Trailer Park Lovin' Pt. 01

Story Info
Penny discovers her brother has dreamt about fucking her.
9.5k words
4.59
90.2k
215
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: This part has been edited and reworked. I liked this series but the story needed a bit of a revival so I have spiced it up and reworked it. If you've read it before, a reread is worth it as it's change a bit.

Disclaimer: All characters are over the age of 18. And this piece is a work of fiction.

Part 1

"Oooohhh! Johnny!"

I sighed heavily and yanked the pillow from my face.

"Oooh!"

It seemed like it was never going to end.

"Johnny!"

Tiffany Chambers was a regular in my brother's bed. A big titted bimbo who loved to ride any hog she could find. I had seen her leave more than one of the surrounding trailers in the early hours of the morning; more often than not, it was Johnny's that she stepped out of.

"Ahhh!"

I turned my head to glance at the cracked window of my trailer. It was the only source of cool breeze that could provide any relief from the stifling heat that had built up throughout the day. It was also the only thing that would shut Tiffany up so that I could get any form of sleep. It was either listen to Tiffany cum all over Johnny's cock or melt in my oven of a bedroom.

Listen it was.

I'd already stripped down to nothing. My PJ's and panties were in a pile on the floor, my covers were smushed into the corner against the wall. I had taken a quick, cold, shower to try and cool myself off but the heat of the room hadn't allowed the cooling effect to last long. I had hoped that I would fall asleep quickly but had found myself distracted before I could come even close.

Johnny had arrived back at his trailer just after eleven. He'd been alone at first, but twenty minutes later, Tiffany came knocking. I'd listen to their brief exchange with a frustrated sneer as Tiffany offered to suck his cock if he could provide some much-needed relief from the heat. The lucky ass had a working air conditioner in his trailer. To be fair, the air conditioner in the trailer I shared with Pa normally worked, and it would be fixed probably soon, it was just that Pa was working out some issues with the repair guy. But even with the doors and window shut, the air conditioner unit humming, it wasn't long before I heard Tiffany moaning and groaning.

Listening to my brother have sex wasn't even the worst part. Nor was the fact that I knew he was in a nice cool bedroom. It was the response from my body that annoyed me the most.

Johnny and I had grown up sharing a bedroom in the trailer with Pa. It was small and cramped. Our single beds sat on opposite sides of the room, leaving a small divide between us. We also had to share a wardrobe, meaning that growing up, I'd steal a lot of his shirts rather than buying my own. Not that he cared. But for 14 years he had been less than a metre from me. We had a close bond, and I knew that I came before any bimbo. He loved me and was there when I needed him--he was also there sometimes when I didn't want him to be. After he'd finished school, things had changed, and he ended up with his own trailer. The trailer was parked directly across from ours--I could see him in his room from mine if the curtain was pulled back--but I still felt lonely. Especially at night. And as Johnny no longer had to worry about sharing a room with me, his sex buddies started spending the night, and being so close I got to listen to every single girl he fucked. They would moan and cry out his name. Scream for more. I never heard much from Johnny; he wasn't very vocal expect for the occasional moan.

And from that my mind started to wonder. I had tried to consider why Johnny wasn't very vocal; maybe he was a quiet lover--that didn't seem right, I could hardly get him to shut up any other time, maybe he wasn't enjoying himself--the girls couldn't get enough of him but maybe they didn't put any effort in for him. It had been a few weeks after Johnny had gone that I found myself actively listening to him having sex rather than trying to drown it out. And then I discovered that my body started to react. My imagination went wild and when I closed my eyes--trying to fall asleep--I would find myself beneath Johnny; his lips on my skin, his hands locked with mine, his body pressed against mine. I would startle myself awake to find my legs wet with my arousal and a burning need to get myself off. The vibrator my best friend from school had given me--that I hid in the bottom draw of my wardrobe became very useful after that.

And ever since it had only gotten worse. My depraved mind would listen to Johnny's conquest and put me in their place. I would dream about my brother fucking me, groaning my name in my ear, leaving me a horny mess. Even as I laid in bed, trying desperately to ignore them and fall asleep, my pussy was hot and wet, begging for attention. Tiffany's cries of pleasure had me clenching my legs together. I had been trying to break the attraction I felt towards Johnny, after all, what kind of sick sister am I that dream about my brother. But it was a struggle with his endless line of sluts that couldn't shut the fuck up.

