Home from College Ch. 02

Story Info
Adams humiliation continues.
9k words
4.55
19.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

Adam's father said, "You're not to move an inch. I'm going to walk away right now because if I do anything at this moment I'd probably regret it tomorrow. You stay exactly where you are, just as you are, till I say you can move!"

After everyone had departed or gone to bed Adam was finally able to drift off to sleep. Being summer he was comfortable without a sheet covering him. He was so exhausted from what had taken place the hard floor didn't seem so uncomfortable.

He was startled awake by his father's loud voice booming, "Get up, you nasty cum crusted sorry excuse for a son! I've never been so embarrassed by anyone in my life as I was of you yesterday. How could you do such a disgusting thing in front of everyone?"

Adam had no answers. Everything that had happened was a result of his mother and aunts behavior. But he knew trying to explain that to his father would only anger him more. He simply hung his head and didn't look at him.

"Look at you, you're a mess and you smell," his father said. "You need to be cleaned up and I've got a great idea on how to do that!"

His father looking down Adams body also commented, "I'll be damned you're hard again!"

"It's morning and...and I haven't been to the bathroom yet. It's...morning...wood," Adam proclaimed.

Grabbing Adam by the arm his father dragged him toward the front door. Adam started screaming, "You can't take me...outside. It's daylight, people will see me...naked and...hard. Please, please don't do this, I'm begging you."

His father paid no attention whatsoever and continued dragging Adan through the door and onto the front lawn. "Make one move to go back inside and I'll take my belt off and whip your nasty ass right here in the front yard," his father threatened.

Adam was now terrified. He had no idea what to do. There he was on his own front yard, naked and erect for the entire neighborhood to see. As his mind was whirling in circles he suddenly felt water splashing his body. His father was now spraying him down with the garden hose.

All the screaming and shouting had caused the neighbors to peer out their windows. After realizing what was happening they started gathering outside for a closer look.

Adam still hadn't been able to pee and his bladder was as full as it had ever been. With all his resistance he couldn't stop the onset of his urine. As if it wasn't already humiliating being hosed off naked in his front yard he was now producing a stream of pee arching upward like a fountain.

Being hosed off naked, erect and peeing outside in front of folks he'd grown up around seemed more like a nightmare than reality. Adam wanted to wake up from this dream but couldn't. It was really happening.

As his stream of pee dwindled and his erection started to fade his father dropped the garden hose and approached Adam. Grabbing with one arm he started spanking Adams wet ass cheeks with the other. The sound of a hand coming into contact with wet skin is nearly defining. He continued slapping his son's naked ass till they were back on the front porch.

His father instructed him to stay on the porch till he brought him some towels so he wouldn't get the floor wet. Adam now stood still naked on the porch where all the neighbors could still see him. He was too embarrassed to turn around to see how many folks could see him. He just hung his head and closed his eyes.

Finally after what seemed an eternity Adams mother came out and handed him a towel. "Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" She asked. "You've embarrassed your whole family."

Adam couldn't believe what he was hearing. It had been her and her sister, Sue, who'd started the whole thing with their ridiculous shopping spree and having him model. But he was too mentally and physically drained. He just wanted to dry off and get inside and put every stitch of clothing he had on.

Once back in his room Adam locked the door and climbed under his covers and passed out. He had no idea how long he'd been asleep but hearing the pounding on his door woke him up. He cautiously went to the door and opened it. There stood his cousin Peggy and Tammy, his sister's friend.

He immediately became embarrassed again knowing they'd seen him naked, erect and ejaculate. They had witnessed every detail of what had occurred.

"There's my handsome cousin," Peggy said.

"What do you want?" Adam asked.

Peggy said, "We've got some things to discuss with you."

"What in the world could you have to 'discuss' with me. Why should I care about anything after...what happened?" Adam said. "I've got nothing to say about it. I just want to forget it even happened and I wish you'd do the same thing. So if that's what you're here for, forget it."

"Well it's not that simple," Tammy chimed in. "You see we have some plans and you're just the boy we need to help us out."

"Sorry but I'm not interested," Adam replied. "I'm afraid nothing you could say would change my mind. I'm staying out of everything for a while."

"This might change your mind," Peggy said as she handed him a phone and pushed play. It was a video of him laying on the floor naked and hard. It played for several minutes and included his cumming with his contorted facial expression.

Adam was dumbstruck. He couldn't believe someone had captured the most humiliating moment of his life. "How...who...why...what's the meaning of this?" Adam asked. "Who took this?

Tammy spoke up saying, "I couldn't resist. It was just too 'juicy' not to record. Besides, how often does a girl like me, or Peggy, get the opportunity to see such a handsome hunk like you in that predicament."

"Livid Adam asked, "So what are your 'plans'? What could you possibly want from me? You've already seen me humiliated beyond belief."

"Let's just say it's going to be great fun...at least for us," Peggy cackled. "We'll let you know when it's time to play. Don't worry, it's all in good fun."

With that said the two girls left his room. His mind started spinning as to what they had planned for him.

Starving he crept out of his room and tiptoed to the kitchen for some food. Unexpectedly he ran smack into his mother. He was too embarrassed to look her in the eye. He lowered his head and opened the fridge. He quickly grabbed a soda and some lunch meat. As fast as he could he made a sandwich and turned to leave.

"You may as well sit down and eat that in here," she said. "You must be starving. You slept for an entire day."

Without saying a word Adam acknowledged her statement by nodding his head yes.

"After you finish eating please take the garbage out and take the container to the curb, it's trash pick up day," his mother requested.

When he was done with his meal he grabbed the full trash bag and headed out the side door. It wasn't till the outside air and sun hit him that the flashback of him naked and erect in the yard popped into his head. Instantly he was crippled by the thought of that humiliating incident.

A woman's voice brought him back to reality. "There's my handsome neighbor boy!" His next door neighbor Mrs. Compton said. "You're looking well this morning Adam."

He smiled and mumbled, "Thank you."

There was a polarizing silence for what seemed like an eternity but was finally broken when Mrs. Compton uttered, "You look nice but not as nice as you did in your front yard. I'd always wondered what lay beneath those clothes. I must say I wasn't disappointed."

Adamn wanted the earth to open up and swallow him whole. He couldn't believe she had seen him like that but was now talking to him about it. All the humiliation he'd felt during that incident came back trifold. His face turned several shades of crimson.

"Oh my dear young neighbor, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. You're a handsome young man with a beautiful statuesque body and a...healthy...manhood." Mrs. Compton said.

Her attempt to comfort him failed miserably. That statement just reinforced his humiliation.

"I do have one question though," she said. "What could you have done to upset your father so that he'd do that to you? He literally looked as if you'd committed a crime."

"It's...it's a long and disturbing story. It will never be discussed again," Adam said bluntly.

"Oh, I see. That's fine. I'm just glad I was one of the lucky ones to see you in all your glory." Mrs. Compton acknowledged. She added, "I hope you don't mind but I snapped a few shots of you on my phone. You know my daughter Gwen has always had a crush on you. You never paid any attention to her so I thought she'd appreciate knowing what she was missing out on."

"You...didn't send her pictures of me...naked?" Adam pleaded. "Please tell me you didn't do that!"

"Well I haven't sent them yet but I fully intend to do that," she said. "You always acted like you were so superior to her, like she wasn't worth your time. So I think she'll enjoy getting to see you being humiliated."

"I'm begging you, please don't send her those pictures!" Adam pleaded. "If she gets those pictures she could share them with all her friends and people I know."

"I guess I could wait till the weekend. She'll be here on Saturday to visit." Mrs. Compton said. "If you agree to come over to my house Saturday I won't send her the pictures. But if you fail to do that then I'll have copies made and send them to all her friends."

With no other choices available he quickly agreed to meet with her and her daughter Saturday. He had no idea what he was getting into but feared it wouldn't be pleasant.

"I'll 'see' you on Saturday then," she said as she turned to go back to her home. "Take care of that glorious body of yours till then."

He hurriedly drug the trash can to the end of the driveway and ran back into the house avoiding meeting up with other neighbors. He was breathing hard not only from the run but from the anticipation of what was to come on the weekend.

Heading back to his room he bumped into Barbara, his sister. It was the first time they'd seen each other since the incident. He wasn't able to look her in the face and kept his head lowered looking at the floor.

"Bro! What the fuck? I still can't wrap my head around what I saw happen," she said. "I went from never even seeing you in just your underwear to...well...totally naked with a hard on. And then...we'll...watching you cum all over the place."

"Please...please don't go over it again." Adam mumbled. "I'm beyond humiliated that you had to see that. It...really wasn't my fault. If it wasn't for aunt Sue and cousin Peggy that...that would have never happened. Peggy was..she was actually jacking me off!"

"It all happened so fast I couldn't tell what was happening. There were hands going everywhere and truthfully I couldn't take my eyes off your...erection. I know you're my brother but man you have a beautiful dick. I don't mean that sexually, it's just a compliment."

Again blushing, Adam couldn't form any words to respond. He couldn't believe his sister was commenting on his erection. That was just inconceivable to him.

Adam just threw up his hands and said, "I can't do this...I just can't do this," as he headed for his room. He stayed in his room for most of the rest of the week coming out only to grab some food.

Friday rolled around and his phone rang. Peggy instructed him to be ready they were picking him up at 11:30 am. He wondered what in the world they wanted from him.

On time they pulled into the high school parking lot. "What's this all about? Why are we here?" Adam asked.

"We have a 'task' for you to complete," Peggy said.

"A task? That sounds ominous," Adam said. "And why are we here?"

"Your task involves your old high school," Tammy blurted out.

"Ok this is getting crazy. What the fuck is this...'task' you keep bringing up?" Adam demanded to know.

Peggy began to explain. "You're going to run through your old high school during lunch. You've only been gone for a year so there'll be plenty of students that remember you. You were so popular here that nearly everyone, teachers too, will recognize you."

Adam was going over this task, in his head and knew something didn't add up. Why would they have him just run through the place at lunch? "Alright. Let's get this over with," Adam said as he started to exit the backseat.

"Whoa boy, not so fast," Peggy said, stopping him. "That's not all there is to it."

Adam felt the other shoe start to drop. He knew just running through the school wasn't going to be all of it.

"You're going to be wearing this," Peggy said as she handed him a small wad of cloth.

"What the fuck?" Adam asked as he held the odd thing up.

"It's a mankini," Tammy announced. "It will look so hot on you."

"There's no way I'm wearing this...thing anywhere!" Adam proclaimed.

"I'd think about that for a second if I were you. Remember the video we have of you!" Peggy said. "Unless you want that spread over the internet you'll do whatever we tell you to do. You should be thankful we're letting you wear anything at all. We were being generous by letting you wear this mankini. Now I'm thinking we should make you run it totally naked.

Realizing he'd screwed up Adam began begging them to let him wear the mankini. "Please, I'll wear it! Don't send me in there...naked...please!"

"Well ok I guess, but no more back talk," Peggy agreed. "Any more protests about our requirements of you and the video gets posted. Now get that mankini on, it's nearly lunch break."

Adam found getting naked in the backseat of a car wasn't as easy as you might think. He had to twist into unconventional positions to get the job done.

Adam started stripping and shyly asked the girls to turn around while he slipped his underwear off. They both broke out in spontaneous laughter. "Sweetheart we've already seen every inch of you naked, remember?" Peggy chuckled.

Getting the mankini on proved to be nearly as difficult as stripping his clothes off. Once he'd finally managed to get the ridiculous garment on he couldn't get both of his balls to stay inside the pouch. Once he shoved one in the other one would pop out the other side. "Hey...this thing doesn't fit. It's too small. I can't get...everything to stay...inside."

"Well now that sounds like a you problem," Tammy said. "Now get out and let's have a good look at you."

Adam carefully eased out of the backseat and hunched down so he'd be mostly hidden by the car.

"No...no, stand up straight so we can see the finished product," Peggy demanded.

Adam cautiously stood up as he was ordered to do. Peggy and Tammy couldn't believe how ill fitting the mankini was. The pouch barely held Adams penis and balls. In fact part of his balls were exposed on both sides of the pouch. The mankini was cut so low that a portion of his penis was visible. All of his pubic hair was also on display.

"Now turn around so we can check out how it fits in the back," Tammy said. When he turned the two stifled their laughter. The tiny strip of fabric running between his butt cheeks wasn't even showing. Just his two luscious ass cheek globes.

"Oh I just heard the lunch bell," Peggy said. "You need to run through the main hall and then through the school cafeteria and back here. And don't get stopped by security!" Peggy instructed. "If security is chasing you just get off school grounds, their authority stops there."

"We'll know if you don't do it, the cafeteria walls are glass and we can see you from here," Tammy noted. "Now...go!"

Adam reluctantly took off to the familiar surroundings of the school. He ran as fast as he possibly could. He figured the faster he went the sooner he'd be done and back in the car. He decided to cover his face, as best he could, with his arms and hands so hopefully he wouldn't be recognized. It had been a year since he'd graduated and maybe folks had completely forgotten about him.

Seeing the main door he took a huge breath and burst through the door at full speed. It didn't take long for the students to take note of the nearly naked boy running down the hall. The farther down the hall he made it the more crowded it became. Shortly he was suddenly surrounded by students going to lunch.

He started to feel hands grabbing at him. One got a grip on his arm and managed to pull it away from his face enough for someone to recognize him. "Hey, that guy used to go to school here. He graduated last year, I think," one anonymous voice blurted out.

Another couple of hands reached for and caught hold of both arms and pulled them completely away exposing his entire face. "It's Adam...I don't remember his last name but he lives on Baker Street." Another voice from the crowd rang out. He heard voice after voice repeat, "Oh yeah, I remember him now!"

He then felt someone grab the back strap of the mankini and nearly stop him in his tracks. He turned slightly and slapped the invaders hand away and resumed his run.

Word had spread of the boy in a mankini running around the school and by the time he made it to the cafeteria it was packed with students. He picked what he thought was the most shallow group of students and headed toward them for his escape.

He could hear the students laughing and see them pointing at him. It was even more embarrassing now that they knew who he was. While all these thoughts were swirling through his head he'd let his guard down.

Suddenly he felt someone grab the left front strap of his mankini and pull it completely away from his body. The next thing he felt was the entire mankini pulling away from his body to the left. He glanced down to discover his junk was totally exposed. The mankini was stretched and everything was out of the pouch.

Adam immediately tried to stuff his genitalia back into the stretched out mankini pouch. He wasn't having any luck. It was so stretched out of shape his penis and balls wouldn't stay inside the pouch.

After several attempts at covering his privates he gave up and just concentrated on getting away from the crowd and out of there. As he began to break away from the crowd and run his penis and balls bounced and swayed profusely.

As he saw an exit door he could hear the chanting behind him, "Go Adam, go Adam, go Adam," letting him know that most everyone there knew who he was. With his naked ass checks shining he exited the cafeteria to the outside.

Looking around he couldn't find the girl's car. It wasn't where they had parked it. Starting to panic he ran through the parking lot they'd dropped him off in. They were nowhere to be found. He then heard doors open and close behind him. It was the school security officers and they were looking for him.

He took off down the parking lot hiding behind cars as he worked his way away from the school property. He found a slightly wooded area and headed for it. He was fairly sure he'd avoided being caught by the school security but now what the hell was he going to do? How was he going to get back to his house.dressed in this thing that now wouldn't even keep his privates covered?

Either his balls were hanging out or if they were tucked in his penis wouldn't fit inside. He'd also gotten sweaty from all the running and hiding. The sweat had made the white material more or less translucent. Whatever parts were inside the pouch were very visible. He might as well be completely naked.

Coming out of the wooded area he recognized the area and knew the side street. It wasn't a busy street and he figured he could flag down some help without too much attention. He hid in the edge of the woods until he saw a car approaching and then would rush out and flag them down.

The first few car's he tried this with sped off in apparent terror. Obviously they were thinking anyone dressed like him, had to be some kind of crazed maniac. Seeing a car approaching he dashed out waving with one hand and concealing his privates, that kept exposing themselves, with the other. As the car approached he was both relieved and angry at the same time realizing it was Peggy and Tammy.