Home for the Holidays Pt. 01

Story Info
Step-Sister begins to take control of college boy.
5.1k words
4.28
20.6k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late morning on a cold and gray December day when Matt saw his dad's Mercedes SUV pull up to the front parking spot of his college dormitory. Matt threw his luggage bag over his shoulder and trudged out through the freshly fallen snow. His dad got out of the SUV, gave him a hug and helped him throw his bag in the trunk. The front passenger door opened, and out stepped a smoldering hot blonde woman, who confidently sauntered towards him. He knew his dad was seeing a new woman, but never imagined one so gorgeous.

Matt's father warmly introduced the two, "Matt this is Tiffany. Tiff, this is my son Matt."

Tiffany gave Matt a very tight hug, warmly saying, "Matt I am so happy to finally meet you, your father has told me all about you."

It took Matt a second to respond, he was overwhelmed by such an intimate embrace, he feebly managed, "Nice to meet you Tiffany."

They piled into the car and began their ride home. Tiffany telling Matt all about her daughter Kenzie and how excited she and her daughter were to spend Christmas with Matt and his father. When they finally arrived home, the drive had taken a few hours, Matt was shocked at the state of his father's house. He walked into a home that was cleaner than he had ever seen it, and decorated with more holiday cheer than he had seen since his mom had passed over a decade ago.

The wreaths, garlands, and other holiday knick-knacks really brought the large house a sense of warmth it had been missing for many years. The house really felt like a home again, he was happy for his dad. Then he walked into the kitchen.

Waiting for him, with her arms wide open, stood the most stunning young woman Matt had ever seen. With green eyes, long blonde hair, and a bright white smile, she seemed like a Christmas angel. This angelic figure immediately walked forwards to hug him, greeting him, "You must be Matt, I am Kenzie, your father has told me so much about you but he never mentioned how cute you are." Matt loved the warm feminine attention, and the feeling of her perky breasts pressing themselves against his chest was not lost on him.

He was only able to come up with a short response of, "Hi" as he was now distracted by his eyes wandering all over Kenzie's body. She was wearing an oversized soft crème colored sweatshirt that went down to her tanned mid thighs, covering whatever short-shorts she must have been wearing, Matt always liked it when the girls at school dressed like this. To him it embodied both cozy and sexy.

Kenzie may have looked soft and innocent to Matt, but internally she was fierce and she was a fighter. All morning she had been planning how she was going to deal with Matt moving back into her new territory for the month-long winter break.

Kenzie knew the effect she had on the boys her age and had dressed extra seductively to be sure she would be able to charm him. Just to confirm her suspicions, she went in for another tight hug with Matt, innocently saying, "Just one more hug Matt, I am so happy to be spending the Holidays here at your house." She pressed herself forward into him, confirming poor Matt was indeed aroused by her presence. She then backed away, letting Matt off the hook, telling him, "Don't let me stop you from settling back in, I know it was a long drive and you are probably missing your room. You should go get cleaned up after sitting in the car all day."

Kenzie herself had started her college's winter break a couple days ago. She had taken some classes in psychology and women's empowerment, and thought Matt might make a great research subject over break. She knew she had to assert herself at the very beginning of their relationship. She was not going to deal with the abuse from men that her mother had endured for many years.

Matt took the suggestion to go shower as an opportunity to gracefully escape, knowing Kenzie had to have felt his erection during the second hug. He could not run downstairs to his bedroom fast enough, more than happy to use his car ride home as a pretense for a long, intimate shower. While the shower water warmed up, he immediately went on his phone to find out more about Kenzie. It was not long before he found her Instagram and he dived in. She was friends of his friends, and had begun attending his hometown's community college earlier this year. Now he had confirmed they were roughly the same age, even though she seemed so much more confident and put together than he did.

He hopped in the shower, taking his water-proof phone in with him, and scrolled through her bikini pictures using them as encouragement to get off as quickly as possible. That's when Matt made his first mistake, he accidently liked one of her sexiest bikini pics from her most recent summer vacation, he instantly un-liked it, but knew she had almost certainly already been sent a notification. This embarrassing blunder, combined with her sexy bikini picture, was enough to set him off, he started cumming very intensely, shooting his load all over the shower floor.

