Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jennifer crawled across the stage, Samantha turned to offer her profile to the audience to make sure their view wouldn't be blocked. Jennifer brought the strap-on back to Samantha, carrying it in her mouth. Samantha took the strap-on from Jennifer and stepped into it. "OK, baby, turn around." Jennifer did as told and presented her pussy, dripping wet, to her Mother. Samantha reached down to finger her daughter, transferring her cream to the dildo. Once it was sufficiently coated, Samantha lifted Jennifer's tail out of the way and slipped the silicone cock into her. As she fucked her daughter, Samantha also stroked her tail, tugging lightly and releasing, so that both of her holes were stimulated. Feeling her orgasm welling up inside her, Jennifer remembered Samantha's admonition that she was not to cum without first getting permission. Desperation rising, Jennifer begged, "Mommy, your pet needs to cum so badly. May I please cum, Mommy, pretty please?"

"Yes, baby, cum for Mommy!"

"Oh, thank you, Mommy! Oh, fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Mommy!"

Samantha slipped the strap-on out of Jennifer, then removed it and held it up. Samantha gave the dildo a slow lick from shaft to tip. "Mmm, your cream tastes so good. Do you want a taste, baby girl?"

"Yes, please!"

Samantha took several long licks on the dildo, gathering Jennifer's delicious juices in her mouth. Having collected a small pool of her daughter's cum in her mouth, Samantha pulled Jennifer close and kissed her deeply.

When Jennifer and Samantha returned to their seats, Siobhan was waiting for them, eyes burning with lust that would rival a force of nature. "Holy shit, you actually managed to make the fox and the hound sexy! Getting to watch you fucking was amazing. I think this may be the luckiest day of my life, but I'm going to press my luck further. I apologize if this is too forward, but I'd love to join you in a threesome."

"Well, Mom, what do you think?"

"This is your choice, baby. I'd be happy to have your sexy friend join us, but you're all I need to be happy."

"Well, she's really cool and a lot of fun, so yeah, I think it'd be fun if she joined us."

"Shall we go back to the room where we can get more comfortable, then?"

"Sounds great, ma'am. To be honest, I've been hoping to get a chance to taste your pussy since I saw you playing with yourself watching Jennifer and me. I just never imagined I'd get a chance to be with you both at the same time."

"Call me Samantha, please. Ma'am is a bit too formal for you to be screaming."

The three returned to Samantha's hotel and were pawing at each other as soon as they got on the elevator. They started tearing off clothes as soon as they got in the room and were naked almost as soon as the door finished clothing. As soon as they hit the bed, they formed a triangle of lust. Siobhan got her wish, savoring Samantha's delicious pussy, Samantha enjoyed the delicacy of her daughter's snatch and Jennifer ate her sexy friend with wild abandon. After a while, they reversed direction. Before long, Samantha's prediction was proven true and Siobhan was screaming her name.

The next morning, Samantha gave Jennifer and Siobhan an oral wake-up call. This time, she didn't tease, giving Jennifer a very nice orgasm. Once she got Jennifer off, she let Jennifer watch while she did the same to Siobhan. Once both girls were awake, they took a shower together and Jennifer and Siobhan returned the attention Samantha had given them. Jennifer happily sucked her Mother's clit, while Siobhan taught her a new trick, licking her taint.

After the shower, Samantha left a very nice tip for housekeeping to make up for the mess that they'd made of the bed. Samantha dropped Jennifer and Siobhan off at their sorority house on her way home. Arriving at an empty house, Samantha stripped naked and started doing laundry and ate a light lunch while waiting for Alice to get home.

When Alice got home, she announced her arrival and Samantha called out that she was in the living room. Alice made haste to the living room, leaving a trail of clothes on the way. Samantha patted the sofa beside her indicating that Alice should have a seat. Samantha told Alice that Jennifer had a new lover and asked if Alice would be OK with her joining in on their video calls with Jennifer.

