Home for the Holidays Ch. 07

Story Info
Sam & the girls are on the naughty list, but it feels nice.
4.9k words
4.69
6.3k
13
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after Samantha left, Nicky nervously asked, "Um, Alice, do you have a minute?"

"Sure, Nicky, I always have time for you. What's up?"

"This has been a great semester, and my horizons have certainly been broadened. I owe a lot of that to you. I'm afraid, that when we're not pledges anymore, and I don't have anyone to tell me what to do that I'll revert to who I was. Watching your Mom submit to you, I realized what I need."

"Are you asking what I think you're asking?"

"Yes, I want you to be in charge. Tell me what to do. Use me however you want."

"Ok, so we're clear, if we do this, you will be my fuck toy. You will do what I say, when I say it, without hesitation. I may choose to share you with other women. Your orgasms belong to me and you will not cum unless I explicitly give you permission. Are you ok with that?"

"Yes, mistress. I will do whatever you wish. Please use me for your pleasure."

Nicky, with her mistress' control, and Alice, with her new pet's delightful tongue, found their first college finals week to be remarkably low stress. Alice sent Nicky home with homework to accomplish and found herself dripping wet with anticipation of having Nicky report on her progress.

Despite heading home for a break, Jennifer was in a foul mood the whole way. Siobhan was spending Christmas with her family. Jennifer would have happily spent the holidays with Siobhan's family, but her extended family was going to be there and some of them didn't know that Siobhan was a lesbian. Jennifer and Siobhan had a pretty major argument, with Jennifer feeling like Siobhan was ashamed of her. Siobhan said that she was going to come out to her family, but didn't want Jennifer to witness the fallout. Deep down, Jennifer knew that Siobhan loved her and was trying to protect her, but it still hurt. The only consolation was that Jennifer was almost home and, if anyone could make her feel good, it was her Mother.

When Alice and Jennifer got home, they found Samantha waiting for them with Michelle. Jennifer was a bit disappointed that Michelle was there. Michelle was very sweet and very sexy, but she had always been more of Alice's friend, though the sheen around her and Samantha's mouths suggested they had become really good friends, too. Jennifer was concerned that not only would she be missing Siobhan, but she'd also be a third wheel now.

Samantha greeted her girls with a kiss that was not at all appropriate for a Mother and daughter. Alice, being first through the door, was the first to get kissed. Alice thrilled at the taste of her friend's pussy on her Mother's soft, sweet lips. Michelle stroked Alice's back and asked, "Aren't you going to say hi to your BFF?"

As Alice turned to kiss Michelle, Samantha wrapped Jennifer in a loving embrace, kissing her passionately. Samantha broke the kiss just long enough to whisper in Jennifer's ear, "Michelle's spending the weekend with us to keep Alice company, so that you can have Mommy's complete and undivided attention."

Michelle was a fantastic kisser and the fact that her tongue had recently been in Samantha's pussy made it even hotter for Alice. It didn't take long for Alice to become unbearably horny and yearning to feel Michelle's silky folds enveloping her fingers. When Alice's fingers slipped into the waistband of Michelle's running shorts, Michelle stopped her. "Not until we have lunch. I'm starving!"

The four women sat at the table to eat a light lunch of sandwiches and tea. Michelle spent their lunch time teasing Alice, not bothering to cover herself when her tank top "accidentally" shifted to reveal her breasts and frequently licking her lips seductively. The message couldn't have been more clear if it was a huge neon sign; Michelle wanted to lick Alice's lips, and not necessarily the northern pair. Meanwhile, Samantha had her hand on Jennifer's upper thigh, occasionally sliding it up to rub her pussy through her blue jeans.

Once everyone finished their sandwiches, Samantha stood up and offered her hand to Jennifer, saying, "C'mon, let's go to the living room and we'll have dessert." Samantha and Michelle led the sisters to the sofa, then stopped them.

Samantha unbuttoned Jennifer's blue jeans, saying, "Let Mommy help you out of these pants, baby."

Michelle took a slightly more brusque approach, slapping Alice's ass and saying, "Lets see that sexy pussy. Drop 'em!"

When Alice and Jennifer were down to only their t-shirts, they sat down and watched as Samantha and Michelle slipped their own shorts off and pulled impressively large candy canes from their dripping-wet cunts. Jennifer licked her lips at the sight of the candy covered with her Mother's delicious cream. Samantha handed her candy cane to Jennifer, who moaned with delight as the flavor flooded her mouth. The subtle peppermint flavor of the candy a nice complement to her Mother's delicious cum.

Shoulder-to-shoulder, Samantha and Michelle ate pussy with wild abandon. Both craved a flood of cream from the juicy cunt in front of them. Samantha knew that Jennifer's mind was troubled and it would take her longer to get there. That was ok; she'd do anything to make her baby feel better, no matter how long it took.

To their dismay, both girls had their candy canes cleaned off far too quickly. They sat their canes aside and turned to kiss, each enjoying the taste of peppermint and pussy on her sister's lips. Unsurprisingly, Alice came before her sister. When she had calmed a bit, Michelle suggested they go to her room to give Jennifer and Samantha some alone time. Alice responded, "wait, my sister's dessert needs to be freshened up a bit first" before taking Jennifer's candy cane and slipping it back into their Mother's cunt.

The sensation of the candy cane thrusting in and out of her soon had Samantha moaning again. Jennifer couldn't look away, saying, "Fuck that's hot."

"You like that, baby? You like watching your little sister fuck your Mommy's tight little cunt? You know that getting to eat your delicious pussy has Mommy dripping wet, don't you? I'm going to soak that candy cane for you, baby."

As Alice fucked Samantha with the candy cane, Samantha slipped first one, then two fingers into Jennifer. Jennifer was clearly enjoying her Mother's attention, but was still having trouble reaching orgasm. Samantha, on the other hand, was getting very close, crying out, "Yes, baby, fuck your Mommy harder! I'm so close!" Alice picked up her pace and slapped Samantha's ass. "Oh, fuck, baby! Yes, just like that! You're making Mommy cum so hard, baby girl!" And cum she did! Samantha's juices flowed around the sides of the candy cane and started running down Samantha's clit. Alice pulled out the candy cane and enjoyed some of her Mother's cream straight from the source.

Alice stood back up and slipped the candy cane into Jennifer's waiting mouth. Realizing that her sister was suffering, dying to cum, on the edge, but not quite able to get there, Alice pulled Jennifer's shirt up and started kissing her breast and sucking her nipple. Michelle took the hint and provided Jennifer's other breast with the same treatment.

Having her sister and her sister's friend sucking her nipples, while her Mother licked her clit and stroked her g-spot was enough to finally bring Jennifer over the edge. Once Jennifer came down a little from her orgasm, Alice and Michelle left, hand-in-hand, to go to Alice's bedroom. Alice said something that Jennifer couldn't quite make out, but it sounded like she told Michelle that she had a first-class seat on the Alice-face Express to O-Town.

Samantha moved to sit on the sofa, pulling Jennifer close. Jennifer curled up against Samantha, resting her head against her Mother's chest. Samantha stroked Jennifer's hair, comforting her eldest. "Do you want to talk about it, baby?" Jennifer started talking, hesitantly at first. As the words flowed, the tears started flowing too as Jennifer started talking more freely about her concerns and her pain.

Samantha's comforting words and reassurances brightened Jennifer's spirits somewhat. She still wasn't in a great place emotionally, but she was no longer the broken-hearted, morose soul that she was just a couple of hours ago. Jennifer looked up into Samantha's eyes and asked, with a slight smile, "the icing that you made for my candy cane was delicious; can I lick the bowl?"

Samantha spread her legs and, smiling, said, "You can have me any time you want me, baby girl."

Jennifer lapped noisily at Samantha's succulent cunt, savoring the taste of her Mother's ecstasy. As Jennifer's tongue slid slowly between Samantha's labia, she was rewarded with her Mother's sexy moans and a steady flow of sweet, slippery honey. Samantha's moans grew louder and her pussy juices flowed more copiously until finally she came on her daughter's face with a scream.

Sensing that Jennifer was still far from relaxed, Samantha drew them a nice, hot bath, complete with essential oils, bubbles, the lot. When everything was perfect, Samantha got in, then had Jennifer join her with her back facing Samantha. Samantha gently massaged Jennifer's shoulders and kissed the back of her neck, delighting in the sweet smell of her daughter's hair and the slightly salty taste of her skin. When the tension in Jennifer's neck released, Samantha leaned back, pulling her daughter close.

Jennifer loved the warmth of her Mother's body and the juxtaposition of rock-hard nipples atop soft breasts pressing into her back. The kisses on her neck and along her jaw, and the light nibbling on her earlobes had Jennifer in heaven. Samantha's arms embraced her daughter, and soon Jennifer felt her Mother's hands on her breasts. Jennifer's breath quickened at her Mother's loving touch and grew faster still as one hand left her breast to trace a line down across her stomach toward her pussy, which was burning with anticipation. Samantha's finger slid up and down between Jennifer's lips. From this position, Samantha's palm caressed Jennifer's clit with each stroke of her finger. When Jennifer started moaning, Samantha knew it was time. She curled her finger and slipped it into Jennifer.

