Home for the Holidays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In preparation for her friend's arrival, Alice put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. She also had Samantha dress appropriately for what she had planned. When Michelle rang the doorbell, Samantha answered wearing a very nice robe that came down to mid-thigh.

"Hi, ma'am. Here's your pizza. "

"Thank you, dear, come on in. If you don't mind, you would put the pizza on the table?"

"Is Alice around? She said she had something to show me."

Alice walked up behind Samantha, wrapping her arms around her Mother. "Hey Michelle, I'm sure you're going to love seeing this." Alice untied the belt on Samantha's robe, letting it fall open to reveal that she was wearing a very sexy pair of high-cut panties. And nothing else. Alice stroked Samantha's body as she spread her robe, giving Michelle a completely unobstructed view. "Doesn't she have an amazing body? And just look at these breasts. God, I'd kill to have breasts like that. So full and firm, such pretty nipples. Do you want to touch them?"

Michelle tentatively raised her hands toward Samantha, but paused mere inches from her. "I don't know, is it OK?"

Alice answered for Samantha, "Yeah, it's fine. I bet she'd love to have your hands on her body."

Michelle tentatively took Samantha's breasts in her hands, feeling their warmth, their weight, the softness of her skin. Growing more comfortable, she gave them a gentle squeeze, drawing a moan from Samantha.

"Why don't you play with her nipples? Give them a little pinch, a little tug. She loves that, don't you, Mommy?"

"Yes, it feels so good. Please play with my nipples, Michelle."

Michelle lightly pinched and pulled and stroked Samantha's nipples, reveling in the feeling as they grew longer and harder. Samantha's moans had a profound effect on Michelle, stoking a blazing inferno between her legs.

"Look how hard her nipples are! I think you're really turning her on. I bet she's getting really wet." Alice slipped her hand down the front of Samantha's panties and ran a finger between her lips. When she pulled her hand out, her finger was completely coated. "Oh, yeah, she's very wet." Alice sucked her finger clean, then feigned having a revelation. "Oh, how thoughtless of me!" Alice slipped her hand back down to stroke Samantha's pussy again, then brought her hand out and offered it to Michelle, "I bet you wanted a taste too!"

Michelle stared at the offered finger, dumbstruck. She never could have imagined today would turn out this way, but she wasn't complaining. She opened her mouth and let Alice slip her finger inside, then sucked Samantha's juices from it. Her mouth came alive with her first taste of pussy. It was sweet and slightly metallic and she wanted more!

"You should pull her panties down, so you can see her pussy. It's so pretty, especially when she's horny like this. It turns a beautiful bright pink and glistens with her juices."

Michelle got down on her knees in front of Samantha and, with trembling hands, slid her panties down her legs. Michelle stared longingly at the beautiful blossoming flower in front of her. Looking up at Alice, Michelle said, "It's so pretty! Can I finger her?"

"Of course! I would love to watch you playing with Mommy's tight little pussy."

Samantha would never have expected it, but the girls talking like she was was just something to be used to fulfill their sexual desires was really turning her on. She said she'd be her daughter's toy, and that's exactly what she was in this moment - a toy that existed only to please, with no volition of its own. She very nearly came when Michelle penetrated her, but quickly regained her composure when she remembered that she hadn't requested permission to cum and didn't want to rob Michelle of having time to explore.

Michelle pumped her fingers in Samantha's pussy a few times, then pulled her fingers out to lick them clean, then back to the fingering. After she had done that a couple of times, Alice said, "If you want to go straight to the source, you can. I don't mind if you want to lick Mommy's pussy. You know it's delicious and it's such a treat when she cums and you really get the flood."

That was an offer Michelle could not refuse. She had long wanted to experiment and be with another woman, but hadn't had the courage to try to go further with Alice or the opportunity to try with another woman. Michelle wasted no time burying her face in Samantha's crotch, licking her pussy like she was trying to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Rapidly approaching the limits of what she could take, Samantha asked, "Michelle's tongue feels so good. I'm so close. May I please cum?"

Playing with Samantha's nipples, Alice replied, "Yes, Mommy, cum for us. Give Michelle a mouthful of your sweet juice."

Alice held Samantha through her shuddering climax, then helped Michelle to her feet. "Wow, it looked like you really enjoyed that, Mommy. Now, why don't you be a good girl and show Michelle how much you appreciate what she did for you?"

Samantha dropped to her knees and removed Michelle's jeans and panties, then took a moment to admire the beauty before her. "You have such a pretty pussy Michelle. May I please play with it?"

After Michelle nodded her assent, Samantha reached out to lightly stroke her pussy. With Samantha's middle finger pressing up between her lips, it wasn't long before Michelle was breathing heavily. Samantha took that as her cue to start licking Michelle's clit. Starting with slow circles, Samantha then moved on to gently sucking on her clit, while curling her finger to slip it inside Michelle.

Michelle had enjoyed quite a few orgasms, fantasizing about Samantha's face between her legs, but until this moment, she hadn't thought it possible and, in her wildest fantasies she didn't imagine it could feel this fucking good.

Alice turned Michelle's face to kiss her. "Mmm. My Mom tastes so good on your lips." Alice cupped Michelle's breast, kneading it as they continued making out. Samantha did her best to hold on as Michelle's hips started to buck and her already tight pussy clamped down on Samantha's finger like a pulsating vise. For the first time in her life, Michelle was having an orgasm from someone else's touch, and it was her best friend and her best friend's mom!

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

As Michelle rode the waves of pleasure from her orgasm, Alice continued kissing her, caressing her breasts and rubbing her back. Samantha placed light kisses on and around her pussy, while stroking her thighs and ass.

"Oh my god, that was so amazing! I've never felt anything that wonderful! Thank you both so much. If I don't get back to work soon, I'm going to get a lecture from Mom & Dad, though."

"Of course. I hope you'll keep what happened here between us, and I hope even more that you'll come back and play with us some more."

"Definitely. I'd never betray your trust and I'd love to do that again."

After Michelle left, Siobhan, Jennifer, Alice and Samantha gathered to enjoy their pizza. As they ate, Alice stared wantonly at her sister. "Hey, Siobhan, do you mind if I spend some quality time with my sister?"

"It's fine with me, on two conditions. First, I get to watch and second, I get to have a go with you next."

"I love those conditions. To sweeten the deal, you can have Mom to do with as you please while I'm with Jennifer. Mommy-slave, until further instructed, you are to do as Siobhan desires."

After they finished eating, they all moved into the living room and Siobhan and Samantha sat together on the sofa. Alice lay on the floor in front of them and beckoned to Jennifer. "Come sit on my face, sis."

As Jennifer lowered her dripping pussy to her sister's waiting mouth, Siobhan instructed Samantha to keep one hand on her knee and the other playing with Siobhan's pussy. Jennifer quickly leaned forward and she and Alice were soon in a beautiful 69.

Siobhan decided to tease Samantha a bit. "Fuck, they're hot. I bet it really turns you on, watching your daughters eating each other out. Both of your girls with their tongue buried deep in her sister's tight little pussy. Look how wet they are. Don't you wish you were down there, licking up those delicious juices?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Yes mistress, what?"

"Yes, mistress. I wish I was licking the juices from my sexy daughters' hot little pussies."

"If you're a good girl, they may let you play later. For now, though, finger me faster."

Between watching her daughters in their sexy, incestuous embrace and the heat and wetness enveloping her fingers as she explored Siobhan's depths, Samantha was hornier than she thought possible. She knew that if she could touch herself, just the slightest touch, that she'd be able to get off. But no, that was forbidden. She'd have to wait until her mistress saw fit to give her relief.

As Jennifer's hips started bucking, Siobhan knew that her lover was getting very close to an orgasm. "Lick my pussy, Samantha! Make me cum now!"

Samantha promptly did as commanded, disappointed that she wouldn't get to see her daughters cumming on each other, but happy to get to taste Siobhan's delectable cunt.

From the floor, Jennifer cried out, "Oh god, I'm cumming! Your tongue feels so fucking good, sis!"

Seeing her lover in the throes of passion was enough to drive Siobhan over the edge. Siobhan stroked Samantha's hair lovingly as she basked in the afterglow of a wonderful orgasm.

Alice was proud of herself for being able to hold out longer than her sister. She decided that she'd try to make her sister cum a second time before giving in to her own orgasm. Alice was too involved with pleasing her sister to notice that Siobhan had gone quiet, and her plans fell apart quickly when she felt a tongue exploring the sensitive skin around her ass.

The barrage of tongues brought Alice to a quick and intense orgasm. Every muscle of her body was taut as she filled her sister's mouth with her free-flowing juices. Momentarily spent, Alice collapsed on Jennifer and lay there, breathing heavily.

Siobhan kissed Jennifer deeply as she waited for Alice to regain her composure. As Alice's breathing gradually returned to normal, Siobhan said, "OK, stop being so selfish, love. It's time for you to share your sister."

Samantha, beside herself with arousal, asked, "Mistresses, since you will be preoccupied with one another, may I service Jennifer?"

Alice replied, "You have been a good girl today, and your mistress is well-pleased with your obedience. Ask Jennifer; you may do whatever she allows."

"Jennifer, my dear, sweet daughter, may I have the privilege and the pleasure of making you cum?"

"How could I possibly pass on the chance to have that pretty face between my thighs? Come here and eat me, Mommy."

Samantha ran her tongue between Jennifer's folds with long, slow licks, savoring her daughter's wetness, as beside them Alice and Siobhan indulged in a steamy 69. As Jennifer's breathing grew heavier, Samantha increased the pace of her licking and added flicks of her tongue to Jennifer's clit.

Samantha's mouth was magical; a gateway to paradise, but Jennifer needed more and she knew just where to get it. "Turn around, Mommy; I want to eat your pussy, too."

Samantha was exceedingly horny and Jennifer had her on the edge of an orgasm almost immediately. Summoning all of her willpower and control, Samantha pleaded, "Mistress, may I, uh, oh fuck, may I please cum?"

Alice briefly stopped her feast to reply, "For the rest of the evening, you may cum whenever you want." Samantha thanked Alice, then immediately came on Jennifer's face. Jennifer was nowhere near finished with her mother, however, and continued her oral assault unabated. Within a few minutes, Samantha was again moaning loudly, and soon she cried out, "Holy fuck, baby, you're making Mommy cum again!".

Siobhan, Samantha, Jennifer and Alice licked, slurped and sucked until exhaustion claimed them. They fell asleep in the floor, faces coated with cum and cuddling the women they loved most.

12