All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 080'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Ramen4life1970Ramen4life1970about 2 years ago

Aarrrrgh cliffhangers. Bane of every reader enjoying a story. Well this one looks like it's going to be fun. The North Pole. Well thank you for another story. Sooo um uh. Got any plans for Halloween? Eh eh? Lol. Well until next time.

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganabout 2 years ago

Another annabelle trademark hanging on the edge story. 5*****

Burn_To_AshBurn_To_Ashabout 2 years ago

Holy crap! I love it. I can’t even begin to describe how happy and excited I am to hopefully see Yuki get involved with Mike. I can’t wait for the next release!

DaddyKruhlDaddyKruhlabout 2 years ago

I have been reading this from the beginning and I have to say Lily is only getting better with time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, does Santa's magic also affect people bank accounts? So they aren't suspicious of the imbalance regarding the new present? Does he add income to their account to compensate? Do people then get taxed on it? Or does he just falsify the debit for the gift? Does anyone looking into the discrepancy just ignore it? That's some powerful magic right there.

PsychopuppyPsychopuppyabout 2 years ago

Your killing me smalls!😂 Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic so far. I wonder what opponent could be strong or sneaky enough to get the drop on Santa Claus? What could they be after are the north pole? Will we get a look into the past of the house when time stands still, looking forward to finding out.

Sincerely,

Returning reader.

Laird135Laird135about 2 years ago

Annabelle Hawthorne, you have a fantastic mind. I have enjoyed every installment of HFHM and look forward to the next every time. Thank you for being you.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 2 years ago

Great start to this new adventure for Mike & family... :)

As always - Really looking forward to reading more of your work - it's always amazing !!

Greatly appreciate the huge amount of work you put into HFHM (and your other stories..) - Many thanks.

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannabout 2 years ago

Cheering for Yuki!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A thoroughly fun and exciting chapter. I am absolutely giddy to find out the exploits of Team Home Base, but alas the dreadful wait begins. Thank you for the anticipation and enjoyment your story brings to me. Happy Valentine's day Annabelle!

HarrumphensteinHarrumphensteinabout 2 years ago

Oh my. I do hope he jingles Holly’s bells before this is over, and the fluffy tail is greatly overdue for touching as well

DrumskullDrumskullabout 2 years ago

Did you sneak in a Hogfather reference?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was positively rolling with laughter when the Jukebox busted.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 2 years ago

Another great chapter,to bad I can not go fowerd in time to see the next one.

MCRidersClubMCRidersClubabout 2 years ago

Loved it! I don't know where you get your inspiration for your stories, but they are always a great read.

christi11christi11about 2 years ago

Well done, thanks for sharing! Yaaay more of Tink at the north pole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome chapter! I loooove the playful sexy scene with Kisa! I too hope Holly can get her stocking filled by Mike!! Hoping too for Mike and Yuki. From past chapters I guess she swings the other way, but maybe she's got a dual nature? Yay, playful fun sexiness with some action/adventure that isn't all battles!

bimsandy2003bimsandy2003about 2 years ago

Man oh man…..u my girl know how to tell a story….love you …thank u…happy Valentine’s Day…..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome, on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was hoping this story would go the route of harem, but like too many, it appears to be leaning towards polyamory. I often wondered the inevitable outcome, because of the sheer lack of FFM.

I visibly gagged when Mike ate his own spunk, and almost hurled. It was such a good sex scene too...

This story was so good, while it lasted, but I’m gonna have to give it up if it goes full polyamory (free-love) and abandons the connections/commitment mike has built. He’s already mentioned he has no problem with his women fooling around. Like it’s a virtuous proclamation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was almost certain that Holly would be the one getting her tight little elf pussy fucked by Mike during this chapter. I was wrong lol.