"Oh yes, that feels so good! Don't stop, I'm so close!"

"That's it, baby. Cum for Mommy! Just let go and enjoy yourself. That's a good girl. Mommy loves the way your tight little pussy is squeezing her finger."

The water was getting cold, so Samantha and Jennifer got out, dried off and moved to the bed. Mother and daughter cuddled, basking in the afterglow of incestuous bliss, when Jennifer's phone chimed. Jennifer was torn, hoping to hear from Siobhan, but not wanting to break this magic moment. As if reading her mind, Samantha said, "Aren't you going to get that, love? It might be Siobhan."

Jennifer checked her phone and found two messages. The first was, naturally, in regards to her car's extended warranty. The second, however, was from Siobhan and read, "Came out to my family today. Great uncle was going to be a dick about it, but Daddy stepped in and said that anyone who won my heart must be a wonderful person that he'd be honored to welcome into the family and if anyone had any problems with that, they should leave. I'm on cloud 9! I thought Mom & Dad would be ok with us, but I didn't imagine they'd be that supportive! Love you, babe. Can't wait to see you again." Jennifer fired off a quick message to tell Siobhan how happy she was, then shared the message with Samantha.

"That's fantastic news, baby! I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks, Mom, for everything. Do I still have you all to myself the rest of the weekend?"

"Absolutely, baby."

"Then come sit that pretty pussy on my face, so I can thank you properly!"

The next morning, Alice and Michelle woke up and went downstairs, anticipating the delicious meal they were sure Samantha had made for them. Instead, they found Samantha laying naked on the dining room table, her beautiful body lewdly on display. Jennifer was between her Mother's spread legs, happily eating her pussy for breakfast.

Michelle stopped dead in her tracks. "Holy fuck, that's hot. You know, I'll never get tired of seeing you, your sister and your Mom fucking each other."

"And I'll never get tired of fucking Mom & sis. So, sis, are you enjoying your breakfast?"

Jennifer was far too busy using her mouth for more fun things than talking, so all she managed was, "Mmmff". The enthusiasm with which she was licking was more than sufficient to answer the question, though. Alice and Michelle sat at the table to have a better view of the sexy scene playing out before them. Samantha turned her head to look at Alice, her face a mask of dreamy bliss. Alice, stroking Samantha's face, asked, "You like that, Mommy? Are you enjoying having your beautiful daughter's pretty mouth on your pussy?"

"Oh, yes, baby. Your sister's tongue feels so fucking good!"

"Good. I want to watch you cum, Mommy. I want to see my sister's face coated with your sweet juices, then taste your pussy on her lips."

Hearing her youngest daughter's naughty talk while her eldest daughter ate her pussy drove Samantha over the edge. Samantha gripped the edge of the table, her back arched and juices flowed copiously from her convulsing cunt. When Samantha stopped twitching, Jennifer lifted her head from between her Mother's legs, revealing her glistening face and a strand of cum dangling from her chin.

"We can't let this go to waste," Alice said before cleaning Jennifer's chin and cheeks with her tongue. "Mmm, you taste so good, Mommy!" Alice then pulled Jennifer in for a passionate kiss.

Samantha carefully got off the table, saying, "We need to keep our energy up. You girls have fun while I make us some breakfast."

Michelle joined the sisters in kissing and caressing, as Samantha made pancakes for them all. By the time the pancakes were ready, the girls were really getting into it, passionately kissing and groping each other. "Ok, girls, breakfast is ready. Take a break and eat up, then you can have your dessert." Placing a plate in front of Jennifer, Samantha whispered into her ear, "Eat fast, baby. Mommy can't wait to play with you some more."

Her pussy dripping with anticipation of what her Mother had in mind, Jennifer wolfed down her breakfast. As soon as she finished, Jennifer took Samantha's hand, saying, "C'mon, Mom! Let's go!" with the excitement of a kid on Christmas morning. Alice and Michelle took a moment to appreciate the sight of Samantha and Jennifer nearly skipping off to the living room, then went back to eating their breakfast. When they finished, Alice said, "Let's go see what Mom & sis are up to."

Entering the living room, Alice and Michelle found Samantha sitting in her favorite chair. Jennifer was sitting in her lap, bouncing up and down enthusiastically. When she got further into the room, Alice saw that Jennifer was skewering herself on a rather impressive dildo.

Samantha asked Jennifer, in her most sultry voice, "You like that, baby? Do you like Mommy's cock?"

"Oh, yes! It feels so good when you fuck me. It makes me feel so special and loved knowing that my Mommy just can't get enough of my pussy!"

Alice and Michelle fingered each other as they watched Jennifer fucking herself on Samantha's dildo. They loved the way Jennifer's lips stretched out, clutching greedily at the dildo to try to keep it inside her needy pussy. Alice unconsciously licked her lips at the sight of the cream flowing from her sister's pussy and down the shaft of the large silicone cock. The sexual tension continued to rise until finally it erupted into an orgy that last until late in the evening, when Michelle had to go home.

That night Samantha lay in bed with her daughters curled up against her, basking in post-coital bliss. Samantha suggested that Christmas Eve be a no-orgasm day, to make Christmas morning even more exciting. Exhausted from a day of nearly non-stop sex, the girls agreed without thinking about it.

It's fortunate that Samantha Claus and her naughty little elves had no obligations, because they were far too busy using toys to make any. They did spread lots of joy, though, with the following days filled with wild sex until Christmas Eve, when it stopped abruptly. That day was challenging, every second stretching out for hours. To help pass the time, Jennifer decided to practice creative writing with a poem, inspired by a holiday classic.

'Twas the night before Christmas

and every pussy was wet.

Everyone dying to cum

but they couldn't, not yet.

Lying restless alone in their bed

visions of their mom's sexy bum

danced in the girls' heads.

Absurdly horny throughout the night

when the girls next saw their mom

they exclaimed, "What a sight!"

Stockings were hung

from her garters with care

on either side of panties

that would soon not be there.

Thoughts of their Mother's

sweet, sexy snatch

fueled the girls' lust,

an itch they must scratch.

Jennifer was the first to the living room. Seeing her Mother in a red skirt, red coat and red cap, all lined with white faux fur, she said, "I see what I want to unwrap!"

Samantha chuckled and replied, "Patience, baby, first I want to play a game." Samantha turned on the TV to mirror the screen of her phone. Now the TV showed three wheels like a slot machine, with a button and something that looked like a digital clock. "You push the button and the wheels will list an action, a person, and a body part. You do whatever it says to whomever it says until the timer gets to 0. Once you're done, it'll display the number of one of your gifts. You open that gift, then it's the next person's turn. The last woman to cum wins and gets to be Santa for the day, the losers her obedient little elves. I'll start us off."

Samantha pushed the button on her phone and the wheels on the television started spinning. The first wheel spun slower and slower, until it stopped and displayed the word "LICK". The second wheel slowed, finally stopping to display "ALICE". Alice's heart skipped a beat. It didn't matter where the third wheel told Samantha to lick her, she knew she'd love it! The final wheel slowed, displayed "BREASTS". Then "MOUTH". Finally, it stopped on "PUSSY" and the timer flashed "3:00".

Samantha said, "Only three minutes? That's a shame," as she fell to her knees in front of her youngest daughter. Samantha pushed her head up the bottom of her daughter's long t-shirt and pressed the timer button as she started lapping at the girl's sweet pussy.

Alice was breathing a bit heavy when the phone started beeping, the timer having reached 0. Samantha pressed the button to stop the timer and the number 3 appeared on the screen. Samantha licked her lips seductively, then said, "Gift 3? Let's see what Santa got me!" Samantha took the gift labeled, "To: Samantha From: Santa Gift 3" and opened it. "Oh, what's this? No gift, just a note! It reads, 'You have been a very naughty girl, playing with yourself while fantasizing that one of your daughters was licking your pussy. To get on the nice list, surrender an article of clothing from your bottom.' Well, better do what Santa says!" Samantha turned her back to the girls and bent at the waist as she pulled down her skirt, giving Jennifer and Alice a wonderful view of her shapely legs and ass, along with a nice view of just how little her sexy red thong concealed. Samantha stood and handed her phone to Jennifer. "Your turn, baby."

Jennifer pushed the button and got "KISS", "ALICE", "MOUTH", 7:00. Jennifer kissed her sister so passionately, she didn't even hear the alarm going off until Samantha tapped her on the shoulder. Jennifer squealed with glee when she opened her gift to find a copy of "On Writing" by Stephen King.

Alice's turn came and she got "FINGER", "JENNIFER", "PUSSY", 4:00. Alice happily played with her sister, then opened her designated gift. Inside the package, Alice found a velvet box. She didn't notice the lascivious smile on Samantha's face as she opened it to find a roughly ovoid object.

12