All Comments on 'Home for the Holidays Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
NEW YEAR SHOULD MEAN NEW

but in life nothing is ever really new....except for the time. TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted, and congrats

The next story, "Riverboat Gambler", has been submitted. It's a whodunnit mystery for you Experts to solve. :o)

Congrats to those that got it right about Betsy's parentage.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8about 5 years ago
Dang!

Just reading the play-by-play of the game, got my blood pumping!!! I'm glad that Jamaal didn't get hurt, (sorry WW, but it would be sooooo like you to throw in some 'dirty pool', like that 😜).

Glad to see Theresa finally get some closure and move on, with some help from a small Iron Crowbar cublette. Hopefully, she'll successfully put it all behind her and be happy.

Great chapter and fantastic "bridge" to set up Riverboat Gambler.

Awesome as always, WW!

Sc8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seriously!?!?!

I've been reading your stories since the beginning. Waiting eagerly each day to see if the next one is uploaded. I believe I'm on my third or fourth read through. Your work on here is exceptional. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 Stars as usual

Looking forward to reading your next series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ghost from the past.

I'm guessing that the Grey haired man that Cindy & Don met is the ghost of Teresa's

Dad who is helping to heal Teresa's heart & mind from what he said to her and the deaths of Alexis & Amy.

Em, Uk

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

When will Cindy realise or does she know already?

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES