Home from College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly jumped into the backseat as the car stopped. "Where did you guys go?" Adam blurted out. "You left me stranded and...almost naked. This...thing...this mankini thing is barely holding together.

"Yes I can see that," Peggy said as she zeroed in on his crotch.

Adam immediately moved both hands to cover himself.

"We had to leave the parking lot. We were being watched by the security guards and thought we should go before they came over and started asking questions." Tammy explained. "We must have just missed you."

"I've been hiding in the woods for hours," Adam said. "Can you take me home now? I need to recoup from earlier."

"Sure thing but we'll need the mankini back," Peggy said. "I borrowed it from a friend and he's expecting it to be returned."

"It's mostly just a rag now but I certainly will be glad to bid it goodbye," Adam replied. As he slipped it off his body he glanced around for his discarded clothes. When Peggy grabbed it away from his hand he asked,"Where are my clothes? I left them here in the backseat!"

"Oh those! We threw them out. We didn't want to get caught by the security guards with men's clothing in the car." Peggy said. "How would that have looked?"

"Fuck! What am I supposed to do now? All my stuff was with them! My phone..."

Peggy cut him off with, "Here's your phone, wallet and keys. No need to throw a hissy-fit. You've got all the things you need."

"But I don't have any clothes," Adam said. "I'm sitting in the backseat of your car completely naked...again! How an I supposed to get from the car to my house? It's still daylight outside. Somebody might see me."

Laughing, Peggy said, "Well it wouldn't be the first time that happened. Just think about earlier today. All those students that remembered you saw your dick and balls flapping everywhere while you were running."

Adam blushed as he replayed the events from the school. All those students he recognized and was recognized by, how humiliating. But soon he snapped back to the present. Again he asked, "How am I supposed to get out of the car and to the house...like this?"

"Sounds like another you problem," Tammy said as the car slowed and pulled in front of Adam's house. "Now, out of the car...and please go put some clothes on!" Peggy announced.

"Please! You can't seriously want me to go from here to the house...like...naked!" Adam pleaded.

"It's not up for debate!" Peggy said. "If you're not out of the car in one minute I'm going to start blowing the horn. That will draw the attention of all your neighbors. When they come out to investigate they'll find you naked in the backseat."

Knowing they weren't joking Adam grabbed his phone, wallet and keys and opened the car door. With his one hand covering his penis and balls and the other holding his possessions he darted straight for the front and closest door.

As he ran up the stairs and grabbed the door handle it was unbelievably locked. The front door was never locked. Why now? As he fumbled with the key trying to get it to open he heard laughter coming from the other side of the door. It was clearly his sister's detectable laugh.

He started pleading with her to OPEN the door! "Please Barbara, I'm begging you, open the damn door! I'm naked out here!" Adam cried.

Just then he heard the car horn from the girls he'd just left. They were purposely trying to draw attention to Adams' nakedness. It was still daylight and Adams shiney white ass cheeks stood out like glowing moons. They were jiggling as he kept trying to unlock the door.

As his neighbors started gathering outside to investigate the car horn he pledged to his sister, "I'll do anything you want me to do just let me in!"

When his neighbors began looking in his direction the door suddenly opened and he fell forward landing on his chest and stomach. Barbara smacked him on his naked ass and continued to laugh.

"I can't believe you're naked...again!" She boasted. "What the fuck bro?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Adam mumbled. "It's been a really shitty day all around. He'd been naked so long now that he actually forgot he was sitting on the floor talking to his sister completely naked. His penis and balls were all out there for her to see.

Even though he was her brother she had a difficult time looking away from his junk. It wasn't a sexual thing it was just a pleasure seeing a naked boy so close up. She loved the shape and the way his penis lay on top of his balls.

After noticing her gazing down at his manhood he realized he was still naked. He quickly jumped up, covered himself and headed for his room. Exhausted, he fell into bed and didn't wake up till late Saturday morning. Remembering he had to go next door to greet Mrs. Compton and her daughter Gwen, he jumped up and quickly showered. His mind swirled with thoughts of what lay ahead that day.