"Will we get to watch them play, too?"

"Yes, dear. I'm sure they'll play with each other, too."

"Then it sounds good to me!"

"OK, I'll let them know." Samantha laid down on the sofa. "First, though, why don't you sit on Mommy's face?"

The months passed and everyone was happy. At least a couple of times each week, Jennifer and Siobhan would have a video call with Samantha and Alice, and each call involved passionate sex. As the Spring formal approached, Jennifer called Samantha to ask if she would be Siobhan and her date. Samantha replied, "I'd be honored baby. It sounds like you & Siobhan are getting serious."

"We are, Mom. She's really great and I, well, I think I love her."

"That's fantastic, baby. You deserve someone special that you don't have to keep secret. May I ask what your rules are? Like, are you monogamous or is it an open relationship?"

"We're mostly monogamous, but female family members are OK, because it's fairly safe and we both think it's super hot. I think she's planning on seducing her cousin, and I know she wants to fuck Alice."

"Are you OK with that?"

"Yeah, because I know that it'd just be sex. Really hot sex."

"Well, it's obviously up to your sister, but I'd certainly like to watch that. Siobhan's welcome to come home with you any time she wants."

The night of the formal arrived and Samantha picked up Jennifer and Siobhan to take them to her hotel room to get ready. With a massive amount of willpower, they managed to actually get dressed and go to the formal. All heads turned as they walked into the ballroom, looking like sex personified. They spent the evening dancing, kissing, and fondling each other. As the evening went on, they grew more brazen. Hands slipped down plunging necklines and through slits in dresses to caress dripping slits. Eventually they retired to their room, juices running down the inside of their thighs, to escalate their play.

A couple of weeks later, it was finally Spring Break and Siobhan went home with Jennifer. The first thing the girls did when they got through the door was take off their shoes. The second thing they did was take off their clothes. Samantha greeted both with a kiss. Alice kissed her sister and hugged Siobhan, being a little nervous since they had just met.

Through the evening, Alice couldn't keep her eyes off of Siobhan. At dinner, food and conversation flowed freely as everyone grew more comfortable with each other. Alice was more than a little distracted, though. Although the food was delicious, what she really wanted to eat was not on the table. Once dinner was done, Alice volunteered to clean up, ostensibly to give Jennifer, Siobhan and her Mother a chance to chat. Truthfully, Alice needed a bit of time to clear her mind. She was unbelievably horny, but also very jealous. She was jealous of her sister having a girlfriend. Their mother was amazing in bed, but Alice couldn't exactly make out with her Mom at the mall. Plus, Siobhan was so damn sexy. If there was such a thing as the perfect body, Siobhan's was it. Alice had had so many orgasms from her Mother eating her out while they watched Siobhan writhe in ecstasy on the end of Jennifer's tongue. And now Siobhan was here, and Alice couldn't help but to fantasize about being the one making her body contort like that.

She was also jealous of Siobhan. Alice really missed her sister. And her fingers. And her tongue. And the way she tastes. Alice had been looking forward to playing with her sister while she was home, but knew that Jennifer would probably want to spend all of her time with her girlfriend. Lost in her thoughts, Alice didn't hear Siobhan walk up behind her, and nearly jumped out of her skin when Siobhan ran a fingertip down her spine.

"So sorry, darlin'. I didn't mean to startle you. You know, I've really enjoyed getting to watch you and your Mommy play with each other, but you're so much prettier in person. I'm getting the feelin' that I make you nervous, though." Siobhan gently pushed Alice's hair behind her ear, then traced the contours of her face. "Would you be more at ease if we got to know one another a bit better? A bit more... intimately?"

Totally transfixed by the goddess standing before her, completely naked, Alice stammered, "Um, I don't think that's a good idea. Um, I mean, you're my, um, my sister's girlfriend and she might be upset."

