I hope she stays a part of Mike's crew in some way. Lastly, NEVER STOP WRITING CHAPTERS! LOL. You are an amazing writer. Thank you!

ThandrosThandrosabout 3 years ago

I love these stories! Great characters, lots of action, as well as some very hot and sexy encounters! Keep them coming Annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
YES!!

Keep up the great work and I’ll keep reading!! I LOVED it!!

JJMemaw

kalaliciouskalaliciousabout 3 years ago

My lord, how I love this story! I mean, the erotica is crazy hot, but then to have it wrapped in a story this damn good is just.... Bloody amazing! Cheers and best wishes as you continue writing!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...