Home for Summer Break Pt. 03

Story Info
Bob & Jan spend the weekend together while his folks are out.
2k words
4.49
15.2k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - - This picks up where Part 2 left off - - -

At dinner that night, Bob thought about Jan's statement about a girlfriend or wife. It answered one of the thoughts he had in the back of his head about his dad.

Bob's mom asked "Is everything alright, Bob?"

"Sure."

Bob's dad added "You haven't said two words all day. What's the matter?"

Bob knew he needed some technical mumbo-jumbo to end this "Nothing. I guess it's the project I'm working on. We're taking a different approach to the business analytics. I guess I'm still piecing the logic together in my head." That seemed to satisfy his folks, but his mind has been on Jan all day.

"We're planning a trip to Santa Fe this weekend. Would you like to go?" his dad asked.

"Thanks, but I should have this B.I. phase done by Monday. Wouldn't be much point in going if I just sat in a hotel for a couple days when I can do the same thing here."

After dinner Bob took his laptop to the balcony again to maybe get some actual work done. As before, Jan came out and sat on her patio. He saw that she had a laptop with her.

Moments later, he got an email notice pop up and saw it was from Jan. It was a nice note about how much she enjoyed the day. Bob replied that his folks were out of town this coming weekend and hoped she has time to spend with him.

He looked down to her on the patio. She looked up at him and gave him a thumbs-up sign.

# # # # #

Friday afternoon, Bob said good-bye to his folks as they left.

He called Jan as soon as they were out of sight "My parents left a few minutes ago. Can I take you to dinner?"

"You're a student on summer break. I should take you," she replied

Bob laughed "They pay me buckets of money to work on this project. I think I can afford it!"

Jan laughed "Okay. What time?"

"How much time do you need?"

"Come over in 20 minutes," she said.

Bob got in and out of a shower in record time. He put on a gray suit, white shirt with open collar and no tie, but he still slipped a tie into his inside jacket pocket just in case.

Jan picked out a black cocktail dress that comes down to mid-thigh. Underneath was all black, stockings, garter and bra, no panties. The dress showed the curves of her waist, her stunning ass, and a fair amount of cleavage.

Jan opened the door and let Bob in. After closing the door, she turned her back to him and asked him to zip her up. Bob admired the curves her black dress showed as he zipped her dress.

Jan turned around putting her arms around Bob's neck. She mashed her chest against his as she planted a long kiss on Bob's lips. Bob's hands started on Jan's waist, then slid behind her pulling her body tight against his as they kissed.

"Damn, you look off the charts hot!" he whispered.

She smiled "You look like just the man I want to hold me tonight."

After they released from their embrace "My car or yours," Bob asked.

"Let's take mine," she said.

When they walked into Jan's garage, Bob saw she had a new Dodge Challenger and said "Oh. You have a new car. You used to have a Charger."

"Yeah, five years and not a single time did I ever need or use that back door. Decided I wanted a two door. Also with a two door, the doors are much bigger. It's a lot easier getting in and out now," she said.

She handed Bob the keys. He opened the passenger side door for her, then went around and got in "I haven't been around for a couple years. Where should we go?" he asked.

Jan directed Bob to a small place on the other side of town. It was still a little early and the usual Friday night crowd hadn't stacked up yet.

After a nice dinner, they left to go back home. There were quite a few couples waiting for tables by that time. They both felt a lot of eyes looking them over as Jan held Bob's arm on their way out.

# # # # #

Back at Jan's, she suggested they take a dip in the pool. "I'll have to get my trunks. Be back in a minute," Bob said.

"You won't need them. Besides, it's already dark outside," she replied with a sly smile, turning her back for Bob to unzip her dress. Bob took his shoes and jacket off, then lowered the zipper on her dress. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing his hips against her ass as he kissed her neck.

He slipped the dress off her shoulders, worked it past her hips and allowed it to fall to the floor. With his body pressed against her back, his hands caressed her stomach and cupped and squeezed her heavy breasts in her bra.

Bob unfastened her bra and slid the straps off her shoulders. Then slid one hand down between her legs and pressed against her mound as he pinched her nipple with the other. Jan placed her hands over his, holding them tight against her skin leaning her head back while Bob kissed her neck.

Jan turned around and unbuttoned his shirt and took it off him. Then released his pants to fall around his feet. Looking into Bob's eyes, Jan smiled as she took the waistband of his underwear and lowered them past his hips and dropped them into his pants.

Without losing eye contact, she slowly lowered herself to her knees and slipped his rock hard shaft between her lips. Jan saw Bob close his eyes as he slipped past her lips into her mouth and into her throat.