After lunch he gathered his nerve and composure, went next door and knocked on the front door. After a couple of minutes he began to think nobody was home and he might just luck out of doing this. Just as he was turning to leave the door opened and Mrs. Compton said, "Sorry it took so long to answer the door. We're out back at the pool. Come on in and join us."

Adam followed her, noticing she had a bathing suit on under her coverup. When they arrived at the pool Gwen was laying in a lounge chair soaking up the sun.

"Adam, it's great to see you again!" Gwen said excitedly. "You're looking as handsome as ever, neighbor."

Adam blushed as she ogled him up and down while complimenting him.

"You must join us for a refreshing dip in the pool," Mrs. Compton said.

"Oh thanks but I didn't bring my trunks," Adam replied.

"Nonsense, I keep spare swimwear for unexpected guests," Mrs. Compton answered. "Come with me and I'll get you a pair and you can change in the house."

"Please don't bother, I'm fine just sitting here chatting," Adam said.

Mrs. Compton came back with, "I insist you join us. It's a warm afternoon and you'll enjoy the water, I'm sure." With that said she gave him a look as if to say, 'You're doing this regardless.

Adam followed her into the house where she handed him a pair of red trunks still in their plastic wrapper. She turned to him and said, "Get those on and get back out to the pool pronto!"

After she'd left Adam stripped and started to put the trunks on but saw they had a built in liner and he wouldn't need his underwear. Quickly he downed his jockey shorts and just as quickly redressed in the trunks.

He rejoined the two women poolside and sat in the empty chair between them. After some polite chat Mrs. Compton suggested they take a cooling dip in the water. After some coaxing the two women got Adam in the water. Some light tossing of the beach ball was enough to get him into water nearly mid chest high.

Just as they were finishing tossing the ball Adam felt something strange against his thigh. Looking down he was shocked to see pieces of the red trunks he was wearing floating about on top of the water. When he started moving about he could feel large sections of his trunks coming off his body. Within a matter of a few seconds the red trunks were gone, they'd dissolved.

"What the fuc...what's going on here?"Adam asked nobody in particular.

Mrs Compton spoke up flustered saying, "Oh my, those must be the prank trunks I got to play a trick on my brothers law. They...they dissolve in water! How could I have made such a clumsy mistake?"

"Mother, poor Adams...he's...in the pool with no trucks! How embarrassing," Gwen said.

Chuckling Mrs. Compton said, "From what I've been hearing this is nothing new to Adam. He flashed her a look that would have cut like a knife if it had made contact with her.

"What's that supposed to mean mom!" Gwen asked. What do you mean by 'nothing new to him'?"

"Oh it's nothing. Just some gossip which I'm sure doesn't hold...water," Mrs. Compton answered as the two women exited the pool.

"Come on slowpoke," Mrs. Compton called out to Adam.

"Aah...I think I need something to...cover myself with, like maybe a towel." Adam said.

"Nonsense! From everything I gather, like from your sister Barbara and some other sources, you like parading around in your birthday suit." Mrs. Compton said.

"Mother! Gwen replied. "I'm sure a handsome hunk like Adam would never do anything like that. I remember him being extremely reclusive. Especially when I'd ask him out for a date or just to hang out with. He never seemed to want to give me any attention at all."

Adam knew she was referring to the many times she'd begged him to go out with her. He was dating all the popular hot girls and didn't have time to waste on girls like her.

"He was always so protective of his gorgeous hot body when I'd be over visiting with Barbara. I even remember one time early in the morning I was there and he'd just gotten up and started to go to the hall bathroom in just his underwear. When he say I was there he hightailed it back to his room and put his big robe on." Gwen recalled.

"According to his sister she found him in bed, naked as a Jaybird under his sheet. And when she questioned him he admitted he started sleeping naked because his roommate did." Mrs. Compton reviled. "Sounds a bit on the gay side to me," she added.

"Wow! I can hardly believe a handsome hunk like Adam would so freely reveal his most intimate boy parts." Gwen added.

Adam was turning all shades of red. Embarrassment flowed over his whole body. Being talked about like he wasn't even there. How dare they! He finally brought himself to ask, "May I please have a towel to wrap myself in...please!"

"There are towels right here next to Gwen and I. Why don't you just come over and get one?" Mrs. Compton suggested. "With your new body freedom seems like you'd be accustomed to things like that."

"I only do that at school in my dorm room. I don't prance around...like that all the time," he tried to explain.

Mrs. Compton reached for her phone and mumbled, loud enough for Adam to hear, I've got some pictures Gwen might like..."

Adam interrupted her, knowing she was about to show Gwen his humiliating pictures from the front yard, "Ok, yes I can see it would be too much trouble for either of you to toss me a towel when I can get it myself." Adam begrudgingly said.

He slowly climbed up the steps of the pool keeping his hands covering his junk. The two women got a side view of his nice boy butt cheek. But as he took his first few steps toward them. Mrs. Compton abruptly said, "oh my dear boy you look parched!" With that she tossed a large bottle of cold water directly at his head.

Spontaneously he threw up both hands to catch the flying missile headed towards him. This in turn left his penis and balls exposed.

Nobody moved a muscle for what seemed longer than it was. The two women were fixated on Adams goodies. They were enjoying the naked show from their handsome neighbor boy. Gwen was realizing a longtime dream fulfilled. She was seeing the guy she'd had a massive crush on completely naked and humiliated.

Adam flustered and tired of being shown off like a prize pony at the fair blasted out, "Now you've seen me naked! Are you happy now? You want a closer look? He started walking toward them and stopped only inches away. "Here let me show you what it does!" He moved his hips sideways making his penis slap back and forth against the top of his thighs. His balls were swing along with his penis.

"Adam!" A voice from behind him barked."Have you lost your mind?

He recognized the voice immediately. It was his mother. She had come next door to see if Adam would be home for dinner or not. Instead she found him swinging his penis in front of their neighbor and her daughter.

Humiliated that his mother had not only seen him doing that but yet again witnessed him stark naked.

With her anger taking over she grabbed Adam. She sat in a chair and flung him over her lap and began seriously smacking his wet naked as. When a person's anger takes over their person they have amazing strength. She was thrashing him with every lick. The sound of her smacking his ass was echoing off the pool.

Adams ass was still sore from the lashings his father had given him so it didn't take much time for it to start hurting. Soon he was squealing like a child for her to stop. Besides the obvious embarrassment of a naked 19 year old being spanked by his mother it was in front of others.

She continued spanking him even when the tears came rolling down his face. Adam suddenly realized that his pain had transcended into pleasure. His penis became rock hard and he felt a sensation he'd never experienced before. He stopped crying and began moaning. The distinction was difficult for the others to detect.

This reaction brought his mother back to her senses and she stopped spanking him. Still angry, she demanded he stand up immediately. Adam, still in somewhat of a state of ecstasy, stood up. His penis was rock hard, throbbing and the deep pink head was covered in his glistening pre cum. In fact there was a long string of the clear liquid trailing from his slit to the pool deck floor.

Mrs. Compton and Gwen were spellbound at the sight of their hunky next door neighbor standing there in all his glory. With each beat of his heart his erection throbbed and even more pre cum oozed out.

Nobody made a sound or a move for several minutes.

As soon as Adam started to come down from whatever high he'd been on he mentally acknowledged his status. The realization that he was standing in front of his mother, again, his next door neighbor Mrs. Compton and her daughter, Gwen, naked hard and dripping pre cum finally hit him.

Rather than freaking out he simply turned and walked back to his house next door. He didn't even bother to collect his clothes from inside his neighbors house.

By the time he reached his house the stinging of his still reddened ass had subsided as had his erection.

When he came in the kitchen door he was surprised but not shocked to see his sister, Barbara. The shocking part was her three friends sitting with her at the kitchen table. He remembered his nakedness and quickly covered himself. They all gasped when his full body came into view. They couldn't believe he was just walking into the house like that. Before he could cover himself the girls saw the wet shiney head of his penis. This drew their full attention. They were all mesmerized.

Adam shook off the stunned state of mind he was floating in, from what had just happened next door. He mumbled, "I'm...I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting anyone to be here." He had to keep fumbling with his hands to keep his penis covered. All the pre cum had made it very slippery.

One of Barbara's friends spoke up and said, "That's alright. Some of us have already had a peek from yesterday at school."

Barbara turned to her friend and asked, "What happened at the school yesterday? What do you mean you had a peek?"

"That's what we were going to tell you but hadn't yet," her friend said. "Your brother ran through the school yesterday at lunch in a 'mankini'! Well there wasn't a lot to it and 'stuff' kept falling out! That's when we got a 'peek'."

"Adam, were you naked...again?" Barbara asked, jokingly. "Your being naked is becoming an everyday occurrence, bro."

Adam, so humiliated and embarrassed, forgot and moved his hands to cover his face in shame. This, of course, left his dangling penis and balls fully exposed to the girls.

With everything that had happened in the last several days he couldn't think straight. He was so confused he didn't know whether he was coming or going.

Barbara's three friends were astonished at the close-up and personal scene they were witnessing. This gorgeous hunk, totally naked was standing mere inches away from them. His penis still oozing clear gobs of pre cum.

Finally realizing there was no reason for him to be standing there being ogled. He lurched out of the kitchen toward his room. His still pink ass cheeks juggling all the way.

When Adam woke up the next day he couldn't even remember going to bed. The last think he remembered was turning to leave the kitchen. Just then his bedroom door opened and his sister walked in.

"I see you're finally awake," she said. "You were dead to the world last night. We kept checking in on you till after midnight and you never moved."

"We? We who kept checking in on me?" Adam asked.

"You remember my friends from last night, right? Barbara asked.

Adam blushed as he remembered standing in front of them naked. "Yes...I remember being in the kitchen, but nothing after that."

"Exactly. You started to your room and just slumped to the floor. We, the girls and I, picked you up and put you to bed," she explained. "And then we'd take turns coming in here and making sure you were all right."

"So...so everyone saw me...like this?"he asked as he looked down at his still naked body.

"Well, yes," she answered. "We didn't see any point in putting your pj's on you at that point. After all we'd all seen you completely naked before in the kitchen."

"Now get up and get cleaned up. The girls and I are going to take you out for a fantastic meal and to just get away from everything for a bit," his sister said.

"I don't feel much like going out anywhere," Adam said.

"Well you're going one way or the other. I think it'll do you good to get away from here for a few hours...now come on and get ready!" Barbara encouraged him.

Seeing she wasn't going to give up he agreed and wandered off to shower and get dressed.

The four girls from last night took him to a long lunch and drinks. Whatever they were doing was working. They all were joking and having a wonderful lighthearted time. No mention of his past adventures was mentioned.

As the afternoon lingered on his sister announced that her friends wanted to get him something...special...something he needed too. They piled into the car and were off in a flash.

They parked the car near a strip of shops in a small shopping plaza. "We're here, let's go," shouted one of the girls. They all pilled out of the car and started walking down the sidewalk.

They came to a stop in front of a shop called, 'Hot Stuff'. It was a women's store specializing in erotic wear.

Adam bulked when they told him they wanted to buy him something from this shop."What could you possibly buy me in...this store? It's a woman's store to begin with!" Adam protested.

"We know it's a woman's shop but it's the only shop that sells these," his sister's friend said.

Looking at them with mistrust Adam responded with, "What the hell are 'these'?

"Come on in and we'll show you," she said. With that the four girls basically drug him into the store.

Noticing the flurry of activity the sales lady, Pam, asked, "May I be of assistance," to the group.

"Yes, please. We've searched all over town for this item and you're the only store in town that seems to carry them," another girl from the group said.

"And what 'item' might that be," Pam asked.

"We want a g-string but we need one that will fit out male friend here," she answered. "He's had a problem keeping his clothes on lately and we thought we'd get him a little 'coverage', if you understand what I'm saying."

"I'm afraid all out 'garments' of that nature are made for women." Pam explained. "They would most likely not give you the 'coverage' you are looking for."

"Oh we understand that. We're looking for just the very basic coverage," Barbara replied. "It wouldn't have to cover everything completely. It could be very tiny and still do the job."

"We do have some styles that were designed for larger ladies' bodies, those might work," Pam suggested. "But he'd need to try them on to make sure."

"That would be perfect," several of the group said simultaneously.