Home for the Holidays Ch. 08

Story Info
Can a sister's love mend a broken heart?
6k words
4.75
8.2k
15

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January was almost over and the end-of-year rush for Samantha was almost over. It had been a couple of weeks since the girls had gone back to school and she was looking forward to a weekend off and a chance to go see her girls. More accurately, she was looking forward to an extended orgy with her daughters and their girlfriends. Samantha was daydreaming about having Alice sitting on her face when the phone rang. Samantha's irritation drained away quickly when she saw that it was her sister, Cassandra, calling. Cassie was very conservative, but sweet and vivacious. She may never be the life of the party, but she was definitely a ray of light.

"Hey sis, what's up?" The only response that Samantha heard was uncontrolled sobbing. "Cassie? Sweety? What's wrong?"

Between sniffles and sobs, Cassandra managed to say, "Ray and I are getting divorced. Can I stay with you a while?"

"Of course, Cassie! You're always welcome to stay with me as long as you like. The girls are away at school, so you can take one of their rooms. If they come in to visit, I'm sure they won't mind sharing a room."

Samantha got the house ready for her sister's arrival, then called the girls to let them know that she wouldn't be able to come see them. The girls were sorely disappointed, but they understood. They loved their aunt very much and hated that she was hurting.

The next day, Cassandra arrived at Samantha's door. Samantha welcomed her little sister in and offered her a glass of wine and a warm embrace. Cassandra downed the wine in a single gulp, then hugged her sister. Feeling loved for the first time in what seemed like an eternity, Cassandra broke down and sobbed uncontrollably on her sister's shoulder.

For the first few days, Cassandra rarely left the room that Samantha had prepared for her. When Cassandra did venture out, it was often as a wraith haunting the halls or picking listlessly at food. On a couple of occasions, however, she was a spirit of wrath, vitriol flowing freely across the phone lines directed at agents of her soon-to-be-ex-husband's will.

Samantha and Cassandra settled into a routine. While Samantha was at work, Cassandra dealt with issues from her divorce. When Samantha got home, she prepared dinner for them. Samantha talked and ate, while Cassandra heard and took occasional breaks from pushing her food around to take a bite. It would have been easy for Samantha to take offense, but she knew her sister had little appetite because her stomach was full of the shards of a broken heart. After dinner, they sat together in silence as the television played.

One night, Cassandra broke the routine. Finally ready to open up about the death of her marriage, she poured her heart out in an uninterrupted stream. "Ray cheated on me. Again. A couple of years ago, he got distant and started spending a lot more time at work. He lost all interest in sex. I thought he was just really stressed, working hard to be a good provider and keep our company running. I thought he was a good man. One evening, I decided to surprise him by bringing him dinner so we could have a meal together. When I got there, I found him working alright. Working on his secretary. He had that... that slut bent over his desk with her skirt flipped up and he was just pounding away. We started couples therapy and I made him replace his secretary with a grizzled old former Marine named Joe. Therapy didn't help much. We tried being intimate, but with every thrust I kept seeing that bitch's face and hearing her moans, and I couldn't get into it. Anyway, Joe was a godsend. Not only was he good with customers, he was also good with our books. He noticed some odd expenses and tracked them down. Turns out, Ray was using company money to lavish gifts on his new mistress."

Having gotten that off her chest, Cassandra's breath caught in her throat. Tears welled in her eyes, then poured down her cheeks. "What's wrong with me? Why doesn't he love me anymore? Am I not pretty enough? Is it... is it because I couldn't give him any children?" Cassandra buried her face in Samantha's shoulder, sobbing fiercely.

Samantha held her sister close, stroking her hair and rubbing her back. "You are an amazing, gorgeous, wonderful, sexy woman and anyone, and I do mean anyone, would be lucky to have you. Ray's a fool who didn't realize he had more than anyone could possibly hope for."

"Thanks, sis. You're the best. I love you so much."

"I love you too, sis."

After her cathartic outburst, Cassandra felt a bit better and was a bit more sociable. Evenings became movie nights, though rom-coms were generally avoided, for obvious reasons. One night, Samantha and Cassie settled on an evening of drinking whiskey and watching The Terminator. Everything was going normally, until the scene where John was conceived. Cassandra's breathing was getting noticeably heavier and her face was flushed to the point Samantha was getting concerned. "Are you ok sis?"

"Yeah, it's just, you know, they're, um, and it's, um..."

"Oh, the sex scene getting you a bit horny?"