Kenzie had just finished preparing her fruit and yogurt cup when she heard the shower turnoff, only a couple minutes earlier her phone screen had lit up with a notification that one of her old bikini pics had gotten a new like. She smiled to herself, thinking how short the time was between Matt liking her photo and when the water was turned off. He certainly must have finished himself off fast when looking at her photos. She was flattered, and she was as confident as ever.

She knew from her women's empowerment classes that she might be able to use her sexuality to hold influence over Matt. Kenzie wanted to make sure that Matt being back in the home for the holidays did not ruin her mother's relationship with his father. She was so happy when her mom, Tiffany, had finally started dating Matt's dad, Tom. Kenzie always knew her mom deserved a kind and wealthy man who could support her. Kenzie was also getting used to living comfortably in this luxurious household.

The happy couple, Tom and Tiffany, came down to the kitchen to let Kenzie and Matt know they would be out late tonight for a fundraising event. Matt was still in the basement, but Kenzie wished them a goodnight and said she would let Matt know not to expect them back until late.

With the parents gone, Kenzie had the perfect opportunity to put Matt in his proper place. She knew from her college courses that new household power-dynamics were usually established very quickly after new families mixed. By the end of the night she wanted to make sure Matt knew that this might be his house, but he was not in charge.

Kenzie waited for Matt to emerge from the basement and into the kitchen before she finished her yogurt cup. She licked the spoon clean of creamy yogurt in front of him, in an almost comically seductive manner. She also made sure to accidently leave a little yogurt at the corner of her mouth, before looking Matt dead in the eyes, scooping the yogurt up with her finger and sucking it clean with an audible "pop". Kenzie knew that tonight she needed Matt thinking with his cock and not his brain.

Kenzie innocently smiled at Matt, as he tried to slyly move himself behind the counter, hiding his now tenting erection behind the kitchen island. Kenzie loved this about the boys her age, they were always quick to recover from orgasm and able to go multiple times a day. However, she knew that to gain control over Matt, she would need to control his sexuality, especially his orgasms. She did not want him scurrying back down to his basement bedroom and away from her control.

She slowly lifted her oversized sweatshirt above her head, taking it off to reveal only a cropped white tube top underneath. Her firm breasts tantalizingly peeking out above the top, her toned and tanned midriff showing. She noticed Matt gawking at her, he was not very good at being subtle, but that just made it more exciting for Kenzie. She got off the kitchen counter barstool, and made her way into the living room. She did not look behind herself, but she could feel Matt's gaze focused on her ass.

Matt stared at Kenzie's round ass as she walked towards the living room, she was so scantily clad he could hardly believe his luck. Her undersized, tight cotton shorts left nothing to the imagination. Although he had just got himself off in the shower no more than twenty minutes ago, he was more than ready to run back downstairs and relieve himself again. He was about to do just that when Kenzie turned her head back towards him and innocently asked, "Are you okay with me using your TV to throw on a workout video?"

Matt, disappointed he could not run back down to his room so quickly, obliged, "Sure thing Kenzie, let me get that set up for you."

Kenzie smiled as Matt walked into the living room, getting his phone out to turn on the TV, she noticed his other hand was subtly covering the crotch of his pants. Kenzie was happy he was at least trying to be modest and hide his erection. In class she heard that a male hides his genitals when he is in a state of submission. When Matt finished getting the video going, the one Kenzie requested, he began to leave the room. Kenzie was not done playing with him yet though, so in her sweetest voice she asked, "Matt, can you grab me a glass of ice water please?"

Matt accommodated her, he walked back to the kitchen, and used the fridge dispenser to grab a glass of ice water for Kenzie, he knew he was putty in her hands and would do pretty much anything the beauty asked at this point. He had never even talked to a girl this hot before, let alone been asked by one for a favor. When he returned to the living room with the cup of ice water, he saw Kenzie stretching. She was standing, legs straight, but the entire upper half of her body was bent-over forward. At this angle her ass was poking out, and even more provocative, he could clearly see the outline of her pussy lips. He didn't know how long he had been staring, but when Kenzie ended her stretch, he panicked and dropped the glass of ice water he had been holding in his hand for her.

