Home for the Holidays Ch. 05

Story Info
Alice's sorority initiation and intimate night with her mom.
3.8k words
4.62
11.2k
14

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, any similarities to anyone are coincidental. All characters are over 18. This story has a lot of lesbian incest, and no men. You probably don't need to read the prior chapters to follow, but I think it's better with the additional background. If you're really into how things work, Alumnight Ch 3 includes more details of how Alumnight works. Also, leave a comment if you want to see the story of Alice's play; I've got it sketched out, but it's way darker in tone than I wanted for this. Hope you enjoy!


Nicky was more than a little concerned when Alice said they needed to talk. Nicky sat, silently wringing her hands as Alice said, "There's no easy way to say this, but I wanted you to hear it from me." So many ways that could go, so few of them good. Nicky wondered what she had done to upset Alice, why she didn't like her any more.

"My Mom, sister and I enjoy having sex together every chance we get."

If they were in a movie, there would've been the sound of a record scratching. In a cartoon, Nicky's jaw would have been on the floor, with her eyes growing to the size of her head.

"You mean you all bring in partners and have sex with them at the same time?"

"I mean if Mom or Jenn were here right now we wouldn't be having this conversation, because I'd be busy eating her pussy."

Nicky sat silently, considering what she had just heard. "Did your mother coerce you in any way, like using her position of authority? Did she raise you to believe that it's something normal that people do?"

"No, not at all. In fact, the topic of lesbian sex didn't even come up until I asked Jenn about it. I had no idea I liked girls until I kissed my friend. After that, I noticed how sexy my sister is, and I just couldn't get her out of my mind. I was curious about sex with girls and she let me experiment on her, and taught me how much fun girls can be. Then she helped me seduce Mom and the rest is history."

"Well, you're my best friend and a grown adult. If you say your Mom didn't sexually abuse you and incest is something you enjoy, then I'm OK with it. I don't want anything coming between us."

Alice smiled mischievously and said, "Especially clothes," as she slipped Nicky's pants down and started licking her pussy

That evening, Alice and Nicky received an email, informing them that the pledge banquet would be that weekend and giving them the time and place where they were expected.

Arriving at the designated place, Alice and Nicky were surprised to not find a food bar, but several groups of elder sorority sisters. Each of the pledges were led by a beautiful young woman to a table. At the table, Alice was presented a tray of various foods and asked if she was allergic to any of them. Fortunately, she was not.

Alice was directed to remove her clothes and lie down on the table. Everything that they had been asked to do so far was fun, so she didn't hesitate. As the attendants at her table spread her legs and rushed about carefully placing food on Alice's body, her guide said, "You know, your Mom and sister will be here. There's a good chance that they'll end up watching a variety of women touching you sexually."

Alice replied, "I hope they're not watching."

"I can try to make sure they're at a different table, but that's the best I can do."

"Oh, don't misunderstand. I want them at my table, but I hope they're not just watching. I want them to be participating!"

The beautiful woman by Alice's side gently pinched and pulled at her nipples. "Are you saying that you want your sister to suck on these pert nipples?"

Alice smiled and said yes.

The woman then trailed a finger down Alice's chest and stomach, then cupped her mound and started sliding a finger up and down between her lips. "And should I assume that you want your dear, sweet Mom to play with this pretty little pussy?"

Between moans, Alice managed to say, "Oh, fuck yes."

Alice felt a pair of mouths on her nipples, as the attendants sucked and licked them to rock-hard points. "Mmm, you're so wet. This talk of your Mom and sister having their way with you seems to have really turned you on. I guess you really are a kinky little lezzie slut, aren't you?"

Alice whimpered, "yes" as she bucked her hips, trying to keep contact as the beautiful woman removed her hand from Alice's mound.

"Good, I think you're ready. 1... 2... 3!" On three, the attendants applied a healthy dollop of cold whipped cream to Alice's nipples and a cucumber was slipped into her pussy. The sudden shock of sensation drove Alice to her first orgasm of the day. "Just the reaction I was hoping for! Now that you're ready, I can't wait to watch your mommy go to town on this pussy."

Shortly afterwards, Samantha, Jennifer and Siobhan were escorted to the table where Alice was displayed lewdly, wearing only slices of fruits and vegetables. Staring wantonly at her daughter's naked body, Samantha said, "This spread certainly looks good enough to eat. I think I'll play with my food a little first, though."