Alice had no idea that she and Siobhan were not alone until Jennifer embraced her from behind. "Aw, sis, I love you so much." Jennifer brought one hand up to cup Alice's breast, while the other slid down to slip a finger into her obviously aroused pussy. "Oh, my, Alice! You're so wet! You must be dying to cum, but I wonder what could possibly have gotten my baby sister so horny? Have you been thinking about all the naughty things that you do with Mommy? Thinking about all of the dirty, sexy things we do together? Maybe thinking about Mommy playing with herself, making herself cum while watching us eat each other out? Or...", Jennifer faked a gasp of shock, "have you been fantasizing about my gorgeous girlfriend looking up at you with those emerald eyes, while she eats your pussy? Maybe wondering if her pussy tastes as good as it looks? It does. She tastes amazing." Jennifer kissed her sister's neck, just below her jaw. "It's ok with me if you want to fuck her. Why don't we go into the living room, so we can all be more comfortable while you two get to know one another better?"

In the living room, Samantha had laid out a comfortable blanket on the floor. Siobhan lay down on the blanket with her legs spread, beckoning Alice to join her. Samantha held out her arms to Jennifer, "Come sit in Mommy's lap. I want to feel your body against me while I play with your tight little pussy. I want to feel your warmth and feel your muscles dance when you cum."

Alice placed her feet on either side of Siobhan's head, then bent at the waist and placed her hands on either side of Siobhan's hips. From this, admittedly uncomfortable, position, Alice had all of the control. She gave Siobhan's pussy several long, sensuous licks. "Mmm, you taste so fucking good. I can't believe Jenn's actually willing to share you."

"She loves all of us and wants us to be close and happy. Now, please sit on my face, darling. Your sister's told me how delicious your pussy is and I need to taste it for myself."

Samantha dedicated one hand to rubbing Jennifer's clit and fingering her pussy, leaving the other hand free to explore every inch of her body. Samantha stroked her daughter's thighs, her stomach, fondled her breasts, and kissed the back of her neck. Jennifer's body was on fire at her Mother's touch; her every nerve ending singing songs of pleasure and desire. Jennifer repeatedly moaned, "Oh, Mommy", with the occasional, "fuck, that feels so good."

Alice slowly lowered her pussy to Siobhan's face. Siobhan dove in, eagerly licking Alice's pussy, delighting in her delicious juices. "Mmm, Jennifer wasn't exaggerating. You taste better than I could have imagined. And fuck, you're working magic with your mouth!"

"Oh fuck, Mommy. It feels so good when you play with my pussy. I love the feeling of you being inside me. You're going to make me cum"

Samantha held Jennifer tighter and fingered her faster. "Yes, baby. Mommy wants to feel you cumming. Just let go, baby girl, and cum all over Mommy's hand."

Samantha felt the jack-hammering of Jennifer's heart and her ragged breathing. Jennifer's abdomen rippled beneath Samantha's hand as her pussy gripped her finger in waves. When the contractions stopped Samantha brought her finger up to share its trove of cum with her daughter.

Jennifer was right; Alice was unbelievably horny. In her heightened state of arousal, she could have cum from the slightest stimulation, but Alice had resolved that she would not cum before Siobhan. Alice gave everything that she had to get Siobhan off, stroking her g-spot while alternating between licking circles around her clit, sucking gently on it and flicking it with her tongue. Siobhan's deep, throaty moans revealed that Alice's efforts were definitely having the desired effect. Unfortunately for Alice's resolution, she started the encounter incredibly aroused and Siobhan was almost supernaturally skilled at pleasing women. Alice came so hard she nearly blacked out and had to take a couple of minutes before she was able to get back to playing with Siobhan. Finally, Alice got the treat she was craving as, with a moan and a shudder, Siobhan gave Alice a mouthful of her delectable cream.

Samantha whispered into Jennifer's ear, "Your sister has really missed you. Why don't you go show her how happy you are to see her."

