Home from College

Story Info
Elizabeth, home from college, has some fun with her Step-Dad.
1.2k words
4.22
39.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth Johnson was a junior in college, she was studying for a law degree and had an excellent future planned ahead. However, she was now home for spring break, with her step-father and her mother.

She woke up bright and early on her first day back home. All she wore was an oversized t-shirt from an ex-boyfriend, she wore no bra nor panties. She had dark brown hair, green eyes and light freckles on her nose. She could smell pancakes cooking from downstairs, which lured her out of bed. Brushing through her hair, Elizabeth made her way downstairs, still in only the oversized t-shirt, which barely covered her soft round ass.

Reaching the bottom floor, she made her way into the kitchen where she greeted her step-father and her mother. Her mother, Marian, was reading the newspaper and having a cup of coffee while her step-father, Mark, was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning sweetheart." Her mother greeted her as she looked over her cup of coffee. Marian was dressed for work, she worked in an office building.

"Morning mom, and Mark," Elizabeth said, she had never really called her step-father anything else. He had only been with her mother for three months.

"Hope you're hungry," Mark said as she glanced back at Elizabeth. He was a well-built man, with salt and peppery hair and a light scruff as well as blue eyes. Elizabeth found it hard not to stare at times.

"I'm very hungry." She said as she leaned up against the counter. Leaning back just so slightly so the t-shirt pulled up a little. Showing quite a bit of thigh. Mark noticed but said nothing.

"Well I'm off to work," Marian said as she collected her things. "I'll see you two tonight." She added before giving Mark a kiss and heading out.

Elizabeth brushed past mark to get a glass from the cupboard, she leaned up on her tippy toes to reach one that was a bit higher up. "Do we have any orange juice?" She asked as she reached.

Mark glanced over at Elizabeth and saw most of her plump ass from under the t-shirt. "In the fridge we do." He replied, feeling a stiffening in his pants.

"Thanks, daddy." Elizabeth said, she occasionally would use the term 'daddy' especially if they were alone. She walked over to the fridge and opened in, bending forwards to grab the carton of juice. All the while she did this, she felt eyes on her rear. Smirking she closed the door and poured herself some juice before putting it back.

"Grab a seat while I finish these up," Mark told her as she finished up the pancakes.

Elizabeth walked into the dining room and took a seat, taking a few sips of her orange juice as she waited. A few moments later, Mark appeared and sat a plate down in front of her. He set on down for himself on the opposite side of the table.

"So how is school going?" Mark asked as he took a seat and began to eat breakfast.

"It's going good," Elizabeth replied as she took a few bites. "There's a chance I might be graduating early." She said happily.

"That's great!" Mark said as he looked across at her. Despite being in a relationship with her mother, he found Elizabeth to be exceptionally attractive, and he knew the feeling was mutual. Giving all the shows he's been given by her.

The two continued to eat their breakfast before they finished. Elizabeth finished second and offered to take their plates.

"Thanks honey," Mark said as he watched her take their plates into the kitchen. His eyes drifting to her ass.

Elizabeth carried the plates into the kitchen and set them in the sink. Which she filled with hot water and dish soap. They didn't have a dishwasher and so handwashing would do the trick.

As she was washing the plates, she suddenly felt someone behind her. But knowing who it was, did not bother her one bit. It was Mark. She felt him press his groin against her ass, feeling his breath in her ear as he placed a hand on her hip.

"You keep teasing me..." He said as his hand drifted against her stomach and inched lower. "What would your mother think?" He asked.

Elizabeth paused in washing the dishes as she felt his body against hers and his hand creeping down. "She doesn't have to know..." She said, feeling his hand slowly move under the bottom of her t-shirt. She felt his finger slowly rubbed between her shaved pussy lips. She was already wet.

"You're right..." He whispered against, biting the tip of her ear gently as he slide a finger into her. Slowly pumping in and out of her hot and wet pussy. His other hand pulled her t-shirt up and started squeezing her breast, pinching and pulling on her soft pink nipples.

Elizabeth closed her eyes and let out a soft moan, feeling him finger her and massage her breast. "Mmm...daddy." She glanced out the window at the neighbor's house, wondering if he could see them. She didn't care, she'd fuck him too.

Suddenly, he withdrew his hands and pulled back. Gently pulling her into the dining room where he pushed her onto her back on the table. Elizabeth pulled the t-shirt completely off, now laying in front of her step-father completely naked with her legs spread.

Elizabeth had a curvy body, she was fit and athletic with supple C-cup sized breasts, and a smooth shaved pink pussy. She had a small heart tattoo on her inner thigh. She looked up at Mark, feeling his eyes look over her body. It turned her on to feel his eyes seeing her nakedness.

Mark pulled her to the edge of the table, his hard 8-inch cock was already out and throbbing. Elizabeth looked down and smirked, spreading her legs more. "Say it..." He told her.

"Fuck me daddy..." Elizabeth begged, looking up at him as she played with her breast for a moment. She could feel the heat of his cock against her pussy and suddenly felt it push in. Letting out a loud moan, her hands gripped his arms.

Mark pushed in hard and slowly began to pump inside of her. Letting her get used to his size, he felt her walls tighten around his cock. He then began to fuck her harder, both moaning and groaning.

He grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head as he thrust into her harder, her breasts jiggled each time he pounded into her. Elizabeth moaned, again and again, fueling him on.

"Oh daddy..." Elizabeth moaned, her pussy throbbed around his cock, feeling how deep he went. She loved that he was holding her down as well. "I'm close...!"

Mark smirked and thrust harder, he used one hand to pin her wrists above her head and the other hand to rub her clit as he fucked her. He too was also close, thank goodness she was on birth control. As ordered by her mother before college.

Elizabeth suddenly jerked her hips a little, moaning his name loudly as she came. Her pussy drenching his cock, as her legs twitched a little. A few moments later, Mark came as well, cumming inside of her. He slowly pulled out after they had both finished.

"Go get cleaned up." He ordered as he rubbed a hand against her now very wet pussy.

"Yes daddy," Elizabeth said as she got up off the table. Her legs were a bit wobbly as a result of her orgasm. She headed off to take a shower, feeling great.