"Yeah, it's just that it's been so long since I've had an orgasm, I'm about to lose my mind. I can't believe I'm talking about this."

"Wait... you haven't used any toys or petted your kitty? In over a year?"

"I tried, but it just made me more depressed. It was a reminder that nobody wanted me."

"Well, tomorrow's Friday. We should get dressed to the 9s and go clubbing. A sexy woman like you will have her choice of hot young studs."

"I can't. It wouldn't feel right to have sex with someone who doesn't love me and who I don't love."

"Hmm... Ok, what if someone who you love and who loves you used toys on you?"

"If there was someone that I loved, who loved me, I'd rather he just use his cock."

"What if he doesn't have a cock? What if he was, um, a she?"

"I'm not sure I understand what you're saying..."

"I'm saying that I've got toys, and I'm offering to help you get off."

"But you're my sister. That'd be so wrong. That'd be incest!"

"There's no risk of pregnancy. You could even argue we wouldn't really be having sex. You can close your eyes and pretend it's some hot young guy banging you. We can avoid skin-to-skin contact, so it'll just be the toy touching you."

"If we did this, I wouldn't want to avoid the contact. It wouldn't be the same without touching. I don't know, about this, though. You're a woman and you're my sister."

"C'mon, sis. You won't have to touch me, or even acknowledge me in any way. You can pretend that I'm anyone you want. Just let me end your dry spell."

"Well... I am really horny. Ok, how do we do this?"

"Go to your room and get ready. I'll be in in a few minutes."

Samantha entered Cassandra's room, finding her completely naked, an arm covering her breasts and her legs closed tight. Samantha ran her hands up the outside of Cassandra's thighs. Reaching the top, she ran her hands over to the inside of her sister's thighs, lightly caressing her pussy before running her hands back down to her knees, pressing slightly to spread Cassie's thighs. Cassandra's breath was ragged and her body virtually vibrating with excitement. Cassandra was dying for a good fucking, but was also nervous about what would not only be her first sapphic encounter, but an incestuous one at that!

Samantha climbed onto the bed between Cassandra's legs and teased her, stroking the head of her strap-on up and down between Cassandra's lips. Cassandra couldn't take much teasing, quickly starting to whimper. With one smooth motion, Samantha slipped the strap on into Cassandra's needy pussy. Samantha put her hands on Cassandra's hips and began thrusting. Cassandra was self-conscious and so not very vocal, but her moans let Samantha know she was enjoying herself. To make sure she enjoyed herself even more, Samantha slid a hand over to stroke her sister's clit. Cassandra threw her head back, grabbed double handfuls of the bed sheet and started grunting unintelligibly. Cassandra's response drove Samantha to thrust harder and faster, until Cassandra came with a shudder.

Cassandra lay dazed in post-orgasmic bliss. Her mind a million miles away, she was only vaguely aware of anything when Samantha pulled out of her, kissed her on the forehead and left the room. Back in her room, Samantha stepped out of her strap-on and licked it clean. Cassandra tasted so damn good, Samantha wouldn't push for it, but if given the chance to taste her sister directly, she'd jump on it. Her own pussy now aching for release, Samantha pulled up a set of photos that Siobhan had recently sent her. Samantha loved all of the photos in the set, but her favorites were a close-up of Jennifer, her pretty face scrunched up in the throes of an orgasm and a photo, taken from over Jennifer's shoulder, of Alice smiling up from between Jennifer's legs, her lips and chin glistening as she licked her lips. Staring at images of her daughters fucking, fantasizing that she was there with them, Samantha brought herself to a powerful orgasm, then drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Samantha was at work by the time Cassandra woke up. Samantha was nervous all day, worried that Cassandra would be furious with her. Samantha's intentions were good, but Cassandra was pretty conservative and may feel like she had been taken advantage of by her sister. Samantha's heart was in her throat as she pulled into the driveway, hoping her sister would be ok with their night of incestuous sex, fearing she wouldn't be. Walking through the door, she was greeted by the sight of her sister putting dinner on the table. That was a good omen; Cassandra had never been one for rage-cooking.

Dinner was delicious and discussion light. Both sisters were avoiding the elephant in the room. Eventually, Cassandra addressed the issue. "Sis, about what we did last night..." Samantha was getting ready to launch into a litany of apologies, when Cassandra continued, "That was exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!"

"I'm glad I could help."

"Do you think we could... um, I mean, what we did last night, could, um, could we do that again?"

"I'd love to."