But the Kisa x Mike scene more than made up for it in my opinion. The catgirl teasing the shit out of Mike and getting his fat cock rock hard by seducing him in stages, by dancing, grinding against him and talking dirty to him was so fucking hot. Holly's sex scene can wait i guess but for this chapter Kisa deserved every last drop of that hot creamy filling that Mike's thick member had to shoot out inside her greedy little pussy. Catgirls do love cream after all.🐈🍑🍆💦

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it ,this is why you're story is the best and favorite Arthur, this is the best Christmas story yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another hit thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was all fun and games until Mike eats his own jizz. Maybe women think that is not a big deal (even though a LOT of them complain about doing it themselves), but yuck and ick and barf.

Between another false alarm with Beth, Mike drinking his own jizz, Allie banging Tink (yeah, we see that...coming), I think this is the right time to check out of this story. I finished the last story because I was too invested not to, even though the spidergirls were creepy as can be, and sorry, not sorry, my opinion is as important as anybody else's. Lily is left behind, Treegirl is conveniently dormant, the snake and the dragon are conveniently frozen, Death is left behind, no sign of Abella...

I'm sure some of this will end up funny and intriguing, because the writer is excellent at world building (and usually sex scenes), but I think I'm out. I'm sure pegging and a blumpkin are waiting in the wings, and I don't want to read about any of that. 80 chapters, I had a good run.

Thanks, Lady Hawthorne, and best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cum-eater?

Gross.

I'm outie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I agree with the commenters that had a gross reaction to seeing Mike eat his own jizz (yeah I get it that the palette of sexual appetites is very diverse and Miss Annabelle probably wants to represent a diversity of them, but, ya eeww), it's certainly not enough to "stop reading the story", and I'm inclined to believe people who say that don't really mean it. It's such a good story overall!!! Yes, I'm in the group that is most interested in having Mike, not Beth, be the POV character and have lots of sex with the girls in his harem (which is hopefully added to as we go on!). Best wishes Miss Annabelle and thank you for your continuing amazing storyline! Please keep 'em coming (haaa pun only mildly intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing as always, keep it up.

BuzzumbaliaBuzzumbaliaabout 2 years ago

Thanks for another sexyfun ride, Annabelle! I just happened, yesterday, to read your story about Tink visiting the North Pole. I feel like such a clued-in fanboy right now! I'll be dreaming of Christmas-treat-flavored genitals until you serve us up another blessed chapter.❤️🤶☃️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great as always! I saw some people saying that they aren't into some of the stuff in this chapter but that's just a personal preference not the quality of your writing. Over the course of this story there have been times when the sex scenes have been stuff I'm not personally into (Bigfoot isn't my type haha) but the writing is always so engaging that it's still a good read outside of being erotica.

CortavarCortavarabout 2 years ago

Hi Anabelle and everyone!

Great chapter as always, and I hope some naughtiness will continue to catch up on the elves!

As for the yuck of eating cum, it completely evaded me, for me that's a noble bodily fluid, one with a purpose other than "serve as waste removal system" (looking at you, pee, snot, spit and ear wax), it's on par with saliva and blood (and cyprine).

You definitely exchange saliva with your partner, unless you're doing things wrong, and if you haven't tasted your girl's cyprine yet, she's in for a treat once you decide to do so! As for blood, while not particularly sexy, what's your first reflex when you get a *shudder* paper cut? Yup, you suck that wound reflexively... So, why not try cum? You'd ask it from your partner, but wouldn't do it yourself? It's a bit gooey, a bit salty, warm, not so bad...

Enough with the cum rant, you do you in the end!

Best wishes,

Cortavar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For the people complaining, we are here at chapter 80, you will get sex variations you don't like, you can't have every chapter the type of sex, that's boring. Read over it, I would say, the backstory is interesting enough, to sometimes skip a sex story.

I have to say I'm still hoping for a nice fuck story between mike and beth, I have been looking forward to it for 80 chapters now, and I'm looking for a threesome with the waternimf too, a nice double penetration with Beth in the middle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All the comments going "EEEWWWWWW, MIKE EATS CUMMM WAHHHHHHH ,REEEEEEEEEEE"....etc are being posted by the same fucking guy btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Threatening to stop reading? Oh i'm sure Annabelle is shaking in her boots right now.

I'd fucking eat my own cum too....

IF IT'S INSIDE THE PUSSY OF A PETITE BEAUTIFUL CAT GIRL WHOSE BUSY LICKING HER PUSSY JUICES RIGHT OFF YOUR COCK IN RETURN THEN WHY THE FUCK NOT?

We ask our women to do the most lewd and obscene shit to themselves just for our viewing pleasure and they happily do just to make us happy. But when they ask us to do something kinky like licking out our own cum out of their pussies all of a sudden it's crossing the line?

THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BS ARGUEMENT!!!! IF YOU ABANDON ANNABELLE OVER SOMETHING THAT TRIVIAL THEN GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GO CRY TO MOMMY WHY DON'T YA? YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS AUTHOR!!!!

YOU KNOW WHERE THE DOOR IS, NOW GET LOST, WHINY LITTLE CANDY ASS PUNKS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another awesome chapter. Points for the subtle shade toward that Christmas song. I'm so team Yuki it's not even funny. Personal headcanon that she's been his ride or die since she arrived.

Gotta laugh at the fragile "I'm leaving" posts. "I wanted a harem, not polyamory" Are you serious 😂 The one about pegging, must have forgotten about Mike and Lily's romp in the dreamscape. Don't let the door hit you.

Annabelle, we look forward to the next as always.

Fetish_DreamsFetish_Dreamsabout 2 years ago

Sperm is bad, good, great. Much of that depends on two things - a good diet and habits and attitude.

A good diet and no smoking can make cum actually sweetish to lightly tangy. My GF was addicted to my precum and gushing ejaculations... and taught me promptly how sensorially stimulating it could be on the skin, in my anal and oral cavities and how addictive the savor and smell was. It was an inflaming drug for her and in no time I was an addict too. Sperm-swapping kisses was my first exposure and had me in a haze from the first time. It was HAWT.

I'm with the others who point out that guys lust to have their partners suck them off, swill and swallow. Grow a pair - femmes love it/to do it, show some simpatico. If you improve your semen taste (search it, the intel is out there) and put yourselves in her heels... and you'll find it's actually pretty good. You might even get hooked. And my sperm addiction came about in a hetero relationship. Been addicted ever since. I'll never waste a drop again in my life and haven't for years.

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyabout 2 years ago

Very nice to get more details on Yuki and sure hope Ms. Holly joins the family in a sexy way soon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fetish Dreams - JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! WHO THE FUCK ASKED FOR THOSE NASTY DETAILS??? Little too much information there dude! Keep your sex life out of the comment section.🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😫😫😢😢😭😭😭😭.

LuckyMeOriginalStoriesLuckyMeOriginalStoriesabout 2 years ago

AHAHAHAHAHA!! THE COMMENT SECTION IS JUST AS ENTERTAINING AS THE ENTIRE CHAPTER. 😆😆😂😂☠

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have JUST caught up to the current chapter.

I haven't always read the comment section.

Now I know why.

If people want to drink their own sperm...okay.

If people are grossed out by that, also okay. (I agree, but not the point.)

If people want to quit reading because of, well, anything, that is their right.

I find the story engaging enough without the sex, to be honest.

I do, agree, however, with those that want Mike to be the protagonist, and the idea (I think from another chapter's comments?) of Beth having her own house, or the cabin or something else isn't a bad idea.

I also agree that the Mike and Beth thing needs to finish off. Though really, I don't even care about that anymore. Beth clearly has a harem starter kit of her own, which ties both of these concepts together. So just keep adding to Mike's actual harem, and let's stop pretending Beth is even in it. She obviously is being written as being 'above' the other females, the monster-girls (a bit racist, or humanist?). So let her be her own Caretaker of her own place.

Unless the writer wants something else. Because it is her story.

We, as readers, can always want something else. What would this story look like, though, if the writer had followed the whims of her readers? Worse and probably over two or three books ago is my guess.

I rarely post a comment. I'm certainly not one of the other people posting about the cum-eating. (I'm also amused by those thinking it is only one person, as if only one person finds that not to their [quite literal] taste.)

I'm not 'threatening to leave' or actually leaving, but those mocking others for wanting to leave, I don't understand. Who cares? None of our opinions or 'wants' are more important than anybody else's. Trying to bully them on the writer's behalf, like you are some self-appointed guardian of Mrs. Hawthorne's, you are not...and I doubt she wants that anyway.

Also, anybody that has ever actually written anything understands that what an author really wants (and needs) is honest feedback, not sycophancy.

Fans are great, but what an author/writer that wants to improve (as I imagine this writer does) really wants is a sounding board, not an echo chamber.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anonymous - You want a fucking cookie or something bitch?😂😂😂😂😂

I don't care what anyone says, i'm defending Annabelle anytime someone acts overly toxic towards her in the comments.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Enjoying the whole Santa scene, but Mike and Kisa while Holly watches that was hot. Hmm Elves in Santas world get naughty, well that's just fucking fun shit :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holly needs to have her wet little pussy stretched the fuck out by Mike's Fat cock ASAP!!! WE NEED THAT SCENE!!

Annabelle make it happen, QUICK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fetish Dreams - Yeah, thanks for making me almost throw up in my mouth you sick mentally challenged fuck.

Lenny20Lenny20about 2 years ago
A great piece of mythology

This chapter really excited me for what is surely about to be a great book with a very cool set of charakters. The cold, christman theme paired with the erotic component really is a recepie for a feel-good book. I don't doubt there will be something at steak, like the world not being frozen in place or getting Beth back, but this feels to be much more light-hearted than last book and Holly already conveyed that spirit (at least to me). It will be really cool to see how the Naughty Sickness and Mike's magic mingle with her.

Also very interessted in seeing what Yuki is up to, as last book was mainly using her for her fighting, hoping to see what her character has been through.

As for the big man himself, I am VERY curious on how he comes across. Meeting him feels almost as big of a deal as meeting bigfoot for the first time. And he certainly didn't disappoint.

Awesome chapter, five stars well deserved.

Katainja23Katainja23about 2 years ago

The sex scene with Mike and Kisa was hot, hot HOT!!

I wonder how long it will take Mike to cause an outbreak of the Naughtiness Sickness!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the story was great as usual,,my comment is about velvet,i am not fond of spiders,but i liked the charcters,and was i caught off guard,flat footed,did not have clue... that she was going to die.. asign of good story wrighting and was it ever.iam not musshy type of guy but i was sad angry pissed off i cryed for two hrs,i still get a tear every now an then..i loved it all made me feel alive.. i laughed hard when jenny made war cry,just so funny.....great work sincerly TARG

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the next chapter, Frosty the Snowman and the Easter Bunny get together and have several kids that look like coal eyed long eared Yeti's that hop...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imaging poor Holly having to explain to the other elves why their jukebox is busted ;P #awkwardworkplacediscussions

Totes agree on the fun in looking into mythology for fantasy writing, currently deep delving Shintoism (Inari and kitsune) and Shamanism of southern Japan. Shout out to the amazing researchers who make their material available!

Wish I knew enough to respectfully write about local mythology but at same time understand its a very private thing for the first nations peoples here.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

What or who has got Mike so anxious that he told everyone to hide? Cannot wait.

rohshamborohshamboabout 1 year ago

This the third time I've got this far. I stop reading for few months so there are couple of chapters to read at a time. Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

small note: Jukebox would have a turn_table_ rather than a turn_stile_ ...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You have me already engaged in the new book.

I like philosophical Mike he have some realy intriguing questions.

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

Stocking message system... Really 😉

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots10 months ago

I would learn Japanese just to talk back to Yuki..... Bakana kitsune

JodailyJodaily7 months ago

Ha ha ha!!! Oh what fun it is to read an Annabelle story tonight! I read Tink's last escapades at the North Pole and I'm sure she wont fail to give us a fun , spelled n a u g h t y, time. That bad horny Kisa jumping Mike's bones right there in the hot chocolate room. Gonna need a new jukebox. And I absolutely love that Mike ate Kisa's sweet cream pie! Good for you Mike!

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Another great start to what I'm sure will be another interesting book. I'm sure that Mike is going to inflict "naughty sickness" on everyone once they solve the problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...