Home for the Holidays Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice's graduation gift is... mom!
5.5k words
4.77
9.1k
17

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to another chapter of Home for the Holidays! This series is a continuation of the Alumnight series. You don't need to have read any of the prior stories to follow this one, but it may enrich the experience. Like the previous stories, this features exclusively lesbian sex and lesbian incest (mother/daughter and sister/sister). Main characters are Samantha, her daughters Jennifer and Alice, and Jennifer's girlfriend Siobhan. This is purely a work of fiction and everyone involved is at least 18.


The day of Alice's graduation was beautiful; warm, but not oppressively so, with just enough clouds in the sky to keep the Sun from being too bright. Samantha prepared a delicious breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast, which the girls ate eagerly. Once they were done, Samantha told the girls to go take their shower, reminding them that they were on a schedule. Jennifer and Alice ran upstairs to the shower, both very wet before the water ever started flowing.

Samantha gave her daughters some time to play before sticking her head into the bathroom. The clouded shower door only revealed a silhouette, but that was more than enough to know what they were up to. "When you're satisfied that your sister's pussy is nice and clean, I've left outfits for you to wear on your beds. Come downstairs once you're dressed."

Alice and Jennifer both giggled and said, "Yes, Mommy!" The girls finished their shower and returned to their bedrooms. Jennifer found waiting for her a very cute yellow sundress. Putting it on, she found that it was a very light cotton and came down to about mid-thigh. The dress was long enough to appear entirely appropriate for a graduation, but the lack of panties meant she'd have to be careful when sitting. Jennifer knew her Mother well enough that it never entered her mind that that might have been an accident. Alice found on her bed a very sexy lacy, high-cut black thong.

Alice and Jennifer went downstairs and were greeted by Samantha in a nice skirt and blouse, looking every bit the doting mother and responsible business-woman that she was. The outfit highlighted Samantha's curves, guaranteeing most of the men and many of the women at the ceremony would be risking lust-filled glances at her. It was also conservative enough that it wouldn't have been out of place at graduation from a religious academy.

"Mmm, you both look so sexy. Alice, come here, I have a graduation present for you."

Alice walked over to the chair where Samantha was sitting. As Alice opened the present, Samantha lightly kissed her through her thong. Alice opened the package and pulled out an odd, vaguely C-shaped device.

"What's this, Mom?"

"Well, you said that as a graduation gift, you wanted me to teach you to control yourself better. This is part of your present. We'll start your training today by having you wear this vibrator. Mommy's wearing one just like it and I'll be controlling them both. I certainly hope you can control yourself; it'd be embarrassing to have a massive orgasm in front of all of your teachers and classmates. Now, let Mommy help you put it on."

Samantha pulled Alice's thong to the side, then slipped the vibrator into her daughter, shocked by how wet she was, then carefully positioned it so that it would stimulate Alice's clit, too. Samantha then stood up and slipped her skirt up, pulling Alice's hand over and holding it against her panties-clad pussy. Samantha pulled up the app controlling their vibrators and went through a few of the intensities. "See, baby, whatever you feel, Mommy feels."

Samantha almost felt bad for Alice. As wet as she already was, this was going to be a very hard day for her. Samantha had no intention of making her daughter cum in front of everyone, but Alice had no way of knowing that, and Samantha absolutely intended to tease the fuck out of Alice.

At the graduation ceremony, Samantha and Jennifer managed to get front-row seats, near the center of the stage, directly in front of Alice. While waiting for the ceremony to start, Samantha kept their vibrators on a low setting, just enough to keep Alice distracted.

As the principal, Ms. Hill, took the podium to welcome everyone, Samantha turned their vibrators up a bit higher. Samantha turned the vibrators up higher still when students started crossing the stage to get their diplomas. From her vantage point, Samantha could see that beads of sweat were forming on Alice's brow and her breath was getting much faster, though still regular. Jennifer took the opportunity to slide forward in her chair a little, pulling her dress up, but keeping her knees together to avoid giving anyone a show.

When Alice's name was called, she rose and started walking carefully to the podium. Samantha turned the vibrators to their highest setting, Alice nearly missed a step, but managed to regain her stride. As Alice received her diploma, she and Mrs. Hill turned to face the crowd. When Alice looked over at her sister, Jennifer spread her legs and flashed her. The look on Alice's face was more than worth the risk that Ms. Hill would think the display was for her.

After the graduation was over, Jennifer got into the back of the car, as if to let Alice ride up front. Having none of that, Alice got in the back and gave her sister a quick kiss, prompting Samantha to tell them to keep their hands to themselves until they were out of the parking lot. Jennifer flipped up her dress and slipped a finger into herself, "Sorry sis, but you heard Mom. I have to keep my hands to myself."

A few minutes later, Samantha moved the rear-view mirror to focus on the back seat and said, "OK, girls, we're in the clear. Don't get too frisky, though; keep your seat-belts on!" Alice immediately pulled Jennifer's hand up to suck on her fingers, slipping one of her own hands down to replace it. Jennifer used her free hand to unzip Alice's graduation gown down to her navel.

As Alice played with her sister's pussy, Jennifer kissed and licked and sucked Alice's nipple, while lightly pinching and pulling the other. Alice noticed Samantha stealing glances at them in the rear-view mirror. "Are you enjoying the show, Mommy?"

"Yes, baby. Watching you two play with each other is making me so fucking horny."

The trip home only took about 15 minutes, but each second felt like an eternity of exquisite torture. Alice was tormented by being denied orgasm as part of her training. Alice in turn tormented Jennifer by carefully avoiding her clit. Samantha was tormented by having to keep her eyes on the road, instead of getting to watch her beautiful daughters at play.

When they finally got home, Samantha took Alice by the hand and led her to the table. Pulling out a seat and sitting down, Samantha unzipped Alice's graduation gown, fully revealing her body. Jennifer removed Alice's gown and carefully hung it up to avoid ruining it. Samantha pulled Alice's panties down over her hips and down her thighs. With a shaking hand, Samantha then pulled the vibrator from her daughter's dripping pussy and cleaned it off with her mouth. Putting her hands on Alice's hips, Samantha looked her in the eye and said, "Baby, I know today's been a hard one for you, but you've done very well and I am so proud of you. I have a surprise for you, but first hop up here on the table and spread your legs."

Alice did as her Mother said, leaving her pussy only inches from Samantha's face and eagerly anticipating her tongue. "Mmm, so pretty. Jennifer, would you do the honors?"

Jennifer leaned forward and licked the juices from her sister's outer lips before snaking her tongue into the center of Alice's wet pussy. Jennifer wanted to take her time, but as soon as her tongue touched Alice's clit, she was rewarded with a scream and a face-full of her sister's cream. Jennifer looked at Samantha pleadingly. "Can I make her cum again, Mommy?"

Samantha looked at her watch and said, "Yes, baby, we have enough time." In truth, Samantha would have gladly accepted being late for their dinner reservation for the chance to watch her daughters. Watching a beautiful young woman licking another beautiful young woman's pussy was incredibly sexy. The taboo of those two beautiful young women being your daughters greatly amplified the sexiness.

By the time Samantha said that Alice needed to get dressed, Jennifer's face was literally dripping with cum. While Alice cleaned up a bit and got dressed, Samantha pulled Jennifer to her. Lovingly brushing a strand of hair behind Jennifer's ear, she said, "You look so beautiful, wearing your sister's cum. It's probably not suitable dinner attire, though." Samantha then proceeded to lick Jennifer's face clean.

"Mmm, Mommy, I'm so horny. Will you please eat my pussy and make me cum?"

Knowing she had little time, Samantha fastened her mouth on Jennifer's clit and started fingering her furiously. Jennifer was so aroused from fooling around with her sister on the ride home that a stiff breeze would have set her off; Samantha's fingers and tongue had her cumming almost instantly. By the time Alice came downstairs, dressed for dinner in a dress matching Jennifer's, Samantha had finished licking Jennifer's copious juices from her hand.

Sitting in the parking lot at the restaurant, Samantha turned to Alice and said, "I believe I mentioned that I had another surprise for you. If you look at your cell phone, you'll find a new app. For the rest of the evening, you have the remote control." Alice smiled mischievously. This was going to be fun!

The hostess escorted them to a secluded booth. "As requested, Madam, our most private booth. I do hope you enjoy your meal." As the hostess walked away, Alice turned up the intensity of Samantha's vibrator. Samantha was going to have a really tough time ordering.

A couple of minutes later, a goddess approached the table. All eyes were on her; flawless skin, beautiful auburn hair in a pony-tail, and a button-up shirt and pencil skirt highlighting an amazing body. Smiling radiantly, she introduced herself, "Good evening, ladies. My name is Jane and I'll be your server tonight. Can I start you off with some drinks, possibly an appetizer?" Jennifer and Alice both requested water, while Samantha tried to order a sauvignon blanc. Eventually she got the words out. They're really hard to say while trying to fight back an orgasm.

Turning to leave, Jane said, "I'll come back with your drinks in just a moment." It may have been Samantha's imagination, but it seemed like the second word was particularly emphasized.

By the time Jane came back with their drinks and to take their order, Samantha found that smoked salmon had become unbelievably hard to say. Why did words have to have multiple syllables? It came out something like, "Smoh, oh, oh, oked sam..." The waitress helpfully asked if she'd like the smoked salmon, and Samantha managed to nod her head. Before she walked away, she said, "your dinner will be coming up soon."

Fortunately for Samantha, when the food came she only had to smile and nod. Unfortunately for Samantha, Alice decided that it was time to see her Mother cum in public, so she turned up the intensity. Even the strongest will eventually breaks and a mind-blowing orgasm tore through Samantha right as the pretty waitress came to ask how their food was. Leaning forward, head down, eyes screwed shut and with a death-grip on the table, Samantha responded, "So good. Oh god, so fucking good."

Jane said, "Thank you! We pride ourselves on the quality of our food." She then leaned forward and whispered breathily in Samantha's ear, "And our discretion."

The rest of the dinner was largely uneventful, until Alice asked if Siobhan would be joining them for the summer. A look of pain washed over Jennifer's face before she could hide it. "No, her grandma fell and broke her hip, so Siobhan's spending the summer in Ireland helping take care of her."

"Oh, sis, I'm so sorry! Are you two... you know... OK?"

"Yeah, we're fine, I'm just going to miss her this summer."

Alice hugged Jennifer and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Hang in there, sis. Summer'll be over before you know it."

A short while later, their waitress returned to ask if they'd like dessert. Alice responded, "If you were on the menu, that'd be a definite yes."

"If I can get someone to cover my other tables for a bit, we may have able to accommodate an off-menu request."

A few minutes later, the waitress returned. "Are you still interested in dessert?"

"Absolutely!"

Jane discretely unzipped her skirt as she sat down at the table. Alice crawled under the table. When Jane felt Alice's hands slip her skirt down, she spread her lips open and said, "Bon appetit!" Alice licked deep between Jane's spread lips and was soon rewarded with a mouth full of delicious cream. Alice slid Jane's skirt back up her legs, then climbed back up to take her seat at the table. With a broad smile and glistening face, Alice kissed Jennifer. Jane observed that it was definitely not a sisterly kiss and started to wonder if these sexy women would be interested in joining her and her Mother for some family play time.

When the bill came, Jane had left her number on the back with a message, "call me if you want to meet up for dessert."

When they got home, Samantha laid out the rules for the rest of Alice's training. "Like I said, sweetheart, the rest of your training will be a game. We'll start by defining two time limits, one for you and a longer one for me. Every night, I'll try to make you cum within your time limit, then you get to try to make me cum before my time limit. If you make it past your time limit and I don't, then you win. If you cum before your time limit is up and I don't, then you lose. Otherwise it's a tie."

"That sounds fun! What happens if I lose?"

"Well, if you lose, you'll be forbidden to orgasm until the next time we play the game."

"And if I win?"

"If you win, the next day that I don't have to work, I will be your very own private living sex toy for the entire day."

That was a very frustrating summer for Alice. In the beginning, she regularly reached a tie in the game, but soon they reached the point where she started losing. Alice was constantly horny, constantly seeing Jennifer's sexy body, watching her sister play with herself, seeing her sister in orgasmic bliss as their Mother ate her pussy, while not being allowed to have her own orgasm.

Then, one evening, Alice won.

The evening that Alice won was late in the summer and Siobhan was finally back from Ireland. Jennifer and Siobhan rarely left Jennifer's bedroom; long heartfelt conversations on video chat and saucy photos were great, but nothing compared to holding your lover in your arms, feeling her soft lips pressed against yours. Alice missed getting to fuck her sister all day, but having their Mother's complete and undivided attention was nice, too.