The sisters settled into a routine of dinner, followed by Samantha fucking Cassandra's brains out, then going back to her own room to get herself off. With each night, Cassandra relaxed more and became more vocal. One night, Samantha got a bit of a shock. She walked into the room expecting to see her sister naked and spread-eagle on the bed. Instead, Cassandra was waiting for her on her hands and knees, ass in the air. "Come fuck me. Fuck me like an animal!"

Samantha didn't need to be told twice. She slapped Cassandra's ass, then plunged the strap-on deep into her. As Samantha pounded away, Cassandra prodded her on. "Oh, fuck yeah! Fuck me harder, baby! Your cock is so big, it feels so fucking good, baby. Are you sure your name isn't Huge Ackman?" Samantha probably would have died laughing at that if she wasn't so focused on making her sister cum.

A couple of nights later, Cassandra asked if she could be on top and Samantha gladly agreed. Cassandra straddled Samantha's hips, slowly lowering herself onto the waiting strap-on. It didn't take Cassandra long to find a good angle and start fucking herself vigorously. She was entirely in the moment, focused intently on the sensation of the large dildo impaling her, but in Cassandra's mind it wasn't a dildo, it was a famous actor's manhood. Really getting into it, she cried out, "Oh yes, Ryan! Your cock feels so good in me! That's definitely no dead pole!" Cassandra started running her hands up her lover's abs toward what were, in her mind, heroic pecs. Finding an amazing pair of breasts where she expected slabs of muscle tore Cassandra out of her fantasy. She wasn't fucking some Hollywood stud, she was fucking a woman. She was fucking her sister! Her sister who was there for her when she needed someone. Her sister who loved her dearly. Her sister who had made her cum so many times without asking for as much as a kiss in return.

No more. Cassandra would not deny who was bringing her such pleasure again. Cassandra kneaded Samantha's breasts, stroking her nipples. Samantha loved the feeling of Cassandra's hands on her breasts. Her heart swelled with happiness and her pussy gushed with lust when she heard Cassandra say, "Oh, yes! Fuck me, sis! Fill my cunt with your magnificent cock!" The floodgates burst with a scream and Cassandra's cum rained down on Samantha's hips. Samantha hoped to feel that flood on her face someday soon, but until then she'd take what she could get.

Samantha was expecting Cassandra to climb off of her, but was pleasantly shocked when her sister leaned forward to kiss her. Samantha wrapped her arms around her baby sister, holding her close as their kiss deepened. Cassandra broke the kiss, but kept her face a mere fraction of an inch from Samantha's. "Can I fuck you? Please? I want to make my big sister cum."

"I would love that. Here, help me take this harness off."

Cassandra undid the buckles and slipped the strap-on down over her sister's hips. Along the way, she found that the dildo was not a part of the harness, it was held in place with a ring. Cassandra removed the dildo and crawled between Samantha's legs. Cassandra had never seen a pussy up close like this and wouldn't have believed one could be this pretty. Dark pink, glistening with the dew of her sister's arousal, with a little pearl of cream; how could anything be this enticing? Looking up at Samantha, she said, "Oh sis, your pussy is so pretty. I can't wait to see it cumming."

Samantha moaned as the dildo pierced her core, the sensation intensified by knowing that her juices were intermingling with her sister's. Making Cassie cum always made Samantha unbearably horny, but knowing that Cassie had actually been thinking about her had Samantha aching to cum. Cassandra was fixated on the sight of Samantha's pussy as the dildo slipped in and out of its silky depths; it was easily the sexiest thing she had ever seen. Much to her surprise, Cassandra found the scent of her sister's arousal intoxicating and a part of her was wondering what it would be like to lick Samantha's pussy and taste her cream.

Soon, Samantha's hips were bucking and she cried out, "I'm cumming! Oh fuck, my baby sister is making me cum!" Cassandra's eyes grew wide as Samantha's pussy pulsed, gripping and releasing the dildo, while a stream of juices flowed from her. Cassandra slipped the dildo out of Samantha. Seeing her sister staring blankly at the ceiling, Cassandra took the chance to take a quick taste of the juices coating the dildo. The taste was divine! Cassandra yearned to take a taste directly from the source, but didn't want to freak her sister out if Samantha wasn't ready or willing to go there with her. Cassandra crawled back up the bed to kiss her sister again, and they fell asleep in each others arms.

The next evening, Samantha entered Cassandra's room to find her lying naked on the bed, her legs spread, ready for another round with her sister. Samantha purred, "Good evening, sexy."

"Good evening, sis. Where's your strap-on? Are we not playing tonight?"