Jennifer kissed Siobhan deeply. "Fuck, my sister tastes delicious on your lips. Mind if I butt in and take a turn with her?"

"Not at all, love. I'll keep your Mom company."

Jennifer laid down between Alice's thighs. "I've missed you so much, baby sis. And I've really missed this pretty little pussy." Jennifer sunk her tongue deep into her sister's dripping wet folds. "Mmm, you taste so good sis."

"Turn around and sit on my face, Jenn. I haven't been able to think of anything but eating you out."

Siobhan crawled over to sit at Samantha's feet. "May I eat your pussy, ma'am?"

Samantha spread her legs then slipped a hand down to spread her lips. "I think we're a bit beyond such formalities, dear. My cunt is aching for your beautiful mouth."

Siobhan didn't waste a second before licking Samantha's beautiful pink lips, trying to capture all of her pearlescent cream.

The women played for hours until Samantha had to go to bed, needing some sleep before work the next day.

The next morning, Samantha got ready for work as usual. If this had been a school day, she would have woken Alice up with a nice pussy-licking, but today she let the girls sleep in. It's hard to tell how late they were up the night before.

Samantha had to work all week. While she was gone, the girls found ways to keep themselves busy. They cleaned and took out the trash. They went to the mall to model lingerie for each other. They played a fun movie game; any time there was an explosion on-screen, you finger the girl beside you. The movies of choice were Michael Bay action flicks. They ate ice cream, and they ate each other.

Every day, the girls had a kinky surprise waiting for Samantha. One day, Samantha was greeted at the door by Alice and Siobhan, who undressed her before leading her to the dining room. There, laid out on the table was Jennifer, covered in finger foods and ready to repeat her very first sexual encounter with her Mother. With incest no longer being an unthinkable taboo, Samantha and Jennifer were free to fully enjoy this experience this time. As before, Samantha fucked Jennifer with a cucumber. This time, though, Alice was also sucking cream from her older sister's clit, while Siobhan was smearing her cream on Jennifer's face.

When Siobhan came with a shuddering climax, Alice playfully slapped her ass. "Alright, get up! It's my turn to sit on my sister's face!"

Siobhan carefully dismounted from her lover's mouth, then licked and sucked the whipped cream from her nipples. As Siobhan ate the slices of strawberry forming a trail to Jennifer's peach, Jennifer beckoned to Alice. "Come sit on my face, baby sister. Feed me your delicious pussy." Alice happily rode her sister's face like a cowgirl, fondling Jennifer's breasts while grinding to a powerful orgasm.

When Alice was confident that her legs would support her, she climbed off and leaned over to taste herself on Jennifer's lips.

Jennifer looked down to where her Mother was still fucking her with a now very wet cucumber. "Come up here, Mommy. I've been looking forward to this moment all day, fantasizing about making you cum all over my face and fill my mouth with your delicious juice. Please, Mommy, your baby girl needs your pussy so bad."

Samantha pulled the cucumber from Jennifer's dripping pussy and took a bite. "Mmm, you really put the cum in cucumber, baby." Samantha took her place on her daughter's face. Jennifer slowly ran her tongue between her Mother's lips, then took a second to suck and lick circles around her clit. She enjoyed eating her Mother's soaked pussy almost as much as she enjoyed her own pussy being double-teamed by her lover and sister.

Unfortunately, like all good things, Spring Break came to an end. Fortunately, Alice would only have to wait a few weeks to get to be with her sister again.

With Alice's graduation approaching, Samantha had no idea what to get her daughter as a graduation gift, so she broke down and asked.

"When Jenn & Siobhan first got home at Spring Break, I really wanted to last longer and make Siobhan cum before me, but I just couldn't. You seem to be able to hold out as long as you want, without any trouble. Can you teach me to do that?"

"Well, there are certainly limits to how long I can hold out, but sure, Mommy can teach you, it just takes practice. How about we make a game of it?"

To be continued...

12