The Saturday after Alice's win was the first day that Samantha didn't have to work. That morning, Alice woke to the glorious sensation of Samantha's tongue gliding across her pussy and circling her clit. When Alice started moaning, Samantha increased the stimulation, by sucking her clit and slipping a finger into her daughter's soaking-wet pussy. Alice concluded that the coffee company was wrong. Waking up to coffee in your cup had nothing on waking up to a tongue and fingers on your pussy.

After bringing Alice to a glorious orgasm, Samantha dropped to her knees beside the bed. "How may your slave be of service, mistress?"

"Make breakfast; pancakes and bacon. Make a serving for yourself as well, but don't eat it until I say you can. I'll be down momentarily."

When Alice got downstairs, she found a plate of delicious pancakes and bacon, a cup of coffee and some warmed maple syrup on the table, and her Mother on her knees waiting for her. Sitting down, Alice looked down at Samantha and pointed to a seat, saying, "Sit there. I want to watch you play with yourself while I eat breakfast."

Alice took her time eating breakfast, wantonly watching as her Mother played with herself. Samantha moaned lewdly as her fingers pinched and pulled at her nipples and explored her warm, wet depths. "Mistress, may your slave please cum?"

"Not yet, Mommy-slave."

Alice gathered her Mother's breakfast on a plate and brought it to her, then ordered her to stand. Holding the plate between Samantha's thighs, Alice ordered, "Cum now, Mommy-slave." Samantha succumbed to her orgasm, juices flowing freely from her pussy, coating the pancakes. Once she was done, Alice looked at the plate, "I think you need more syrup," then moved the plate between her own legs. "Make your daughter cum, Mommy-slave."

Alice was already turned on from watching Samantha play with herself, so it didn't take long for Samantha to have her pussy dripping. With a loud moan, Alice came, adding her juices to the meal. Placing the plate on the table, she said, "Now you may eat."

Samantha dove into the food as if she hadn't eaten in weeks. "How do you like it? Enjoying the taste, Mommy?"

"Yes, thank you mistress! Your cum is the perfect condiment for any meal."

After Samantha finished her breakfast, Alice said, "I'm going to take a shower. Come wash me." Samantha followed Alice into the shower and took the opportunity to caress every inch of her daughter's glorious body. Once finished, she wrapped Alice in a big, fluffy towel and gently patted her dry, although the process served to make her even wetter. Looking down at her Mother, Alice nervously started, "I've heard of this thing, um, called a, um, a rimjob...". Alice had difficulty continuing, fearing Samantha would not only refuse, but be disgusted by the suggestion.

With a slight smirk, Samantha asked, "Are you saying you want your Mommy to lick your asshole?"

Her confidence buoyed by Samantha's lack of revulsion, Alice turned, bent slightly and spread her cheeks, saying confidently, "Yes, Mommy-slave, lick your baby girl's asshole!"

"Mistress commands and her slave obeys."

Alice gasped as her Mother's tongue slid across her puckered little hole. The feeling was sublime, but Alice was unsure which was better, the sensation of having her ass eaten or the power she currently wielded.

"Oh fuck that feels good. Play with my pussy, Mommy. I want to feel your fingers on me, in me."

Samantha reached around to stroke Alice's clit, while slipping a finger from her other hand into her velvety folds.

"Oh fuck, yeah, like that. Just like that. That feels so fucking good, Mommy."

"Would mistress like to try an additional finger?"

"Yes... Oh god, that's amazing! Harder! Fuck me harder! Oh, fuck, you're going to make me cum so hard!"

Alice spent the next few hours experimenting. She enjoyed some of the things, like having Samantha finger her ass while eating her pussy, very much. She didn't enjoy having her toes sucked and licked at all, though; she should have guessed considering how ticklish her feet are.

Alice decided that she wanted pizza for dinner. The owner, Michelle's mom, was working the phones. They chatted amicably about Alice and Michelle's plans. Alice was going to start college in the fall, while Michelle was learning the family business. Michelle's parents felt that the owner of a store should have experience at all of their employee's jobs, so for now she was doing deliveries. Realizing serendipity when it presented itself, Alice asked if she could get Michelle to do the delivery, as she had something really cool that Michelle would want to see.

Alice hoped that Michelle would be able to do the delivery. One of Alice's oldest and dearest friends, Michelle was absolutely gorgeous, with long, wavy hair, an angelic face and beautiful brown eyes. Michelle was also the first girl that Alice had ever kissed and had mentioned that she thought Samantha was hot.

12