All Comments on 'Home for the Holidays'

by pinkandblue

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good start

Good start, believable, good start on haracter development, and HOT! Finish the story!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Pretty good so far

I hope we get to read the next parts of this story. Seems like it will get very erotic from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great intro

A very good beginning

Looking forward to chapter two

Ron

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentover 7 years ago
I wish there were more like this...

So many of the taboo stories here rush into things so fast there is no sense of realism at all. The best fantasies should have some basis of believe-ability Looking forward to more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree

I feel the same when a story is rushed it has no sense of reality. Slow down, build up the characters more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great beginnings

Okay -- good start. When Will comes home after exams, and he and Rose "get it on" in their nakedness, please let him be a well-developed, muscular older brother. A bit of chest hair and abs hair would fill the bill very well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
enjoyed reading it

I'm invested! Can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great start.

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Sounds true to me

If this is the beginning it will only get better. Thank you for being honest about your life with your step brother. You are always happier in life with the person who you love heart and soul 😃

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE

Pretty please with Will on top, willl you create the 2nd chapter?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PLEASE MORE OF THIS STORY

LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE WRITE MORE, PREFERABLY, WHERE HER BROTHER GETS TO HER AND MAKES HER FANTASIES ABOUT HIM COME TRUE INCLUDING BURYING HIS COCK DOWN HER THROAT AS SHE LETS HIM DO ANYTHING HE WANTS TO HER FIRM BODY. SHE IS WILLINGLY LETTING HIM USE HER FOR HIS PLEASURE AND SHE LOVES IT. AS DOES HE. MORE PLEASE.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
The Honest Truth.

The author portrayed Rose as an 18 year old caring younger sister to Will,but by the end she was a raving sex slut who would do anything to fuck her brother,even throwing herself on him on the phone.That to me seems like desparation and a lot of pathetic.

And honestly by the description of flaring hips,large boobs that sag,this girl sounds like not a whale but maybe newborn whale baby,oh and also if Rose can finger fuck her pussy with 3,4,or even all 5 of her fingers inside her pussy,you can bet she ain't no virgin.

To tell you the truth this story had potential but turned into a big letdown,Rose doesn't deserve her brother Will,he should just coldly reject Rose if she tries to seduce him or have sex with him,she is just a cheap tramp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous