Home for Summer Break Ch. 01

Story Info
Morgan is heading home with a friend to see his mother.
2.8k words
4.44
19.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: Hi! FoolByChoice here. This is my first story, and perhaps the start of a trilogy (or more...?) if things go well. Started an idea that never quite went away and decided to give it a whirl. Forgive the slow burn, I'm a sucker for story building.

And, of course: This is a work of Fiction. All characters are 18 years or older. This first story contains Futa, Femboy, & Futa x Femboy action.

I hope you all enjoy it!

------------------------------

"Hmm?"

"I said, I think Hannah is messaging you again."

Morgan gave himself a final glance in the visor mirror, reflections of bright hazel eyes meeting as he brushed a lock of dark brown hair behind his ear. The phone is his lap chimed again, the light flashing insistently. He closed the visor, looking over at Katie with a coy grin.

"I know she is. Just a bit jealous I asked you to take me to my mom's place over her is all."

Katie laughed and winked at him, a grin forming to match his.

"I'm sure she won't talk to me for a while," she said, sighing dramatically and placing a hand over her heart, "Ohhh, whatever shall I do..."

They both giggled as the orange hatchback cruised into familiar suburbs. Green lawns and immaculate houses lined either side of the quiet streets. It was as beautiful as ever in Moundcrest and Morgan watched the familiar scenes pass by the window. A lady was jogging past on the sidewalk and he fluttered his fingers at her. It was met with a quick wave and a bright smile.

'She looks like Ms. Genomi...,' he thought idly, biting his lip as he drank in the woman's passing figure, the lump in her shorts particularly eye-catching to him. Her fit body occupied him for a few seconds in the side mirror as she continued her routine. Morgan made a mental note to make sure he spent some extra time getting reacquainted with the area. His phone chimed again in his lap.

"Why don't you tell her to lay off?" Katie asked, barely hiding her annoyance that Hannah kept messaging him. If he had wanted that slut to take him, he would have asked her. The hours of the trip had been a blast, the two friends enjoying each other's company the whole way as they always did. For Katie, the only downside had been his phone. He'd been on it in the moments between conversations and she knew that Hannah wasn't the only girl he was messaging.

"Or maybe you did want her to drive instead?" A hint of regret filled her as she heard the irritation in her voice. Morgan frowned, a slender finger paused over the 'send' button. Thinking on it, he slid the message off of his screen. He'd have to take care of that later. There was a clatter as he put the phone in a cup holder. Resting an elbow on the center console, he put his chin in his hand.

"You get soooo jealous, you know," Morgan pouted, puffing his lips out at his friend, "It's not like I'm your boyfriend or anything."

A teasing smile died as he could feel the heat of embarrassment radiate off of his friend, realizing he had gone too far as he saw Katie's freckles fade against her pale skin as she blushed furiously. As close as they were, Morgan knew that his friend liked him a lot more than just that. Her fingers began to tap against the steering wheel, the only thing filling the sudden silence as they cruised on.

Sighing, Morgan flopped back in his seat. It was like this every time they came close to the discussion - her locking up, him not wanting or willing to push the matter. In his opinion, if Katie wanted to make something official, she'd have to say it herself. Regardless of that though, he did hate making her so uncomfortable. Especially since she was going out of her way to take him to his mom's place. "Sorry... I was just making a joke," he said with sincerity, sitting back in his seat, "Besides, if Hannah took me, I wouldn't have made it here before sundown if she could help it."

"Hmph," was the grunted response. Stylish sunglasses, pulled down by a pink fingernail, revealed the exaggeratedly dead-pan look on Katie's face as she gave him a glance.

"If she could help it?," she said with sarcasm dripping off every word, "When you're dressed in your sunday best like that?"

Morgan smiled, glad she caught the joke. Playing into it, he feigned innocence and looked down at himself.

"What do you mean?" he said, running his hand over his clothes, "I look great as always!"

Katie gave an "mmm-hmm" as she looked over for the hundredth time that trip at her friend. Well... less friend and more like constant lover or fuck-buddy. They had liked each other since the first meeting, going from simply roommates to being nearly inseparable friends. Sometimes literally if she got the chance to keep Morgan at home. Memories of just spending entire days fucking him in every possible way in every spot back at the apartment were fond indeed.

