All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 071'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written as always. Look forward to the next chapter

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
I would never play

With Jenny atleast in a game against her, with her maybe.

dapidapiover 2 years ago

You're channeling Chris de Burgh's Spanish Train?

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

Juggling three scenes at once.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No long post this time. Cannot wait to see this played out, on all 3 ends! I can't imagine how you are keeping track of it.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Another awesome chapter.

This shows what a wonderful author and story teller you are Annabelle. You just published a chapter on an erotica website, that had Zero erotica in it, yet it's one of my favorites, so far. The build up, that will lead to what's to come is thrilling. The characters you continue to build and the new ones you introduce make this an epic of untold proportions. The world you've created is one I would never believe in before, but now, I want to go to Orogen and wonder the forest in hope of meeting Violet and 'Uncle Foot'. Listen for the thoughts of spiders, and the spirits of the forest. The only sad thing about this world is, everyone seems to be the last of their kind, or their kind is dyeing off. Even with this fact, I want to read more in hopes to see Mike help these creatures finally start to prosper once again. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series and all respective tags are bloody fantastic. I'm going to have to buy the hardcovers!

~JT

SillywillieSillywillieover 2 years ago

Great on the edge of my seat next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah this is so freaking exciting! I can't wait to see what they have planned next time!

Grr12272Grr12272over 2 years ago
Great

When my wife found Mike's story about 6 months ago and told me about it I didn't think I would like as I do. My wife is totally into it. A little background I'm Mexican American my wife is Irish born and breed. Redhead and all. She's working on a Halloween costume of Cecilia thats how into this story she is. Keep writing more plz

DaddyTXDaddyTXover 2 years ago

So many different threads all woven by a Master. Can't wait to watch them entwine and paint the vivid tapestry of your world.

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 2 years ago

Great as always !!

I love how story unfolds giving all characters more richness. Only I have to wait fo the next delivery for too much time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving the story. Very well written. Puts a smile on my face everytime a new chapter is posted.

christi11christi11over 2 years ago

That was pretty good. More of a mood setter than something to really dig my teeth into but not every chapter can have high doses of action or sex. I really liked the twist about the goblins and Tink. Thanks for sharing!

BezdomnyBezdomnyover 2 years ago

Masterful Annabel - you’re getting stronger and stronger at this !

IceserendiIceserendiover 2 years ago

Aww man, you make it so hard to even put it down. Read it in one go once again. Fantastic chapter. Please bring the next one fast. I can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a littoe surprised that Death said they are no good at games. I suppose since the victors got reaped anyway he didn't need to be good at them, but the implication was that he's had a fair bit of practice.

I think it's incredible that you're able to keep three separate plotlines, and a larger overarching plot, balanced every chapter while still making them all engaging.

Pincher73Pincher73over 2 years ago

Oh yeah, this is one wild ride we are enjoying with the inhabitants of the HFHM. Really looking forward to seeing where it takes us.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 2 years ago

Oh man. I think this is one of your best chapters yet! Excellent pacing and tension, just enough dramatic reveal to be gripping... And the sort of cliffhanger that leaves you waiting anxiously for the next chapter, rather than annoyed at being cut off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Owl Lady is the last of her kind? I’m sure she and Mike could reach a middle ground to resolve that dilemma :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There have been many greats in literature. It would be really sad if your talent is not recognized for not just capturing the imagination but to weave a world so intricate and complex that one just wonders what would you throw at us next. Salute to your mind. People would definitely pay to read your books if you venture into the non-erotica genre too. I hope that you keep this up and may your future be as bright as our sun. Thank you for giving me a chance to read such a wonderful story line. Cheers to you! :)

outjie79outjie79over 2 years ago

I hate that I now have to wait for the next chapter just like everyone else. 😭😭😭😭

MadMacs2010MadMacs2010over 2 years ago

Oh sh¡t! This is getting SO good. I find myself waiting eagerly for the next instalment, like kid on Christmas eve, but then, I'm so excited when the next episode arrives that I binge read it in a couple of hours. Now I'm sad because I have to wait until the next chapter is released - Phew! What a rollercoaster of a ride! Thank you Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This came early! It's like Grandma sneaking you a cookie before dinner! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go Jenny! Hahaha

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 2 years ago
👍😁😁😁😁

It just keeps you on the edge of you seat with emotion and makes you think what's next. I just have to wait thanks for your hard work awesome as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even though it was sad, I was glad to get backstory on tink, she is one of my favorite characters. I look forward to every chapter

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Holy cow another great one ,so to find out where Tink came from wow.i looking for more.i love it.

