All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 028'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 5 years ago
Cool chapter

Oliver could make a good ally.

ErocratErocratover 5 years ago
The rats must go?

But I like rats! They're fluffy and they spread the plague! Be nice to them, please? Except for the rat king. He's just a pompous fascist. Couldn't you feed _him_ to Dana? Although she might take a liking to eating rats. And then the rats would probably have to fuck like crazy to keep the population stable. The whole house would be overrun with rats having sex. That would be gross, right? But if Dana doesn't want them, the fairies could maybe build a rat launcher (making that squirrel catapult the weirdest Chekhov's gun in history). Kidnapping Jenny might not be the smartest thing they ever did anyway. Gods, there are so many cliffhangers the vertigo is killing me.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 5 years ago
Great, as expected...

Minor spelling errors. Proofreading is available. Just contact me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

This was a great Christmas gift, to bad I can't give anything but my adoration in return. I hope you have an super awesome Christmas..

JohncK

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waot, so what happwned to Beth?

Did she have a quicky with him and get back out, or is the Beth at the end a fake?

EterriswolfEterriswolfover 5 years ago
Very confused

I am confused, how is Beth in the living room if she was taken by Oliver? What happened to the Minataur?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beth?

Make up your mind with Beth. Is Mike getting some or is Asterion. I really don’t care for other dudes in my harem stories, but I do like clear resolution.

I can understand (and be disgusted) with Beth having an incubus and Minotaur lovers, but Mike wouldn’t be into sharing after his childhood trauma.

Personally, I would have preferred a female Minotaur and Mike getting Beth, but that’s water under the bridge.

Also, it’s cool if all three fairies hang on Mike. It’s also cool if he make good on what Tink said in the very beginning about multiple wives. Husband and wives sleep together. Throw in Sofia or Ratu moving in with him. Yeah, they got jobs, but divorces happen when they sleep at work. They can sleep with Mike at night and work the day. Like every other couple.

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 5 years ago
Yet another fun filled adventyre 5 *'s

(Adventure misspelled on purpose.) Lol Poor Mike just can't catch a break. Good timing with the rats with the holidays upon us and all. Perhaps well get a little Nutcracker story. Wonder if this will be one of the first denizens that Mike encounters where diplomacy won't work. Bound to happen eventually :-D. I do hope things work out. Keep them coming can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not enough action this time around

Mainly an issue with the format of Literotica, releasing one chapter at a time. If this were in a book it'd be fine, but waiting weeks between chapters and getting a chapter with very little happening in it was kind of disappointing.

I've read every single chapter, and have to say this is my least favorite.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Fun read and more tantilizing conundrums

Some good questions about the nature of Beth. Is she or isn't she? Only Oliver knows for sure, and so far, he's not telling. The Rat King might regret kidnapping Jenny, though. Possession is nine-tenths of the law, and Jenny might take him over by possession make herself the lawful queen. Whatever Writerannabelle decides, I'm sure it will be a fun ride.

The notion that dangerous items from the storage locker are now out there in the world... This has been done in Friday the 13th TV series, Warehouse 13, and The Librarians. Could be a fun side series. Go Radley House! If Dana gets cured, maybe she and Lilly can go retrieving?

"... Their insect traits faded with every drop, leaving them more human than insect by the time they were done."

Like Dana with her undead curse, it seems the little fairies don't just crave his seed as food, but also to maintain their form? If they go too long enough without it, do they eventually lose their form and wholly become insects?

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
Wow and more Wow!

Girl! You knocked out another wonderous chapter ( way to start book #3). The last few paragraphs created an avalanche of questions to be addressed in some future chapters ( oh the terrible wait!). I loved that you managed to give everyone some screen time, even only a gossipy mention (Lily and Dana). You are a good author and perhaps getting better; maybe - likely - definitely! And I'm loving Beth more and more, is she ever resilient. Ta ta for now!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Another fine chapter!

Hot, magical sex. Nice plot development. A good balance between Beth and Mike in the story.

I’m hoping for a sex scene between Beth and Sofia and/or Mike and Sofia. First, Beth is a Size-Queen. She likes oversized cocks and oversized monsters. Beth and Sofia seem like a logical pairing, especially since Sofia has showed a sexual interest in Mike.