When Jan released Bob, she sat at the kitchen table and took off her stockings and garter "Shall we take that dip?"

In the pool, they swam side by side a couple laps. Jan stopped in an area about chest deep. They stood wrapped in each other's arms kissing. Jan whispered "Come here."

She placed her back against the wall and directed Bob to lean back against her "Relax," she said lifting Bob off the pool floor a little bit with him still leaning back in her arms. Bob's buoyancy made it easy to hold him with her arms around his waist.

She held Bob's weight with her left hand against his stomach between his belly button and cock. She then slipped her right hand down around Bob's cock and started slowly stroking him. "Oh Jan," he moaned.

"Yes, Bob?"

"Keep doing that and I'll cum," he whispered.

"That's the idea," she whispered in his ear increasing the speed of her hand.

Bob allowed his whole body to relax into her arms as she jerked his cock under the surface of the cool water. Jan enjoyed the feel of Bob's body against hers, and especially the feel of his rock hard shaft in her fingers.

Jan kept her pace up jerking Bob with her right hand. She noticed Bob's hard cock getting even more rigid as he approached orgasm. Jan slipped her left hand further down below his balls to hold his weight, placing her middle finger against his rectum. Then slipped the first two joints of her finger inside his ass.

A moment later, she felt Bob's sphincter spasm around her finger as pulses of cum rushed through his rigid shaft into the pool. She increased the speed of her stroking, feeling every pulse of his cock and every squeeze of his sphincter. She continued until she could feel he was done.

Bob turned around to face Jan. She was wearing a big smile. "Shit! That was something," he said.

"I could tell you liked it," she replied still smiling.

Bob lifted Jan holding her under her ass. She wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck as they kissed deeply. Bob held her like that as he walked out of the pool and through the house and into the bedroom. Jan released her legs and stood in front of Bob.

Bob laid in the middle of the bed with his head on a pillow. As Jan crawled onto the bed, Bob said "Come up here." She crawled up and placed a knee on either side of Bob's head positioning her cunt over his face.

Bob held an ass cheek in each hand and squeezed as he probed her vagina with his tongue. The soft moans he heard from Jan told him all he needed to know. He pushed his tongue deeper into her hole and licked the walls of her vagina.

He replaced his tongue with a finger as he licked the entire length of her lips. Instinctively, Jan gyrated her hips as Bob's tongue slip up to swirl around her clitoris and pressed down onto his finger. Bob continued the licking then sucked her clit between his lips.

"Oh, Baby! She won't last long if you keep doing that," she whispered.

Bob had his index finger wiggling in her vagina and decided to slip his middle finger into her ass. Bob felt his fingers wiggle against each other separated by the thin membranes.

Under her breath, Jan said "Oh fuck that's nice!"

Bob could tell this was a good and kept sucking and swirling his tongue around her clitoris as he finger fucked her two holes. Her hips gyrated with greater urgency. Her excitement gave Bob another raging hard on.

Then all of a sudden, Jan squealed "Oh shit. OH SHIT. I'M THERE, BABY!" She quickly scooted back positioning her cunt over Bob's hard cock and lowered herself, taking him deep inside her. Jan's whole body shook as her orgasm raced through her body. Bob raised his hips and began pounding her cunt with his hard cock. Jan buried her face into a pillow next to Bob's head whimpering with pleasure.

Bob felt another orgasm building in his stomach. He grabbed her wide hip flesh in each hand as he felt the explosion rushing through his groin. He gave one last hard push upward, lifting Jan's knees off the mattress. Bob held himself up as he erupted with several jets of cum deep inside her.

She felt his pulsating cock deep inside her which caused her to have a second orgasm. Bob felt her pussy walls spasm around his cock as he held himself up off the bed wanting to stay inside her.

As they both came down from their shared bliss, Jan picked her head up and looked into Bob's eyes. Bob could see Jan's face glowing with her angelic smile. She kissed Bob before rolling off onto her back next to him. They both laid looking at the ceiling, neither saying anything.

# # # # #

Bob woke up in the morning to the smell of coffee. He looked around the room and saw he was alone but noticed a hot cup of coffee on the nightstand.

They spent the day and that night together having sex several times. The next morning, Bob said he better get back to the house because he expected his folks home before noon.

Bob was just out of the shower and dressed when his parents got home. He couldn't be sure, but he thought his dad gave him a few looks like his dad knew about him and Jan.

For the rest of the summer, Bob would "help" Mrs. Baker with chores and projects around the house. Whenever his parents were away from home overnight, he would always spend the night with Jan.

Bob returned to school and never spent the summer at home again. There were times he could spend the weekend and on some of those visits, he would check in on Mrs. Baker.