Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

Story Info
A sexy redhead joins the mother/daughter incestuous fun.
6.6k words
4.68
13.4k
29

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, all characters are at least 18 years of age. This is a sequel to Home For The Holidays, which was a sequel to the AlumNight series. Like those, this is mainly lesbian incest; mother/daughter, mother/sister, no men involved.

The Spring semester was almost as hard for Samantha as it was for Jennifer. The Sigma Epsilon Chi initiation rituals in the Fall had meant Samantha got to see Jennifer frequently, which helped reduce the pain of missing her. The rituals also meant that Samantha frequently got to see all of her eldest daughter, as she helped her discover her exhibitionist side. Since Jennifer's first Alumnight, when they dropped all pretenses that their relationship hadn't grown incestuous, Samantha craved her daughter's pussy like an addict. Unfortunately, the only events scheduled that included alumni in the Spring were the Mardi Gras Masquerade and the Spring Formal. Samantha wouldn't mention either to Jennifer, because she didn't want to pressure her in any way, but she certainly hoped Jennifer would ask her to attend.

Fortunately for Samantha, she didn't have to deal with an empty nest just yet; Jennifer's younger sister, Alice, was an 18-year old senior in high school. Even more fortunately, Jennifer and Alice had invited Samantha to join in their incestuous play. In fact, the three of them had agreed that if they were the only ones at home, non-sexual clothing was forbidden. That usually meant that Samantha came home to find her daughter doing homework at the kitchen table, completely naked. Occasionally, she'd come home to find her daughter waiting for her dressed up and ready to play.

Yesterday, Alice was waiting for her in a very short plaid skirt, a too-small button up shirt and some knee-high socks. Alice had her hair up in a pony-tail and her nipples were straining mightily against her shirt. Samantha noticed that Alice's backpack was on the floor, rather than its normal place on the bench by the door. "Young lady, what is the meaning of this? You know your backpack is not to be left in the middle of the floor!"

"I'm sorry, I'll pick it up, Mommy," Alice said before spreading her feet and bending to pick up the backpack, displaying herself lewdly to her Mother. Samantha slipped a finger into Alice's exposed pussy to find it dripping wet.

In her best disapproving voice, Samantha asked, "You are dripping wet, young lady. Have you been thinking naughty thoughts again?"

"Yes, Mommy. I'm sorry."

"Did you touch yourself like a dirty girl while thinking those naughty thoughts?"

"Yes, Mommy. I couldn't help it. Thinking about you made me so horny that I think I would've died if I hadn't touched myself."

Samantha gasped. "You've been thinking about me?! Exactly what kind of naughty thoughts have you been having about your Mother?"

"I've been thinking about how wonderful it feels when you play with my pussy. And how great it tastes when you cum in my mouth."

"Hmm, I see. And did you make yourself cum thinking about me?"

"No, Mommy. I really wanted to, but it's so much better when you do it. It's been really hard holding out, though. I'm so horny for you, Mommy."

"Well, we'll have to do something about that. I can't leave my baby girl suffering, needing to cum. First, though, we have a problem that we need to solve. I'm still fully dressed, and that's not acceptable. If you help Mommy get undressed, we'll see about getting you some relief."

Lacking her sister's patience and flair for the dramatic, Alice unbuttoned her Mother's blouse as fast as she could and unhooked her bra without taking even a moment to appreciate its intricate lace. Samantha's breasts weren't exposed long before Alice covered them with her hands and mouth. Samantha closed her eyes and allowed herself to get lost in the moment, moaning softly as her daughter's kneading, sucking and licking made her nipples as hard as diamond. As the fire spread downward from her nipples, Samantha stroked Alice's hair and said, "I think it's time you took Mommy's skirt off, don't you, baby?"

Alice sunk down to her knees and reached behind Samantha to unzip her skirt. Alice let the skirt fall to the ground unceremoniously, her hands far too busy fondling her Mother's amazing ass to be bothered with a careful disrobing. The position left her face mere inches from Samantha's crotch. Though her Mother may feign disapproval, the smell of her arousal and the very obvious wet spot on her panties betrayed how much she was enjoying the experience. Alice slid Samantha's panties down, then brought them up to her nose and inhaled deeply, before licking the wet spot. "Mommy, you are very wet. You're not thinking naughty thoughts too, are you?"

"Having my sexy daughter that close to my pussy has Mommy thinking about shoving your pretty little face between my legs and putting that mouth to use."

"Do it, Mommy! Use me, but promise me you'll let me make you cum!"

"I promise, baby," Samantha said as she roughly pulled her daughter's face into her pussy, "now eat that fucking pussy and make your Mommy cum!"

Alice ate her Mother's pussy with fervor, gently tugging on her lips, exploring her depths and sucking her throbbing clit. It had only been a couple of weeks since Alice's introduction to the joys of sapphic love, but she was a prodigy. It didn't hurt that she had excellent teachers who were happy to let her practice as much as she wanted.

"Oh fuck, baby girl, your tongue feels so fucking good! You're making Mommy cum!" Samantha's body was wracked with convulsions as her orgasm ripped through her body. Alice was treated to a flood of her Mother's cum, coating her face and filling her mouth. When Samantha caught her breath, she asked, "Was that what you wanted, baby girl? Did you enjoy eating Mommy's pussy?"

"Oh, yes! Thank you, Mommy! Your pussy tastes so good!"

"Come up here and let me taste myself on your lips."

Samantha licked her cum off of Alice's face before kissing her deeply. After a few moments, Samantha broke the kiss to ask, "Is my baby girl still horny? Do you still want your Mommy to play with your pussy? To lick you until you cum on her face?" Breathless with excitement, Alice could only nod. Samantha patted the edge of the table, "Hop up here, baby, and let Mommy eat you out. Lets see if Mommy can make you cum and finally give you some relief."

Alice wasted no time climbing up on the table and spreading her legs. Samantha slid a chair between her legs and slipped a finger deep into her pussy. Samantha was amazed and more than a little flattered at how incredibly wet her daughter was for her. Alice was so aroused that she came as soon as Samantha's tongue touched her clit. "Cumming from one lick? Baby, you stroke your Mommy's ego almost as well as you stroke her pussy! I hope you're this horny tomorrow evening, when it's time to call your sister."

"I definitely will be, Mommy. Just thinking about you gets me horny and seeing your amazing body gets me dripping wet. Add Jenn to the mix and I'm gushing!"

"That's good to hear, baby. I'm sure your sister is looking forward to watching you cum. Speaking of which, I think Mommy needs to make you cum again. I can't leave my baby so horny and needing relief."

Samantha and Alice skipped dinner that evening, preferring to eat each other all night.

As January drew to a close with no word from Jennifer about the Mardi Gras Masquerade, Samantha's mood grew darker. There were countless reasons why Jennifer wouldn't have said anything, but the one that Samantha kept coming to was that her daughter just didn't particularly want her there. It made perfect sense; Jennifer was surrounded by beautiful young women her own age. Why would she settle for her 40-year old Mother, when she had her pick from dozens of gorgeous college-aged girls?

Alice noticed her Samantha's darkening mood. With no idea of the cause, she decided she'd at least take her Mother's mind off of it. Alice's ability to distract can't possibly be overstated. Self-doubt sinks its roots deep, though, and it grew fast when Samantha was alone, devouring her happiness and confidence. Then, the email from Jennifer arrived. It read, "Hey Mom, the Mardi Gras Masquerade is coming up and I'd like to help with the entertainment, and I really want you to be my partner. I've been trying to come up with a theme for us, but I haven't been able to think of anything." Samantha's heart erupted with elation! She wasn't just a holiday fling. Jennifer wanted her there. Jennifer wanted her! The email was somewhat coded. There were very few prohibitions about public sex at the masquerade, mainly centered around safety and health issues. The prohibitions were delivered to the sisters in quips like the ban on having sex on tables, "No eating people where people are eating" and the ban on blocking hallways and doors, "If you can't store a box there, don't play with box there." The prohibitions meant that, while there would be some impromptu public sex, most of it would be in relatively private places, like out-of-the-way corners, but there was one exception. In the middle of the main room, there was the stage, and public sex on the stage was very public indeed. When Jennifer's email said, "help with the entertainment", what she meant was that she wanted to have sex on stage. Specifically, she wanted to have sex with Samantha and she wanted all of her sorority sisters to watch them.

Samantha called Jennifer a couple of hours later to discuss plans. She was delighted that Jennifer agreed to some light ass play and domination. Samantha put into motion plans to get all of the items that she'd need. Alice was disappointed that her Mother would be gone for a couple of days, but cheered up dramatically when Samantha promised to do a video call to give Alice a sneak peek of what she'd be doing with Jennifer.

Samantha checked into her hotel room, then picked Jennifer up at the sorority house. Jennifer started kissing and groping her Mother as soon as the hotel door closed behind them. Samantha gently pushed her away, saying, "Patience, baby girl. You know your sister would be very disappointed if she missed seeing us play."

Samantha set up her phone as quickly as she could and started the video call with Alice. Alice answered the call on the first ring, revealing to Samantha and Jennifer that she was reclining on Samantha's bed naked with her legs spread and her pussy already dripping wet. Jennifer greeted her, saying, "Hey sis. Did thinking of Mommy & me playing together get you horny? I sure hope so I hope you enjoy watching us play together as much as I've enjoyed watching you fuck Mommy. Now, come here, Mommy. Let's get those clothes off of you so I can see that sexy body of yours."

Alice watched the screen with rapt attention as her Mother and sister stripped each other and started fingering herself furiously when they started kissing.

Jennifer dropped to her knees in front of Samantha and gently stroked her ass and thighs. "I've missed getting to eat this pussy so bad, Mommy. I know I shouldn't be, but I've been really jealous of Alice, knowing she gets to fuck you every night."'

"Well, tonight and tomorrow you have me all to yourself. Now, show Mommy how happy you are to see her and eat my pussy."

Jennifer obliged, eating her Mother's pussy with the excitement of a starving person being offered a gourmet meal. Jennifer slipped two fingers into her Mother's hot, wet pussy, exploring the depths of her most intimate place. Using her hand and mouth, Jennifer worked powerful magic, igniting an inferno in Samantha's core, summoning lightning to flow through her veins, and finally, a raging torrent erupting from Samantha's sex. Jennifer was clearly pleased with her efforts, a broad smile spreading across her glistening face.

Stroking Jennifer's hair, Samantha said, "Oh fuck, baby, that was fantastic. I promised your sister that I'd give her a preview of what I have in store for you tomorrow, so get up on the bed on all fours." As Jennifer climbed onto the bed, Samantha pulled a strap-on out of the night-stand and put it on herself. She walked over to Jennifer and stroked her face, saying, "Suck this cock, baby. Get it nice and wet, so I can fuck your tight little pussy."

Jennifer licked all around the head of the dildo before taking it in her mouth. Bobbing up and down on the large phallus, she sucked lightly on each backstroke. After a few trips up and down, she took the fake dick out of her mouth to run her tongue the length of its shaft, then around the head again. If Jennifer had a boyfriend, he'd need an iron will to withstand Jennifer's mouth for any length of time at all.

Samantha pulled the dildo from Jennifer's mouth once it was coated with her saliva. "You did so good, baby girl. Are you ready for Mommy to fuck you now? Do you want Mommy to shove this cock in your tight little pussy?"

"Yes, Mommy! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Samantha teased Jennifer, running the head of the dildo up and down between her lips before slipping it slightly into her. It took Samantha three thrusts to get the dildo entirely in Jennifer, her pussy gripping the silicone intruder like a vise. In the throes of lust, Samantha and Jennifer had nearly forgotten about Alice watching them until they heard from the phone, "Holy fuck, that's hot!"

Smiling at the camera, Samantha said, "If you think that's hot, just wait!" Turning back to Jennifer, she asked, "Are you ready, baby?" When Jennifer nodded, Samantha withdrew the dildo. Samantha leaned forward to lick Jennifer, getting a mouthful of her freely-flowing juices, which she then let run out of her mouth and onto Jennifer's ass. Samantha took a moment to finger Jennifer until her finger was thoroughly coated, then she resumed fucking her daughter with the strap-on. Slowly, gently, Samantha worked her finger into Jennifer's asshole, earning moans of pleasure. "Do you like that, baby? Do you like it when Mommy fingers your ass?"

"Yes, Mommy. I love it when you fuck my pussy and ass at the same time!"

Incoherent moans came from the phone, while the screen displayed Alice thrashing wildly, her finger pumping her pussy with wild abandon.

Samantha stroked Jennifer's back with her free hand. "I think your sister's enjoying your double-penetration almost as much as you are."

"I don't think that's possible, Mommy. This feels so fucking good. You're going to make me cum so hard!"

"If you don't think you can avoid screaming, stuff these in your mouth to muffle it, baby," Samantha said, handing Jennifer her thong. Jennifer shoved the panties in her mouth, loving the taste and appreciating not having to worry about alerting the people in neighboring rooms.

Jennifer collapsed onto the bed, completely spent. Samantha laid down beside her and began lovingly stroking her body. Samantha picked up the phone and told Alice, "It's time for you to go to bed, baby. Don't forget that you've got school tomorrow. Oh, and don't forget to set your alarm clock, since Mommy won't be there to give you your morning wake-up licking. I love you, baby, goodnight."

The next morning, Jennifer was awakened from a wonderful dream by the even more wonderful reality of having her Mother's face buried in her pussy. "Mmm, good morning, baby. Isn't this better than an alarm clock?"

"Absolutely! If you'd woken me up like this in high school, I never would've complained about getting up early. I might never have gotten out of bed, though."

"OK, baby, time to get up and get ready. Remember, you're my pet for the rest of the day and that means no cumming without permission!"

When they arrived at the party, Samantha and Jennifer found that most of the women there were wearing brightly colored lingerie with masks fashioned to suggest butterflies or exotic birds. One notable exception was Siobhan. The stunning redhead came dressed as her interpretation of The Morrigan. She had a crow mask and a long red cape, held together with a clasp in the shape of a bird's skull with emerald eyes to match Siobhan's own. She also had what looked like a thong made of raven's feathers. All heads turned as she entered the room looking every bit like a Celtic goddess.

Jennifer and Samantha also deviated from the common outfits. Both wore a bustier and a sheer wrap around their waist; Jennifer's a golden red and Samantha's a light tan. Jennifer had a fox mask and Samantha a hound mask. A tail protruded from the bottom of both of their wraps. Jennifer found that every step she took caused her tail to swing and its momentum tugged slightly at the plug in her ass. The constant stimulation kept Jennifer highly aroused and aching for relief.

Samantha motioned for Jennifer to take a seat at the table nearest the stage so they could enjoy watching Julie and Vicky pleasure one another. "Play with Mommy's pussy while we watch your sexy friends, baby girl."

Jennifer slipped a finger into her Mother's hot, wet pussy and kept the motion in her wrist, so that she'd stroke Samantha's clit as her finger slid in and out. Siobhan soon joined them at their table, sitting beside Jennifer. She was too captivated by the gorgeous blonds wrapped up in a 69 onstage to notice what was going on right beside her. Eventually, Julie and Vicky's burning desire was satisfied, if only temporarily. As they untangled from one another, Siobhan stared lustily at them, saying, "Damn the twins are sexy. The only way that could've been hotter is if their mom had joined them. I've always wanted to watch a mother & daughter fuck each other. To be honest, I was hoping you two would jump each other the night of our show; the sexual tension was incredible."

Samantha smirked and replied, "Don't give up hope, things may get hotter still."

As volunteers cleaned the stage, the announcer called out, "Alright everyone, show some love for the beautiful Julie and Vicky! Can anything be hotter than stunning twins engaged in an incestuous 69? If there is, I have a feeling we're about to find out! Next up is the gorgeous Jennifer and her extremely sexy mother, Samantha!"

Siobhan stared, mouth agape, as Jennifer and Samantha took the stage, removing their wraps to display that they were completely bare underneath. The women took their positions, Samantha standing ramrod straight, with Jennifer at her feet. "Are you happy to be here with your Mommy, baby girl?"

"Yes, Mommy! I love being with you."

"I'm not sure these beautiful ladies realize how happy you are. Why don't you show them?"

Without a word, Jennifer turned her back to the audience and removed her mask to bury her face in Samantha's pussy. As she ran her tongue between Samantha's lips with long, slow licks, she shook her ass, causing her tail to wag, which in turn caused the attached plug to fuck her ass. The stimulation was driving her crazy, driving her ever-closer to the orgasm she knew that she'd have to fight off, but she endured, knowing that was a major turn-on for her Mother.

Lovingly stroking Jennifer's hair, Samantha moaned, "Oh, you're such a good girl. I love your tongue on my pussy. Can you lick Mommy's pussy faster, baby?"

Jennifer's languorous licks turned to fast flicks, calling on experience to find just the right pace to drive her Mother mad. It wasn't long until Samantha was purring like a cat from the pleasure. Jennifer knew that once Samantha reached this point, she could very nearly cum on command, which meant that her Mother was intentionally postponing her orgasm and, by extension, Jennifer's. At times like these, Jennifer hated Samantha's amazing self control.

As if reading Jennifer's mind, Samantha's moans grew louder and more frequent. "Oh, baby, I'm so close. Put your fingers in me and suck on Mommy's clit."

Jennifer took Samantha's clit between her lips, sucking and gently tugging. She then slipped two fingers into her Mother's pussy, which was so wet that juices were dripping from Jennifer's hand within seconds. Only moments later, Samantha screamed incoherently and held Jennifer's face in her pussy as her hips bucked uncontrollably. "Oh holy fuck, baby girl! You did such a good job. You made Mommy cum so hard. You've been such a good girl that I think you deserve a reward. Does Mommy's pet want a treat?" Jennifer nodded and wagged her tail enthusiastically. Samantha pointed to a bundle that had been left at the edge of the stage and said, "OK, baby. Go fetch the dick."

12