Home for the Holidays Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In what felt like slow motion, Matt watched the phone fall into the water. His cock was still shooting out its load as the phone slowly sunk between his legs, down to his feet, camera angled up. With the hot tub underwater lights illuminating the floor of the tub, it was easy for him to find and pick up the phone.

Then, suddenly, he had a terrifying realization, he had no idea what Tiffany could have seen on her side of the screen when the phone fell through the water. He ended the video call immediately. Had she seen him blow his load under water? Had she seen the milky clouds of semen illuminated by the hot tub lights? Would Tiffany think he was some kind of a pervert who blew his load to his soon to be step-mom?

His thoughts were running wild, but he was brought back to reality when Kenzie spoke mischievously, "Oh my gosh Matt, did you just blow your load when you were on a video chat with my mom? I knew you were horny, but I had no idea you were that much of a pervert." She then lightly slapped him on the shoulder, knowing she purposely pushed Matt over the edge during the call for the thrill of it.

"No Kenzie, I swear, I didn't mean to cum right then," Matt defensively responded, unsure how to explain himself to Kenzie.

Kenzie, enjoying Matt's humiliation, insisted, "Please don't call me Kenzie anymore, call me step-sis."

Matt cringed hearing her say that. His mind was clouded with lust, confusion and embarrassment. He had just gotten a hand job from the hottest girl he had ever met. This girl was now going to become his step-sister. And he may have just blown his load on camera, right in front of his soon to be step-mom.

A few minutes later Kenzie's phone rang, it was her mom on the phone and she headed into the house to take the call in private. Matt's stomach turned, he was terrified that Tiffany was calling to warn Kenzie that he was a pervert.

When Kenzie returned to the hot tub, she confirmed Matt's worst fears. She told Matt, "My mom called to tell me you were a little pervert, who had been stroking himself during the video call with his soon to be step-mother. She said that your behavior was unacceptable and perverted and that it will not be tolerated in our new household. She also said your cock was small."

Kenzie, of course, was lying through her teeth. She had no idea what her mom had or had not seen. Her mom had had only called her to continue gushing about how excited she was to be engaged.

Kenzie continued her false story to Matt, "Don't worry step-brother, I read about your condition in class this semester. You have what is called an Oedipus Complex. It means you have no sexual impulse control when you think about your step-mom. It is curable, if you trust me, I will help you out."

Matt immediately agreed, "Yes Kenzie of course, I will do anything, I am so embarrassed, I can't believe I did that. It is just that... you were my first kiss, and I never had a girl touch me down there and it all happened so fast."

Kenzie, still doing her best to feign indignity, scolded him, "Matt, no excuses, you blew your load to your step mom and that is gross. Starting tonight, we work on your impulse control. Go get showered, I will meet you in your room in a little bit." Kenzie pointed to the sliding glass door as a humiliated Matt trudged inside.

Matt knew he had messed up big time, he had a lot to think about while he showered. His dad had finally found a soul-mate, and on the very night of their engagement he might have already ruined everything. If only he had more self-control, he never would have dropped the phone. The night may have turned out so much differently. He was so close to getting laid, finally losing his virginity, and now Kenzie probably just sees him as a mentally ill pervert.

When Matt walked out of the bathroom, he was greeted by Kenzie, still in her wet swimsuit, sitting on his bed. He had no idea what to expect, but was willing to do anything to make up for his mistake. Kenzie instructed him, "Ok pervert, I can't have you cumming in your pants whenever my mom gets home, so we need you to empty your balls one more time before they get back. Obviously you are into older women like my mom, so we need to break your bad habit. You've probably watched way too many MILF porn videos, so no more phone for you." Matt obediently handed over his phone to Kenzie's waiting hand.

"Sit down Matt." Kenzie ordered, "Look at me, and start stroking yourself."

Matt immediately complied, if this was his punishment, he was the luckiest guy on earth. Kenzie was gorgeous, in his mind she was far more attractive than her already beautiful mother.

Kenzie continued, "We are going to re-train you, we can't have a pervert in the house who wets his pants whenever he sees his step-mom. From now on, no unsupervised phone usage, and whenever you are horny you are going to jack-off while looking at me. I am your age and it is much more natural and healthy for you to be into women like me."

Matt could not agree more, as he stroked himself in front of Kenzie, starting at her boobs, which were spilling out of her bikini top.

"Faster Matt, our parents could be home any minute." Kenzie demanded.

Matt was masturbating furiously, but he had already cum twice today, and in the back of his mind he was still worrying about what Kenzie's mom, Tiffany, saw in the video call.

Kenzie now felt completely in control, and was starting to get off on her own sense of sadism. She decided to escalate the situation.

"Come on Matt, don't you think I am hot? Maybe you aren't into girls like me?" Kenzie teased him as she pressed her tits up obscenely with both hands.

Matt's cock was on fire, he felt so close to orgasming but just could not get over the edge again so soon after cumming in the hot tub. He wanted to cum for Kenzie so bad, to prove he really was into her and not her mom.

Then they both heard the garage door opener start up. Kenzie knew her fun was almost over. She watched Matt as he frantically stroked himself but was unable to cum, she decided to take action. She pushed Matt backwards onto the bed, telling him "Don't stop stroking step-brother, I am going to help you out." She then lifted one of his legs up, spit on her thumb, and worked it into Matt's butt. This was so far beyond anything Matt had experienced, he did not know how to respond, but his cock knew exactly what to do. As Kenzie pressed her finger into him, he started shooting thick ropes of cum everywhere. His abdomen, thighs, hands, and cock were splattered with semen.

Kenzie noticed his stroking die down shortly after he orgasmed. She wanted to continue to assert herself over him, to make sure he knew she was in control of him both when he was horny and when he was spent. She looked him dead in the eye and then scooped some cum off of his thigh and popped it into her mouth. Matt's jaw had dropped at the sight, this was part of Kenzie's plan. Kenzie took advantage, and pressed a cum covered finger into his mouth before he had a chance to regain his composure. When Matt did not try to stop her, Kenzie knew she had asserted her dominance. It was only their first day together and she had already fingered his ass and made him eat his own cum. She was satisfied with the progress.

As she heard their parents walk into the house, Kenzie pranced out of Matt's room, only looking back to blow him a kiss and sexily whisper, "Goodnight, step-bro."

12