Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having Madison's clit in my mouth she moved her hand from spreading her pussy to the back of my head. Her hand pressed down slightly then gripped my hair and pulled back. I could tell she was enjoying her dad eat her pussy but she couldn't decide if she wanted more or the sensation was too much. Taking my dominant hand I slid two fingers into her pussy and started fingering her. She clearly didn't expect it as she let out a moan and quickly covered her mouth with her left hand.

Curling my fingers just slightly I sped up making sure to please my daughter the best I could. Her hips were swaying back and fourth as her toes curled up. Madison's right hand was trying to remove mine until she needed it as well to cover her moans. In an instant her body stopped and tended up as I felt her pussy tense up around my fingers just slightly. The tip of my middle finger was at her g-spot as I rapidly pressed against it. I could hear her mining through her hands as she tried to keep herself quite. Once her orgasm was done she let out a loud gasp and pulled my hand away.

"Too much too much." Madi moaned in a loud whisper.

Her legs were trembling as she was breathing hard and fast. Finally coming back to her senses she took a deep breath and let my hand go.

"Wow dad that was amazing. I wasn't even done with my first orgasm when you were pressing against my g-spot like that and it felt like I started a second orgasm." Madi explained as she lay back ready to go to sleep.

Before heading to the bedroom I washed my hands and mouth off so as to not give away any scent of our daughter's pussy. Walking back into my room my wife was already asleep as I joined her in bed. About 30 minutes had past before the blood in my cock had finally left and I was soft again. Normally it wouldn't take so long, but having the taste of my daughter's pussy on my breath still made it a little difficult.

The next few days I started to notice a routine. My wife and daughter would be up and in the living room stretching in either their pajamas or workout clothing. If it was working out clothing they would go for a hike or a jog once they were done with their morning stretch. When they were in their pajamas typically they would go and shower. Madison had taken her time back home to go visit a few friends while Heather and I tried to stayed focused on our lives and work. It started to feel like it did before Madison had left to college, well except for all the teasing and sex. I had been lucky enough to fuck my daughter a few times but we always got interrupted before we could finish. With Heather working most days she was typically to tired to do anything sexual so for the both of us it had been quite some time sense we had a release.

The weekend was here and both my wife and me had a couple days off together. After work on Friday we both grabbed a drink and started a movie to relax. Halfway through however Madi came home from a friends and joined us.

"Hey guys how's it going?" Madi said setting her stuff by the couch as she sat down with us.

"Just watching a movie." Heather said taking a sip of her drink.

We all sat and watched the movie and after it was over noticed it was still pretty early in the night. I got up and made us another drink. Madi noticed we were drinking and said we should play a drinking game. The idea sounded fun and so both me and Heather were up to play.

"Okay lets play shot pong. It's like beer pong just we takes shot instead." Madison said getting out some cups and shot glasses.

Not having a ping pong table or beer pong table we made due and set up two chairs with cups on them in the living room. First up was Madi and Heather. At first neither one made a shot until Heather sunk the first ball. Madi took her shot and was back in the game. One by one cups were eliminated until Madi sunk the last ball into her mother's cup and won. Heather took her sixth shot within about 30 minutes.

"Alright you're up dad, me and you." Madi said setting the cups back up.

She had taken only 2 shots in the last round and didn't seem all too drunk. Heather turned on some music and the game was one. Taking my first shot it bounced off the cups and missed. Madi didn't hesitate with her turn as she made it into one of my cups. I took my shot, removed the cup and came back into the game. Looking at my wife she was dancing with the music and having fun watching us play. Our next few shots missed until I sank a few balls into her cups. Madison time her shots and it was four cups to five.

Before we knew it it was down one cup to one cup. My daughter was feeling the alcohol just as her mother was and was dancing to the music while playing. As she danced she tossed the ball and sank it into my cup. Looking up I saw Madi dancing with her mother as she beat me. Both were dancing and having fun as the alcohol was definitely hitting them. Everything was going smooth until my wife asked one question.

"So, who is the better dancer honey?"

Madison thought she was clearly the better dancer where as my wife figured she was easily better. Knowing they couldn't agree they said to have a dance off and pushed me onto the couch to watch. First up was my daughter as she stood in the middle of the living room as her mother and I watched. Madi did a few cheer moves and shook her ass for me and Heather. She had on a pair of of shorts which did show off her ass pretty well. I tried to remain calm as my wife was watching as well.

Once Madi was done Heather took her place in the center of the room and started to dance. It was clear they were both cheerleaders as they both mixed in some cheers with their moves. Heather took it once step further and climbed on the couch and started grinding on me. My cock was hard and pressed firmly against her as she rocked her hips back and fourth.

"Okay that's the way you want to play, fine." Madi said leaving the room.

"Ohhh I think that means I win." Heather said watching her daughter leave the room.

In the midst of celebrating Madison came back in her high school cheerleading uniform. We both watched as Our daughter was in the center of the room again ready for her next turn.

"No guy can resist a girl in her high school uniform. Too bad yours is probably too small for you." Madi said with a cocky smile.

Madi cheered in her old uniform and flashed both of us her ass several times as she danced. Crawling on all fours my daughter made her way towards me. Climbing on the couch she too danced on me for a little bit until she leaned back having her hands on the ground, rotated her body and was doing a hand stand. Slowly she spread her legs a full 180 degrees and lowered herself into the splits position with her ass and pussy facing directly towards me.

"Beat that, mother." Madi said closing her legs and standing back up.

"Easily."

Heather walked in front of me and slowly moved her body. Her hands started at the base of her shirt and slowly pulled it up. My eyes were locked on my wife as her shirt slowly went over her head then onto the floor. Next her hands started and her shorts as she bent over in front of me showing me her ass as her shorts feel to the ground. Shaking her ass Heather glared at her daughter as if saying she will win. Madison watched as her mother stripped for me, their eyes never left each other's stare.

Pulling me up off the couch my wife began to grind on me as my cock was throbbing against her ass. Heather was seducing me in front of our daughter and had nothing but her bra and underwear on. After she was done she walked over to our daughter and told her to top that.

"A cheerleading uniform is cute, but lingerie is much sexier dear."

Walking around me I felt my daughter's fingers run across my body. Stopping in front of me Madison turned around and bent over. Looking back at her mother she began to slide her panties off. It was her way of saying being naked is better than lingerie. Kicking her underwear to the side Madison turned around and took her top off as well. Wearing nothing besides a small cheerleader skirt my daughter lifted her left leg up and rest in on my shoulder.

"You want to win so badly," Heather said from behind me as she pulled my shorts down. "Then you better make sure you go all the way and win!"

My cock was exposed as the tip was pressed against Madison's pussy. I felt my wife reach around and start to stroke it. Heather was using the tip of my dick to rub our daughter's pussy as she inched me closer and closer. As she moved me slightly closer I started to penetrate Madison's soaking wet pussy. The room was on fire and I could hardly breath as my wife had put half of my cock inside of our daughter.

"I know you fucked our daughter already." My wife whispered into my ear. "I watched as she rode your cock in the car on the way up to her college."

Turning my head in shock at what I heard my wife kissed me and pushed my hips to have me fully penetrate our daughter. My hands gripped onto Madison's hips so I could thrust harder into her. Our daughter moaned out loudly as we kissed in the middle of our living room. Getting on her knees my wife pulled out my cock and sucked it clean. Madi pulled her leg down and moved closer to start kissing me while her mother continued to suck my dick. I couldn't believe what was happen but I wasn't going to stop it.

Licking her lips Heather sat on the couch removed her panties and spread her legs. Madison got on all fours and started to eat her mother's pussy as I watched. My wife was enjoying herself as our daughter ate her out as if they had done this many times before. Seeing Madi spread her legs slightly let me know she wanted me inside her. Getting on my knees I joined them as my cock entered my daughter's pussy once again.

Madison could hardly focus on eating out her mother as I fucked her. Pulling her head back to breath our daughter moaned out for me.

"Fuck me harder daddy, please!"

Looking at my wife, I saw she was rubbing her clit while watching me fuck our daughter. Madison squeezed her mother's thighs and began to moan again before Heather put her mouth back to work. As my wife took her bra off I could see her tits bounce with each thrust I did to our daughter. Watching my wife grope herself with one hard while I fucked our daughter was a site to see.

I pulled out of Madison and moved her to the side. Fucking my daughter was a dream come true, but I wasn't going to give up the opportunity of fucking two women. As I slid into my wife our daughter stayed next to me and turned my head towards her. Her lips met mine and she tasted like her mother. My cock twitched and was very close to cumming. Feeling my wife's foot against my chest I pulled out of her.

Moving towards the kitchen Heather had Madison sit on the table and spread her legs. My wife took my cock and placed just the tip of it inside of Madi. Gripping the base my wife slowly stroked my dick.

"You're going to make me cum in our daughter." I said trying to make sense of everything.

"Good," Heather said in a low sensual whisper. "You're daughter was very upset when you didn't cum in her on her trip up to college."

I knew she was on the pill however it was something I didn't want to risk.

"She hasn't let any other guy cum inside her yet because she wants her father to be the first one." My wife continued as she kept stroking me.

"Please cum inside me, daddy." Madison said laying back on the table.

"Your daughter wants your cum." Heather continued as she let go of my cock as I slid deeper into our daughter. "Fuck your little girl and fill her up. She wants a cock inside her, she wants cum inside her and most importantly, your daughter wants it all from you, her father."

Hearing my wife talk like that as Madison moaned for me to fuck her, I couldn't help but cum inside my daughter. I could rope after rope of cum filling up Madison's pussy. There was so much cum inside my daughters tight little pussy that it started to leak out as I continued to fuck her. When I finally pulled out more cum began to leak out of her pussy before her mother got down and began licking it up.

I watched my wife lick up my cum from our daughters ass cheeks up to her pussy. More cum came out as she reached her pussy and Heather didn't miss a drop. Walking around the table I took my dick and shoved it into Madison's mouth. Madison was just like her mother and always made sure to clean up her mess before we were done.

The three of us were exhausted from the alcohol and sex. We decided to all head to the master bedroom and call it a night. I lay in the middle of my wife and daughter holding both of them.

"Wait if you knew I fucked Madison before, why didn't you say anything?" I asked thinking about the conversation she told me earlier.

"Because it's fun teasing you honey."

"Yeah dad, mom has known since I turned 18 that I wanted to fuck you."

"Well, now on all your breaks from school we can fuck him together."

"Sounds good to me." Madi said giving us both a kiss goodnight.

12