Home for the Holidays Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My sister... and my Mom."

"Oh, you fucked your sister and your Mother? Oh, that's so fucking hot, you dirty girl! What would you do if your Mommy was here?"

"I'd want her to sit on my face while she eats me out."

"Oh, so you want to 69 with your Mother? Do you enjoy eating her pussy?"

"Yeah, I love knowing that I'm making Mommy feel good, making Mommy cum. And when she does cum, her pussy tastes so fucking good."

"And do you think your Mother likes licking your pussy?"

"I hope so. It feels so good when she eats me out. I'd hate to think that she doesn't enjoy it."

Alice felt the bed shift as the woman laid down beside her. Alice felt the soft brush of lips against hers, then heard, "I'm sure she loves eating your delicious little pussy. Take your blindfold off."

Alice undid the blindfold and was shocked to find her Mother smiling down at her. "I love you so much, baby girl. I hope you've been enjoying our night together so far. Now, how about that 69? Mommy wants some more of that sweet little pussy of yours."

Samantha and Alice played well into the night, licking, sucking and fucking, loving every moment of mother-daughter intimacy. During a brief break to cuddle and catch their breath, Samantha asked, "So, baby, what do you want for your birthday?"

"I want you, Mommy. I want a weekend with you as my full-time fuck toy."

"Well, we'll see, baby. It's going to be hell waiting for the holidays. I can't wait to have you and your sister for Thanksgiving."

"That sounds good. Hopefully we'll get to eat your peach pie, too."

"I promise that it'll always be hot and juicy for you, baby."

"Good, because I want more right now!"

12