Home for the Holidays Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha happily spoke up, "Ah, good! You got your special gift on the first round! It's a vibrator like we used when you graduated. You put it in and wear it for the rest of the game. To keep it fair, though, all three of them are set to use the same program. Come here and Mommy will help you put it in."

Alice handed the egg to her Mother. Samantha pulled her thong to the side and slipped fingers into her pussy, gathering her wetness. Samantha coated the egg in her juices, dipping back into herself for more when needed. When she was convinced that the toy was sufficiently lubricated, she reached under Alice's t-shirt and teased her, rubbing it back and forth across her labia before slipping the egg into her. Alice gasped when Samantha pushed a button on the phone and the egg began vibrating.

Alice saw her chances of winning the game dropping with the vibrating of the egg. Relief flowed through her when Samantha's roll had her fondling Jennifer's breasts and her gift ended up being an egg. Jennifer's turn had her kissing Samantha, and Alice's had her sucking her sister's clit. Alice's egg was getting well into its program and, by the time she grudgingly gave up Jennifer's pussy, both sisters were moaning loudly.

Samantha's next roll had her fingering Jennifer for 10 minutes. Samantha got on her knees, then smiled up at Jennifer as she slipped two fingers into her pussy. "Oh, baby, you're so wet. Do you want to cum?" Jennifer whimpered, "Yes, Mommy," her arousal overwhelming her desire to win. Samantha stroked Jennifer's clit with her thumb and stroked her g-spot with her fingers. Soon, Jennifer was moaning and whimpering, "please, please, please". Samantha played with her daughter's pussy more intensely, cooing, "It's ok baby, just let go. Cum for Mommy, let me feel your tight little pussy spasming on my fingers." Jennifer did just that and soon her sweet juices were running down Samantha's hand. Samantha stood, placed her free hand on the back of Jennifer's head and pulled her in for a deep, sensual kiss. Samantha slid her fingers out of Jennifer and gently stroked her pussy until the timer ran down.

When the timer beeped, Samantha brought her hand up to Jennifer's mouth, offering her a cum-soaked finger. Jennifer eagerly cleaned Samantha's finger of her juices. Then Samantha offered the other finger to Alice, asking, "Do you want a taste of your big sister?"

"Oh, you know I do, Mommy!" Alice sucked the offered finger clean, then ran her tongue between Samantha's fingers just for good measure.

Samantha licked the rest of her hand clean. "Mmm, my baby girl tastes so good!" Her hand clean, Samantha opened another present to find a note, "You're a naughty girl who loves letting your daughter use you as a fuck toy. If you want back on the nice list, take off your top." Samantha slowly unbuttoned her coat, then slid it off her shoulders to reveal a sexy red bra. Alice and Jennifer stared openly at their Mother, standing before them in a Santa cap, high heels and matching red bra, thong, garter and stockings. It was hard to believe that someone could possibly be that sexy.

Jennifer's roll let her suck Samantha's rock hard nipples. Alice's let her lick her Mother's soaking wet pussy. By the time Alice was done, Samantha was clinging to the edge. Just a little more stimulation would have Samantha screaming in pleasure. Alice wasn't far herself, but knowing that one more lucky roll would hand her the game ignited her hopes. Alice quickly opened her gift, not wanting to give Samantha a chance to recover. Inside, she found a note. "It's the old switcheroo! Roll again. What you would do is done to you." With trepidation, Alice pressed the button. "LICK". "SAMANTHA". If the third wheel came up "MOUTH", Alice would be ok. It slowed, then stopped. "PUSSY". Alice's only hope was for a short timer. The timer spun, finally stopping at 15:00. Samantha smiled, knowing that she'd soon win in two senses: she'd win the game and soon have the pleasure of having her daughter's sweet juices flowing over her face. Between the egg buzzing intensely inside her and her Mother's masterful tongue licking and flicking without, Alice stood no chance and soon she was twitching, screaming and pouring a flood of sweet cum into Samantha's eagerly waiting mouth. "Mmm, that's it, baby. Cum on Mommy's face, you taste so good!"