What is Sofia is a futanari (of sorts)? What if Sofia has a giant clit that gets erect, and functions almost like a cock? She can fuck women (or men) with her stiffie-clit! Her large, sensitive labia hang down, almost resembling balls. I’m just trying to explain why the sexiest monster in the house (the one-eyed giantess) hasn’t been having sex. Will sex mess up her precognition? I would think a precog might be the best sex-partner ever; she could look into the possible futures and guide her partner(s) toward the best of all possible orgasms!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Feels short

These last few chapters have felt shorter than most of the previous ones but that might just be because ive read alot of really long stories lately. Either way keep up the amazing work. :)

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 5 years ago
Size-queens and gigantic cocks aren't my thing but...

Asterion just comes across as the patient good guy, I actually felt kind of bad for him when Beth didn't have the time to play, he needs to get laid. XD

WhatthehellmanWhatthehellmanover 5 years ago
Awesome!

Incredible as always and I can't wait for more! On a side note about Oliver and Beth. I probably missed something or misread it. didn't Oliver grab Beth? How did she escape? Or did the minotaur somehow grab and save her?

baileytommybaileytommyover 5 years ago
Monster girls

I was worried something bad happened"Im hooked on this story because Mike's character is a good one because he's likeably and he has a careing heart thank you for not making him a rambow so sense the chapters are short and sometimes it's almost a month between chapters so as long as you keep writing I'll keep on reading from a fan.

FZYONEFZYONEover 5 years ago

Those rats better not hurt Jenny!

Another good chapter, in a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where's Beth?

Is she trapped in the Mirror world while another simulacrum masquerades as her? What happened between her & Oliver?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I have enjoyed this story from the beginning.The sex between the humans and monsters is great.Beth seems really sexy.For something different throw in some anal sex between Beth and the monsters or Mike and monster girls.I think Beth would enjoy it she seems adventurous enough or maybe Celia.That would add a little more spice.Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
against previous comment:

please no anal sex!

But it's your story ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I just binge read the second part

I just binge read the second half. I was excited to see it. I’m really looking forward to the rest to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy Holidays

MERRY CHRISTMAS MS.WRITERANNABELLE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a read.

Just got to the end of chapter 28, what journey it's been..Wow..Just Wow..thank you for a really engaging story..fabulous stuff..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Binge Reading

I just randomly picked this to read and Binge read it all in two days. I am hooked and can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yo this is good stuff

A couple months ago I read chapter one with the sole intention of bustin a nut (which I did 👌) and moving on, but I liked it enough that I read chapter 2. It got to the point that I would look forward to reading the next chapter every day until I got through the backlog. Really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you so much

I've binge read all 28 chapters I'm absolutely addicted! Your an incredible writer! I don't want this story to ever end

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply Fantastic!

I promised myself I wouldn't make a comment until I reached the end of the story, or story so far at least, and boy it was hard at times to keep that promise as I just wanted to gush over so many great chapters. I am just adoring this tale you have crafted. The world and so many of it's characters are just so charming and wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this and I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome !!

Loved story arcs 1 & 2 -- #3 looks good so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great job!

Your stories are so creative and fun to read. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ahhh hell no

Rat fucks gotta go...NOBODY messes with Jenny! (hahah...EXCELLENT story and I am enjoying it emmesely...AWESOME!!!)

TenouTenouabout 5 years ago
I'm dropping this

Because of Beth.

At the beginning I liked her style: serious and professional hiding a little perverted exhibitionist. But with time she has degenerated into a mindless slut that chases after monster cock like a female dog in heat. I feel disgusted by what she has become

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like Beth

I like the character Beth is I disagree with the other poster. I like all the characters to be honest. Who developed the complexity in their personalities that I really like. I am so happy that I have stumbled upon this series! Sincerely veritas

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it's BEETLEJUICE all over again..

Whadda PHUCK'd UP story

amyMacamyMacover 4 years ago
Rats?

Annabella, I love your writing, the story and your style. You are delightful.

But rats? I do hope they leave the story quickly and permanently, Ugh.

amyMac

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Oh sh*t

This means war!!! But what happened to Beth?

Also, I read a comment about Beth and the path she is heading towards.

It's totally unfair. She has long had an interest in Fantasy sex play and it's now within her grips! Of course she is going to go a little crazy. Mike did too, and still is really, but that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Good job with everything. I'm wondering what happens next.

I honestly wonder if the Rats are a product of someone it something else.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Getting tight

Very good story, the rats make it interesting, Beth's problem with monster sex may get her into trouble and welcome back Oliver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unfair?

