All Comments on 'Home from College'

by promithius

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
crescenthammercrescenthammerover 5 years ago
WHAT?

You cannot stop the story like this. There needs to be at least one more chapter.There are a lot of things that can happen and a lot of directions that this story can go. Pick one and keep on writing.

washdog10washdog10over 5 years ago
Somewhat Lacking

This story would be so much better and easier to read just by adding some much needed dialogue. Conceptually good, but hard to understand the characters without dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

Needs way more dialogue. Reads like an essay almost. Also if the son is seducing the momm it should be from his point of view.

hornacekhornacekover 5 years ago
something's missing

You know what's nice in a story?

Dialogue. *Any* dialogue!

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 5 years ago
Really, really good.

I very much enjoyed the different manner in which you told this story. So many things... Sarah was prim and proper as were her thoughts at the start of the story... Sarah grew as David's fondness built and was gradually revealed... and more. Other comments indicated a desire for more dialog but it was not needed in a story such as this. Perhaps others could open their minds enough to allow authors with different writing styles to be more appreciated. Thank you.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 5 years ago
Boring

I could not get past 1st page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

and that`s how to finish a story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A detailed, but absolutely great writing, and a wonderful story. BRAVO !!!!!! JEF

sbmcruisesbmcruise13 days ago

I was disappointed you set up the boss to extort sex from the mom and then nothing happened on that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous