Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 097

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At his desk, Mike tossed the folder down onto the oak surface. He had scanned the folder thoroughly before bringing it into the house--last time someone had handed him something like this, a fire elemental hidden inside had tried to burn the place down. Spreading the pictures out, he leaned over the desk and studied the images for any sort of clues.

"Mike?" Quetzalli knocked on the door of the office and walked in. "I was wondering if we could speak?"

"Of course." He frowned at the dragon. Everyone in the house knew they could come to him for anything, but Quetzalli almost looked nervous. Considering she was actually a centuries-old storm dragon stuck in human form, it made him anxious knowing she was bothered.

"It's about these images." She moved to the desk and looked at the pictures. "I think I may know what did this."

"Really?" He frowned. "Why didn't you say something sooner?"

She sighed and sat in one of the nearby chairs. "I definitely wasn't going to say anything in front of that woman from the Order, but wanted to speak about this privately."

"Okay." She had his full attention now. He moved in front of the desk and leaned against it. "What's the problem?"

"Do you remember when we first met? In the fae realm?"

He nodded with a grin. "I do."

Quetzalli had even gone so far as to help him and Beth reach the faerie queen's court, for which her punishment was transformation into a human. The spell would eventually wear off, but it was going to be decades at least.

"What did you think of me?"

"You were magnificent. You still are magnificent, but now you're just fun-sized." He winked.

This made the dragon laugh. "I'm glad you think so. But others do not think as you do. Dragons are a force of nature just as much as they are living beings. They were either worshiped or feared by humans. Once people stopped worshiping us, it was us that learned to fear them."

"I'm sorry." Mike sighed. "People suck, but you know this."

"Not all of them. Some of my favorite people live here, you know." She stood and moved closer to him, her purple eyes sparkling with their own inner light. "And because you're one of my favorites, I need to tell you something else."

"Oh?" He inhaled her scent. She smelled like the world did after a good rain.

"Not all of us fled. Many stayed behind, though most of them were slain. That's what happens when the whole world is out to get you. But others remained because they slept through the rise of Man." Quetzalli reached around him for the picture of the landslide. "It's hard to see at first, but look right here."

He followed her finger as she traced it down the page. "I'm not sure what I'm looking at," he admitted.

"The hill is sloped this way, but the landslide is at the wrong angle. And this part right here?" She tapped the middle. "It's very faint, but it's a groove."

"I'm still not sure what you're saying," he admitted.

"The dragons that stayed behind never knew that the others left. You see, some of them hibernate for decades or even centuries at a time. I think a dragon did this, one that has been sleeping on the island. And it's just now starting to wake up."

"A dragon?" He looked at the other pictures. "But why go after the merfolk?"

"They weren't the target, nothing was. If this was a dragon, it's been asleep for a very long time." She put her hand on his chest. "And if we're lucky, this may have just been an interlude. It got hungry, and dropped down to the beach for a quick snack, maybe some fish."

"You're saying it did all this because it was hungry for some midnight sushi?" Mike looked at the pictures again. "If that's true, then what would happen if it actually woke up?"

Quetzalli made a face. "That's just it, Mike. I don't know. Maybe it's about to wake up and we need to bring it here. Or perhaps it intends to peacefully sleep for a few more centuries. We'll figure out what to do once we know. But now? These people, they want you to help. Whatever you decide to do, I trust your judgment. But working with the Order?" She shook her head. "I have a really bad feeling about them."

"As you should." Lily sashayed through the door, her tail whipping from side to side in time with her hips. "Hey there, Romeo."

Quetzalli stepped away from Mike, which allowed the succubus to give him a hug.

"So what are those assholes up to, now?" She moved around him and picked up the photograph of dead mermaids. "If it was this, I say we gut them." A switchblade appeared in her hand and she mimed stabbing the air.

Quetzalli looked at Mike expectantly.

"They want my help with that, actually." Mike moved next to Quetzalli and took her hand. "And it sounds like I will need your help as well."

"Mike wants the dragon's help. What a shocking development." Lily smirked at the two of them just as Quetzalli scowled and pointed her fingers at the succubus. The ensuing electrical blast hit Lily hard enough that her horns and wings manifested behind her in response.

"Bitch," she hissed, then smoothed her ruffled hair back down as her wings folded into her back. "Well if that's how it's going to be, maybe I'll just stay home."

"We're going to Hawaii," Mike replied.

"Yeah, okay, you're going to need me. I've been there before, was a pretty good time." She snapped her fingers and was instantly in a tight red bikini that left little to the imagination. "When do we leave?"

"Not yet," Mike said with a laugh. "But I'll tell you before we do, okay?"

"Okay." She made as if to walk past him, then spun at the last second, grabbed him by the chin, and pressed herself against him. "If you take me to Hawaii, I will suck you dry, every day if you want," she whispered.

"I...didn't know you were that eager for a beach trip." Mike's mouth was suddenly dry, and he was rock hard. He had experienced on more than one occasion how eager Lily's blowjobs could be, and this was no idle promise. If she said she was going to suck him dry, his orgasms were going to have the moisture content of talcum powder.

"Please. Once the others find out you're going to the beach, you're going to have plenty of helpers." She licked his lower lip and left the room, leaving Mike with a very noticeable bulge in his pants.

Quetzalli looked down at his crotch and giggled. "I don't suppose you would like some help with that, would you?"

"Potentially." He allowed her to lead him out of the office, but left her at the foot of the stairs to go check on Grace. The girl was sitting on the couch, clutching the haunted doll Jenny tightly to her chest as Reggie sat next to her, reading her a book. It was a Winnie the Pooh pop-up book, and the Rat King was doing the different voices to the best of his abilities. The fairies Carmina and Cerulea had settled on the back of the couch, leaning forward with intense interest.

"Where's Tink?"

Reggie shrugged, which always looked funny on the large rodent. He was about a foot tall, and was using his tail to help hold the book open.

"She informed me that she had an important errand to run," he explained, adjusting his Mr. Potato-head glasses on his nose. The tiny gold crown on his head had broken recently and was being held together by a piece of tape until Tink or Dana could solder it back together. "And that she would return, eventually."

"Jenny, you good?" Mike was almost afraid to ask the troubled spirit how she was doing. Ever since Grace had been old enough to climb, she had taken to scooping up the doll and taking Jenny everywhere with her. It was akin to allowing a child to play with a landmine, but the doll seemed to enjoy the attention. Jenny's head did an ominous 180 degree turn so that her blank features could stare at him. The temperature dropped, and her voice filled the room.

"SHHHHHHH." The doll's head rotated back, and Grace gave her father a dirty look for interrupting storytime.

"C'mon." He took Quetzalli by the hand, and led her up the stairs to his bedroom. The nymph magic flowing through his veins had him eager to ravish the dragon, and they climbed to his fifth floor bedroom. Ever since his home's latest evolution, he was a little more isolated from the rest of the house, which suited him just fine. Not only did it mean he could go be alone if he wanted, but it also meant that sound wouldn't carry.

Quetzalli was wearing a white button down blouse. She had already undone the top four buttons on her shirt, revealing large breasts that strained against a purple bra with white lace along the top. Quetzalli pressed herself into him and pushed him back through the door, revealing that the drapes of his room had been opened wide. The natural light of day filled the room, illuminating the goblin sitting on his bed wearing a red nightgown. She looked freshly clean, likely having used Naia's tub for a quick wash in the ensuite master bathroom nearby.

"Nope!" Tink slid off the bed as Quetzalli and Mike froze in the doorway. She crossed the room and swatted at the dragon. "Scaly butt leave now, Tink's turn for fucking!"

"Tink, you're being rude," Mike began.

"Am not. Husband leave for island soon, Tink hear. No can go, but husband take big dragon booty, plenty of time for fucking!"

Quetzalli blushed, and then laughed. The silvery scales along her neck and cheeks shimmered. "She does have a point," she muttered. "I will have you all to myself."

"Not quite." Mike contemplated the goblin. She was wearing a red gown that accentuated her hips, and all four of her nipples were prominent beneath the silken fabric. "And I hate myself for even saying this, but raincheck?"

Quetzalli's whole face bloomed into a smile. The storm dragon adored anything cloud related. "You said that just for my sake, didn't you?"

"I did." He smiled for Quetzalli. "Someone needs me more right now."

"Well then, Caretaker. Until next time." She backed out of the door and pulled it shut.

Mike locked the door behind her and turned his attention to Tink, who was already back on the bed. "So you bit me earlier, but now you want to be nice?"

"Husband in big trouble earlier." She put her hands on her hips and glowered at him. "Maybe even bigger trouble real soon."

"Oh? What are you gonna do, bite me again?" He moved closer and noticed that she was squeaky clean. Usually there was some form of dirt on the goblin, because she spent half her time coordinating repairs on his home. Her still damp hair hung behind her, and she was only slightly taller than him while standing on his mattress.

"Maybe." Tink licked her lips. "Tink bite lots of things."

"Yeah, well..." Mike slid his hands along the outside of her thighs. It was apparent that Tink had hand stitched the garment herself, since it fit perfectly. Most lingerie companies didn't cater to four-foot tall women with tails. "Maybe it's my turn to do the biting."

Tink cocked her head, then yelped when he pulled her legs out from underneath her so that she fell backwards onto the bed. Spreading her legs wide, he kissed his way up her calves. His teeth brushed against her skin, causing his goblin wife to tremble. By the time he was at her inner thighs, he was biting her. Goblin skin was tougher than leather, and biting was how they showed affection.

Tink moaned as he bit down on the sensitive flesh between her leg and her labia. He slid his tongue across her unique anatomy, teasing her double labia before landing on the other side of her pussy. He bit this skin too, and she grabbed the back of his head hard enough that her nails dug into his scalp.

"Husband hungry for Tink." She moaned in delight as he pressed his mouth against her pussy and filled his hands with her ass. He lifted her slightly, pushing his tongue deep enough that he was able to touch the nub of her first clitoris with the tip of it. Goblin vaginas were built differently, and both of Tink's clits were located inside her vaginal canal.

His magic wrapped itself around both of them, probing gently at Tink's soul to discern her needs. When the magic had been new to him, he had heard Naia's voice in his head, guiding him to maximize pleasure with his sexual partners. Though he no longer heard her voice, he could feel her guiding him from within, able to magically read his partner's sexual desires without conscious thought. Tink loved it when he was rough and she was already squeezing his skull with her legs.

He feasted on Tink's marvelous pussy, listening to her growls of contentment as he drove her closer to orgasm. His magic filled the air with a faint hum as it danced along Tink's body. She was mumbling something, but he couldn't hear what it was through her thighs.

A hand undid the button on his pants, causing him to pause. With just a little concentration, he could sense that the hand belonged to Kisa, who had been hiding under the bed. He wiggled his head to try and see her, which made his ears pop free.

"Oh, don't stop on my account," Kisa told him. "We're planning to have our way with you before you go."

"You're not coming?" he asked.

"Promised Tink I would help here," she replied as his cock sprang free of his pants. "It also sounds hot as fuck. Not a fan."

"I--" Mike shivered as Kisa's rough tongue ran across the head of his cock. Tink squeezed her legs, forcing him back into position. If this was how the two of them wanted to do things, then so be it.

The cat girl under his bed pulled his pants down around his ankles, exposing the rest of his cock. She lovingly tugged at his testicles while jerking him off and licking him. He groaned into Tink, who giggled and pulled his hair. Kisa and Tink were exchanging words, but he couldn't hear anything once again.

There was more giggling, then Tink let out a groan and came. The feisty goblin tasted of cloves mixed with sweat, and she squeezed Mike's head so hard that he slapped the outside of her thigh as if trying to tap out. With a grunt, he dislodged his head and pulled free of her thighs.

"I'm glad you aren't stronger," he said, rubbing his jaw, then looked down at Kisa. The cat girl tried to sneak back under the bed, but he crouched down in time to grab her by the arms and pull her back out.

She giggled the whole time he tugged her out, then let out a belly laugh when he tossed her on the bed next to Tink. Kisa rolled over and teased Tink's breast through her nightgown. The goblin rolled on top of the cat girl and the two of them started making out.

Mike watched the fabric of the nightgown slide over Tink's hips, revealing her tail and bare ass. As Tink pushed Kisa's shirt up to reveal the cat girl's perky breasts, the goblin swayed her ass from side to side in an attempt to catch his attention.

"Message received," he muttered, rubbing the head of his cock between Tink's butt cheeks. This encouraged the goblin, who made a purring sound beneath him. He shifted his cock so that it rested against Tink's labia, then adjusted the angle so that he could achieve penetration. The goblin's smaller size ensured that her vaginal canal was very tight, and she let out a gasp as he managed to get the first inch inside her.