"I hope we are, but I want to try something a little different. Toys are really fun, but it's a lot more intimate to actually touch your lover. If you don't mind, I want to finger you. I want to feel your pussy grip my fingers. I want to feel it when you cum."

"I would love that, sis. I welcome anything that you want to do to me."

Samantha crawled up between Cassandra's legs, her face just a couple of inches from Cassie's pussy. She stroked lightly up and down Cassandra's lips, before finally slipping a finger into her sister. "Wow, sis, you're so wet and so tight." Samantha slipped another finger in, loving the silky tunnel of her sister's hot cunt. Samantha slipped her fingers out just enough to lubricate the tip of her thumb, then formed a c-shape with her thumb and fingers to stroke Cassie's g-spot and clit simultaneously.

Cassie came hard, crying out Samantha's name as she completely coated her sister's fingers. Samantha decided to take a chance. She slipped her fingers out of Cassie and licked them clean. "Mmm, you taste delicious, sis."

Cassandra blushed prettily, "Thanks sis. Can I touch you now?"

Samantha crawled up beside Cassandra and took her hand. After kissing Cassandra's fingers, Samantha moved Cassandra's hand down to her pussy. "You don't need to ask, sis. You can play with my pussy any time you want."

Cassandra slipped her fingers deep into her sister's eagerly waiting cunt. Though the sensation was no surprise, it was a surprise how much she enjoyed the feeling of another woman around her fingers. Cassandra watched Samantha's responses intently, delighting as her chest and neck grew flush and her breath quickened. Samantha's lips caught Cassandra's attention. So soft, so supple, so sensual. Cassandra's mind jumped to other things that mouth could do. Samantha didn't seem to mind the taste of pussy, maybe she'd do for Cassandra what her ex-husband never would.

A sharp intake of breath and a shudder heralded the coming of Samantha's orgasm. Samantha's legs clamped shut, holding Cassandra's hand in place. Cassandra was happy to keep her immobilized hand in place, stroking her sister. She kissed Samantha through her orgasm.

Samantha's legs finally released Cassandra's hand. Cassandra raised her hand and tentatively licked it clean. The taste was heady and delicious. "Sis, have you ever, um, gone down on a woman?"

"Once or twice. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was wondering if maybe... if we could... possibly..."

Feigning shock, Samantha asked, "Am I hearing this right? Is my sweet, innocent little sister asking me to lick her pussy?"

"Well, yeah, but... but only if you want to!"

"It would be my delight. Now get up here and sit on my face."

Samantha licked her lips in anticipation of tasting her sister's sweet juices straight from the source. As Cassandra lowered herself to her sister's waiting mouth, Samantha covered her pussy in light kisses, before running her tongue between Cassandra's swollen lips. Cassandra had never felt anything so wonderful in her life, and it was only going to get better. Samantha licked circles around Cassandra's clit, before wrapping her lips around it to gently suck, getting a shocked gasp, followed by loud moans from her sister. Samantha poured everything into pleasing Cassandra, hoping to make it such an amazing experience that her sister would want to ride her face constantly.

"Oh, fuck, sis. Your tongue feels so amazing! You're making me cum!"

Samantha welcomed the flood of her sister's juices with an open mouth, swallowing as fast as she could. As the flow slowed, she took the opportunity to hold Cassandra's cum in her mouth, savoring the taste and texture.

Cassandra moved back a bit to give Samantha room to breath and talk. "Fuck, that was wonderful sis. Can I try eating you, now?"

"I'd love that. I'd like it even more if you turned around and sat on my face again while you're doing it. I haven't gotten nearly enough of that sweet, little pussy of yours."

Cassandra joined Samantha in a beautiful 69, her taste-buds springing to life as her tongue slipped between her sister's lips, lapping up her delicious juices. Cassandra may not have been very experienced, but she was very eager. Mimicking her sister's actions, Cassandra did to Samantha what Samantha did to her, and soon the sisters were cumming on each others' tongues.

Dinner was a bit awkward the next day, as Samantha and Cassandra kept casting lustful glances at each other, both looking forward to having her sister's cunt for dessert. Cassandra brought up an idea, "You know, Ray turned out to be an asshole, but he did have some fun ideas when we were together. He was a big AV geek and one thing he always wanted to try was taping us having sex. At first I didn't want to try it, but he eventually talked me into it. Sis, I loved it! It feels almost like someone's watching you fucking and then you can go back and watch it later if you're alone and want to get off. If you're up for it, I'd love to tape us together."

12