I threw my pillow across the room and sat up. I slid to the end of my bed and reached over to yank open the bottom draw of my closet. I dug through my underwear and pulled out the purple dildo. It was bigger than any real cock I'd ever felt, but according to Amy--my best friend who gave me the dildo--it was an average size. I clenched it in my hand and pulled my legs up to my chest. Just go to sleep, Penny! I looked down at the draw and dropped the dildo back into in.

"Johnnyyyy!"

I let out a growl and snatched the dildo back. I slid backwards on my bed and then rolled over so I was kneeling. I found it easy to get the dildo in deeper when I knelt on my bed. I gripped the base and moved the head to my folds. Tiffany's whimpers through the window made me clench my eyes shut. I wanted to tell her to shut it. The head of the dildo slid against the lips of my pussy easily, my centre was already hot and wet, ready for me to push the dildo inside. I slid it back and forth a few times before I moved my legs wider, opening myself up a little more. The dildo pressed into the lips and pushed through into my opening. I groaned into the pillow and let my head drop against the sheets.

Sometimes I would push the dildo in slowly, tease myself bit by bit. Working myself up before turning on the vibrations and pushing it in the whole length. But my body was so worked up, having listened to Tiffany and Johnny for so long. I pushed the five inches almost all the way in, groaning as it stretched me. It felt so good. I pulled it back out, my hips pulling up as I did. As I slid it back in I pressed the button on the bottom, making the length vibrate and sending shocks of pleasure through my legs.

I let out a small cry and pushed my face harder into the sheets to stop myself from being too loud. Pa was asleep at the other end of the trailer and the last thing I needed was him to barge in and get a face full of my pussy being stuffed with a dildo.

I increased the pace of the dildo, in and out, my hips went up and down. I found a decent rhythm and could feel my orgasm quickly building. It wouldn't take much more to send me over, I was so close.

Through the window, I heard Tiffany let out a squeal, but it was followed by a deep throaty, "Fuck!" Johnny's voice hit the right spot. I could suddenly feel his hands holding my hips, his fingers digging in and leaving bruises. I could feel his hard thighs slamming into mine with every thrust. His hot breath on my back. His cock twitching inside me. My pussy clenched around the dildo; my body trembled as wave after wave rushed through me. My legs slumped and I dropped onto my bed, the dildo still buried inside of me, buzzing.

I swallowed, trying to catch my breath as I turned my face and opened my eyes. I looked at the open window and no sound followed. They were finished, just as I had. I groaned and clenched my eyes. My body spasmed as small aftershocks trembled through me. I lifted my heavy arm to grab my dildo and turn it off before sliding it from my folds. I let it fall onto the sheets as I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling.

My body was satisfied. The burning need quelled for the moment. But I felt empty. Something was missing. But it was something I'd never be able to have.

*

*

*

I stood in the small kitchen and glared at the empty fridge. I'd woken up to an empty trailer, an empty fridge and a note from Pa. It read: finished the cereal and the milk. Won't be back till late. Shipment arriving. I slammed the fridge door shut and crumpled up the note and snagged the money Pa had left with the note off the bench. It seemed a trip to the store was in my plans for the day.

I had woken up tired after a restless night sleep. I had showered away the remnants from the previous night, cleaned my dildo and stripped my bed. All I had wanted was to not think about my failure from the night before and enjoy my breakfast along with some cartoon reruns, but I had nothing to eat for breakfast. Now I had to choose between going to the store early or raid Johnny's fridge. Raiding Johnny's fridge would mean a possible run in with Tiffany--nothing like starting off the morning with a cat fight--but going to the store would mean contending with the morning rush.

It took twelve steps to reach Johnny's door from my own. I didn't knock, just let myself in. Johnny wasn't seen, so he had to still be in his bed. I went straight to the fridge and grinned at the site of milk. I pulled it out and dug through his cupboard to find his hidden stash of lucky charms. Johnny thought he could hide it from me, but he wasn't as smart as he liked to think he was. I pulled it out of the generic brand almond flakes box and poured myself a bowl before sitting on his couch and turning on his TV.

I was halfway through an episode of the Simpson's before Johnny's bedroom door opened. My spoon stopped halfway to my mouth when I took in Johnny's naked body--well, mostly naked--his boxers briefs did nothing to hide his cock. In fact, they hugged it so snuggly I knew it would be bigger than my dildo. I shook my head and shoved my spoon in my mouth.

