Home Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's progress, I thought. He'd usually close his door if his shorts were coming off. Mark walked back to the couch fully clothed and sat down to pull his shoes on. "Last chance if you want to tag along," he offered, but I just shook my head and he got up and left.

Once his truck got down the road a little ways I decided I'd go to the back porch and finish my coffee in the fresh morning air. I sat on the porch and listened quietly to the sounds of nature around me. The morning was wonderfully relaxing as I reflected on the surprising willingness Mark had to have me walk around naked all the time.

Before I knew it I heard his truck pulling back into the driveway. I gave it a few more minutes before I stood and walked back in the back door. I wanted him to know that I had indeed been sitting outside wearing nothing at all while he was gone, and I wondered what he was thinking when I walked back in the house.

Mark looked a little taken aback when he saw me walk in the back door, he also seemed quite amused at the idea of being naked outside, especially in broad daylight. I could understand the novelty of it, but at the same time nobody was around to see me, and it felt absolutely wonderful to feel the breeze and sunshine on places normally shielded from such sensations.

Mark had several bags of items he'd retrieved from his parents house and began to unpack and place things around his room where he wanted them. I stood in the doorway and watched, recognizing various things like posters he had on his wall in his old room, books from his bookshelf, and knicknacks he had on his desk. Once he was finished putting everything away, he unceremoniously removed his shirt and shoes before turning his back to me and pushing his jeans to the floor.

His tight little ass came into full view of my eyes for the first time, it wasn't lacking definition in any such way, but it didn't seem to be nearly as perky as my own was. When he bent down to pull the legs of his pants over his feet, he exposed the backside of his small ball sack, holding his jewels close to his body. Once his jeans were completely off of his body, he reached over to the bed and retrieved his shorts much to my disappointment. He quickly pulled them on, never turning to face me so I wasn't able to tell anything about his cock.

I had to admit to myself, despite my full-on nudity, it took a lot of courage for him to change in front of me like that, even just exposing his ass to someone was a brand new experience for him. Instead of calling him out on the display, I decided it was probably best to act like nothing had happened, and what did happen was completely and totally normal. If I was going to push his boundaries and get him comfortable being naked himself, I needed to proceed with caution.

We carried on like that for quite a while, as summer turned to fall, and fall turned to winter, with me still maintaining my unclothed lifestyle unless we had friends over, and Mark staying in his shorts all the time despite the changes in the temperature outside. Occasionally he'd change in front of me, always with his back turned though, and once or twice I could have sworn I saw him cross the hallway between the bathroom and his bedroom without a towel, although I could never be sure.

Things were pretty simple at that point, and I was glad to have my freedom again, but I also kind of enjoyed Mark looking at my naked body all the time. I'd never really thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but the signs were starting to add up in my mind.

Then, one Saturday morning after I woke up as usual, hard-on leading the way to coffee, Mark told me that one of our friends from our highschool days was having a bit of trouble. Carly had gotten into a big fight with her mom and stepdad, and she said they were kicking her out of their house and she needed to find another place to stay for a while until things cooled down at home.

Carly was a good platonic friend of both of us, although we didn't hear much from her anymore, the bond we all shared was still there. She was a little tomboyish, so to us she was just another one of the guys, or at least most of the time, she was still a woman, and we were a couple of horny teens. Mark asked if we'd be willing to take her in and without a second thought, I agreed, but she'd have to keep her job and help with the grocery bill.

The next day Carly was mostly moved into the other bedroom where my desk and computer were, but I'd moved them both to my own room to make space for her. She was grateful for the place to stay, and offered to take on the majority of the cooking and cleaning to make it up to us. We were happy to accept that offer, we weren't slobs by any means, but we weren't great at cleaning either.

Unfortunately for me I had to start wearing shorts around the house, and only allowed myself to be naked in my room at night, with the exception of wearing only a towel when I finished showering. I started keeping shorts in the dryer again so I could at least still swap out the towel with a small bit of risk.

Nothing changed for Mark, but soon Carly began to get more comfortable with us and she was wearing less and less as time went on. She finally settled on a tight tank top with a pair of brief style panties. She didn't wear a bra, but she really didn't need one since she was a certified, card carrying member of the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee." Even that was being generous to her endowment, or rather lack thereof. Her small bust suited her though, and her small frame, and boyish hips kept everything proportional.

Mark and I were very pleased with the new scenery around the house, not only were her puffy little nipples pretty much on display, but the panties she wore seemed to be maybe a size too small, even for her.

After a few weeks she even joined in the "fun" of wearing a towel to the laundry room after her showers, even though her room was right next to the bathroom. Occasionally Mark and I would catch a glimpse of her ass as she bent over to pull her outfit from the dryer, which of course was a thrill even though we never did see much.

I suspected that Mark talked to Carly more than I did, and that was almost confirmed because it seemed like they texted each other quite a bit so that I couldn't overhear them. I got my answer one day and found out Mark had told her about my penchant for casual nudity, but I only found out after they had plotted against me to expose my body.

Now, it would've been nice if they had just simply said "Hey, Jason! We don't care if you want to walk around naked. Go ahead and let your freak flag fly, we're all friends here!" But no, they had to make it look like an accident and humiliate me to some degree...although in hindsight I can't say I'm upset about anything that happened.

I arrived home from work one Friday, just like any other, said hello to Mark and Carly, then headed in to shower after a long and hectic week. I washed off, got out, dried myself, and wrapped my towel around my waist then walked out of the bathroom to get dressed in the laundry room.

Mark and Carly were casually sitting on the couch as usual, Mark in his shorts, and Carly in her tank top and panties. As I walked through the living room I noticed that they both watched me out of the corners of their eyes. I'm certain they did this every day, but this time I was struck with the feeling that something was different.

I proceeded to the laundry room and removed my towel just like every other shower, and placed it on top of the laundry already in the washer. I noticed it was ready for a cycle so I added the detergent and started it up. I was a little annoyed that it hadn't been done yet since that was part of the deal when Carly moved in, but it didn't bother me enough to say anything.

When I moved over to the dryer however I felt like I was being watched. I turned my head and sure enough both of my roommates were now standing in the kitchen. They pretend to be looking for something in the fridge, but I knew the sight of my bare ass would've been hard to miss, and even more difficult to ignore. I began to feel like I had been set up.

I turned back to the dryer and opened it fully expecting to once again find it empty, and myself trapped naked in the small space with no escape that didn't involve exposure. I opened it up and there was something inside, but it wasn't my shorts. It was a scrap of paper that had one word written in all capital letters.

BUSTED

I covered my crotch and turned to face my pranksters. "C'mon Mark, this isn't funny! Carly is in the house!"

The two busted out in laughter, looking directly at me standing there completely naked except for my hands covering what remained of my decency.

"Where the hell are my shorts?" I asked angrily and mostly rhetorically as I left the laundry room and made a hasty retreat to the privacy of my bedroom.

Mark and Carly were still in the kitchen and I could hear their continued laughter as I opened my closet to find all my clothes were missing from there as well. They were forcing my hand so to speak, they really did want to see me naked.

I gave up and dropped my hands to my side as I walked back out of my room and right up to my roommates, fully exposed and with a bit of anger in my heart. "Is this what y'all want? To get me undressed? To see my dick?" My voice was raised over their laughter.

Their eyes both focused on mine as they got quiet and realized that right now probably wasn't the time to pull this stunt. "We're sorry, Jason," Carly began. "Mark told me that you were always naked before I moved in, and I just wanted to show you that you shouldn't change your ways just because I moved in here with y'all. We're all friends here."

Her words cut through the anger and I realized that I was taking this a little bit too seriously, despite my humiliation with the circumstances. "All y'all had to do was say something, guys. You didn't have to steal my clothes and set this whole thing up. Hell, a text message would have sufficed."

They knew that I was right in that thinking, and they both seemed to be ashamed as their eyes fell to the floor at their feet.

"The truth is Jason," Carly looked up and met my gaze, "I like walking around without clothes, too. I just don't want to be the only one...or the first one to do it. I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be alone."

"Strip then," was all I had to say. With slight hesitation Carly reached down and grabbed the hem of her tank top and swiftly pulled it off, dropping it on the ground beside her. Mark was standing behind her at this point, but his eyes still widened as did my own.

Finally her perky little tits were free, and she looked amazing. She then reached back down and pushed her tight little panties over her slender hips and thighs, and wiggled a bit to coax them to the floor as well.

Her mound was completely shaven, and seemed to protrude out from her pelvis. Her tiny little slit glistened with moisture, and I noticed a discernible wet spot on the crotch of her panties pooled at her feet.

She turned around to face Mark now, and I saw her butt was indeed as cute as I'd imagined. Although Mark had a little bit of disappointment on his face, he was still thrilled to see the lewd display before him.

Carly bent over at the waist to remove the small cotton fabric from her ankles, and I was able to see her vulva peeking out from between her legs. Mark and I made eye contact for a moment before Carly stood back up straight, she seemed to stare straight at him. "Your turn," she stated dryly as she reached forward and with a quick tug, yanked his shorts off his hips and onto the floor with her own discarded garments.

Mark stood as still as stone as the situation crept into his consciousness, and his cock seemed to follow suit. It wasn't very thick, but it was long, and had a slight upward curve to it.

The three of us stood there dumbfounded and naked for several seconds, just staring at each other's exposed bodies, until I finally broke the awkward silence. "Mark, grab us a few Cokes from the fridge, would you?"

...

12