It wasn't always easy though. Morgan was basically a certifiable fucktoy for over probably half of the campus by now, a top-tier cock addict. Practically everyone on campus knew the boytoy was a slut and Morgan lived up to the title in every sense of it. When classes weren't happening, Katie knew that Morgan was servicing futa cock somehow somewhere on or off campus. She had lost of how many times he had come back to the apartment reeking of sex and cum... and how many times she fucked him upon return. Something in her needed to remind him that she was better than anyone else he could find.

But it never seemed to be enough for him. Morgan was seemingly insatiable, always on the prowl for a good fuck and it was rare for him to pass up someone that caught his eye. Even rarer was anyone that could withstand his advances, especially when he put his glossy brown hair down and pouted those fat, dick-sucking lips below glimmering green eyes. Not that anyone would turn him down. With his perfect femboy features, he had a body that was impossible to resist.. Katie licked her lips as her eyes flicked off the road for a second, drinking the body she knew so well.

Morgan was compact and fit, with any of the fat he had on his frame there seemingly by intention. And if there was a place he intended it to be, it was it his ass. His self-proclaimed "toy magnet", it lived up to its name. Bubbly and jiggly, yet firm from his endless glute workouts, he purposely designed his butt to grab eyes and harden dicks. His SoleAdmirer page was dedicated to it and had a loyal following of horny fans willing to pay for pictures of his rear end in pants or lingerie far too small or tight. Even now, his self-cut sweatpants appeared to almost strain to contain him as much as Katie's passenger seat did. Her cock began to swell slightly as her eyes returned to the road, the idea of fucking him turning her on again.

"Well, I wouldn't have minded too much," he replied with feigned innocence, as he ran fingers across his thigh. Morgan could read Katie like an open book and could tell she was getting as horny as he was again. Brushing more loose hair back, Morgan shifted and leaned over the center console, a hand reaching boldly between her thighs to grab her cock. Katie's breathing hiked slightly as he closed into her, the smell of his mineral body wash filling her nostrils.

"But I really, really want to start summer break and getting to see my mom is a big part of that...," he said in a seductive, pouting whisper, a tone Katie knew very well. In near automatic response, she felt her dick stiffen rapidly as he stroked her. No one could flip her switch like Morgan could and he knew it very, very well.

His tongue snaked out and flicked her freckled cheek as his fingers kneaded the growing bulge between her legs. A gasp filled the air and he moved her ginger hair aside to peck a kiss on her neck. Her cock fought against the confines of her pants, straining to feel him again. Morgan's fingernails ran a soft trail against the fabric, tracing the pulsating veins beneath before arriving at the head. Katie chewed her lip as he slowly massaged her glans and traced kisses along her face before lowering his head into her lap. A soft gasp left her as the heat of his breath seeped through her pants as his lips pecked lightly along her length. Placing a hand on his head, her fingers entwined in his hair as he moved.

"So... I wanted someone that... could stay focused, even... when... having... a good time...," Morgan whispered softly into her crotch, fighting the desire to take her into his mouth again," And... that... was... you..."

As if to prove the point, Katie calmly coasted the car to a rest at a stop sign. The moment the brakes settled, she yanked his head up to hers. He gave a submissive yelp at the pain of being pulled by his hair before her lips collided with his. She dominated him in a second, her tongue diving in and conquering his instantly. Morgan moaned into her mouth, fighting against his seatbelt to press into her. The moment lasted for a few long, blissful seconds before Katie broke it off with a loud *mwah*. A thin line of spit connected them before Morgan fell back into his seat. Even as she savored the taste of him and the cherry gum he loved so much, Katie's foot pressed on the gas and they continued onwards smoothly.

Running his thumb across his plump lips, Morgan licked the digit slowly as he returned to his seat. He watched his friend's bountiful chest heave and could visibly see the 'struggle' below her beltline visibly. What he said was true. Hannah was a grade-A horndog and would have hounded him for a quickie at every rest stop they passed. If he wasn't so keen on getting home, the idea really wouldn't have been half bad. But it just wasn't to be.

Plus, he liked Katie a lot. Ever since they started living together, it really had felt like it was meant to be. The redhead had always been there for him, no matter the circumstance and couldn't ever really be swayed from a task she was set to - especially when Morgan asked. Tall, beautiful, and a cock to die for, he couldn't ever ask for a better friend or lover. He smiled as he remembered the stopping about halfway along the trip, pulled over into a field...

...the sun coming down between the swaying tall grass stands. He ground his hips into Katie's, his firm bubble butt sandwiching the thick futa cock grinding into him.