CorOwnACorOwnAover 2 years ago

As always yet another great chapter, each one draws me into the story’s universe and is a bitter sweet feeling when one chapter is finished and I must wait for the next. Thank you for taking pride in your craft and really bringing the story to life.

grimsbanegrimsbaneover 2 years ago

One of the few stories I drop whatever I am doing or reading to immerse myself in. Thank you Annabelle for sharing your amazing world, and wonderfully deep and well thought out characters with us all. You bring joy, smiles, and naughtiness out of all of us! Until the next chapter, cheers darlin.

SweboSweboover 2 years ago

I don't know whether I actually want there to be a side story about the Clue incident or whether it's better to have the idea of that story in my head. What this means is that you've managed to put a story about a story that's in a story into my brain and that it's compelling enough that I have strong emotions about it. That's pretty frickin awesome. Kudos. Great work, as always, and getting better with every chapter.

CarchariasCarchariasover 2 years ago

Looking forward to Jenny wreaking havoc in Risk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always five stars. Just wish the chapters were longer. It’s like a day soap opera, keeps you with a cliff hanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely love it. Amazing and has me on the edge of my seat as always. Also, I see that pamola reference. Really brings it home in multiple ways.

Ray314Ray314over 2 years ago

TInks origins, a setup for Jenny. looking forward to seeing the next chapter! having fun going back and re-reading the previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another cliffhanger how does she do it?

Jcg54Jcg54over 2 years ago

I'm always so amped to read the next chapter of this! I would keep reading even if there wasn't anymore sexy time(though I would be sad)

Your storytelling is phenomenal

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome as ever

CortavarCortavarover 2 years ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

Great chapter, as always! And we finally learned about the Clue incident!

I just had a few thoughts on the possible play styles of the Apocalypse Riders.

Famine is an overextender by nature. He'll be the first to lose because he'll conquer too many territories to properly man them, and he'll then get chewed down by the others and lose pretty fast.

Pestilence will also conquer a lot, but instead of spreading thin its armies like the ineffective Famine, they'll have a few random inexpugnable positions and leave the rest defenseless. Then when their turn start, they'll spread, like disease, from those positions. They'll last till the end of the game, but they will never be able to complete their objective.

War will play well, he'll probably take Oceania as fast as possible and slowly build up strength from there. He'll almost always have the territories of the combo cards when he plays them.

On the other side, team House also has different playing styles.

The rat king will be the ultimate annoying neighbor, always massing troops at border territories to deny bonuses to the other players. Connecting continents, like North Africa/Brazil/West Europe, or Alaska/Kamchatka are his natural habitat. He'll probably fail to complete his objectives for lacking inland control.

Jenny will be a wild card, cheating her guts out and conquering random territories left and right, for her to have always the maximum card combo in exactly the territories where it would be needed. She won't win either, but she will disrupt the best laid plans, particularly War's.

Finally, Beth will make the best of the rules, playing safe for her objective, while playing the players by appearing non-threatening. She'll have a weird win condition and pull it off at the last minute, denying War (and Jenny) of its foretold victory.

What do you think?

Those are just my thoughts on the game, I can't wait to see how it plays out with the players incarnated within the game!

Best regards,

Cortavar

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How DARE YOU tell me to eat my veggies!!!

Just for that, I’m giving you ZERO stars!!….

Followed by five for excellent characters, writing, humor, drama, uncle Bigfoot, motherfucking Jenny.

Unfortunately I’ve had to take back one star because of the disturbing lack of Tink for such an extended period.

Luckily for you, the Tink origin story brought you back up to five.

Keep up the good work. I’m watching you, always. 😈

FluffMeatsStoryFluffMeatsStoryover 2 years ago

Anonymous wrote "I'm a littoe surprised that Death said they are no good at games."