Yes, I guess it's unfair. But most of us came to read a harem story with a male lead, so the shit with Beth is just unnecessarily distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: Unfair?

Pretty bold of you to assume that most of us came here to read a harem story with a male lead. Might be the case for you, but when I started reading, based on the premise, the story could go anywhere. So don't project your own wishes on everyone. Don't like the Beth parts? Just skip over them, there's plenty left in this incredible well written story, one so well done that I would even read it without the sex in it, it's exciting and awesome.

bws1bws1over 3 years ago
what I wouldn't give...

To meet a woman with the spirit, wisdom, compassion and intelligence of Naia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think Naia is GEAS

RRC2RRC2about 3 years ago

This is so good, so well written and so interesting. I don't understand how a reader has the cajones to tell the author that a part of the author's story is unnecessary, but I guess that's because I know it is the author's story, not mine.

Keep up the great work.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’m definitely not going to tell WriterAnnabelle that parts of her story are unnecessary— I’m certainly not interested in HfHM as one more than harem story, most of which are boringly predictable.

I am here for her delightfully weird fantasy tale, with its corkscrewing plot and ever-growing list of characters. I’m here because I want to see what new bit of mythology the author will plumb next— and yes, how she’ll sexualize it. I mean, I knew that banshees cried out when there was a death, but also for the “petite mort”?

While I realize that this is Literotica, I have to admit that sometimes I skim over the sex scenes, more interested in reading what comes next in the story!

CasualnagaCasualnagaalmost 3 years ago

And now Jenny will reenact the Movie series Annabelle.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

When will it be vacation time? Beth rolls with the punches exceptionally well. Finn

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

I so hate rats. My stomach is roiling as I read these chapters. But you are such a good story teller I must continue reading!

AddressUnknownAddressUnknownover 2 years ago

Sneaky skaven fuckers. Mike and the rest best be careful, you never know what the rats will do.

They'll be like "Stab-kill man-things yes yes?"

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Time to exterminate some rodents!!!

alp2vaalp2vaover 2 years ago

SPOILER FOR LATER CHAPTERS!!

Man, the references to the cat necklece here and the cat food all the way back in chapter 1 were such a nice touch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Weird

This story is getting stranger and stranger, but a lot of fun to read. Enchanted furniture, a trashed room, graffiti, and Jenny missing! Wow!

I'm pretty sure of what's coming.

Annabelle please don't stop writing this! I'm hooked, and will be disappointed if it suddenly stops!

#FAN!#

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I honestly wish you'd done the same to Beth like you did with Dana. I care for neither of them and I've been wanting them gone.

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

I think they need to create a bath tub like naia.

That scene

Sounds wonderful

Spooky_Electric84Spooky_Electric84almost 2 years ago

I really like Beth and glad she moved into the house. I thought that was awesome and can't wait to see what comes next and to see how her and Mike's relationship develop. I know how I want it to go, as a scene with her, Mike, and Naia would be awesome, but even if it doesn't, I like that she is there.

She has this confidence that's awesome.

NinjatechNinjatechalmost 2 years ago

Keep it up. Great story, proves erotica isn't just sex. I laugh, I cry, but I'll keep reading. Have read your other stories and am in wonder of your talent and passion.

Your fan, Ninjatech

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Aw heck, this is definitely going to get worse before it gets better.

Looking great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this chapter is long past but Oliver should not have been able to gain access to the home. Perhaps there will be an explanation in a later chapter.

Regardless this is a fun and entertaining series. I particularly like the monster harem parts but not big on the fantasy aspects. Overall, this story still deserves 5 stars. Great work.

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

Oh no, not Oliver! He's not supposed to be here! Both he and the rats have to GO! Great chapter.

Shadow21GXShadow21GXover 1 year ago

Amazing story. I don't know how you came up with it but keep on writing.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

Keep up with your excellent work. As a reader who had little interest in fantasy magic I am in awe of your ability to work through the continuity of this story never mind the increasing number of characters and settings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
None

So far still good, really, really good!

Bob_The_DrifterBob_The_Drifterabout 1 year ago

Great writing, incredible imagination.

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ac0tksJfKo

I thinks this i very fitting ;-)))

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

They abducted Jenny?

Poor rats.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

I'm taking bets on Jenny over the rats......

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was a good story. Will there be two enemies?

Stephen1267Stephen1267about 2 months ago

OH shit Jenny will b👿👿

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...