"Yeah, stretch her out." Kisa put her hands on Tink's waist to hold her still. "See how much you can fit in one go."

"Stupid cat just jealous," Tink muttered, then tugged on Kisa's nipple. Kisa hissed in pleasure, arching her back and pulling Tink by the hair until the goblin was sucking on her breasts.

Mike chuckled at the two of them, then shivered as he managed to squeeze more of himself inside of Tink. Tink and Kisa were extremely close, and it was uncommon to have sex with one without the other showing up. Sometimes they fought, but it was all in good fun.

"Jealous of what? These?" Kisa pinched one of Tink's nipples. "No, that's right, you like it when I bite them!"

Tink spasmed as Kisa bit down hard on the top of her breasts. This caused Mike to slip inside even farther, and he wrapped his arm around Tink's chest and pulled her into a sitting position, his cock still inside of her.

"Make a proper effort of it," he said with a wink. Tink reached her arms over her head and ran her hands across Mike's face as he fucked her from behind while Kisa mauled her breasts, pinching and biting. The goblin couldn't take Mike's full length without magical means anyway, so it was easy to keep himself inside of her.

"Yeah, you love this don't you, being the center of attention." Kisa pinched two of Tink's nipples with one hand.

"Tink...bite...you...later!" She groaned, both of her legs shaking as she melted backward into Mike and let out a whimper. Fluid dripped down Mike's cock as Tink came quietly, which was rather rare on her part. The goblin went limp on the bed, tipping forward and crash landing into the sheets. Mike's cock slipped free with an audible pop.

"Mine," Kisa declared, sucking him into her mouth. She slid out of her shorts and began teasing herself as she cleaned Tink's cum off of him.

"You seem rather eager," he said.

She pulled her mouth off his cock and laid back on the bed. "Just want to give you a proper send off is all." Licking her lips, she spread her legs wide and pulled him on top of her, using a hand to guide him. He slid inside with little resistance. As his familiar, she had gained some abilities that made her anatomy far more compatible with his.

Grunting, he fucked her hard, pounding her from above. For a few minutes, his world was nothing more than Kisa's sweet cries and the creaking of the bed frame. Movement caught his eye and he saw that Tink was moving toward them with a devilish glint in her eye.

Mike pulled Kisa toward the edge of the bed and stood. The frame and mattress had been built so that he could comfortably stand and fuck anyone who happened to be there. Tink crawled on top of Kisa in a sixty-nine position, licking her lips as she went down on the cat girl while Mike continued to fuck her.

Kisa hugged Tink close, the two of them working each other over as Mike continued to fuck Kisa. It wasn't long before the cat girl let out a hiss and dug her nails into the sheets, tearing the fabric.

"Fuck," Mike muttered. Tink could stitch them back together later, but Kisa had ripped through the protective sheet underneath, leaving a scratch in the mattress. It wasn't the first mattress he had ruined in the last year, and probably wouldn't be the last.

At least it wasn't on fire this time.

Kisa yowled and came a second time, then squirmed out from beneath both of them, gasping for air.

"No more, I quit," she declared. "You can have him this time."

Tink stood on the bed and pumped her arms triumphantly. "Tink always win," she declared. "Husband lie down, get proper fucking!"

"Yes, ma'am." He stretched out on the bed and sighed in delight as Tink mounted him, her face twisted up in concentration. It was already clear she was going to try and take him as deep as possible, it was a constant thing for her. She was already bouncing up and down, her clawed hands teasing shapes into the sensitive flesh of his belly.

"Tink is best wife," she declared, leaning back and pumping him hard. His own orgasm was building, and he did nothing to hold it back.

"That's right, she is," he replied, staring into those beautiful yellow eyes of hers. They were shimmering with happiness as Tink forced herself farther onto him, squeezing his cock with her tight pussy.

"Tink love husband most." She was rolling her hips from side to side. "Make husband happy."

"Insanely happy." He put his hands on her hips, allowing his magic to wash over her. It swirled around her body and danced across her horns before leaping free and fluttering back down onto him like snowflakes.

"Tink...give...husband..." She gritted her teeth and let out a growl, sinking one last inch onto him. He grabbed her wrists to keep her from scratching him as she came again.