Jennifer said, "They did a great job decorating you, sis. They made your beautiful, perky titties even prettier!" She certainly wasn't wrong. Alice's nipples had been coated with a dollop of whipped cream, with small chocolate chips ringing them in a starburst pattern. Jennifer and Siobhan teased Alice, each working at one breast, picking the chips off one at a time with their lips and tongues.

Samantha started pumping the cucumber in and out of Alice's pussy. "You know, I'm normally not crazy about cucumbers, but coat them with my baby girl's cream and they're delicious!" As Jennifer and Siobhan grew closer to Alice's nipples, Samantha fucked her harder and faster.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good. I'm getting close!"

"Do you want me to make you cum in front of all of these people?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what, dear?"

"Yes, I want to cum in front of all of these people! Please make me cum, Mommy!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Samantha leaned forward to add her tongue to her assault on Alice's pussy.

With two mouths hungrily licking and sucking her nipples, a tongue rapidly lashing her clit, and a large cucumber filling her pussy, Alice quickly succumbed to another orgasm. Jennifer moved up to kiss her sister, while Samantha removed the cucumber and lapped up Alice's freely flowing juices.

As Alice lay recovering, her lovers took a break from enjoying the delights of her flesh to enjoying the delicacies decorating her nubile body. Cubes of watermelon, cantaloupe and mango were replaced with light kisses and licks.

Samantha's loose, short skirt made it easy for her to climb up on the table. Positioning herself with her feet on either side of Alice's head and her knees beside her chest, Samantha motioned for an attendant to bring a bottle of champagne. Having a good guess of what was coming, Jennifer and Siobhan gently spread Alice's legs further apart so they could crawl between them.

From her vantage point, Alice could see two things. Her Mother was not wearing panties and she was extremely aroused. There was no way Alice could pass on such an enticing treat. Alice tried to raise up to close the scant few inches separating her face from Samantha's delicious pussy, only to find that her shoulders were pinned down. Undaunted, Alice reached up to grab Samantha's hips; if she couldn't go to her Mother, she'd pull her Mother to her. Alice was shocked to meet resistance. Frustrated, she whined, "Mommy!"

"Yes dear?"

"Why are you stopping me?"

"Stopping you from what, dear?"

"From eating your pussy! I want to taste your sweet cream! Please sit on my face, Mommy!"

"Are you thirsty for your Mommy's juicy pussy?"

"Yes! I want to drink rivers of your cum!"

"Jennifer? Siobhan? Are you thirsty, too?"

Both nodded, just as Samantha's bottle of champagne arrived. "Well, I can't very well leave my sexy young ladies thirsty, now can I?" Samantha leaned forward as she lowered herself to sit on Alice's face. Capping the bottle with her thumb to control the flow, Samantha poured the champagne over Alice's pussy, where the sweet wine mixed with her juices to become an even sweeter treat. Jennifer and Siobhan put their tongues to good use, licking urgently to ensure not a single drop of Alice's nectar was wasted.

Feeling no need for discretion, Samantha cried out, "Your tongue feels so good in my pussy, baby girl! You're going to make Mommy cum!" And make Samantha cum, she did! With her talented tongue, Alice summoned fire and rain; Samantha's orgasm spread to every nerve like a raging inferno and a torrent of cum poured out of her and into Alice's waiting mouth.

Samantha climbed down and kissed Alice. "Yum! I love the taste of my pussy on your mouth, baby. Do you want to eat your sister next?"

"Yeah! Come sit on my face, Jenn!"

"I'd love to, but, um, I'm wearing shorts."

"Oh, don't worry, Mommy can help you with that, baby," Samantha said shortly before pulling Jennifer's shorts down to her ankles, revealing a pretty pair of dark pink panties. "Oh, these are so pretty! I bet you're about the same color under there right now." Samantha took the gusset with her lips, then pulled Jennifer's panties down to join her shorts. "So pretty. Your sister's so lucky, getting to lick that sexy little pussy."

Now that she was exposed to everyone, Jennifer saw no reason to continue denying what her body craved. Jennifer climbed up over her sister and started to slowly lower herself. Alice was overcome with a ravenous lust, though, and pulled Jennifer down to devour her.

Alice slid her tongue deeply between Jennifer's folds, savoring her sister's sweet juices and luxuriating in her silky warmth. As Alice licked, Siobhan moved up to play with her breasts, making room for Samantha to move in and more fully enjoy the forbidden fruit of her daughter.

Alice was in heaven, with Siobhan showering her breasts with attention, the sweet taste of her sister flooding her mouth, and her Mother's tongue driving her to ever-higher levels of ecstasy. Alice would happily have spent the rest of the day just like that, if Jennifer hadn't pleaded, "my clit, sis, please lick my clit!" Alice responded to Jennifer's cries by rapidly flicking her tongue across her sister's swollen clitoris. Knowing the inevitable result of that, Alice positioned her mouth to capture as much of Jennifer's cum as possible and was soon rewarded with a flood of sweet cream that swiftly filled her mouth to overflowing.

Jennifer moved down to join Siobhan in playing with Alice's breasts. Alice smiled down at Siobhan with rivulets of her sister's cum still trickling down her cheeks. "It's your turn, Siobhan. Get that sexy pussy up here and sit on my face!"

Siobhan couldn't wait to comply. Watching Samantha and her daughters play with each other still made Siobhan almost painfully horny. Actually getting to join in on their incestuous play was almost enough to make her cum without even getting touched, not that their play time ever ended without Siobhan being touched... a lot.

Despite dying with anticipation, Siobhan fought the urge to jump on Alice's face, instead carefully arranging her short sundress around Alice's head as she lowered herself onto Alice's eagerly awaiting mouth. Alice started licking as soon as she could, but was soon interrupted by her own orgasm from the continued oral attention of her Mother and sister. Alice's moans and cries were muffled by Siobhan's pussy. In her aroused state, the vibrations of Alice's moans were more than enough to send Siobhan over the edge, causing her to cum almost immediately.

Having already had an orgasm, Siobhan moved to get off of Alice's face. Alice was not willing to settle for only giving Siobhan such a quicky orgasm, though, and pulled her back down. Alice took her time, really drawing out Siobhan's next orgasm, making her wait for it. The intensity of Siobhan's second orgasm made it more than worth the wait; her toes curled, her back arched and her breath came in rapid, ragged gasps.

Jennifer helped Siobhan down from the table. Once Siobhan was safely down, Samantha took Jennifer by the shoulders and led her to the foot of the table, between Alice's spread thighs. "Look at that, so pretty. I think it's your turn to get to enjoy your sister's delicious little pussy." Jennifer licked her lips at the thought of licking her little sister's lips.

While Jennifer snacked on her sister's snatch, Samantha kissed Alice's other lips. Samantha loved the medley of flavors formed by the mingling of her cum with Jennifer's and Siobhan's. After licking Alice's face clean, Samantha joined Siobhan in worshiping every square inch of her body, covering her with gentle caresses, light kisses and lustful licks.

Alice was living in the moment, enjoying all of the attention that she was receiving. Looking to the side, she noticed Nicky on the adjacent table, being pleasured by three women. Alice's eyes met Nicky's briefly before Nicky's gaze wandered down to watch Jennifer enjoying her meal. Nicky stared wantonly as Alice was being pleasured by her sister, Mother and friend, then locked lust-filled eyes with her friend and mouthed "so fucking hot". Any lingering concerns that Alice may have held about Nicky accepting her incestuous relationship vanished instantly, replaced with thoughts of getting her to join their lovemaking.

Eventually, a woman entered the room and addressed all present. "Good evening, ladies. We'd like to thank you call for coming, and we hope you all came. Our sexy serving trays need some rest, though, so we'll be closing up shortly. If our guests will kindly get dressed and exit in an orderly fashion, we'll take care of the young ladies who have so kindly served you this evening."

Jennifer, Siobhan and Samantha all kissed Alice goodnight, and Samantha whispered, "I love you, baby girl. We'll see you soon." Samantha then turned to Jennifer and said, "Remember to put your panties back on, baby. I'm looking forward to taking them off of you again."

A couple of days after the banquet, the pledges were informed that they had another major task to complete. This one would be somewhat independent and not due for a couple of weeks. The pledges all had to put on a show for their sorority sisters. The only requirement was that their show include sex with at least one other woman, preferably a fellow pledge. Naturally, Alice and Nicky paired up and began planning and they soon had an idea that would take advantage of their skills.

Alice and Nicky met with the chair of the entertainment committee to discuss their plan, as it would require quite a few more resources, including some additional sisters. The chair loved their plan and they set about getting things, and people, together.

The following weeks passed in a flurry of activity, until finally the night of the show came. Curtains had been set up on the stage and the announcer/narrator emerged from between them. "Welcome, Ladies! Tonight, we have a special treat for you; a medley of classics, updated for a hornier audience. We present Eatalottapuss Regina by Jill Sapphicles!"

The audience had the pleasure of seeing Jennifer and Samantha as Playus and Solusty, parents of the ill-fated Eatalottapuss. Julie and Vicky played the sexiest hags ever to take a stage. Alice as Eatalottapuss, who was exiled as a baby and named Hoethello by her adoptive parents. Finally, Nicky played the role of Eatalottapuss' wife, Lesdemona.

After Alice licked and fucked her way through the cast, a few members of the audience gave them a standing ovation; the others were too busy playing with themselves or each other.

When Alumnight finally came up, Siobhan, Jennifer and Samantha were all seated adjacent to one another, with Jennifer and Siobhan taking the unusual step of not having a pledge service them. Jennifer and Siobhan had everything they needed with each other, but being poor college students they'd happily take a free meal. Getting to watch Samantha try to maintain her composure while Alice ate her pussy was also a definite plus. When dinner was drawing to a close, Samantha turned to Jennifer. "You don't mind if tonight is just your sister and me, do you? I want this to be a special night with her, like we had last year."

Jennifer replied, "Sure, Mom. Have fun," then kissed Samantha good night.

Between the headphones blocking voices and the general darkness under the table, Alice had no idea whose pussy she had been eating earlier in the evening. All Alice knew was that the woman had requested to spend the night with her and now she was sitting in a chair, wearing nothing but a blindfold.

The sound of a door closing. Clacking of high heels on the hardwood floor, drawing nearer. Alice gasped at the feeling of hot breath on her more sensitive areas. A gasp soon became a moan as a tongue, soft-yet-firm, traveled between Alice's lips from the bottom all the way up to stroke her engorged clit. The tongue withdrew and was replaced by light kisses up one side of Alice's slit, across her mons pubis and down the other side. Then the tongue returned for more licks, culminating in licking circles around Alice's clit. The licking stopped and the kisses began again. When the kisses again missed her clit, Alice thought that this mystery woman was going to tease her to death. The kisses reversed, but paused at the top to kiss, then gently suck Alice's clit and a finger started caressing between her lips.

The mystery woman spoke, but to Alice's dismay, it was through a device that disguised her voice. "You're so wet. Do you want me to make you cum? Are you the kind of dirty girl who'd cum for a stranger?"

"Yes, please make me cum! I'm such a dirty girl who wants to cum for you so badly!"

Without another word, two fingers were pumping in and out of Alice, as the mouth returned to licking and sucking her clit. Apparently, the season of teasing had given way to the season of pleasure. Whoever this woman was, she was well-versed in how to please women. Every thrust of her fingers, every flick of her tongue fanned the flames of the inferno raging in Alice. Soon, Alice was crying out in ecstasy.

After Alice had a chance to catch her breath, she felt soft hands on hers. The mysterious woman helped her to her feet, then kissed her passionately, while stroking her back and fondling her ass. Alice was led to the bed, then the woman spoke again, telling her to get on her hands and knees.

Alice moaned softly as something long and slender was gently worked into her asshole. It felt like a dildo, but Alice knew not to ask. For tonight, at least, this woman was in control and Alice's body was her toy, to do with as she pleased. Still, one question plagued Alice's mind. How did this woman know the perfect size of toy to use? It was large enough to leave Alice feeling pleasantly filled, without causing any pain. A click, then buzzing and the question was banished to temporary irrelevance as the device was revealed to be a vibrator.

Alice felt herself being penetrated by a large dildo, again at the upper end of what she could comfortably take. Alice loved the feeling of fullness almost as much as she was loving being used by this complete stranger. A wave of melancholy washed over Alice as she realized that, even if she got to play with this lady in the future, it wouldn't be the same once she knew who the woman was. The sadness passed as Alice committed to living in the moment and enjoy the wonderful fucking this woman was giving her.

Losing herself in the moment, Alice cried out, "Oh, yes! Use my body, mistress! I love the way you fuck me!"

The stimulation was more than Alice could take for long and soon she was cumming again. The woman slipped the dildo from Alice's pussy, but left the vibrator happily buzzing away in her ass. "Based on how easily you took that vibrator, I bet that's not the first time someone has taken your ass. Who was the lucky slut that got to enjoy your holes before me?"

12