It was right as Kenzie had checked behind herself for Matt, that she saw him drop the cup of ice water. He had probably been checking her out for a while, but she could not be sure how long. In Kenzie's eyes the glass seemed to fall in slow motion, she saw it slip out of Matt's hand, as it fell it grazed his tented crotch, dampening it, then the remainder of the ice water spilled all over his feet and the carpet.

Kenzie immediately jumped into action, firmly telling Matt, "Stay still! Stay right there, I will run and grab some paper towels." Matt was taken aback by how forceful Kenzie's command was, he did not like being scolded like a child but he certainly respected her assertiveness.

Kenzie came back with a roll of paper towels, and immediately started drying Matt's feet and the carpet, then she rubbed the wet spot on his crotch. Matt was extremely nervous as Kenzie patted his crotch dry, only his shorts and the paper towel were between his cock and Kenzie's hand. He was relieved when the patting stopped, proud of himself for not cumming his shorts while being patted dry. Matt knew he was inexperienced with the opposite sex, and although Kenzie had clearly just felt his erection, he did not know whether he should try to make a move on her, or if she was just being genuinely nice. He was certainly taking a mental picture of Kenzie though, her on her knees in front of him, in her tube top, he had the perfect view to look down her shirt. He knew it was obvious, but he could not help it, he stared. He imagined how amazing it would feel to grab her by her hair, and force his cock into her mouth.

Kenzie had greatly enjoyed patting down Matt's cock, it was clear to her that she had already established herself as an authority figure to him, as he did not resist her treating him in a childlike manner. As an added bonus for Kenzie, she was able to get a great feel of Matt's manhood. She was happy with both the girth and the length, it was certainly not the biggest nor the smallest she had felt, but it was more than adequate for a woman like her. To Kenzie it was very hot being able to feel up this young man, in his own house, him obeying her commands. It was already apparent to Kenzie that Matt was not nearly as domineering as the older men she had dated, she was already beginning to enjoy her growing control over him.

Kenzie got up off of her knees and explained to him, "Matt, thanks for listening to me when I told you to stand still, you're a good listener, I wanted to make sure to contain the spill. I would feel really bad if your dad came back to a trail of wet footsteps all over your living room."

Matt thanked her, "I really appreciate you helping clean me up and the carpet up." His eyes were still drinking up the beautiful sight in front of him, but he meant it when he thanked her. He was not used to any feminine presence in the house, let alone one so caring yet firm.

Kenzie decided to continue with her plan, and she asked Matt, "Would you want to go hot tubbing with me on the deck? I know you must be cold from the ice water you spilt." Matt responded, "Yes!" to her question faster than he had ever answered any question in his life. He then tried to hide his excitement by coolly adding, "Meet you there in a few minutes."

Matt was the first one in the hot tub, he greatly enjoyed the contrast of the cold December air with the warm water of the hot tub. He was not in there long before Kenzie slid open the patio door and joined him. She was in the sexiest, most revealing bikini Matt could have imagined, suddenly, he realized he had seen that bikini before.

Kenzie watched Matt's jaw drop as she walked outside to join him in the hot tub, she had chosen the same bikini as she wore this summer, in the Instagram photo that Matt had liked earlier in the day. This was her subtle way of letting Matt know that she knew about his "shower-time activities" earlier.

Matt had been too busy staring at Kenzie's amazing figure to notice what was in her hands, she had brought out a bottle of wine and two wine glasses. When she set them in the cupholders of the hot tub, Kenzie innocently asked, "Can I pour you a glass?" Matt responded, "I would love to but I'm not allowed to." Kenzie poured him a glass anyways and handed it to him. Now she was starting to question if Matt was actually this naïve or just playing dumb.

Matt then took a sip of the wine, and by the look on his face it was clear, he actually was this innocent. Kenzie was pretty sure he had never drank a drop of alcohol before. She made a mental note to herself to only pour him one glass, as she didn't want to be taking care of a drunk college boy by the end of the night.

As Matt got more comfortable holding a conversation with Kenzie, helped also by half a glass of wine, he became a little more confident in his answers. Kenzie noticed the change, she was glad he was warming up to her, but she wanted to make sure she stayed in control of the situation. She slowly inched herself closer and closer to Matt as their talk continued. Eventually Kenzie was sitting right next to Matt in the hot tub. She started to ask personal questions, first about his life growing up, then school, then about his dating life. She asked, "Have you ever had a girlfriend before?" Matt responded, "Not really, but there is this girl in Programming 1012 that I went to coffee with when we were working on a project together..." Kenzie cut him off, not needing to hear every detail about a school project. She asked, "Have you ever kissed a girl before?" Matt responded, "Well not on the lips, but I have..." And then Kenzie cut him off again, only this time it was to press her lips onto his, and to dart her tongue inside of his mouth.

Kenzie knew kissing Matt escalated their relationship. Now their relationship was overtly sexual, she knew she had more experience in this playing field, she would hold the advantage. She was the one who initiated the kiss, it was her tongue that entered his mouth, in her actions she was making it clear to him who was in charge. She sexily told him, "There, now the next time someone asks, you can say you kissed a girl." Matt didn't say anything, he just leaned towards her for another kiss.

Kenzie pulled back a little, rejecting his advance, controlling the situation. He looked uncertain of what to do next, until his eyes found her bikini clad breasts which were teasingly visible above the waterline. Matt ogled them, as Kenzie planned her next move.

Then Matt's phone rang. Kenzie felt annoyed as Matt reached for his phone, she practically had him hypnotized with lust at this point, and the phone was going to snap him out of it. As he picked up his still buzzing phone, Kenzie forced her hand past his swim trunk's waistband and grabbed a hold of his cock.

Matt decided the call could wait and put the phone back down. He took off his swim trunks to give Kenzie easier access to his cock. For Kenzie this was too easy, this boy would do anything for her attention. To Matt, Kenzie's hand felt amazing as she played with him so he tried to return the favor.

He clumsily tried to force his fingers into Kenzie's bikini bottoms but with her free hand she stopped him and instead guided his hands to the front of her bikini top. He tried to slip his hand inside, to touch her bare breasts, but she lightly slapped his hand away. To Matt it seemed Kenzie was much more interested in getting him off, than receiving any attention back.

Kenzie was actually much more interested in subliminally establishing boundaries with Matt. She was showing him that it was okay for her to touch him wherever and however she wanted to, but that it was not okay for him to do the same. In her classes she learned that for most of history women had no bodily autonomy, in this house it would be the reverse.

Matt would have to settle for feeling her up over her bikini, as Kenzie continued to jack him off. He badly wanted to see her naked but did not feel comfortable making an advance on her again, and possibly ruining the mood. He was quickly building towards an orgasm, if Kenzie had been stroking him off above water, he was certain he would have cum already.

Matt's phone rang again, a video call from his dad. The last thing in the world he wanted to do was answer the call right now, but it must be important if his dad was calling twice. Kenzie slowed down the pace of her strokes, and instructed him, "It's okay, go ahead and answer it, maybe it's an emergency."

Matt answered the video call. It was his dad brimming with joy, he said, "Matt, is Kenzie there? Me and Tiffany have some exciting news to share with the both of you." Matt turned the phone so his camera showed both him and Kenzie's faces on the screen. Tom passed his phone to Tiffany, and she chimed in, "We are getting married!" and she held up her hand, showing off her huge new diamond engagement ring.

Matt and Kenzie both immediately responded with, "Congratulations!" They were both genuinely happy for their parents, even if the timing of this announcement was a bit awkward for them. It remained especially awkward for Matt, as Kenzie had not ceased her methodical stroking of his cock.

Tiffany continued to gush over the phone, continually showing off her engagement ring to both of them. Through the screen, Matt was looking at this mature, voluptuous woman as her daughter was playing with him under the water, he would have felt shame if he was not so horny. Kenzie was able to keep the conversation with her mother going as Matt was far too close to orgasming to speak coherently.

Tiffany, still showing off her new ring, elevated the phone to a new angle during the video call, this gave Matt an amazing view down her dress, he stared at her large breasts. It was too much for Matt, with Tiffany's tits jiggling on the screen in front of him, and her smoldering hot daughter increasing the tempo of her strokes, Matt climaxed. His orgasm was mind-blowing, he lost control of himself. He moaned and dropped his phone into the water, his cock shooting out clouds of semen into the water. Kenzie immediately let go of Matt's cock as the phone fell from his hand and towards the water. She knew her dirty deed was already completed.

12