Home from College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Morris directed David to sit opposite the two men. It was Mr. Morris that did most of the talking. "I understand that you have finished college and have your master's in Business administration, an MBA in fact."

David said that he had not received the official results. "Quite so." Mr. Morris was strumming his fingers on the table. "I understand you have had some issues with Mr. Rush." It was at this point David glanced up saw Rush walking past Mr. Morris's office, apparently he had no business to be on the top floor so it was assumed that he was just being nosey." Further questioning continued with regard to his performance over the past four years, until he was asked to wait outside the office. David was surprised by just how much they knew about him.

He watched the two men as they discussed the situation including a lot of nodding and shaking of heads, before being recalled into the office. Again it was Mr. Morris who did most of the talking. "David I know what you're thinking, if you think you're in trouble, you're not. For several years now I have wanted to replace Mr. Rush, I have never been happy with his performance or attitude towards his subordinates but there has been no one who I though suitable until now. How would you feel if I asked you to head up that department? I appreciate that it is short notice but I need your answer say before 2 o'clock so I can make the necessary arrangements. He pushed a slip of paper across the table. "This will be your new salary, a substantial increase wouldn't you say." David said he would be pleased to accept the position providing Mr. Rush wasn't a part of the department. Mr. Morris informed David that Mr. Rush would be called into the Human Resources manager's office and told he was being let go.

Naked we lay together making small talk, my breasts squashed against his chest, one leg lying between his, my hip pressing on his manhood allowing me to feel the occasional jerk as it began to recover from its wilted state.

I felt it grow in stature which suggested that David was becoming aroused, he pulled me close kissed me and rolled me onto my back. Leaning over me he kissed me again, then on both of my nipples, the underside of my breasts, my naval, then numerous times as he worked his way down to my sex. He had settled between my legs when I felt his warm moist tongue slip inside me, flicking in and out, snake like, for several minutes before adding that little something extra. It flicked in and out twice then tracked along to my clitoris rubbing across and around my little nub before returning to dip into my sex again to continue pleasuring me in that manner.

It wasn't long before he was driving me crazy. Raising my hips off the bed by arching my back, and placing my hands behind his head, pulled him tight against me, forcing myself against his face. He had me screaming obscenities at him, calling him a motherfucker, pleading with him to go faster and deeper. He pushed his fingers inside me using them like a piston as they flew in and out, unable to control the stoke his hand painfully ramming up against my body, all the time his tongue was servicing my clit. God I almost passed out having never been treated that rough before. I wanted him to kiss my mouth, at the same time suck and bite my nipples, I wanted to bury my teeth in him, I wanted everything, but I didn't want him to stop massaging my clit with his tongue, or ramming his fingers up inside me.

I felt it start deep within me, gradually increasing like a crescendo, finally hitting me like a hurricane, I screamed out as the most violent orgasm I had ever experience hit me. Eventually I calmed down my body sinking back into the bed, David was grinning with my juices running down his face, telling me they were squirted over him.

I held out my arms for him to come to me not expecting him to slip inside me, as he crawled over my body. Shattered, there was no way he was going to arouse me. I could have been one of those sex dolls as far as he was concerned, dictating his own pace and receiving no response as he used my body for his own gratification.

It was too late to cook so we sent out for Chinese. While we waited I slipped into something comfortable and David into sweat pants and polo shirt, with me ending up on his lap, his hand on my breast. Well where else would it be? That night in bed, as we kissed and cuddled, there was no love making, David asked me to lay on my front then pulled my nightdress up, with him naked snuggled up against my side. I could feel he was aroused and with my head turned towards him we continued kissing. As we kissed I felt a finger dip between my buttocks and began to stroke me up and down, gradually spreading them to work his way deeper. His other hand slipped beneath my body to nestle between my legs seeking out my sex before easing a finger inside me. I pushed back forcing his finger even deeper between my cheeks until he was touching me in an area nobody had ever touched before. I felt a fumbling and a touch, a slick touch and realize he was lubing me up with my own body fluid. David pushed a finger inside me, it wasn't painful and I couldn't say it was unpleasant, just different, but when he slipped in a second finger in became slightly uncomfortable. He began to concentrate on pleasuring me with his other hand and with the combination of the two I was a pretty happy girl.

The rest of the week was pretty similar, without David's story of course. We made love, I turned onto my front and he dipped his fingers into me, he was preparing me for the weekend. Saturday afternoons were for romance, lying on the sofa kissing and cuddling, sweet talking each other and discussing how we should proceed in the future. Saturday evenings we had found an out of the way restaurant, with a romantic ambiance, providing good food, dimmed lights with a DJ playing records we could dance to. Saturday night we would make love and anything else we thought appropriate. That particular Saturday night after recuperating from making love, David asked me to position myself on all fours. Fortunately I had bought some lube and asked him to use plenty and stop if I needed him to.

Kneeling on the bed in that position provided David with far more accessibility to me than when lying on my stomach. Finally, after making me ready by inserting his fingers he slipped inside and began to ride me, slamming himself hard against me before withdrawing, causing my body to rock back and forth. This continual action caused my breast to swing to and fro with David watching their movement in the mirror. He must have been close to coming when he laid along my back, slipped his arms around me allowing him to clamp both hands over my breasts. For me I can't say that it was enjoyable, David got some satisfaction out of it, but afterwards we showered together washing each other's bodies and made love again which was far better.

Sunday mornings I would slip right down the bed and wake him using only my mouth, providing his sensitive body part with a warm moist awakening, as I massaged him with my lips and tongue until he was totally satisfied. Sometimes if he was already awake he would prefer to satisfy himself between my breasts, at first I would need to hold them firmly clamped around his shaft so that he could achieve his desire. Eventually I modified one of my satin bras which when my breasts were lubricated would provide the right amount of pressure allowing him to push his way between them. Our sexual practices were quite varied as we watched ourselves in the mirror, lying or kneeling on the bed sometimes standing, as our hands lovingly pleasure each other's body. We would watch each other, as we pleasured ourselves following the same procedures, but in each case we would occasionally lean forward and kiss. Nevertheless by whatever method or position we made love, the missionary position was always our preference, allowing us to face each other, kiss, talk of love, and press our bodies together.

Eight months later we found out that I was pregnant, and four months after that we moved to Florida. David's company bought out a failing engineering firm and David was put in charge to revitalize it. Several production lines were transferred to Florida, first to assist on the financial side to make the company more viable, secondly because the customer of those products were much closer to Florida thereby reducing transportation costs. Initially the company rented us a nice house with a pool which we eventually bought. We sold our house in Washington, and even if we were forced to return, we wouldn't have purchased property in the area we left. Publicly we now declared ourselves as a married couple. We were quite pleased when people gossiped about our age difference, because it distracted them from our real relationship. Our daughter Charlotte, later to be nicknamed Charlie, was born five months after our move to Florida, everything was perfect I never thought my life could be so wonderful.

The End