Home for the Holidays Ch. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel tears trickling down my cheeks even as my breathing grew more labored and I started moving against him. He kissed them away, whispering soothing words as he bent his cheek to mine. My legs slid up his, wrapping around his waist, my heels holding him fast as they locked in the small of his back.

"You're my life," I said, the sappy words fitting comfortably on my tongue. I'd never been able to speak to Steven or any other man like this. But the look in Nicky's eyes, the joy on his face made saying the words more than worthwhile.

"Good. Then no more worries, no more concerns?" he asked, his forehead resting against mine.

I gasped as one long stroke of his body made his cock rub deliciously against my clit. I longed to have my hands free so I could touch him, so I could caress his body and let him know how I felt. But he only laughed as I begged him to free me.

"Not yet," he growled against my throat. I let my head fall back, eager for more of him against my skin.

"Why not?" I asked, struggling with my bonds.

"Because I kind of like you this way," he teased, nipping at my throat. "Naked, tied up, and ready for anything I want to do."

The idea of doing the same to him flitted across my thoughts. That long, leanly muscled, naked body of his spread out for my entertainment, for my fulfillment, for my pleasure? Oh, how could any woman not groan at the thought of that?

My climax was just out of reach and I strained for it, rubbing against him, my breasts pressing into his chest, my body undulating under his. "Please," I cried, not caring if anyone outside of our little heaven could hear me or not.

"Please, baby."

He reached down and grabbed my legs, lifting them up and over my shoulders until I was bent almost in half. His cock went deep and I gasped, my eyes fluttering shut at the sensations. He ground against me and I grunted, coming hard upon his cock. My hands twisted at the incredible sensations. I couldn't breathe, I didn't care that I couldn't breathe, I just didn't want it to stop.

"Oh, God," I heard Nick shout. I knew he was coming but I didn't feel it; my body was shorting out, jerking against him, my toes permanently curled. I didn't even realize Nicky had untied me until he cuddled me in his arms, his big body behind me.

"You okay?" he asked, dropping a kiss on my temple.

I nodded, not trusting my voice yet.

He chuckled, a very self-satisfied sound. I let him get away with it. He deserved it. But later...

Snuggling against him, I yawned and stretched, closing my eyes as he grabbed one of the blankets left on the small table and covering us with it.

"Sleep, baby, we still have a long way to go to get to New York."