"God I love your ass!" She said into his ear, fingers entangled in his glossy brown hair as she gripped his head. Morgan was bent over the hood of her car, elbows resting on the orange paint as she humped him. His fat ass glistened with lube, liberally dumped on from Katie's emergency stash. The bubbly cheeks jiggled every time her hips connected, all 14 inches of her porcelain white futa meat sliding between his tanned cheeks. He moaned as the powerful cock ground against his asshole. Standing up straight, Katie lengthened her strokes. Her other hand gripped his ass as the pleasure of grinding against her personal fucktoy filled her.

"Pleeeaasse, stick it in me already," he panted with a whine, driving himself back hard. Katie grunted as the firm mounds of flesh pressed against her, further encompassing her cock. She could feel his asshole twitching near her base, eager to take her into its hot, greedy confines. Not needing to be told twice, she pulled away and gave his ass a quick swat as she angled herself. Morgan gave a horny whimper as the fat head of her cock bumped into his pink star. With a sweet, agonizing slowness, Katie slid inch after inch into him. Her entry seemed like a pleasurable eternity until her hips finally connected with him.

Morgan came the moment her monster had bottomed out, his smaller dick spurting in reaction to the sensation of one of his favorites cocks inside him. Her size was perfect, pleasurably thick and long enough to satisfy every time. Combined with Katie's incredible stamina control, she could pound him for over an hour before she had to cum if she wanted. But knowing how much Morgan wanted to be home, she had kept it to only half of that. Even with as much as he had wanted more, the thought was appreciated. They had rutted in the sunlight loudly, the rhythmic slapping of her hips and balls against his jiggling ass mingling in the air with his girlish moans.

"Ah! Ah! Yes! Fuck me, fuck me, fuckme, fuckmefuckme!" Morgan exclaimed in ecstasy, drool leaking from his mouth. His eyes rolled into his head as Katie drove into him harder and faster. Waves of pleasure rocked him as his friend kept the pace as only she could. She had pressed his head into the hood of the car and ramped up her pace, hammering his insides relentlessly. She kept it up for several minutes until a roar of release worked its way out of her throat, letting her pleasure finally find a peak.

er cock throbbed inside of Morgan, streams of white heat filling him. The warmth of her cum exploding into him made him orgasm again, further decorating the side of her car with his own shade of white. Pulsating veins massaged his insides as she stayed inside for a minute, savoring his tightness. Her withdrawal from him was just as excruciatingly slow as the entry had been, leaving a feeling of empty hunger behind in its wake. Flipping him over, had she kissed him and her sticky cock pressed against him, still hard and wanting more. Pulling away, she smiled and gave a loving slap to his ass.

"Come on, get cleaned up or we'll be late."

Morgan watched Katie pull out a water bottle and clean herself up, offering the other half to clean him. Always thinking about him and what he needed...

"Just like that...," he cooed, finally peeling his eyes off the hidden member as he felt drool building in his mouth. God, he wanted to fuck her again and to feel that perfect cock inside him. His own dick was stiff and his asshole twitching at the idea but there just wasn't time. Not that he couldn't change plans right now, before they pulled up. They could go back to the original idea and spend the summer with Katie and she wouldn't think twice about it.

It would be great, no doubts about it, and the mental images of everything they could do got his heart going. But... there was the hunger in him that growled at the idea. There was something to be done, had to be done and the image of it in his head made him shift in his seat in horny anticipation.

Katie adjusted herself sympathetically, her cock straining inside her pants for release... again.

"I... I -uh...," she gulped, "Take it that we don't have time for a little more fun?"

"Nope!" he chirped brightly, covering his desires up with a teasing tone, "We'll be there in a minute. And you last far too long for that."

A defeated sigh left his friend's mouth as he went back to his phone, swiping away some messages and sending quick replies to others. Taking several deep breaths, she adjusted her softening member to be inside of her waistband. Even as she calmed down, Katie felt her own desires fade slowly as silence tried to take hold, her heart throbbing with the want to touch him. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that Morgan's own dick was still stiff in his sweatpants and he fidgeted in his seat as he looked ahead.

'I wish we had more time...,' she thought glumly.

But for Morgan, his excitement was only partly from his want to fuck again as he could see his mom's big, red SUV just ahead in the distance. He fought to keep an idiot grin off of his face as his plan was so close to getting started. Should it fail, Morgan could call up Katie and it would just be an awkward moment. If it succeeded though... The idea of it coming to fruition made drool form in his mouth.

'It'll be the best summer ever.'