"Mornin' lil' sis." He rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn.

"Hi," I said with a mouthful.

He snorted. "Charmin'." Johnny glanced at the counter and spotted the cereal box. His eyes widened. "How did you know?"

I smirked and swallowed. "I'm smarter than you."

He sighed. "Ain't that the truth." He walked across the space and sat beside me. He slung his arm behind my head and leaned his head towards my spoon, mouth open. I grinned and fed him a mouthful. "Need to find a new spot."

"Good luck with that."

We both tuned in on the show and I went back and forth, sharing the bowl until there was only a mouthful of milk which Johnny proceed to steal the bowl and finish off. He pushed himself to stand and put the bowl in the sink before starting up the coffee pot.

The door to his room opened and my body tensed as Tiffany walked out. She was dressed--if you could call what she wore clothes. She flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder. "Johnny, baby," she cooed, "you tore my panties again." She moved over to him and slid her hands up his bare chest.

I gagged silently and looked away.

"I think that's five pairs you owe me," she giggled.

"I believe you were the one who removed them," said Johnny.

Tiffany giggled again. "Really? I can't remember. It's all a little blurry. Maybe you need to remind me exactly what we did." Her lips smacked on his skin.

"I've got shit to do," he said.

I chanced a glance and Tiffany looked at him dejectedly. "Oh, okay. Maybe tonight?"

Johnny shrugged.

Watching Johnny chase off the clingy girls the next day was always entertaining. Listening to him fuck them was almost worth watching their attempts at trying to keep him hooked in, but no matter what they did, they always left with their pride wounded.

"Well, I guess I better go." Tiffany reached out for a kiss, but Johnny turned his head. She pressed one to his cheek before moving towards the door. She gave him a small wave as she turned the handle. A snort of a laugh popped out of me which made her turn to me and glare. I waved at her as she left and ignored her as she muttered something under her breath.

"You sure know who to pick them," I said.

Johnny sighed. "She's work, that's for sure."

I raised an eyebrow. "Tiffany Chambers? Work? Are you crazy? This is the chick who got spit roasted after the finals game last year. She let like five of the senior guys have a go as a celebration of their victory."

Johnny frowned. "Not the sex part. That girl would drop and suck anyone off. I meant getting her to leave."

"Well, maybe you should stop inviting her back."

"I don't invite her. She just shows up."

"Don't let her in."

"She's like a stray puppy. If I closed the door on her she'd sit outside on my doorstep trying to hide from the rain."

I screwed up my nose. "Do not compare that whore to a stray puppy. I wouldn't kick a stray puppy, her I would. Repeatedly."

Johnny laughed as he poured himself a coffee and sat back beside me. "You really don't like her, do you?"

"No. I don't."

"What's not to like?"

"You are such a guy. She treats the other girls in our class like shit. She also accused me of being jealous of her because she'd tasted not only your dick but our Pa's."

Johnny's eyes widened. "Seriously?"

I nodded. It had been the most horrifying yet half-correct comment she'd ever said to me. I was jealous that she'd fucked my brother. I'd spent too many nights getting myself off while he ploughed her, but the moment she'd mentioned my father I had never felt so disgusted. Really the whole thing should have made me feel gross; at least I knew it was supposed to.

"Also, she calls us trailer trash."

"Huh." He sipped his coffee. "You got any plans for today?"

"I have to go get groceries. Pa ate everything else. You?"

"I have to settle an area dispute with old man George and the Monty twins again." He took another sip. "Then Pa asked me to go see Wilfred about the air conditioner in your trailer since he's off on a supply run."

"What happened to him sending the 'younger lot' to do the grunt work?" I asked. Pa was the leader of the West Side Motorcycle Gang. After Pa had injured his leg when he fell off his bike--the drunk moron--he'd had a bit of a limp.

"There were a few issues. Some of the younger generation get a little ahead of themselves."

"Junior?"

He nodded. "Junior. He punched one of the suppliers when he got--what he considered--a bit lippy with Pa."

I rolled my eyes. Junior was Dave--Pa's right-hand man--youngest son. He was the youngest boy and the only one who hadn't easily fit into the gang. Dave's oldest, Randel had quickly worked his way up to be one of Pa's trusted guys but got himself locked up after a brutal bar fight. His other two boys had grown up and moved away; one was a lawyer and the other a doctor. Then his three daughters were all still young enough they were in school; Lindsey was in her senior year of High School with me.

"That's like the fourth time he's done that."

Johnny sighed. "Pa's ready to be done with him but feels bad for Dave. Besides, Junior means well, just tends to do and not think."

"Most of Dave's boys do and don't think. His girls too."

"Randel just had bad luck."

"He put three guys in the hospital."

"They were asking for it."

"That is such a cliché thing to say."

Johnny shrugged. "Whatever."

We fell into a lapse of silence for the last few minutes of the episode of the Simpson's. As it finished, Johnny stood up and walked over and put his cup in the sink.

"Did you need me to take you to the store?" he asked.

"Na. Pa left the car."

He nodded. "Alright then. I'm gonna get a shower."

My eyes followed Johnny as he walked back into the hall towards his bedroom. I should have looked away, but I couldn't. I watched as he opened the bathroom door, started his shower and then stripped off his briefs in the hallway. I had a clear view of his bare ass cheeks, and they were firm. I clenched my jaw as I noted the nail marks that was dented on them. Clearly his nightly escapades had continued this morning because the marks were fresh. Johnny turned to moved into his shower, his body flashing me a moment's glance of his naked cock. I choked on my breath before finally looking away. I felt flush as the door closed. Tingles of desires between my legs made me clench my legs shut. I needed to work my shit out.

*

*

*

The drive to the grocery store was fifteen minutes. It was on the other side of town. It wasn't the only store, but it was the only place where they didn't look down your nose at you. Everyone was welcome and the prices weren't absurdly high.

It was quiet when I entered, very few customers about which meant there was only one register open by the time I arrived. Mrs Winston was on the till. She had been working at the store since before I could walk; she was the fastest checkout person I'd ever seen and she had the whole store memorised even if the computer remember it all for her these days. Anyone who wanted to contend a price would be sorry if they questioned her memory.

I waited my turn, the older gentleman before me seemed to have Mrs Winston is a little tizzy as she shooed him away. Her cheeks were flushed as she pulled out a paper bag to start bagging my groceries.

"Morning, Penny dear," she said.

"Morning, Mrs Winston. Who was that fellar you just served?" I asked.

Mrs Winston glanced out to the parking lot and smacked her lips together. "Russell T Johnson. He was friends with my husband before he died."

"Do friends of your husband often leave you blushing?" I teased. Mrs Winston's husband, Franklin Winston, had died seven years ago. According to the newspaper he died of a heart attack. According to Mrs Winston, the hooker pussy he was fucking was too much for his old heart.

Mrs Winston shook her head at me. "Is that how you speak to all of your elders, missy?"

I grinned. "Only those who understand my natural charms."

She chuckled.

"Besides," I continued, "even an older lady like you desires to get some lovin'."

Mrs Winston nodded. "That I do."

It wasn't too long later that my groceries were bagged and paid for, and I was standing by the back of the Pa's car loading them. As I lowered in the second bag a familiar yellow wagon pulled in beside me.

"Hey, Penny gal." Amy Smith, my best friend since middle school, hopped out of the backseat.

"Heyyy."

"Are we still going to the bonfire on Saturday?" she asked.

I nodded. "Wouldn't miss it."

Amy clapped her hands together.

"Amy!" She turned to look at the man who climbed out of the passenger seat, her father.

"Hi, Mr Smith," I said.

He nodded at me. "Come help me inside."

Amy pouted. "Can't RJ? I wanna chat to Penny."

"Now, girl!" Mr Smith walked off towards the door.

Amy huffed and waved as she went after him.

I lifted the next bag out of my trolley as RJ, Penny's older brother got out of the car. He walked over to me and took the bag from my arms. "Allow me."

RJ was the kind of boy, or young man, that a girl my age should be having sex dreams about. He was tall, like Johnny. Fit, like Johnny. He had curly hair, unlike Johnny. And a nice cock, like Johnny. The issue was any guy I thought about I compared to Johnny.

And you might ask how I know that RJ has a nice cock. Well, I've enjoyed it more than once. And most girls would say that best friend's brothers were off limits, well, Amy had insisted that for us that rule didn't apply--mainly because she'd been lusting after Johnny for longer than I had. She wanted her chance with him but it seemed Johnny just wouldn't cross that line with her. RJ on the other hand had no qualms about fucking his little sister's best friend and also wasn't afraid of my big brother--who enjoyed scaring off any guys that looked my way.