Have you not heard of the incident with Bill and Ted?

The owl-woman wanted to teach the secrets of magic. Beth wants to learn. I think we have a match made in....someplace.

We now have a new, probably powerful, female making an agreement with Mike. Wonder if they will seal it with an intimate encounter of some sort? The feathers will fly, surely, if they do.

Then we have Eulalie and Cyrus, the spider and the.... The Order thinks the spiders are extinct. Can Cyrus learn his captor's identity and survive? Keep watching, same spider channel, same spider time.

Annabel, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now I really want to read the full story of the Clue incident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter, love the series and its characters! I'll add my voice to those who would like to see a little more sex though....of course it shouldn't be rammed into the stories just for the sake of it, but the past many chapters have been more fantasy/adventure with occasional erotica rather than seem like it's from an erotic genre. The sex could be used as plot devices, where the reader is dropped more frequently partway through an encounter between Mike and one of the girls, and they can be discussing things and have tender moments that help advance the plot. Would like to see more sexy scenes with Abella, Cerberus, the arachne, Lily, just as a matter of course rather than having many chapters go by, finally building up to 1 sex scene. Hoping Mike can also get with the new Owl lady and Eulalie!! Eulalie mentioned she's not really into sex, but wouldn't the arachne drive to reproduce affect her at some point? Loooove this series, please keep up the fascinating tale, Annabelle!! 5 stars.

CortavarCortavarover 2 years ago

Hi again Annabelle and everyone!

I just had some more thoughts on that (excellent, it bears repeating: you're the best, Anabelle), chapter.

First on the owl lady: yes, Mike should totally bang her (probably after the mummy, and a certain foxy lady who hasn't yet completely healed her heart) and furthermore, he should do it doggystyle while looking her in the eyes! Take full advantage of that 360 rotating head! For Eulalie, I'm looking forward to a bondage scene with Sofia, that may or may not involve Mike. They have the same kink, and a spiderlady rigger is OP bondage...

Now for the armies, Beth said that they can make them look like they want... I have ideas for them, in order of probability to me:

The Rat King: rats. He's the easiest one, I don't think he'll complicate things too much.

Jenny: toy soldiers, probably of the "nutcracker" variety. Easy one for her, it fits really well with her retro toy theme.

Famine: locusts. That's traditional for Famine, and a pretty cool imagery. I'm still split on either giant grasshoppers, to represent the actual game pieces, or locusts swarms, as it's more traditional.

Pestilence: something sci-fi? Ooooh! I know! Modern, virus-induced zombies! They're definitely the best Plague army, as they're the byproduct of some virus... That or mutant creatures...

War: I'm torn there... On the one hand, I'd like to give War credit and think he'll go for the most modern of even futuristic troops, on the other one, he's still a traditionalist who likes a good old-school bloody swordfight or a volley of arrows more than anything. I think he'll go for the later and use berserker vikings, or Mongol riders as the base template, something historical...

Beth: fuck if I know. This could go many ways: troops modelled after the house's inhabitants, special-ops commandos, guerilleros, sharp-dressed lawyers, (bad) dragons, minotaurs? She's got both the lower central theme strength (not really a prowess in regards of the opposition being three anthropomorphic personalizations, a rat king and a doll-inhabiting poltergeist) and the most varied interests, so her troops can be really anything!

What do you think?

Best regards,

Cortavar

Kir3n0Kir3n0over 2 years ago

An amazing chapter as always, thank you for sharing with us. Any chance of the Clue incident making it into a side story like D&H?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i just wanted to add to the choir of prise for all of Annabelles stories.

