Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spread me like no man has ever spread me. Then or since. His head was bulbous and tight. It reamed and filled my pussy. Plus, he was long. Nice and long. I took it slow at first. But I took it. Boy, did I take it.

I started to ride him, undulating my hips. Up and down I went. His eyes were fixed on my body. Staring at my breasts and my extended nipples. At my hips rotating as I fucked him. At the point where his big cock penetrated my pussy.

I arched my back and lifted my arms up, my hands in my hair, fucking my dear brother like it was our last day on earth. I rocked my hips, rubbing my clit against his hardness, and crying out in pleasure. My brother was moaning too, and lifting his hips in the air to fuck me even deeper.

"Touch yourself," he cried. I want to watch you cum!"

I reached down with one hand and vibrated the pad of my finger against my clit. My breasts were bouncing now, my nipples were big and hard. I felt like he was going to split me in two.

"Tu es si grand! Si grand!" I screamed.

I was fingering my clit, sending myself over the edge. He was lifting his pelvis to pummel my pussy. I looked at him with half-lidded eyes, my mouth open, and tweaked my nipples.

"Viens avec moi!" I shouted. Come with me!

My brother grabbed me by the hips and thrust into me.

"Je viens aussi, Je viens aussi!" my brother groaned. I'm coming too, I'm coming too.

My body started shaking with pleasure. I could feel my brother shooting his seed deep into my cunt. I tipped my head back and cried out as my own orgasm swept over me.

I collapsed onto my brother's chest, out of breath, my pussy spasming. He loved the way my tight pussy squeezed his cock when I came. I literally milked him dry.

But did we roll over and fall asleep. No, far from it. Pierre had other plans for us that night.

After a decent interval, he rolled me on my back and planted kisses on my tummy, my breasts, and my face. I loved the way he did this after we made love. It was one of my favorite parts of lovemaking.

Finally, with his face next to mine, he asked a question.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

I looked at with wide eyes.

"Who, me?"

He laughed.

"Yes, who else would I be talking about. Have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"Non, pas du tout. Never."

"Would you like to try?"

"Avec toi? Bien sûr."

And so, that night, my dear brother Pierre introduced me to the pleasures of anal sex. He told me a woman with an ass as beautiful as mine should really know how to use it. And so he taught me.

He took a long time to prepare me. First, by explaining how he would get me ready, how we would use lube, and how we would go slow so that I was always comfortable. He began by tonguing my hole and that felt incredible unto itself!

Little did I know.

Next, he replaced his tongue with his fingers. First one, then more. It all culminated with me laying face down on my bed, a pillow under pelvis, my ass raised in the air.

He spread my ass cheeks and pushed the head of his cock into my ass. He felt so big! He spread me so much. It felt so, and a bit scary, to be penetrated like that.

After a while, he fucked me in the ass so beautifully, I just lost myself. I kept moaning and moaning. He was patient, and gentle, yet persistent. The mixture of pleasure and pain made my head spin. I'll never forget it.

Once I relaxed with it, it felt unbelievably good. In fact, I'm getting so wet right now writing this, remembering that feeling. I remember at one point he reached around and played with my clit at the same time and I just lost it.

He was thrusting his cock into me and vibrating my button and I started to cum so hard. Harder than I had ever cum. And I just screamed. I couldn't help myself. He gave me a screaming orgasm.

Then, he gave one last thrust and unloaded his seed deep in my ass. He came so hard I could feel his hot cum spraying my insides.

And that, mes amis, is my holiday story.

Joyeux Noël and be safe tout le monde!

12