The timer ran out, but Samantha didn't remove her mouth from Alice's pussy; her juices were still flowing and there was no way Samantha was going to waste a drop. When Alice finally stopped cumming, Samantha stood and asked, "So, do you girls want to keep playing the game, or just open our presents?"

Jennifer spoke up, "The gift that I want is your pussy on my face, Mommy."

"Patience, baby. I'll let my naughty little elves lick my pussy soon enough. For now, though, let's finish opening gifts." Samantha's next gift was another note, which she read aloud, "You don't need Santa to tell you that your daughters want to see your boobs. It's not very nice to deny them. Take off your top and give them an eye-full." Samantha fixed a lustful gaze on her eldest daughter, "Come here and help Mommy with the clasp on this bra, baby." Jennifer pressed her body tightly against Samantha, reaching around to undo the clasp of her bra. Stepping back, Jennifer slipped Samantha's bra off, revealing her beautiful breasts and cupping them briefly.

Jennifer's next gift was her "switcheroo" note, which was discarded since the game was over. Alice received a movie about movies. To the girls' disappointment, Samantha got her "switcheroo" note on the next round; they had been expecting a note telling her to take off more clothing. Jennifer finally found her egg, and Alice got a necklace with a charm that read "mistress".

Samantha opened her final gift, getting the note that Jennifer and Alice were hoping for, which she read aloud. "You're a very naughty cunt-craving girl. Santa knows you'll never say no to the opportunity to tongue your daughter's twats. If you want to be on the nice list while still snacking on snatch, you'll have to show us yours. Take off an article of clothing from your bottom."

Samantha turned to Alice and said, "Well, Santa certainly knows me well. Come here and take Mommy's panties off, baby."

Alice got down on her hands and knees and crawled to Samantha. Looking into her Mother's eyes, Alice slowly slipped the older woman's panties down over her hips, and down her thighs. "Your pussy is so pretty, Mommy. Can I lick it? Please?"

"In a minute. First, though, I think you're wearing way too much clothing. Jennifer, can you help your sister with that?"

As Jennifer walked to Alice's side, Samantha took a seat on the sofa. Jennifer gave Alice a brief, but intense kiss as her hands slid down Alice's body to take hold of the hem of her long shirt. Slipping it up, more and more of Alice's body was revealed, until she was standing there completely naked.

"Mmm, exquisite! You're so beautiful, baby girl. Why don't you show me your sister's sexy body?"

Alice squatted down behind Jennifer and slid her hands seductively up her sister's legs. Hooking her thumbs under the hem of Jennifer's shirt, Alice slowly lifted it to show more of Jennifer's legs. The shirt continued to climb, cresting the curve of Jennifer's hips. Alice stopped just below Jennifer's breasts, slipping a hand down to stroke her cunt. "Doesn't Jennifer have just the prettiest pussy, Mommy? It's so hot and wet, longing for your tongue. Do you want to see her breasts?"

"Yes, baby, most definitely, yes."

Alice pulled Jennifer's shirt up and over her head, leaving her completely naked. The girls stood side-by-side with their arm around their sister's waist.

"How did I get so lucky? To have two daughters so unbelievably sexy, so incredibly fuckable."

"You must have been very nice for a long time."

"And now it's time to be naughty with your two horny girls, Mommy."

Samantha slid forward on the couch and spread her legs wide. "You're right, baby. Now come here and eat Mommy's pussy."

The remaining days of the girls' vacation passed in a delirium of debauchery. Going back to school was bittersweet, but Jennifer had Siobhan, Alice would have Nicky, Samantha would have Michelle and she'd be up to visit the girls at least a couple of times a month to play. Everyone was content, as they were all confident they'd be together again soon.

They were wrong.

12