Regarding the question of sex I prefer this lack of pornstyle sex at the drop of any hat within a ten mile radius that many stories here suffer from. Sex is a plot device like any other and while it probably is wielded more often on a site like this one still shouldn't overuse it! I have seen way to many stories where I skip over the sex scenes to get on with the story as that is way more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All respect to Anon, but another who seems to think that sex is only 1 of 2 binary opposties: either pointless porn style sex that's annoying, OR infrequent with a long buildup. There's a middle ground of increased frequency with valuable moments between the characters. Battles can be reduced to the same binary: pointless or plot advancing. How many battles have we read about in the last many chapters? In fact, conversations themselves can be pointless or plot advancing, and look how frequent they are! Of course I'm not suggesting sex should be as frequent as convos, just that it's not the frequency of an interaction that makes it worthwhile. Thus IS a literotica site. Think back to the early chapters in the series, when this great author hooked us to this great series...there was a lot more sex with the monster girls and battles were infrequent! Go Annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your stories, it is like you're taking us along on a journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re "shouldn't Eulalie have the drive to reproduce like Velvet" - Eulalie and Velvet are both mutants, with several divergences from regular Arachnae. One of those divergences is that neither of them wants to kill and eat humans.

Another is that Eulalie isn't interested in fucking.

Lenny20Lenny20over 2 years ago
Tragic while also fun

This chapter once again proves how great all of the characters are. Mike discovering the past of Tink and her family as well as making unexpected allies war awesome and more than a bit heartbreaking (especially the line with his goblin in-laws).

But what really knocked it out for me this chapter was the awesome start to the most dangerous game ever played. This will be so awesome next time and this was a fantasic build-up.

Speaking of witch, each Cyrus scene has me all giddy for him to find out about who she and her parents are and the other way around. I hope this scene comes soon, meanwhile I fear the outcome of it. Two so great characters at odds with each other will certainly be interesting.

Top-tier, like always! Take those stars, all of them!

TomArgileTomArgileover 2 years ago

Thanks for the effort you put into the story, I appreciate it.

Mushmouth5Mushmouth5over 2 years ago

The anticipated Clue Event, I do wonder if this will be told in full? For it sounds lime a fun read. Also I wonder if Lily will help Tink with her memories. Also the story of Tink's past. 😥

MldbpMldbpover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing. You bring it every chapter! I live for your storyline and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good chapter.

Honestly, the best chapter since the spiders were introduced. (Perhaps because there was less of them?)

The fact is that what started (probably) all of us off was checking out (yet) another porn story. At this point, I'm perfectly fine if there is never another hardcore scene written. I'm still very good with them being written, don't get me wrong, just saying, this story could stand on its own, minus the graphic sex scenes, that is how good it is overall.

Now for the short story about 'The Clue Incident'.

Linking in Tink's background almost seems forced, but not quite, and she is such a special character, I doubt anybody would care. Her combination of hard-worker, boundless optimism, with such a tragic backstory is excellent. More of her, Abella (who just seems shoved aside at times now), Cecelia, Sonia, Bigfoot, the Fey Queen, Death, and of course, Lily! (Less of the headless yutz, Sully, and Beth's other toy, too. If she insists on being a size-queen, let Bigfoot do the honors. Never mind her and Mike anymore, that ship has sailed, over the horizon on a flat Earth, and gone. Also, hope the spiders fade away like Zel, but realize they will probably end up pregnant with Mike's kids, just like her. Sigh...they just ain't sexy.)

The Risk game is setting up to be epic. Maybe Beth will become her old self...smart, funny, able? WAY more interested in what is happening with that than either of the other two story arcs. Sure, Mike will knock up nameless owl-lady so she isn't 'the last of her kind', but he will probably do something stupid, not clever, and knocking her up will be the only to save them. Mildly curious about what Cyrus storyline is going to turn into, but that is tempered by not caring about anything having to do with the spiders. (Like others, I will just never like them, and I'm hoping they fade away into lesser-characterhood.)

Overall, a very good chapter.

Waiting for the next one, to see the fate of the house-dwellers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmmm....the arachne do seem to be divisive characters for the fan base! Yes, spiders are creepy, but really, so are goblins, cerberus dogs and Naga snakes, right? I think the arachne are totally sexy because of their great characters and I hope they both have Mike's kids, same for the Owl Lady. More arachne!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fell in love with the spider girls when I read about their mom. I'm seeing some negativity about them in the comments here so I just wanted to balance that out a little. Curious to see where you'll take their story lines :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting. I especially love how a speck of Tick history came up. Wow, several events occurring simultaneously on different planes... Good job, keep up the good work

princecharmingslprincecharmingslover 2 years ago

Great Chapter. Spellbinding!! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't you make the chapters longer sence it's one a month making almost a hafe a year just one part of a hole and is beth replacing mike making her the protagonist because there's always just one in a story,just wondering 'love the your writing but dam it's drags on to long.from b.t

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I cannot tell you how excited I am to learn about The Clue Incident. Jenny is such a twisted motherfucker; I love her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a tear jerker. Bt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh yeah! That chapter was awesome! WAB, you are a genious! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really need to know if Beth and Mike get together, I know you've been hinting it but I have to start a new job soon and won't be able to read as much, I'll read chapters when I can but if you could tell me that one piece of info I would be eternally grateful. Great series by the way, love it, just the right amount of seriousness, humour and sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for doing the hard work of producing a story every month, and for free, AND of such high quality! I love the slow pressure of suspense that you've been building over the last chapters, and can't wait for more! Especially excited for more supernatural battles, more wit, and, of course, more scorching sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read from chapter 1-71 and loved every bit of it. You certainly did you homework on all the cryptids and tied them in beautifully if I must say. You are a very talented writer and can't wait for the next chapter and the one after that and the one after that until the end. Keep writing and God bless you and stay safe.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

I very much enjoy your stories, I've been reading this particular one from Chapter 1 until now...they are very well written and I half to refer to a dictionary to determine what you mean about a certain character. It looks like the next chapter is the last, and I will miss reading these stories...5 stars

AussieGuy52AussieGuy52over 2 years ago

Love the metaphysical brilliance. Well done again Annabelle, I am glued to your work.

Also as a side note your grammar and syntax are as goo as it gets.

Keep up the great work and a big Thank You

DruggoDruggoover 2 years ago

I know I'm behind, can't wait to see what Jenny and Reggie come up with to mess with the horsemen.

Bravo

DarthpimpDarthpimpover 2 years ago

I literally facepalmed when the horsemen agreed, right after Beth said “All’s fair in love and war.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Live action Risk. I love it.

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

How did you know I don’t like veggies? I spent eight years in the Infantry and played a lot war games, but not with so much at stake!

Lucifer6704Lucifer6704over 2 years ago

Seems arachane's are actually splitting the fuck out of the fanbase... Wonder why it didnt happen when Mike fucked the Cerberus!? (a literal 3 headed--humanoid-- dog) 🤔

All in all its good for me anyways coz I don't dislike spiders...and I like how the story is going on...no major critiques from me just that Mike seems to not thinking like before or something...I mean the things he did to get out of dreamscape and fairy land were what I would prefer to call brilliant and I don't see any hint of that in the book 5...but maybe I m just judging way too early (and being blinded by other comments of the same kind - like "Mike is only a simp now" -...regarding this I will wait and see

And yes the clue incident...its really interesting...i would like you to expand more on it if possible (maybe another side story? 😕

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Personally, as a lifelong arachnophobe, I think Velvet and Eulalie are very sexy, particularly Velvet. You've characterized them so well that I can't help but find them attractive...plus, "The Last of Her Kind" threw me for a loop when I read it, and I really loved...oh my gosh I can't remember her name!...the main character of that series.

You cannot imagine how weird it feels to admit that. Also, yes, still a major arachnophobe. *Shrugs helplessly*

I melted when they found Tink's play area. Genuine lump in throat. She'd better be okay, damn it. *Thunderous scowl*

I can't say how I feel about Beth. It feels weird having a monstergirl harem with a character who isn't part of the Harem, but has her own monsterboy harem instead... I totally get *why* you'd do that, but...yeah. Still figuring that out. (To be clear, I still enjoy the Beth bits, I just don't know how I feel about her fledgling Harem alongside Mike's.)

Amazing story, I'm so glad I clicked out of curiosity last year. Your work is fantastic.

XacksonXacksonover 2 years ago

Smart play. Leave the fate of the world upto RNJesus and Chaoticles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meat dreidel? Ou vay! Girl, you rock! I have a lot of admiration for your imagination. You have cost me many hours of lost sleep. Please keep it coming.

puma0916@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTH? Look at this comment below........

I highly doubt Annabelle approves of anyone losing hours and hours of sleep, but you are sounding a little obsessed with her with the way you're talking to her.

Keep your pathetic little email address to yourself, you creepy little stalker. It'll be a cold day in hell before she even considers responding to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Seriously?

They're gonna play Risk? That's just soooooo wrong! I'm chomping at the bit to see how this ends! I really hope things work out. But playing Risk to decide the fate of the world? I just don't know! Annabelle, I really don't know how you come up with these ideas, but I gotta admit, this one is a lulu!

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 2 years ago

Wait A Minute RISK? As In The World Domination Game RISK? Oh My Lord I Love Your Imagination. Loved It As A Kid And When I Got Older I Bought The Halo Wars Version And I Still Dominate Everyone At It. Well Played Can't Wait For The Next Chapter And I See It's Coming To An End. Hell No Not For Me I'ma Save These Stories And Reread Them Again. What An Awesome Story Milady Annabelle. As Always Hope All Is Well. And U And Ur Family Is In Good Health.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

You seriously need to do a “Game Night” stand-alone story about the Clue incident!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To everyone laughing about RISK, it could have been Axis and Allies. That would have kept them busy for way, way longer. :)

HoubovyJazykHoubovyJazykalmost 2 years ago

Mike eating quickly warmed canned clam chowder straight of the can is probably the most horrific and depraved thing you’ve depicted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to have a flashback episode that covers The Clue Incident in full, purely because of Eldritch horrors being involved! PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow Annabelle you are simply the best writer! Love this so much!!!! Keep it up 👍

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

Lady Annabelle,

The ways that you described some events is mesmerizing! @It can you bring me almost to tears like when you described seeing Tink’s writing on the cave wall, and other time makes me almost fall down laughing like your description of war when he sits down at the table in the chair and you stay that ” He had the appearance of a meat dreidel that was ready to topple forward any moment.”

How wonderfully colorful you make each scene as if I’m watching a movie or rather I’m in the movie itself as a participant!

It is impossible to stop reading as each chapter is more epic then the chapter before. But, I promise I will stop to eat my vegetables as you have told us to do.😇

Sincerely,

Daniel

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Just unbelievable, your imagination is beyond belief. Playing a board game to decide on the fate of humanity.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Just when I think there's nothing more that can make me like the characterization of the spider girls more, this rolls around.

Why am I not surprised that they are huge Labyrinth fans? In all seriousness, this sort of thing is a distinct quality of the writing. Giving everyone in the cast their own unique traits, interests and personalities. For the arachne, it just happens that theirs fall in line with certain readers.

Still loving the subtle hints and foreshadowing about the larger plot at work in this book. They're getting a lot harder to pick out, some I had outright missed on my first read through, and appreciate more now.

Like, some easy to miss furniture-related clues to the as-yet unseen manipulator who set this conflict in place...

Tomcat1772Tomcat1772over 1 year ago

That is so awesome!! Using a board as a way to determine the fate of the earth!! I can't edit to see how that turns out!! Same with the new information about tink!! I can't wait to see the followup to that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work but too much fantasy for my taste.

Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Redneck_390Redneck_390over 1 year ago

The part with Tink's background was just heartbreaking, bravo.

BlackInsideBlackInsideabout 1 year ago

I love tink so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So much fun.

Why was the black marble boar vibrating? What was under the coach? Crumbs to follow to another chapter.

Enlightement inside the cave but this one is not the Platon's one. An exercise on empathy. Risky alliances.

A cold from another world. What a greater game than this chapter one? Even The Architec's one seem small.

And don't forget The Egg!

PoolcoupletxPoolcoupletx12 months ago

Great story, now somehow I missed the chapter with game of Clue played and was hoping someone could tell me what chapter it was in so I may read it ? Please and Thank you

ShadefangShadefang11 months ago

@Poolcoupletx We don't talk about Clue.

More seriously, I don't believe there is a chapter that covers it. A past story that happened between chapters.

TheMuffinMan81TheMuffinMan8111 months ago

MEAT DREIDEL now thats a visual rotfg

Procurator9Procurator911 months ago

Mike final comments about his in-laws 🥺

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

I used to love RISK. Let’s see your version.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...